MOSSAD WROTE THE MANIFESTO

Theres a distinct ((( shutting down ))) of discussion about the NZ shooters motivations considering he was chill in Pakistan 6 months ago by merely saying "read the manifesto".

Seems ((( suspect )))

Attached: New-Zealand-Attacker-The-Great-Replacement-White-Genocide-Manifesto-File.png (437x533, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/libertarian fascist pipeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1552665722713.png (723x694, 442K)

I will find me supremacist gf!

"No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a
libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist."
whats this?

I suspect he didnt write anything on jews because he is on lightly redpilled, having spent less than 5 months on Jow Forums. That's why he was so bitter and dangerous, I was quite the same when I got redpilled.

Attached: trash.gif (580x433, 1.62M)

please achmed we're worried for you
You seem really unable to cope with the fact Jow Forums hates muslims as well as kikes. Want to talk?

this

Growing up.

your mom wrote the manifesto
prove me wrong
btw, if he was mossad, who cares, he killed western muslim.

I always liked that image

Attached: A new society.jpg (791x1024, 163K)

This was clearly a false flag utilizing holograms and deepfake

he is like ((spencer))
>muh ethonationalist
>okay with races if they stay in their own land
>isreal is a good ethono state and we support it

He visited Israel, I guarantee it.
Why would he visit Pakistan, India, Turkey, North Korea and not Israel?

Based trash man poster

Attached: Christchurch 2 Shooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

Isn’t the black sun pagan? How then does he mix the whole deal with Christianity. Also nazism and chetniks. This is what bugs me the most. He didn’t do his research all the way

The old "libertarian to fascism" thing is JIDF script

The WSJ had the gall to refer to it as a screed so I unsubscribed

Islam is rightwing

B-but Pakistan is based indo aryan land

Hitler has been negotiating with the jews pre ww2 about their potential "ethnostate". Madagascar was one of the options

Was he a secret Zio shill?

B-but Pakistan is based indo aryan land.

Its also a foreign political and religious ideology that seeks the destruction of our nations for the sake of an islamic equivalent. Whats your point?

You're overthinking it. Everyone is. He just hates mudskins and did his best to trigger them with whatever anti muslim symbolics he could find. Nazi symbolism is out of place here but normies don't know shit and neither did this uneducated tool. Decent job though, but should have killed the traitors like based Breivik.

Oh yeah - All those politicians with dual citizenship of MUSLIM countries?
Oh yeah thats a thing

Any sources on that? any examples?

Like I said achmed, fuck kikes AND muslims. Kek

Props for wearing a kolovrat

This guy acted like a true pagan son of Europa, he didn't show the other cheek like a christcuck would.

Attached: wzb20ncVXyc.jpg (600x400, 98K)

There are no muslim politicians with dual citizenship.

BUT THERE ARE A SHIT TON OF ISRAELI DUAL CITIZENSHIP HOLDERS. HOLY SHIT

i can only imagine how weak willed, suggestible and susceptible you need to be to become radicalized so quickly.

Literally every pol thread ever

I honestly don't think this guy cared so much about immigration or muslims.
I think his motivation was the same as school shooters in the US.
Narcissism and self loathing.

no no no I need examples of exactly what you said "The old "libertarian to fascism" thing is JIDF script" not just some cop out answer because I have never seen that before, at least not yet

Where’s it from?

Here dumbdick

Then youre a newfag

t. Londonistani

Your the real newfag here, can even answer a basic question, your DAMAGE CONTROL

well than mossad really know their shit when it comes to shitposting and memery

Prove me wrong you fag

he had no problems with muslims. this is literally adressed in his manifesto. muslims in their own countries he thinks is a-okay. muslims in western countries he dislikes. read the manifesto before posting this stupid incoherent faggotry.

Right, this guy wasn't able to differentiate sarcasm and irony... Which is layered on like an onion at this point...
It's dangerous for new people to come here if they aren't willing to sit down and understand what's a joke and what's not. That plus all the disinformation and sliding... You get information overload if you're not careful.
Take a break user, go for a walk, let things settle.

Ever heard of shin bet?

You say you’ve always liked this image likes it’s been a thing for more then a couple of days you fucking brainlet

You know that StoneToss comic of the libertarian pulling on the rope against communnism and capitalism and becoming fascist.

That.

Its common for people to talk about how they were libertarian and became facist. It happens all the time. Because its a JIDF script

How do you know the manefesto wasnt written by mossad?

He says "No" to the question "are you anti semetic?"

An Israeli Security Agency. Why is this relevant?

Why is it common for people to talk about how they were libertarian and became facist?

I was just wondering, because I havent heard about it till today and it could be them but thats not important

Jesus FUCKING christ. Just goole "libertarian to fascist pipeline" on archives of pol you fucking twat.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/libertarian fascist pipeline/

funny how all these things improve, once you REMOVE the Jews...

I've had that image on my computer for at least two years you cock monger.
He found it here just like I did.

Attached: 1537095305123.jpg (768x1024, 192K)

Having read it, I find it curious he doesn't include even the slighest bit of anti-semitism or talking by 'da jews', or any sort of concerted effort to beat down white culture and nationalism. He even just mentions not particularly hating Jews, with only a minor passing reference to 'I don't hate them unless they want to weaken white countries'.

If he were a true 'our guy' you'd think he'd have a big segment about why he thinks whites are steadily getting replaced beyond just muslim insistence on cranking out shittons of babies.

I literally went from a liberal to a libertarian to a fascist, so you’re just a disingenuous faggot

Attached: 8B3EBD00-A452-4228-A6F4-6A89A9B1BB0B.jpg (1242x1473, 248K)

this person literally did not read the manifesto

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING YOU ZERO COMPREHENSION BURGER-EDUCATED DUMBEST OF DUMBFUCK RETARD

everything is mossad ... you are just fucking idiot

this person literally did not read the OP

How do you know it was you fucking blue pilled schizo? I can hear you shaking like a autistic fuck from here. You local, lad?

From the manefesto:
>Are you anti-semetic?
>No

Attached: 1519859155028.jpg (1754x2400, 922K)

My apologies my friend, I’m on the bus and just rushing through shit

Attached: 72DDC33D-C7C1-4234-8B96-1990A1293C9E.png (1334x750, 2.66M)

Attached: 1552689465970.png (1439x2464, 1.43M)

Attached: 1552742979844.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

Because he promotes zionism. Dead givaway considering hes a ethno-nationalist and jews run US and UK politics

Remember, this manifesto was originally 200+ pages long. At least thats what he said on cripplechan. I think he cut it down to be as funny and normie appropriate as he could. You need to propagandize to the lowest common denominator. I think he wanted people to read it. Unlike Brievek's 700 page one.

Fucking awesome posts. Nice one dude

Attached: 1552744135704.png (553x1276, 640K)

Funny thing is.. If he had named the Jews, people would still think he's a Mossad agent. Then they'd just claim Mossad did it to frame white nationalists and to install harsher anti-semitism laws.

See.. No matter who does what, there's total confusion.

>Are you anti-semetic?
>No

Thats all you need

W-what?!? SUSPECT MANIFESTO?!?

> made money off BITCONEEEEECT
> I'm ok with Israel
> white genocide Mosley this and that
> never mention jews
> "I'm not a mossad shill" - ok! thanks for clearing the air my guy!
> the globalists
> the bankers
> the elite
> the 1%
> the CHYCOMS
> the industralists
> the DEEP STATE
> don't mention jews

100% fully organic event.

Attached: muh-not-a-shill-i-promose.png (660x322, 46K)

Shit opinion.
>I think his motivation was the same as school shooters in the US.
>Narcissism and self loathing.
He literally says in the manifesto that his name will be forgotten. He posted regularly on anonymous image boards. Where's the narcissism here?

>OH WOW HOW DARE HE NOT GO FULL 14/88 TO ABSOLUTELY DISCREDIT ANY FURTHER RIGHT WING SURGE

no you faggot, he isn't a mossad agent, and I am sure he too is completely redpilled of the kike menace but this way he will have a lot of supporters from around the world thereby increasing the muslim hatred all across the globe

this is ridiculous, every time something like this happens it's always jidf, false flag, muh poor muslims
fuck off we hate both of you

Based Croatia

Im not 14/88.

Im saying - he mentioned NOTHING about jews which wouldnt happen if he was really an OG memelord oldfag

RED FLAGS:
>videos weren't taken down until people started calling it fake
>shooter was allowed to stream copyrighted music for 16 fucking minutes
>music played was all meme music to point fingers at this fucking board
>shooter had all the necessary "white nationalist" paraphernalia
>shooter wanted to "protect the white race" but never ONCE mentioned the Kalergi plan or the fucking JEWS
>more than one shooter but the lone wolf narrative still being pushed
>shooter had memes painted all over the guns for extra meme potential
>shooter was in PAKISTAN and NORTH KOREA
>anons find crisis actor, shill cope ensues

stop

That is just fucking retarded, muslims have nothing to do with the people pushing these policies.

He very carefully forgets to mention the zionist / jewish cabal running these schemes and occupying governments. Looks like a MOSSAD faggot with his weird background.

Not buying it, you're full of shit. The_Great_Replacement.pdf is making you sweat, that's all there is to say about this thread.
>trusting judeo-anglos
fuck you "mate"

exactly

No he promotes Nationalism. He said kikes can live in israel and that's it.

>Are you anti-semetic?
>No

No sweat

Yeah - literally Zionist.
Well done

Are you even trying, ahmed ?

Attached: 1552687529289.jpg (640x586, 78K)