Post your face when this all actually happened.I literally cannot believe the white man has woken up

Post your face when this all actually happened.I literally cannot believe the white man has woken up.

Attached: 1537110890497.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: 2001304_-_Pepe_Smug_Frog_meme.jpg (1024x534, 41K)

Attached: 1538639588471.png (486x810, 584K)

You are a pathetic excuse for a human. This was not a reflection of pride. This was disgusting.

uhhh

pic is really related

Attached: funny.png (647x648, 237K)

gtfo off my board you spineless cunt

>For Rotherham

Attached: kz.jpg (1340x754, 100K)

Attached: 1541020150202.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Attached: DEiOiR9WsAAi8qQ.jpg (454x454, 30K)

DID NOT GO AS PLANNED

HAHAHAHHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE BOI

Attached: tarrantBTFO.jpg (1440x2273, 507K)

>People who rape kids are horrible, therefore I am going to applaud when someone rapes kids I don't like.

This is literally the logic of your argument you despicable pieces of human filth.

You mad at the Pakis... Or the police and government (white people) that covered it up?

I guess manlet didn't think that one through did he? Which is why he ended up fleeing after being confronted by a middle aged Muslim that hadn't even put his shoes on yet... Hahahah.

Attached: 1540260380434.png (242x250, 26K)

wait a minute.. why is there horse dick going up his ass?

>Twisting the situation to make the victim seem like the most vile person on Earth.
This is literal propaganda, not a joke.

banananananabump

Attached: 1552718672925.jpg (958x960, 100K)

My fellow white people, we must denounce this cowardly act and condemn whiteness in all its forms

Attached: tumblr_o6q6xr1T6F1r3eyedo1_500.gif (500x220, 1.99M)

AND THAT MAN WAS ALBERT EINSTEIN

You've shown me the error of my ways with your powerful post.

this is such bad propaganda I'm convinced a leftwing person wrote it

Maybe you are too far gone, but there might be someone out there who hasn't been filled by hate who reads it. Maybe it makes a difference to that person.

You can't claim moral superiority when you fail to condemn reprehensible acts.

The objective isn't to try to outdo the other group in moral superiority, it's to not lose

welp gabriel did his thing, wait till satan retaliates.
this is going to be epic.

Attached: brenton.tarrant.9 agent of gabriel.jpg (780x439, 169K)

You need to realise that this is only going to get worse. I don't condone what he did, but I'm not surprised in the slightest that it happened. Europe has been attacked for years straight now, we've had enough.

Finally, Kralizec will begin.

Attached: sayori-chibi-klaeia.png (240x301, 74K)

Attached: me.gif (462x422, 3.46M)

room temperature iq right here

It's not wrong. You have to be the most condescending piece of shit to believe Muslims don't know why they are being drafted and deployed to western nations in droves. They don't want to fucking be here.

Attached: kek.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

There comes a point where condemning a reprehensible act only serves to undermine the situation further. The situation doesn't get solved by putting the "victim" on a pedestal and shooting yourself in the dick just because some rando decided to go postal. It's like apologizing to an SJW for something you didn't actually do. You will NEVER hear the end of it and the situation will only deteriorate faster.

The thing is that our children are literally being raped by immigrants and in much greater numbers.
I don't support this, but something like this was bound to happen eventually.

Why are you posting in every one of these threads? Fuck off paki shitskin. Go rage somewhere else.

Indeed. Especialyl since this atrocity, and countless smaller ones, would have been 100 % avoidable. Simply do not force people to live with those they don't want to live with. The politicians, who invited these people into our countries, are responsible for every single rape, murder, terror attack and atrocity committed by either the natives or the invaders, because tehy brought this ware here.