My aunt hit me again yesterday

I'm 19 years old and my aunt kept on hitting me or throwing things at me whenever she is angry, this has been happening ever since I was young. I don't even know if my parents know about this since they are working in another country since I was young

Is there something I can do?

Attached: Spongebob.png (434x281, 229K)

Nigga just beat the shit out of her

Forgot to add that my aunt gets angry over minor things like wet bathroom floors

Move out.

Also maybe try seducing her if she's hot. post the sex video online.

That's not minor nigga. Stop leaving the bathroom floor wet she's probably bitched at you a million times and you're still doing it.

She's getting pissed you keep on being a self centered jackas, not that the bathroom floor is wet. Like nigga come on, dry yourself off in the shower.

I want to punch her though but I'm not sure of the consequences

People always hear my aunt's side of the story while I don't even have a chance to share mine before they make their judgement

Ok user, but I think you're failing to answer the question on all of our minds: "Is she hot tho?"

Hopefully I can move to my Mom after I graduated High School

Dude, I always dry the bathroom floors and if I didn't dry it even for one day she always loses her shit

It's unfair though, because whenever she's the one who left the bathroom floors I would dry it

No bud, she looks old

I want to fucking off myself REEEEEEEEEE

>Dude, I always dry the bathroom floors and if I didn't dry it even for one day she always loses her shit
Sounds like bullshit, either that or she's just tired of you. Gtfo already you aunt mooching fuck.

Boy oh boy.

This brings back memories. Back when I was in college I had to live with my aunt and we had a very toxic relationship. She would also flip out over minor things and yell at me and insult me in quite demeaning ways. The difference to OP's problem though is that she was only 8 years older than me and we fucked raw all the time due to her being barren. Her outbursts were usually centered around my attraction to women much younger than her that she felt threatened by.

I often spend around 5 minutes after I take a bath just to dry the sink and the bathroom floors

Does she hit you though?

Are you purposely ignoring the rest of my post?

Sometimes. I held her down on the bathroom floor once when she got super pissed at me jacking off in the shower and I didn't let her up until she calmed down because she had taken the plunger's wooden handle and had begun using it as a club. We fucked later though.

No bro

Then who gives a fuck if you mopped the floor with your nutsack. She wants your ass out.

Now that you said it, I think she really does want me to leave this country and just move to my Mom

Yeah, that or just gtfo of her house.

Can't you find some room mates or something?

Currently, no. I might just have to wait til' my Mom arranged the documents so I can move to her

I also live in a third world country where it is unusual for people my age to live away from their parents

Also, nice trips

>Currently, no.
Then you're not trying hard enough.

>it is unusual for people my age to live away from their parents
Yeah, I get that, Mexico is the same. You're still not trying hard enough. Understand your aunt doesn't owe you fucking anything unless she signed a contract specifically detailing the things she owes you. I worked around that by giving my aunt dick almost nightly. You need to work around your shit some other way or move the fuck out (or also give her dick).

I get it now, thanks for your response bud

>(or also give her dick)
Yo, she's ~30 years older than me, I wouldn't bang her hahaha

>Yo, she's ~30 years older than me
grannies need love too

I have no granny fetish :^(

you just need a "I like a roof over my head" fetish.

Stick it in her pooper.

Living the dream

I don't like anal desu