In the light of recent events, do you feel any second thoughts about your bizarre extremist beliefs?

In the light of recent events, do you feel any second thoughts about your bizarre extremist beliefs?

Attached: expectations-reality.png (725x554, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=G7C8oM6-PPI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Ziu--M6q8
i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
youtube.com/watch?v=hV4HINGUpBM
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552631493709.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=sxSTb6xwZFE
youtu.be/CMaPSkBhgoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no lol
just got me more hyped for the RaHoWa

Bizarre like what?

Like "most people think you're fucked in the head" bizarre.

really? ruski bro

Attached: 1525288247833.jpg (582x603, 74K)

My thoughts and prayers are with those affected

Attached: e397eacafb5c3523387c09df3b982908d67d9e60.jpg (858x1166, 217K)

>pic
Yeah, how many Muslim civilians were killed by NATO forces at the same period?

are you serious? could it be that you have some mental problems?

No i don't care what they think. We're right, they're not.

Attached: 1541272976789.png (435x468, 112K)

>it's OK when we do it
Based Civilized European.

You're still an extremist weirdo in the eyes of your own people, which you hold in such a high regard. Seems strange, innit?

>antifa
>getting laid
>woman not fat
>guy not a manlet

swimmingpoolpissers.jpg

In western societies, people with schizophrenia are often excluded and looked down on as unfortunate people. In your own country of Russia, political dissidents were diagnosed with “sluggishly advancing schizophrenia” when they questioned the Marxist Leninist dogma of the state. I’m not really surprised that you are doing essentially the same thing here, which is diagnosing people who disagree with you like some armchair psychologist.

Yeah and i don't put any importance in what the majority thinks. I'm against democracy and i don't think the common people is always right.
>you hold in such a high regard
I don't hold a high regard on people led by their emotions.
And you don't know my political views.

Do often share your honest political opinions with your colleagues? Maybe your dates? Your family? Do you at least use your social media accounts to spread the truth about White Genocide? Why not?

>you don't know my political views
You're probably NRx faggot.

Not enough.

I don't know? How do you?

bottom left one the girl should be wearing a strap-on

I don't think that opposing the people that are destroying your nation is wrong. I do however think we need a serious political movement not pointless violence.

The west is being invaded and ruined and this is largely supported by a hostile elite and the masses of immigrants they are importing to ruin it. Would you really condemn the Russian people for fighting back when the Nazis invaded? It's equivalent to that only imagine a scenario where the Soviet elite has sided with Hitler during Barbarossa.

Media reaction has pushed me even further to the right. Why do you ask Sergei

I look at my colleagues as mentally retarded themselves, as are all liberals. I censor myself to prevent triggering their schizophrenia

NATO is a tool of the neoliberal elite that hates independent muslim nations about as much as it hates white western working/middle class people.

the last time i felt anything about a mass shooting, it was the Bataclan attacks in France. since then, any attack either way hasn't stirred me.

You can't call people that harbors terrorists as civilian.

Honestly I don't even care about actual immigrants/muslims as much as I care about getting the boomer and liberal white upper middle class to destroy themselves through mental illness.

It will be a lot easier to replace them in positions in power once they delude themselves into supporting outright retardation. Hence /pol support for the green new deal, etc.

>opposing the people that are destroying your nation
So you oppose to almost every single prominent US politician since the 1970s and their electorate (e.g. almost all politically active Americans).
So, you've read this guy's manifesto, found it reasonable and even funny, and just glossed over the fact that you're agreeing with a deranged fuckhead who spouts memes IRL while murdering people, including women and children? And you consider yourself a good, civilized person?

Unfortunately, there is little hope of getting through to most of the people on this board. They hold the philosophy, a priori, that we are all biologically pre-determined agents without the capability of free-will: our genetics "make" us exactly who we are, both in our minds and morals, and there can therefore be no sin in removing "inferior" stock by any means necessary. Every resident of another race, in their eyes, no matter how kind or good, ought to die, lest they "taint" the national blood. They are not willing to allow for any exceptions, because they are absolutist determinists. They do not believe in the human being and in the immaterial soul, and that we, as moral agents, all have the potential to be what we would, and should be judged on who we are, but in man as a machine. They have dehumanized man, and so dehumanized themselves. This is how they can justify to themselves the massacre of innocents. This is how that monster (may he suffer a tormenting punishment in hellfire) can walk up to a woman begging for help, and mercilessly and robotically shoot her in the head; this is how the people on Jow Forums can look at this action and laugh at it and encourage it. People are not people to Jow Forums but mere representations of a collective.

The reactions which people have shown to this mass-murder have completely taken the mask off Jow Forums; have shown that either a significant minority, or an actual majority of people here really are monsters, and not simply pretending to be ones. Everybody who spoke about "the day of the rope" or "right-wing death squads" for all these years, and of "physical removal" for the "invaders" is responsible for this; all of you have blood on your hands. Instead of opposing mass immigration and the politicians who were responsible for it, you encouraged, and still do encourage the collective condemnation and murder of all people who are not white to compass your ends, and for that God will judge you grievously.

Kys faggot

They're normal beliefs that only became bizarre and extremist about 10 years ago. If you widen that frame and consider larger history, you're the wacky radical, not us.

I'll start by saying that I don't support this guys actions at all.

But you sound so smug and self-assured in your midwit beliefs that I have to respond. There are two assumptions implicit in your rant, one that one can and must have empathy for all people to be moral, and two that death is a negative experience to be feared and avoided at all costs.

It's obvious that the first assumption is flawed, simply because it's not possible. How do you know that the pigs you eat for bacon don't feel themselves being slaughtered? They probably do, but quite simply, in life one must make a choice regarding who or what one feels empathy towards. True empathy is only possible for those within ones direct circle of contact comprising maybe 100 people, all else is false ideological imitation of empathy.

As to your second assumption, there is no reason to assume one way or another that death is a negative thing unless you are athiest.

Sure. As they say, I'm sure a Nazi once uttered the words "if it's raining, bring an umbrella". You can agree with part of someone's words while not agreeing with their actions. Also the manifesto was pretty predictable, as was the overall reaction.

The Truth About AOC #FakeCandidate #JusticeDemocrats #Mission2024 - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=G7C8oM6-PPI

Thinking Islam and the west can coexist harmoniously in close proximity is bizarre and extreme.

Nope

Also a treat for you Ivan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Ziu--M6q8

Attached: 9342EDE6-4A56-44DF-88E1-102518A1926B.jpg (480x276, 40K)

So, you've read this guy's manifesto, found it appalling and just glossed over the fact that you're contributing to the process he wants to accelerate with your polarized strawmen? You're firmly on his side and directly responsible for the deaths of these women and children. And you consider yourself a good, civilized person?

stop posting mosley

you fucking larping mutt

Yeah, race war any day now. But first they're gonna grab your guns.

“Larping mutt”

Is Anglo Irish

I prefer corporatism to capitalism

Attached: 49D5CE9E-0726-4D6E-9CD8-5691DE4CE31D.jpg (750x386, 62K)

Most people, according to any comment section, hate muslims and for good reason.

i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque

No, if anything I'm more confident of them.

Why did he even do that? He could have joined the eurasians and achieved even more politically. Now he just showed that his political views doesn't have any powerful supporter and is going to be shunned down. Also, he got the world supporting muslims as innocents and the word ''islamophobia'' is on the news on a better ground to disseminate. That was a dumb political move of a person not conscious that the problem he's reacting is liberalism and the secular state, for if there were a confessional state there would be no muslims doing whatever they want.

Sounds like you are a leftist Jew who is projecting again. :^) youtube.com/watch?v=hV4HINGUpBM

lol

I sort of hope a major conflict does happen because I am positive the vast majority of people on this board will die, some immediately and some in agony and that will restore some order to the world.

How's gaza doing m8
I heard something happened

It's pretty obvious that this was a low class dude with no real political power, and he knew it. What's needed is a way to use people like him the way upper middle class liberals use black people against other whites. The upper middle class liberal white is the true enemy here.

>oppose to almost every single prominent US politician since the 1970s

definitely

>their electorate

wrong, the electorate votes for decent things (border control) and then the politicians stab them in the back and calls them racist.

OK.
There has been 80 years of unopposed civilization decline and there has been no political solution.
The democratic nationalists and anti-immigration politicians were pushed out by all parties, relegating them to the fringe.
Any discussion relating to mass immigration, societal decay and nepotism has been suppressed, under the guise of racism, homophobia, antisemitism and Islamophobia.
No political solution has worked, so it is no wonder people see violence as the only way.
It is not our fault, but rather the fault of the Neo-liberal and Marxist establishment who have forced diversity upon us and destroyed our culture and people.
I never wanted violence, and still do not want violence, but I can understand why people see no solution that does not involve violence.
And if I am relegated to hell due to my belief that my nation should remain my nation then so be it,

I never wanted violence. Nor did many here.
But you broke us. Why are you surprised?

Lastly, have you no concept of edgy jokes and satire?
Because that's what most of Jow Forums is. There's only a handful of non-ironic posters, and the idiot newfags who take it all at face value.
Lurk more.

I'm a monarchist.

>muh moralism
>every faggot and his feminist mother would bend over backwards towards muslims within a second after shit tons of white people dying at the hand of islamists (See Nice attacks, Belgian airport incident, etc)

Yeah get fucked.

Attached: 1478075254060.jpg (604x403, 51K)

>no political solution

The first step has to be getting rid of republican representation, we need real democracy and public assemblies so politicians can't betray their base and sell out to lobbyists and corporations (see: Trump) without consequence

>Not wanting to the west to be converted into a muslim shithole

=

>Extremist

FUCK YOU, theres nothing extreme about it.

Attached: 1519007811238.jpg (1024x753, 96K)

>second thoughts
Lmao. Quite the opposite shlomo, I found his work to be quite inspiring, and I know I’m not the only one.

pretty much this

Attached: j 1552706616737.jpg (960x650, 81K)

individuals lead, the majority follows. Soon, muslim blood will fill the streets.

I don’t have bizarre extremist beliefs. I’m just here for the memes and the happenings.

But a humble spectator of this shitshow
It will get worst friend
Humans are tribal.
I dont believe what I believe because I love it but because its the truth, unlike 90% of modern cash cunt in academia ending up with technocratic jobs today.
+ women belong in the Kitchen.

We bombed it until hamas said they "shot by accident", lmao

No. I don’t care that a white dude killed a bunch of muslims. I care about me, my wife, my kids, my pets, and my guns. Politics are fuckin gay, anyone that doesn’t like me can stay the fuck away. I take care of my own and that’s all that matters to me in this world.

#me2
#timesup

Mind that I use the term liberal not only for leftists like in america, but liberalism as a whole. The enemy is the ideology of liberalism, it's the nuclearization of the society. ''You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't affect others'' well, guess what? It DOES affect others. You live in a interconnected society, like in economics, each man's spending is another's man's income, a secular state makes it impossible for a given moral standard to be imposed as a norm, because it has to accept the diversity of religions and the diversity of moral standarts that comes with each religion.

Feels good, man.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552631493709.webm

Attached: Screw your optics.png (645x360, 475K)

>Getting all your shills to attempt to peer pressure/trip guilt Jow Forums
>5 threads about this per page
>It's not working at all
When will the woof woof meme come back? I miss it.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (400x250, 3.49M)

Meanwhile ISIS still bombing. You fuckards are pussy.

imagine wear hugo boss and thinking youre anything but a fag xD

>le ebbin democracy will work without the ebil representatives
Have you even read Aristotle or Plato?
Democracy is tyranny, falling to demagoguery and idiocy.
Democracy is to be avoided at all costs.
Don't you understand that democracy caused this problem?

Feels good man

Republicanism caused the problem, a democracy would more readily reflect the will of the people. If we had democracy in 1965 then mass 3rd world immigration to America would have never been allowed and desegregation would have never happened.

what is pic related trying to say?

Schlomo, pls. We all know Hugo Boss is infinetely superior to dipers :^)

that both nazis and antifa can be portrayed as good or bad but it has race mixing on the antifa good side further proving that it is bad.

The public are like rats, easily swayed by demagogues and their (((leaders))).
The Church, the media, the school system all were staffed by Neo-marxists.
Maybe in 1965 the immigration reform wouldn't have happened, but 10 years later it would.
Never underestimate a powerful speaker.
For idiots can be swayed to oppose their own self interest as can be seen by Brexit (48% voted for remain, far too many).
Your 'Republic' has been dead since the 1920s since the universal vote.
Look at Ancient Athens to see how well direct democracy actually works.
It becomes a dictatorship with the plebs eating out of the hand of their master who promises them free money and grain.

I don't understand what that image is trying to convey

I’m a radical Christian who’s practically a Buddhist. I hate all forms of violence to the point that I don’t think I would fight back if someone hit me, even though I’m not a physically weak person. This event just affirms my beliefs that alt-right larpers are just as godless and fucked up as communists and kike-puppets.

It made me realize that they are not that bizarre or extremist. Also checked.

I can believe what I want, as long as I am not acting on it.
That being called a Nazi is just a label and extremists will be extremists, be it left-wing or right-wing. A better image name would've been
>new_packaging_same_extreme.png

this means "I do not want to be ostracized despite the fact that my ideology does this to a certain group of people"

Why are you afraid of your own thought being applied against you? Why are you afraid of being seen as the subhuman?

This
Democracy by itself, as a principle, is absolutely pure shit. Monarchy is better in any aspect, where you can have democratic votes, but not as a fundamental basis for the system.

>Monarchy is better in any aspect, where you can have democratic votes, but not as a fundamental basis for the system.
Like the UK? Where they have an actual queen but the entire system is controlled by the government and the veto of hers is pretty much thrown into the mud every time she voices it?

>It's misha concern trolling yet again
Let me guess, you're a muslim too aren't you?With or without the civ. nationalism the new AF is embracing?

>thousands of people, of all races and nationalities, killed by muslims in the last century
>millions of muslims, mostly of Arabic descent, killed by exclusively western militaries in the last twenty years
Found the jude

I don't really have extremist beliefs, unless you are a radical lefty from reddit, then you can kys

>millions of muslims, mostly of Arabic descent, killed by exclusively western militaries in the last twenty years

i wonder in which (((interest))) those goverments acted

Well, how do you defeat invaders if your own military does nothing and people get censored by the media?

The British system (not as it is) is unironically the best system.
A mix of Republic, Oligarchy and Monarchy.
1. House of Commons, represents the will of the people and is the force behind the evolution of the nation.
2. House of Lord, represents tradition, religion and stability. The bulwark of tradition and preventer of radical change.
3. The Monarchy (Leviathan), representative of God on Earth and ultimate Authority. The one who ensures the stability of the nation and directs both tradition and change.

It's a shame that we British have allowed our system to go to shit, but learn from our mistakes.
The biggest two I can think of are, not having a written constitution and the universal vote.
That is how the system is at the moment, rather than what it was or should be.
It was best whilst under James I.
It was ruined by Charles I and Cromwell.

No, like it was in Brazil before the republic. The Monarch is a 4th power which is called moderator power. He only fell because he fought against the church, while also against the oligarchy and the army. He should have given more power to the parliament too. The UK system is ok, but the monarch should have the power to dissolute the congress if they don't do their work(Brexit as an example).

>we need democracy
>Trump sold us out

The mere fact you can say these two things with a straight face is exactly why democracy can't happen. You are literally so fucking stupid that Ann Coulter, an actual neocon (not the retard-meme "bombed an airfield=neocon" faggotry) who has repeatedly called for an invasion of Iran over the years posts fucking Vox articles about how "drump can't get wall built" and you believe the bitch and all the shill faggots at face value despite the overwhelming evidence that Trump is building and rebuilding walls all over the fucking place to replace rickity-ass fences created by Bush/Obama and slashing visas to the third world.

Or maybe your complaint is that RAISE didn't get passed by Trump, as though banging his head against the wall when 55 senators will oppose it because a bunch of republicans are traitors is smart.

In short- you're a fucking moron and that's why we can't have democracy.

Attached: 1551748184547.png (621x486, 34K)

oh shit, you mean those brainwashed people that hate us anyway, hate us for this?

what are my beliefs?

I feel like not enough jews, homos and downy looking mongolians have been killed this weekend but apart from that it's been great.

Most people in canada are suspicious of muzzies. But will never openly declare it. If you do, you're viewed as a crazy pperson. But we all know, deep inside, muzzies are taking over and will never integrate peacefully with christians. I have met muslims who have openly said christanith is not good and "canada" doesnt need churches.

I feel silenced. Because I have taken the red pill. Muslims in canada are now victoms through out the provinces. And yedterday police announced to increase pressence around mosques. I witnessed this. At that point i felt a feeling of devision between my country.

The image is of a jew posing as a muslim for propaganda purposes

My bizarre beliefs?

That I want to live in unity among my own tribe, free from (((usury, immigration and degeneracy))). How dare I. How dare I want to fight against this?

Truth is, you're a faggot, and the only bizarre extremist beliefs come from the Jewtrix in which you reside.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=sxSTb6xwZFE

True, I do agree. If there were only the house of commons, UK would be just the Posh middle class or chavs and the intercept between the two while over glorifying the poor's culture(Just like Brazil).

youtu.be/CMaPSkBhgoQ

Your ansestors razed villages and you're over here crying. YOU ARE GAY