Why am I the only one of my friends who can't get a GF?

Why am I the only one of my friends who can't get a GF?

Attached: 49147225_347331842526361_2832756018063081472_n.jpg (834x960, 49K)

Because you're the only one who hasn't asked a girl out.

It can't be that simple

But it is.

You're not alone in that regard, I haven't asked out a girl in two years

Attached: Oni is tired.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

CAME IN, RAIDED ALL YOUR PROFITS
YOUR BITCH CAME IN RUBBED UP ON ME
I'M BURNING RUBBER, I PULLED UP ON YOU

Attached: 1542811706710.jpg (500x496, 90K)

How many girls have you asked on date this year?

Attached: how many girls have you asked on date this year.png (1100x950, 177K)

>tfw Savior and Purity Fantasy and Obligation
Fuck me man, I already said it earlier

Okay guys. You win. You can't let me have any fun can you?

OP here again.

Of those listed I only have
>You never try
>Obligation
>Validation
>Sex
>Fun

>obligation
Who told you getting gf is neccessity and why did you trust them?

Attached: reflection.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

No one told me. But logic follows if that 99% of people can do something that is to them completely normal and natural, and I am part of the vanishingly small minority that cannot do that thing, then I am going to feel depressed about that fact.

I'm not bothered about being single for now. The thing that scares me is the prospect of being single for my entire life. I'm not suicidal in the slightest, but if god came down from the heavens and told me that he had foreseen the future and knew that I would never ever ever have a girlfriend, I would kill myself on the spot. I just don't want to live a life of total solitude. I'm not that kind of person.

Yeah I dunno

Sex is nice, a supportive, caring girl to tease and talk to is nice. But when I think of the logistics of dealing with a gf, it's foreign, it's like a pit of responsibilities.

You have to reorganize your life to include her, keep her from being bored, somehow make up a social network to introduce her to, lead her around, make her feel wanted while not being desperate, make sure she feels appreciated yet wanting to still please you, them when she has the inevitable armada of problems the Man(tm) in her life will definitely fix you have to be able to do that

I don't even

It's an obligation because thats how nature intended it. Also you wouldn't be alive if your father never got to having your mother first as a gf

Attached: IMG_2609.jpg (220x193, 41K)

These things you're listing are non-issues if you have your shit together.

Attached: loneliness and you.jpg (512x709, 65K)

You’re on Jow Forums. I think you know why.

I don't depend on others to make me happy. I just don't want to be single for my entire life ffs. That's not too much to ask for.

I'm not "demanding a gf right now" I just want some reassurance and a plan to ensure that one day (preferably before I turn 25) I can get one, or at least a few dates, considering I've never even dated or kissed.

Enroll to dancing lessons.

Man every time I try to dance in my life I do it embarrassingly wrong. I think I don't have the proper coordination for it. I just fuck up every move and it takes all of my brain power to move in time to music.

One time a girl made me dance with her at a ball and I was so bad at it I made an excuse like "oh, I need to go to the t-toilet..." and didn't come back for 25 minutes so that I didn't have to embarrass myself again.

Also I saw some guy on the reddit (yes I know don't make fun of me) forever alone board who claims he is in his 30s and has done dancing classes for years and even though he's a master, he's still a kissless dateless virgin

Because you're a spectator, not a living human

Not OP but...

How can I ask them out if they won't even give me the time of day?

Even after lowering my standards dramatically, trying all kinds of different conversation thoughtful starters, and varying up my pictures, 99.9% of girls (even landwhales) won't even bother to give me a reply. I know competition on dating apps is rough because of the ratio of horny men to women, but honestly it's fucking soul crushing. I know that I'm no catch, but I never thought I was THAT bad. I try not to let it get to me, been absolutely murderous on my self esteem.

Despite using these services on and off between bouts of self loathing (brought about by the process itself, that I didn't have until I decided to give online dating a chance) for almost two years now I keep trying, but nothing seems to work. I thought practice would get me through it, but despite giving any piece of advice I can get to the test I haven't made any progress even though I genuinely put in a ton of effort. I've only gotten into a position to ask a girl out once, and it didn't work out because of distance. Honestly I've considered giving up completely and just embracing wizardhood for a while now, I feel like my will to continue draining with each failed attempt. I'm generally not a defeatist person, but it feels futile and pathetic at this point.

I genuinely don't know what to do anymore.

>inb4 just go out and meet someone

I'm a socially awkward introvert. I work a full time office job. I don't get a lot of opportunities to go out, and when I don't have a wingman. I'm just that one loser who hang out at a bar alone because all of his friends have moved on with their lives, married with kids and stuff like that.

I still take every chance I can to go to social events when they come up, but I've long since accepted that those arn't environments where I thrive... which wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't at a loss for alternatives.

Attached: 1486492320454.gif (497x373, 489K)

How many girls have you personally asked out on a date in your life?

Exactly eight, every one was painstaking experience for me. I'm not the most socialable person in world, and I'm definitely not the kind of person that could cold random approach women. I have anxiety and trust issues stemming from some childhood drama involving my parents as well as grade school bullying. I need to get to know someone a little bit first before I feel comfortable putting myself out there and leaving my shell. Not just women, this is a problem for me with making new friendships in general. Unfortunately, it's never worked out for me in regards to dating.

If it counts though, I've messaged between 100-200.

How are you asking? Have you tried making it an informal “let’s hang out” sort of thing.

the thing is
asking a girl out won't magically make her like you
the chance of one taking a chance with a stranger is close to nil
if a girl likes you, she will drop obvious hints e.g. purposely tries to hang out with you, offers you food, does some instinctive thing like correct her hair when she sees you for the first time that day, stares you down daydreaming etc. etc.

Yeah, I usually try to keep it casual.

And what if that just doesn't happen... like ever? I don't think any girl has ever gone out of her way to talk to me since like high school, let alone show any interest in hanging out 1 on 1. They're not repulsed by me or anything, but I've just never really received any female attention outside of a group setting.

it can come gradually after hanging out for some time, the point is if cold approaching hasn't worked for you then you are just too darn unremarkable, but by alll means continue maybe you'll find that one woman out of a million whose type you are and who you accidentally cold approach

Maybe only u r ugly dude