Yes, Jow Forums radicalizes-

truth being radical...

Whose fault is that?

Attached: 220px-Ayn_Rand_by_Talbot_1943.jpg (220x329, 11K)

Its pewdiepie and his usualy racist rants

I heard the radicalization program over at 2x4chan is really something.

if you think Jow Forums is hardcore just wait until you see the le 9gag army

Bet4 chan doesn't allow the full story, only the one that supports their side of the narrative.

lol fuck off

Attached: Cuck.png (640x498, 198K)

y'all need to learn about Ayn Rand and stop playing video games, giving a shit about sports, watching Netflix etc.

She's legit and way ahead of her time.

"Money is not the only currency."
-Ayn Rand (interview)

She was also into cucking her husband.

Attached: 1484052378351.jpg (450x428, 47K)

"Calmly and impersonally, she, who would have hesitated to fire at an animal, pulled the trigger and fired straight at the heart of a man who had wanted to [impede her on order of authority.]"

"Calmly and impersonally, she, who would have hesitated to fire at an animal, pulled the trigger and fired straight at the heart of a man who had wanted to exist without the responsibility of consciousnees."

-Atlas Shrugged

It wasn't cucking, it was seeking the man with the highest value- which artists, obviously, are not.

Attached: 1542092422837.jpg (666x618, 277K)

Help me out leaf, and /let's/ spread this message. There are plenty of great pics of Trudeau online that you can use:

Trudeau 2019: Foreign Detractors and Domestic Friends
While incel Americans hate Canada's sexual modernisation and envious Europeons want their leaders to favor local industry as
does Trudeau, Canadians love him.

You make fun of his costumes and say that foreigners hate him, but he's cherished by his citizenry- which is what actually counts.

Trudeau 2019: because the current year continues to progress, even if foreigners do not.

Attached: trudeauCowboy.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Sure, shoot the poor grunt soldier guarding John Galt at Dr. Ferris's torture facility!!

Not like the geniuses in the Gultch could have thought up a better solution or anything!

Attached: 1484026839905.jpg (687x663, 55K)

If we're talking value, I'd rather get a foot long over a 6 incher, you know what I mean?

Attached: 1484029645522.jpg (658x713, 107K)

>oh shit, time to break character

Yeah, Trudeau is a fucking clown, but god bless whoever does his costume design.

Jean jacket at the Tragically Hip concert. A+

Have I spoken with you about The Virtue of Selfishness? You seem to have the same pics.

>shooting guard
I don't blame those who fight injustice for choosing the terms of the battle.

Mises agrees that those incapable of choosing are not actually human.

One—" she counted; she could see his eyes staring at her in terror—"Two—" she could see that the gun held less terror for him than the alternative she offered—"Three."
-Atlas Shrugged

Probably not, usually just come on Jow Forums when there's a happening or I'm in the mood.

That said, I've got a ton of Ayn Rand, including The Virtue of Selfishness. Got into her back in the 8th grade and read the majority of her work.

Love her reaction to the FSM at Berkeley back in the day. Reading it after the events of the last few years is a trip.

Attached: 1484087725847.jpg (963x718, 123K)

>Jean jacket
Show please.

Attached: trudeauSwaglord.jpg (189x266, 9K)

>Yes, truth radicalizes
ftfy

Attached: 987.jpg (439x423, 33K)

Rand: "passing around watermelon, each taking his turn, like animals"

I like her Apollo vs Dionysus speech as well- I think it was about the event you reference.

>racism
People dislike personal racism, yet champion government discrimination- meaning they accept racism so long as the biggest Army pushes it- we are really in the age of the individual. /s

Attached: googleitnigger.jpg (822x588, 135K)

I think it was you- you had a cartoon girl with a "consider the following" text- seemed smug as hell.

>Google it nigger
I am always looking for originals. TY senpai

Sounds like when she was shitting on Woodstock.

Attached: 1484665450965.png (640x480, 158K)

I just love this particular anime for the expressive characters and art style... so I use it on Jow Forums for kicks.

Flip Flappers. Really feeling that writer change.

Attached: 1547169926053.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Yes, I think so. I don't know what FSM means.

Funny how Rand pushed for the right of counties to exist- whereas most libertarians disliked the idea of cooperation, or countries because "no land hasn't been taken from another."

It seems like you have checked your premises.
Have a shadow-Rand in parting.

Attached: randStandingSide.jpg (300x480, 55K)

I also like such images.

Attached: patronizing1.jpg (1440x1684, 497K)

Attached: fright1.jpg (1440x1495, 331K)

Party!

Attached: party1.jpg (1440x2388, 712K)

>FSM = Free Speech Movement

Her essay "The Cashing-In: The Student Rebellion" talking about the protests at the University of Berkeley

Leaf, show prices.

Attached: beenSteakRibeye.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

(((Alisa Zinovievna Rosenbaum)))

fuck off

Attached: 1550631856779.png (500x526, 594K)

I haven't read that one. Will find since it seems worth it.
Unis are so trash today- seeming dissuading those who could make most of use education.

Check your premises.

Attached: aynRandSerious.jpg (266x190, 7K)

Attached: 1510699699817-pol.jpg (500x667, 35K)

>reason can be fought with reason
>how do you fight the unreasonable?

Attached: 1502595979884.jpg (1169x800, 926K)

I don't blame those who fight injustice for

Nice, bait with an taunt. and

>fucking co-op, aged shit.

If I want a nice decent steak, I can walk down the street to a decent store and grab something between 500-700g for like $8-10.

Attached: 1484050545821.jpg (739x702, 129K)

Leafs always say this.
SHOW IN-STORE PRICES

Attached: 1550934168135-pol.jpg (1361x632, 237K)

>spoonfeeding this hard
>farmboy.ca/weekly-specials/ottawa/

Best I can do considering I'm not posting from a fucking grocery aisle.

I started being interested about politics since I was 11, watching some romanian political satire show on TV was my first interaction with political environment. I start asking questions because I wasn't familiar with political terminology and basic knowledge at 11. Because I was attracted to military too later I start to made a syncretism between politics and military => militaristic ideology. Because my generation back then have lack of discipline I do belived that some kind of militarism would be the ideology that could save my generation and to prepare us, youngsters against any external aggresion from my imagination. At 15 I was a bit familiar with communism since every old man here including my grandfather told us that in communism were better times, they got jobs, compulsory military service, heavy industry and blah blah blah. Therefor for a short time I belived communism was pretty ok but I couldn't fit in that ideology since I never was into internationalism and atheism.

At 15/16 I found about Legionary Movement. This was the ideology that I fit best: Nationalism, militarism, orthodoxy, honor, anti-communism too so I easely rechange my mind and denied everything "good" communism did. Few days later after reading my first articles about Legionaries and listening Legion's music I bought "For my Legionaries" by Zelea Codreanu. Since that day until today (Im in my mid 20s) I wasn't able to turn back in the "normie's realm". I exposed my self to fascism propaganda without being self-aware about on a fragile age. Im damned for life but there's no reason to be ashemed about.

Legionarism made me what I am today and I'm doing fine. Struggles never ends confronting inner devil is a vritue and a battle that last eternelly.

Jow Forums has nothing to do with me I was radical long time before hearding about Jow Forums

Attached: FB_IMG_1504544512119.jpg (400x519, 28K)

tard

It's ok leaf, Stockholm syndrome is a thing.

Attached: flour.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

Attached: qq306knc2hm21.png (749x1031, 427K)

Leaf MP used the 'colorblindness is racism" memes against Bernier.
Caesar-Chavannesis her name.

orthodoxy is literally islam + kikes. Money hogging medieval fucktards. And the so-called legion was licking their hairy balls. miss me with that gay shit

here is your premise

Attached: 235234112332396.gif (316x204, 1.48M)

Orthodoxy is more close to Zoroastrianism and Copts than to any other monotheist religion.
Communist jews and corrupt jews had suffered under Legion sword, and not only jews romanians corrupt and reds too. It was the best movement for Romania at that times of earthly hell that promoted sacriface spirit, comradery and honor. There no other institution in entire history of Romania that strongly promote those values.