I'm 18, junior in high school, never had a girlfriend. I'm just genuinely unlucky and it makes me sad

I'm 18, junior in high school, never had a girlfriend. I'm just genuinely unlucky and it makes me sad.

Should I be worried about it? Should I panic and go out of my way to obsess over it and to try to make it happen? Should I just wait?

I don't wanna fall in the Jow Forums pit

Attached: 1551957615750.png (523x554, 178K)

hey there bud, I'm sure you'll be ok. Ik its hard sometimes, hell most of the time, but if you're a good person good things will come to you. just because you haven't found her yet doesn't mean she's not out there. you're gonna graduate soon and you should focus on enjoying high school before you move on. I obsessed over these things too and looking back on it I wished I could've just calmed down, enjoyed my friends and experiences, and do things that I could look back on and think goddamn that was a fun time. its hard to not have someone, to feel like youre lonely or something. but i'm telling you if youre a good guy and are kind and considerate, a girl's going to look at you and wonder how it might be to be w you. so just enjoy your time and don't obsess over this, make your hs experience count. besides, who knows, an underclassmen girl might think youre the shit

18 year old junior? Jesus were you held back?

My high school experience has been pretty mixed, on one hand I do have some friends and I'm never alone at school, on the other hand it makes me feel band when I'm the only one who hasn't experienced the firsts it just seems out of my reach.
I can't enjoy these years to the fullest because these are the years where I should be partying, experimenting having girlfriends, sneaking out of the house to talk with her, strolling through the park...

No, it's normal here,
the school ends in July so every senior born before July is 19. Likewise every junior born before July is 18. I was born Match 1st which makes me 18 as of a few days ago.

Unlucky how? You're probably shy and don't put in the effort or don't know how to.

I'm really really shy but I'm learning to fake confidence and I'm faking it good. To others I'm average in that regard, maybe a bit on the shy side.
And yes I don't know how to put effort.

Bump

Bump

>never had a girlfriend
How many girls did you ask out? If the answer is zero then stop blaming luck and go ask some girls out.

So long as you need sex/a relationship and can't get one you're IN the Jow Forums pit

What puts them in that pit is obsession with sex to the point of codependency. Don't do that to yourself. Be something useful to yourself.

Meme advice
I don't even crave sex that much, it's cool and all but emotional connection that comes with a relationship is much better.

>I'm 18, junior in high school, never had a girlfriend.

You're 18. You have literally 3+ decades for dating ahead of you. You aren't going to see those people again a year or so after you graduate. Relax and don't take it seriously.

I was dateless in high school. I focused on learning and getting fit. Now I have to shoo girls away and the folks who had girls dripping off them in high school are fat jobless losers.

Work on yourself right now. It pays off later.

Attached: ganondorf_young_by_eternalegend.jpg (800x1067, 490K)

I'd be really happy if I could start my life a new without meeting people I already know but I live in a town with around 150.000 people in it, it's bound to happen

How is that meme advice? You WILL NEVER get a girlfriend if you never ask a girl out.

If the person doesn't show any interest asking them out can only hurt.

Did I say only ask out people who show no interest in you? Pretty sure I didn't.

>Rejection is a hurt that will lessen the more you are exposed to it.
>Loneliness is a hurt that will worsen the more you are exposed to it.

Move out of town. Problem solved. Also, even small towns take notice when that dateless guy in high school is now ripped and has a great job. Girls will swarm.

Well the moment I get into an interaction with someone that gives the hints of interest I'll consider asking them out.

One of my biggest dreams is to move out to a bigger town.
But I won't be able to until I work hard and earn money for it, we just don't have money for such a luxury.
And I want to find love before 30 and before they are just after me for money.

Moving to a new town isn't that hard. I did it at age 19 by hitching a ride with friends. No friends? Ride a bus.

I had $500 in my pocket. I lived very frugally and slept on a couch. I hit the ground running and started applying for work online before I even got there. It was hard at first, but I found work.

I didn't even have any college. I just got in at the ground floor. I started community college the next year and transferred for a 4 year college once I had my associates.

I'm now a computer programmer.

My town had maybe 1,500 people in it. You can do this.

The actual travel isn't the problem living is.

Don't know user, going homeless until you get enough money to afford living doesn't seem like something good.

It's what I did, though. Yes, it sucked. I wish I had a bit more saved up.

I'm saying that going to a new town is doable even if you're dead broke. If you have a job lined up before you even leave then it makes life easier.

You don't need to move to a major city. Anything bigger works. Have three months rent saved up (check prices before leaving) so you can get a place and have living money, then go for it. A shitty job while living with the parents should let you save this much up. Tell them your goal of moving out and they might even help you do it.

I was actually thinking about trying to get into an American / British university / college after high school but we have absolutely no money for it. It would have to be some place where they would pay for 90% of it or provide me with a job that could pay for it.
Living with single mother ( father died ) and little sister we literally can't pay for it. Like my mother makes around 4000 dollars a year, not kidding, and the average if not minimal cost for USA universities or college is 20000 a year

I lost my virginity an entire year after graduating. It doesn't matter bro, you'll never be R9K. Life changes a lot after high school, getting a girlfriend and going on dates will never be based on how "cool" you are.

>getting a girlfriend and going on dates will never be based on how "cool" you are
You mean after high school? Because now I think it's mostly about popularity...

After high school nobody gives a fuck. A cheerleader from one school will go to college and date a classic high school "nerd". In real life, some "cool" kids will be treated very poorly. You'll notice some of them will become drug addicts and will be homeless within 5 years. Others will give up on being a chad and will become a totally different person, majoring in business before dropping out and working at a restaurant. The people you met in high school will likely be different in nearly every way 4 years after graduation.

Add this to the fact that nobody cares how "cool" you are in the real world. "Popularity" like that doesn't even exist outside of high school. Just be charismatic. That's all it takes. Sometimes you don't even need to do that.

It'd still be nice to get some experience before it ends. Why can't I just be average? The average guy has already had 2/3 girlfriends by my age, what are the chances that I'm the abnormality? What choices in my life lead me to this?

Well it could be a lot of things. Maybe you aren't "cool". Maybe you're not classically handsome. Maybe you haven't found someone you like enough. Whatever it is it doesn't matter. After high school none of it will matter, not even your lack of experience will matter.

I am not cool but I've seen maximum nerds with equally nerdy girlfriends
I'm not popular or a Chad but my friends are ( maybe that's the problem, maybe nice shier girls avoid me because they think I'm a Chad? )
I don't know if I'm good looking, I'm not below average that's for sure, I'm pretty short though but it's okay.
I've found many girls over the years that I like a lot but the feelings never seem to be mutual.

Yeah, you sound a bit like me. I wasn't short but I was skinny. After graduating, I would notice some cute girls I went to school with are still in town going to community college like me. I'd talk to them and they'd profess they had a crush on me.

Additionally, tinder works quite well. I was once just as stressed and scared as you. Now sex and dating aren't the problem, but finding someone I really like is.

Anyway, don't sweat it dude. I promise. You've got nothing to worry about. Plenty of girls are probably into you already, so there is nothing wrong with you.

I'm skinny too.
Thank you,
I often wonder if anyone is into me, if I could have a genie that would answer 1 of my questions it would be if anyone was ever into me and if so who.