>no dust from bullets hitting drywall
>shoot several guys in the head
>their hats come off but no blood or entry wound
>no blood on the wall directly behind their head
>shoots a couple guys in the back
>their shirt moves but no blood or entry wound
>no hole in the shirt
>head remains intact with no wound

This is the fakest shit I've ever seen. Jesus Christ you people are fucking gullible. They don't people watching the video because it's obvious he's using blanks

Attached: Untitled.png (1085x598, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXOIQgfvVlE
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post the video

BUMP

"the one with the cgi blood spray"

also half of the bodies clothes did not move one iota when he shot them despite we learned that happens in half the occasions

Attached: noexitwoundorbloodoncap.png (433x250, 94K)

you ever shot people you dumb faggot?

Nigger there's blood everywhere in the video
>guy moaning on the floor
>shoots him in the head
>blood splatters out 5 feet
>*moaning stops*

Are you really american do you even know how guns work? there won't be blood since the entry wound is small and everything happens internally

Dude crawling in the beginning was bleeding like crazy

>spray
T. Didnt watch vid .

Look how he picks off help me help me girl and the one that ran for the exit from the front room.

He was tactical as fuck.

say the LOW IQ Finn go back to your igloo cuckoid real intelligent men are discussing physics and ZOG smear false flag psyops

Attached: Aytonesheetrock.png (1227x636, 1.02M)

you faggots are desperate to make ppl here not like him huh

What the fuck are you talking about? Have you never seen war footage before? Or videos of people dying in accidents and shit?

Sometimes, things just don't show up well on low res video.

Someones watched the matrix elevator lobby scene too many times

americans thinks everything is a conspiracy.
they inhaled too much chemtrail

Attached: 1531077820055.jpg (720x545, 85K)

retard

Attached: brenton_tarrant_execution.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Attached: gr.png (500x522, 23K)

no there isn't they is staged packet blood on a leg and a side btw totally on the front "entry side" which we learn in other instances in the video doesn't happen...stop being stupid btw your hallway hero wasn't even shot despite 2 rounds directly in the head no blood spray

Attached: notshotinhead1.png (1261x636, 605K)

Didn't know you could see all of this in 240p. And bullets don't always cause immediate bleeding.

Most of our idiots only know what they have seen in movies.

oh yeah cause the part where he shoots that woman outside in the head and it literally pastes part of her brain across the road is totally an example of using blanks

uhh that's compressed air

False you shills are too stupid to understand consitency bullet impact and exit wounds....why do we see comical blood spray in one scne only none on the walls no bullet holes in the sheet rock no dust no windows and him firing wildly unaimed but everyone playing dead instead of running out the back door? Why do half the bodies clothes don't move while the other half do in in the 6 minute range? Why despite the cops being less than 1 minute away and have massive patrolling in this area nowhere to be found?

Attached: policearea.png (1249x801, 473K)

Forgive ignorant OP thinks real life is like a movie/game

This.
>why no flames coming out gun?
>must be jews i guess

not in video.

Exit wounds are the ones that have the most external bleeding dipshits, can't see exit wounds when it's facing the floor. Shooting looks real.
t. actual infantry soldier(former) and hunter

what if....

most of those people were already dead.

If you cant tell he's using blanks you should eat a real bullet

He's using normal 5.56 ammo i think.
They're very small and are designed to penetrate as much as possible.
They don't leave big exit wounds or splinter of in the body, so there wont be much blood.

Das rite

You mean when the air blows some cloth?

What if.....?

Most of those people piled up in the corners were already dead?

Has anyone asked why there is music when he goes in the second time.. but not the first time?

Why is the traffic cone upright at first, but knocked over in the end?

So this is what Qanon fags are focusing on now. There is blood but the bit rate is shit, so there is issues with seeing detail and missing frames.

You guys are fucking retarded or just too scared to accept the reality that this happened or maybe jealous. Man up, this is the future, you fight or die for your homeland.

bump

>5.56
>large caliber

Attached: knight_sigh.png (467x467, 211K)

Yes 5.56 fragments up to about 70 meters out of a carbine and 90 meters out of 20" barrel. Even the M855 and M955 fragments cause the hardened core is only a tiny part of the bullet.

Where's the whole video?

>expecting "false flag" conspiracy theorists to actually read an argumented, thought out response

I gave up on this ages ago. All that's left is memeing.

Seething

Why go through all the trouble and expense of faking killing 49 people when you could actually just go shoot 49 people.

The chap in the middle of the carpet room moaned a bit then sprayed the floor with blood.
Must admit that was quite realistic. More evidence there than the Holocaust

>large caliber
>.223

Im guessing youve never fired a gun before.

Did you miss that part where he's shooting through the car windows?

You should stop playing callofidutti, kid

he's a good shot, and they were all standing directly next to each other, there's no reason he should have shot the wall unless he couldn't handle the recoil which he clearly had no trouble doing.

>Shooting looks real
I agree
op needs to turn off the TV and get /out/ more

The video was taken offline so we'll never know

Thank you for proving the psyop hoax...shoots in head no blood spray on wall despite close range with high velocity weapon...You have been discredited.more than likely cgi with stunt devices like blood packs this lame shit but done a lot better than the WHITE HELMET PSYOPS AGANST ASSAD WHICH WERE PROVEN TO BE HOAXES

The guy laying in the middle of the floor who had the only "blood spray" from the head shot has a perfectly intact head zero blood or trauma from an exit wound...this is a massive contradictory to the point of impossibility thats why the kikes are censoring this vid and banning throttling alt media websites the sheer fakery of this "mosque" scene is eye opening

Attached: bloodspraynoheadwoundnoblood.png (339x239, 68K)

You're over thinking it.

This isn't the movies. Bullets don't explode when they hit drywall, and this is a 240p shit quality video crapfest.

Have you even been to liveleak before?

It is considered a large caliber. The same caliber the military uses.
.22 rifle is small caliber for small game.

Hi FBI.

I have it on my computer RIGHT NOW. There are also still active links online.

No it isn't...it's not even a rifle caliber it's an intermediate. What's with the lack of firearms/weapon knowledge today? It's fucking embarassing.

>no hole in the shirt
He left the sound playing very high to stop anyone from hearing the shots.

Why are THERE NO HOLES IN THE HSEET ROCK?

Answer

Blanks don't make holes

Attached: ar15vssheetrock.png (1877x930, 670K)

The hair and piece of skull flying off the lady.

Its real.

This is priceless. What a fucking idiot this guy is? I've shot a lot of deer and tracked even more. What is an exit would you worthless polish inbred nigger?

I'd bet money on it before I saw a single thing on it it was a false flag. It's not our fault you're too fucking stupid to do the researh on the level required or brainwashed and in denial. Not that your opinion matters. Not once in my life have I gone online and posted a single thing about your shitty worthless country or even thought about it. You mean nothing and your opinion means less fucking white nigger.

Where?

youtube.com/watch?v=AXOIQgfvVlE no holes confirmed psyop hoax proven spergs sent the pits of ZOG hell

Prove it

Jow Forums would have a field day with you, stop talking about things you know nothing abut.

>5.56
>"large caliber"
You're a noguns acting like a weapons expert who thinks everything which doesn't look like (((Hollywood))) movies must be fake.

It's easier to blame it on the jews

High calibre subsonics, user.

So you're going to the good old hoax posting today hu? I'm going to be normie moral outrage posting all day today.

HOW CAN YOU ASSHOLES CONDONE THIS SHIT IT'S SO SICK!

Attached: 1546374594940.png (461x508, 221K)

Uhm, life isn't some kind of Call of Duty game where blood splatters everywhere sweetie.

Conspiritards the biggest brainlets in existence, holy shit

Not in Euroland, they use 7.62 as a default, 5.56 is considered civilian/hunting rounds. And we burgers are in the process of phasing out 5.56 anyway because the lack of penetrative power.
is right.

Worked into a seethe

556 is a shit round thats why

>large caliber
>.223

just stop posting you retarded subhuman

This. Even if it was a Mossad operation, they would have nothing to lose by killing folks in a mosque that was known for radicalizing some people to join ISIS.

Also he shot DOWNWARD.
the blood splatter is on the floor you idiot

wow you're even more fucking retarde then the pole.

22 223 they're that fucking close in diameter you dumb fucking idiot don't even post about guns again you can't even understand basic math

Its not chambered for 5.56×45mm, user. Didn't you see the mag? That was the point: to be quiet and not draw attention and be ultra reliable for FISH - as coupled with a dazzler to make anyone moving toward him hesitate.

BestGore has it but it's very slow and I can barely get to the site right now.
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1370x707, 682K)

Actors get paid for a reason.

yes it is large enough caliber to tear up sheet rock former 0311 I've fired tens of thousands of rounds I've shot oranges and left gaping holes at 50 meters...you aren't qualified to talk about firearms

ONE SHOT ONE HOLE
AR 15 used at same range our crisis acting stunt guy had to have "done"

youtube.com/watch?v=AXOIQgfvVlE

Attached: AR15SHEETROCK2.png (1498x964, 627K)

I mean, I wouldnt call him tactical. "Help me help me" girl got hit in the arm 1st at point blank range before a headshot.

Anyway, fuck OP, yadda yadda

The quality is shit and you have monkey eyes, stop being retarded.

admitting his confirmation bias on the second post...

yikes

Blood everywhere, heads and other bodyparts being destroyed, blood all over the place, inside the mosque and outside, at this point if you dont believe it, you just got a hold on the screenshots. you can see how she fuck up his windshield and the smoke of the weapon. god bless your innocence.

Yeah I know but its not as big as the 2.7mm Kolibri round those things are MASSIVE!

>their hats come off but no blood or entry wound
You think MOSSAD set up explosive hats or something?
retard

Someone post link pls

Nobody will ever take a memeflaggot serious here or even begin to consider your opinion is valid. If you're a shill then the day will most likely come when the tools you used against us will be used to find you since there is a digital trace of all of it. We will then proceed to round each and every one of you up and brutally murder you all.

He shot her through the fence from the exit of the mosque before turning the corner and running to her to finish her off. That wasn't an easy shot to make.

>not in the video
It is in the full video, when he leaves the mosque:
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
Stop spewing bullshit if you haven't watched the full video, that webm circulating is just an edit of the full 17 min video: kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Yes, they were all praying on the floor

OP confirmed as an autist with aids and syphilis.

Here: kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Lazy fucks: kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

>.223
>Large caliber

Look, answer me one simple question: why? Why would the (((NWO))) go to all the trouble of faking a mass shooting when they could just... do it for real? Why hire dozens of actors, pay them, train them, rehearse the show, doctor the footage, and pray nobody notices or breaks OpSec, when they could simply kill people for real? Is this some sad attempt to delude yourself that (((they))) aren’t powerful enough to do the shit they do?

There is a pin on my car keys that can shatter car windows you idiot is it so crazy to think that they couldn't have rigged up something similar to shatter the window once a certain sound threshold was exceeded?

The whole thing never happened, you need to stop listening to the internet.

Remember, everything is false flag if it doesn't fit your political narrative!

Attached: 6a00c225278752549d011016cc17dc860d-500pi.jpg (400x300, 36K)

how many deer have you killed you fucking moron? Once again your opinion is immediately discarded and means nothing on here and enver will.

Nobody cares what you have to say you're neutered no guns faggot who has never killed a deer and we all know this so there's no need to ask.

fuck off schizo

Attached: 1552710870869.gif (650x603, 209K)

At that range blanks would still be fatal you retards