Somehow I have the feeling that somebody got insperated by this and will soon repeat such an attack!

Somehow I have the feeling that somebody got insperated by this and will soon repeat such an attack!

Attached: 2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild[1].jpg (993x559, 44K)

>insperated
Jesus Christ, Hans.

As long as they're using blanks like this guy did who cares? No one died, its fake watch the video

The white man is rising up

Attached: Untitled 171(1)(2).jpg (540x540, 175K)

we'll probably see some shitskin imitate him and peacefully strike Idk spain

what what I genius you are
also, wouldn't be surprised if there is a Muslim terror attack soon as well

Ups, correct word is supposed to be
>inspired

No, white man is falling to new lows, if anything

The more I read it, the more I prefer it over 'inspired'.
Nice new word, OP.

Cant wait to see the media openly justify the guy

Attached: trump.jpg (1162x185, 35K)

>if you kill your enemies they win

Probably a muslim revenge attack soon the question is will it go down like every other attack they do and get mostly ignored with the whole "part and parcel" mentality or will it spark something and lead others to repeat what was done yesterday?

Will the normie finally realise the muslim wants them and their children dead and if this was a muslim majority country they'd all be killed or converted

Will the normie realise these people are not our friends and will not assimilate a radical muslim wants to behead you and a moderate muslim wants a radical one to behead you

Will the normie realise this is a battle for survival for their homeland??

What makes you think they're blanks? I didn't see any blank firing adapter on his AR15 and it wouldn't cycle without one.

Yes, the fire rises.

But where ?

Don't let the media tell you that New Zealand is a great, diverse nation.

The Maoris are 12% of the population yet 48% of the criminals.

The Muslims may only be 1.5% of the population yet crimes associated with Islam in Europe are rising at 10% pace as the Muslim population rises. Absolutely redpilled.

There is also no blood shown at any time, there is like 0 traffic on the roads, there is no damage shown to the building or its contents from the bullets, the only thing we see damaged is the car windows which is a very easy practical effect to accomplish

Kek

fag

Attached: dead.jpg (655x209, 8K)

Im 'inspereted" to play some PUBG, thats about it.

Attached: 1_yznQoJ3EecuO1OgHFG0MbA.jpg (2600x1852, 922K)

We have 5999951 murders to commit before we reach new lows.

What was this?

>spurred to action by the ramblings of an eco-fascist.
Real white men do not believe they are stewards of the Earth.

i hope the next guy also at the same time removes retards like this one

>insperated

Someone calling lauren southern a whore

Is it a lie?

You’d be wrong not to feel inspired by this
I’m inspired as fuck rn

Attached: D2FDB918-4E71-4385-B3F5-A3B41B1F4BB4.jpg (480x379, 22K)

Fuck off CIA.

FBI fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-17-19-11.png (720x1280, 475K)

She had a half black boyfriend and was doing cosplay shoots before she started getting attention from the "alt-right".So you tell me.

If you watched the video and didnt say to yourself, hey this looks fun, you dont belong here.

Hope not, but that would be just the part of living in a multicultural society in the west. Nothing to be done to prevent such cases. Sad.

Attached: reply to this post or your muslim friend will not die while praying.jpg (858x536, 161K)

Your 8 kb image showing a girl lying down has compelled me to change my view. Where is the dust from the bullets hitting the concrete after they exit the body? This shooting is a hoax

>insperated
You had one job...

They better write KEBAB REMOVER 2.0 on the gun

godspeed user, I will follow your example

Attached: BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT.gif (408x316, 975K)

how’s your German faggot

They are getting quite desperate to shut down Qanon. The media in my country ran an article about 4 and 8. The headline was "internet's sewer".

If q is real it makes sense there are big global forces who would do anything to get it shut down

Attached: 1549508883608.jpg (425x639, 37K)

That's probably asphalt. A bullet at 1000+m/s would probably not ricochet at that angle and instead embed itself.

Attached: 1552753178547.png (720x1280, 549K)

take a mini speaker and blast ear rape kebab remover as to never lose touch with the sound

godspeed

Just watch this scene of the video again.

You won't do anything you nigger.

underrated

Mossad is already plotting the next attack.

8 years since Anders
>2027 before the next

Attached: 4-Idiocracy-quotes.jpg (853x480, 135K)

It's at min 12:06

I watched the video and verified its real and that you're a DNC bot.

Much better than my English

Good. More muslims need to she murdered in the street and sent directly to hell. They wanted a jihad, so let's give it to them.

Attached: 1444657110668.jpg (938x850, 148K)

wrap speaker around neck and blast kebab removal, car was loud, not loud enough.

Attached: minispeaker.jpg (450x450, 23K)

I would never commit such a barbaric act. These were random Muslims worshipping in a mosque. It should inspire you to have an introspective look at your mindstate and use rational though unlike the shooter. Stay safe.

G

Why did he have 3 shotguns and 3 ARs instead of one AR and several magazines ?