/sig/ - Self-Improvement General thread

~sig/ Basics for anyone:
>Set realistic goals and design a plan for yourself and your needs.
>Hold yourself responsible for your actions. Don't blame others for your fails; improve, adapt and succeed.
>Meditate (basic guide for dummies: youtu.be/F0jedwTzIJg)
>Learn helpful and effective daily/weekly/etc. routines, including mundane ones. Use digital calendar reminders or apps (whatever satisfies you).
>Have a steady sleeping rhythm - one that works for you, so long as you keep to it.
>Learn to be brutally honest with yourself. Stop being a slave to your ego.
>Focus on the essentials. If you try to do everything at once, you’ll burnout. Little by little. Step by step. Don't rush and learn to be patient.

~Resources:
>4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky - The most basic shit is RIGHT HERE, bookmark it and read it everyday for tips and tricks.
>web.archive.org/web/20161029073323/http://www.arcitea.com:80/ - Good all around for self development (original site died).
>dbtselfhelp.com - Dialectical Behavioral Therapy self-help resource. Particularly useful for those struggling with anger, depression and anxiety issues.
>mega.nz/#F!azxzlSIZ!G97XzFX1HEim9Y03OsjYVQ - A ton of resources at your grasp, reaching from gym charts and plans to healthy eating and fashion.

~Questions of interest:
>What is the thing you fear the most in your life?
>What made you start rethinking your mindset and behavior?
>What advice would you give to anyone starting the path to self-improvement?
>Is there any book, video or other resource that would you recommend to anyone here on this thread?

Attached: 95beedcbef509fc1c3fcc1868f3b1499264902a9703627092a3c94500f4640c7.jpg (250x156, 5K)

See you on Jow Forums

I have started detransitioning from being a tranny, back to my natural role as a man. If I can overcome my delusions, you can do it too. Hail victory!

You dont want to user, you will be happier as a girl, pls don't

Bump

Good, you'll feel better.
Dont listen to this kike. There's a reason why half of trannys off themselves.

The best way to improve would be to realize Jow Forums is only here to try radicalize you into a bitter faggot.

I feel fantastic, my hormones are getting back to normal. I was almost lost, and thanks to /sig/ and the Church (Antiochian Orthodox) I have found a community and a new purpose in life. After more self improvement, I'll look for a nice church girl to have 3 or 4 children with.

Attached: 1551507964871.gif (300x186, 446K)

Lel. This. They try to pass off blackpills as redpills when in fact bluepills like family, friends, faith, Honor, courage, happiness, etc are far more potent weapons against the modern culture.

What do I do if my employer over works me a lot without overtime pay and I am trying to get my master's degree? I fucking hate that shit.

racists are evil

Im going to try to find a part time job real close to were I study lad
Please pray so I can get a good job finally

First step to self-improvement

>stop using Jow Forums and be a normie

Interview tomorrow actually

Congrats for sticking with it. I am too demoralised and burned out to do anything else after work.

Attached: 20190315_092558.jpg (2560x1440, 942K)

Does anyone here know if mewing works. I am not exactly bad looking or anything, but I'd like to score a super hot wife instead of settling for 6-8 who will rapidly get ugly as she ages.

I will pray for you, user. Let Christ guide you.

Marrying for looks is a meme. Marry a woman willing to bear your children and be a good wife, and you will grow to appreciate her beauty in time.

I don't want ugly kids though. Also I don't plan to ever cheat so not trying to be with a woman who gets ugly af over time.

Thank you user

Attached: 31e1944c0385901933450afbc055f0c783762f1d2c2f0ed25937e47286d82afa.jpg (680x1075, 106K)

I'm proud of you, user. Truly, that's a significant step and it makes me happy to hear. You're gonna make it, just keep pushing forward.
Enablers get the rope first. Trannies have the misfortune of being mentally ill and are egged on by degenerates like yourself.

Since I've started SIG I've got a gf, making money, have my own place, quit smoking cigarettes.

/sig/ I need some help. Is there a decent way to learn how to fight if I don't have the time or money necessary to join a boxing gym?

Get a punching bag and watch YouTube videos

Can you risk being fired? I don't know what your line of work is, but once it's time to go. leave

When I get my act together, I hope to reach out to other trannies in the same position as I was and help them out of their delusions. Christ does not give up on people, and neither will I.

www.habitica.com

Anyone want to join up in a party with this? It's a nice layout for habits, to-dos, and dailies and is both desktop + mobile app compatible. Reply with username and I'll add you to the party I have going

I recommend linking this with beeminder so you are damn sure to do what you say you're gonna do

Attached: 45280452_1920592817988452_4035752778302226432_n.jpg (366x295, 37K)