No Car, No Job, Just Plenty of Mom Guilt

Well, adult life hasn't panned out the way I wanted it too. I accept that. But for the past 16 year of my life, there's been plenty of blame for me not working at a local corporation that I didn't want to work at because the whole point of me going to college was not to work there, but some place better.

Then there is the fact that I don't have a car. I either take a bus (when I'm broke), an Uber (when I'm not broke), or I have to get a ride from mom...who would like to constantly remind me of what a terrible person I am because "I just won't get with the program and work for that company because it is local."

That company as every god damn occupational test IS NOT A FIT FOR ME. I wanted to be a computer programmer. "Doesn't matter. You can work for their I.T. Department." Their I.T. Department was moved to Washington DC, I live outside St. Louis. "Doesn't matter. You should have taken the job. And you should still apply there."
(1/2)

Attached: MAC24_DIFFICULT_MOTHERS01MERGE_wide.jpg (660x277, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disabilityscoop.com/2016/09/21/problems-plague-voc-rehab/22777/
ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/disabled-georgians-wait-months-for-state-services/vBZHbVlvkRLjfAsgFNTTIP/
cbpp.org/research/state-budget-and-tax/the-trump-budgets-massive-cuts-to-state-and-local-services-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a fucking job, ANY job

There are other places in town that want me, but they are on the other far side of the county or the next county over that doesn't have public transportation, I live on the far side of my end of the county because my stupid Boomer parents picked a house in a suburb that they can't sell now because they think they can't sell the house that they do have, and mom once again wants to live out in the country far from all the jobs that I want to work at rather than let me move out of the house on my own because of my disability. (Yeah, ha ha, I have High Functioning Autism. At least I'm not collecting my little pony statues and pretending I'm a woman while getting kicked out of every local retailer.) It really didn't help that two years ago, I was assaulted on the transit system, am currently going to court to sue the transit system, and I can't tell the transit system to stop making cuts especially to the affluent parts of town that keep sending me the job offers I have to turn down because I have no way to get there without my mother blowing up over the previous life choices I made because "she just wanted a normal life" when there is no such thing as "normal".

I want to live some place central so that I can work at those places on the other side of the county and not spend 4 hours on the bus just to move back and forth from home and work. The only reason I don't work for those companies is because they moved to the far ends of the county leaving me stuck with Mallory Archer telling my what a terrible person I am constantly which only makes me not want to go out.
(2/3)

Sorry about that. Was something preventing me from finishing my story.

Besides, my "Any job" options were kneecapped recently when three large stores closed.

On and off again, I've had to put up with the state's vocational rehabilitation department stick me in some program for the disabled where people have way worse disabilities than I do, wouldn't help me get a drivers license, kept picking shitty service jobs that don't pay anything, tell my mom that I wouldn't apply for the job because how intelligent taking a shitty job after getting a college education where the whole point of me doing that was so I that wouldn't be taking a shitty job. Never mind the whole goddamn principle of the matter was so that I could go to school, get a degree, and get a good job instead of a shitty job.

But as usually its my fault for everything, especially since the job she wanted me to do is moving out of town.

I see a psychologist, and as usually she shows up to tell her side of the story because she is my ride to and from there because the fuck my insurance can't find somebody on a bus route near my house but half way across county.

How the hell am I supposed to look for work if I have to wait on VR to do shit, wait on that disability program to do shit, and am in a constant holding pattern because my mother constantly wants me to arrange my schedule around her shit.
(3/3)

(I await the replies that tell me how wrong I am...as if that would matter to me anyway.)

why not work for that local place for a year or 2. save up enough to get a car so you can apply for those more further out places and have a year or 2 experience in your pocket while you are at it

where do you live? take the bus or walk or cycle

I take the bus and walk for the most part.
I used to have a bike until I couldn't afford to get it repaired.

I had worked for two different startups the past three years.

The first guy cheated me out of a pay check...like $15,000 worth of money. He wasn't even paying the landlord where our office was.

The other guy wanted to me to stay as "100% part-time comission". I was doing all this technical work for him and he paid me whenever he felt like it. Last October instead of paying us, he took us to a rock concert.

By December, he had decided to move the office event farther away from my home. That's when I quit because it would have taken me three bus tranfers to get to the office he which was a house he tried to AirBnB.

The past three months, I've had to listen to "you should have never worked for any start ups."

I keep trying to tell her "No, I should never have worked for THOSE startup. I still want to work at a start up."

"No you should work at a large company like I told you to."

Of course this after noon, I get the third degree about how I should have worked at a large company years ago...and now should work at a small company. She won't let me work at a startup. But she wants me to work for a "small company".

Of course the usual bull shit about how I should go work for McDonalds now because I ruined my life, never mind that McDonalds isn't the company it was when she was young.

They don't even pay minimum wage at the one near my house let alone clean up anything.

Step 1: Get a shitty job that you hate.
Step 2: Save up enough money to get a car and your own place.
Step 3: Find a job you actually want (may require you moving).
Step 4: Quit the shitty job you don't like.

I hate to break the news to you, but you don't live in an ideal world. You don't just get what you want handed to you on a platter. You're probably going to have to do some shit you don't like to get to where you want to be. That' life.

Your mom is frustrated with you and your excuses. What the fuck are you going to do when she gets hit by a bus tomorrow and she's not there to take care of you?

She takes a car to work.
I'm the one stuck with either public transportation or a guilt trip.

Step 1: FUCK YOU, BOOMER. The last two jobs I got was with fickle bosses who thought their business plat form of "Create a business and people will just hand you money" didn't pan out. (And I'm the one who's disabled?)

Step 2: Social security won't keep me if I make more than $12,000 per year. I was a nightmare having to get back on the dole again because the boss that fucked me over (Who owed me $15,000 which I will never see and then made me ow $800 to the IRS which I couldn't pay) can fire you AT WILL. (Keyword: AT WILL.)

Step 3: I know what I want. I want to move. I could have had the money to move and have a better life, but THE WANNABE-JEW BOSS I HAD STOLE MY GODDAMN MONEY! (He's not jewish, but goddamn he's pretty good at it.)

Step 4: NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

I didn't expect the world to give me everything.
I especially didn't like that I graduated college during a recession,
I followed every rule and still got fucked over like an alterboy at a NAMBLA party hosted by the local archdioses
and that I have NOBODY, not even this website where advice is given to fall back on
No friends. No local family. Not even local businesses at said "shitty jobs" would help give me a leg up.

SO FUCK YOU FOR NOT SEEING THAT LIFE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO FUCK YOU OVER THIS BADLY. Yeah, life is supposed to suck. But anally rape you for having a disability nobody knows how to fucking respond to because they have perceived judgement is even worse. It's too bad you don't know that.

I've spent the last SIXTEEN YEARS following YOUR four step plan of "get a shitty job" and look where that got me?! Getting fucked over by people who either wanted me to fold towels or wipe old people's asses for a living.

I just want to leave. But I can't.

>misses the point
Yeah, she's kinda right bud. You seem like you'd be a fish outta water without her, and she's worried you're going to live in a fantasy until she's dead at which point you'll squander whatever she leaves you until you hit rock bottom or become someone else's problem.

>she's worried you're going to live in a fantasy until she's dead at which point you'll squander whatever she leaves you until you hit rock bottom or become someone else's problem.

To be honest, I'm a very down to earth person.
Fantasy just isn't my thing unless it is in some kind of media, which I consume conservatively.

My goal was that if I went to college, I would get a job where I wouldn't be in such a situation. During college, I worked at a library. It didn't pay much, but at least I got some customer service experience.

Then we had the recession (which made finding work hard), have been going through a retail apocalypse (which limited my options even futher), and then I hit bad luck by working for a couple of bad startups despite one of them making the Forbes 30 under 30 last year.

Not helping was when I was assaulted on the train on the way home from work which left me homebound for a month to recover.

If I wanted my life to be this fucked up, I would have considered doing drugs instead.

>I was assaulted on the train
Did I mention the nigger broke my ankle?

broken ankle doesn't leave you laid up for a month. couple of days to get a brace on it and then hobbling for a couple months, but not incapacitated.

You can leave. I'm pretty sure Walmart sells ropes.

Actually, it was two months using a knee scooter.
Then having to go back for surgery again because someting broke.
Then another couple of months on the knee scooter again.
Followed by six to eight months of walking with a cane.
And because I don't have any health insurance, there was no physical therapy, which meant gaining 30 pounds, becoming a beached whale all while the boss I had at the time didn't pay me what I was worth.

There was no "external brace". Definitely some pain killers with some prilosec to avoid getting stopped up, and one hell of a ketamine trip.

You've graduated from a college
Perhaps you could work at the bookstore, or a restaurant near there. Maybe you could ask if the school has any volunteering opportunites? Strike up a conversation with a past professor and ask that you are looking for opportunities.
Advertise your technical skills online.
Perhaps you could work remotely?
Scour career-relevant forums to make friends/clients.
Create a social media presence.
Treat yourself like a freelancer.
Stop blaming your problems on others.

Do you have a hobby? You could probably easily monetize it if you're willing to sacrifice some enjoyment from it.

Maybe your mom knows someone who could use some basic help for some chump change.
ALL I KNOW is that life sucks, but it gets easier once you start learning to let go, creating genuine bonds with people and family, and retaining a positive outlook.

>You've graduated from a college
Undergrad, but yes.

>Perhaps you could work at the bookstore, or a restaurant near there.
Where were you back in 2001?

>Maybe you could ask if the school has any volunteering opportunites?
Not sure. Haven't been there in several years.

>Strike up a conversation with a past professor and ask that you are looking for opportunities.
Assuming anybody remembers who I am.

>Advertise your technical skills online.
I have a website. I've worked on several git projects with some friends.

>Perhaps you could work remotely?
Ugh. Give me a coworking space anyday.

>Scour career-relevant forums to make friends/clients.
If only LinkedIn actully HAD a community of local NEETs to chill with.

>Create a social media presence.
Done that. Have had it for almost a decade.

>Treat yourself like a freelancer.
How do I do that ANONYMOUSLY with out family or government knowing?

>Stop blaming your problems on others.
Wasn't my idea to blame my mother for things when constantly the blame is dumped on me.

>Do you have a hobby? You could probably easily monetize it if you're willing to sacrifice some enjoyment from it.
Simple outdoor exercise. (Not Jow Forums territory, but at least I'm healthy. Also I lost some weight recently.)

>Maybe your mom knows someone who could use some basic help for some chump change.
I miss when I could charge for that. Now a days, I just tell people to "Google It" or point them to a tech fourm (i.e. Stack Exchange)

>ALL I KNOW is that life sucks, but it gets easier once you start learning to let go, creating genuine bonds with people and family, and retaining a positive outlook.
That's probably the most useful part of this post.

Now if only I can make some money without Mom or Uncle Sam finding out.

this is so pathetic.
i sometimes feel bad about my life but reading this thread, it's incredibly obvious how much of a perpetual excuse-making piece of shit waste of space you are. god i'm so glad i'm not you.

First, I'm thirty, fuck off. I got my degree literally the year the economy self destructed. I had to work for 2 and a half years at a fucking dollar store barely making above minimum wage just to survive. I then got a shitty warehouse job that I hated, and was super overqualified for, which I had to fucking bust my god damned ass at for another 2 years before I impressed my boss enough to get an interview for an entry level engineering position.

You're getting social security checks, use that money for a down payment on a car. Or save up enough money so you can Uber to work across town for a month while you start a new job. Fucking do something, anything. Just stop sitting there whining about how it's not fair.

Everyone keeps dumping blame on you because it's YOUR life. You're the one that's making the poor decisions that have led you here. No one else is responsible for your choices; just you. And no one is going to fix this shit other than you.

>First, I'm thirty, fuck off. I got my degree literally the year the economy self destructed. I had to work for 2 and a half years at a fucking dollar store barely making above minimum wage just to survive.
My town wasn't flooded with dollar stores at the time.

>I then got a shitty warehouse job that I hated, and was super overqualified for, which I had to fucking bust my god damned ass at for another 2 years before I impressed my boss enough to get an interview for an entry level engineering position.
I was limited by my health and a back issue which prevented me from working at a Warehouse job;.

Also, you were fucking stupid to get that job. I've had friends who worked at that place and regretted it immediately, so they quit. Warehouse jobs have a high turnover for a reason. They suck. So don't bullshit me or anyone else with how you worked at a shitty job to get a better job AFTER YOU WENT TO COLLEGE. NOBODY WHO GOES TO COLLEGE SHOULD EVER BE WORKING A SHIT JOB AFTER GOING TO COLLEGE. Before. Yes. During. Also yes. After? That's a sign that something is really fucked up with our society but twats like you are to dumb to do something about it. You may as well have spent your time giving out blow jobs instead.

>You're getting social security checks, use that money for a down payment on a car.
Yeah...I'll get right on the whole "making a car payment thing" as soon as my credit card debt disappears...which with what they're giving me will be NEVER.

> Or save up enough money so you can Uber to work across town for a month while you start a new job.
Uber is expensive. The only time I use Uber is when the weather sucks or I'm out late.

>Fucking do something, anything. Just stop sitting there whining about how it's not fair.
Uh...I never said "life is not fair", Malcom.
I said "life sucks because I am currently in a holding pattern."

After making three credit card payments and a phone bill, that left me with about less than $100.

Can you survive on $100 in a 31 day month?

>Everyone keeps dumping blame on you because it's YOUR life.
>You're the one that's making the poor decisions that have led you here.
Excuse me? I'm the one in the holding pattern. I'm ready to make a move but because my idiotic mother wanted me to work with a Vocational Rehabilitation counselor, who is pretty much holding up the plans I made with somebody to help me get a job because he hasn't been contacting them, I'm stuck in a HOLDING PATTERN. I've contacted the people who want to help me, but they're waiting on this asshole too. I can NOT override this bastard even if I got in touch with his supervisor.

Jesus Christ, what do you want? Someone to hand you a fucking life plan on a golden platter? Stop sitting around moaning about it, and do something. Obviously you can't count on the VR guy, so go do something else. Make a fucking proactive plan, and figure it the fuck out.

>No one else is responsible for your choices; just you. And no one is going to fix this shit other than you.
Uh, huh. And just how do I just go out and find work if I can't get any letters of recommendation, the VR guy is holding up everything, and there isn't a job near my how where I can just show up and say "I want to work for you, give me a shirt and a W-2 and get some shit done"?
YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT! No, instead you show up here with your libertarian bullshit telling me what a layabout I am when I've done all the steps required to get a job (send out a resume, browse job listing, apply for positions, etc.) when the only thing I am collecting is SPAM instead of a PAYCHECK.

It takes a lot of hard work to find a job. Unfortnately, a lot of stupid people (YOU) take the really hard way, tell everyone to do it the really hard way, instead of the regular hardway that doesn't involve destroying your body for a shitty amount of cash.

Oh, but I'm such a bum, and I blame EVERYBODY for my problem.

HEY JACKOFF, I'm waiting on somebody who is HOLDING UP THE PROCESS because he's too lazy to write a goddam email or make a phone call or even show up for a meeting when we asked him too.
But I'm the bad guy?
I have to take all this shit because I've filled out my paperwork, contacted the program director, and keep reminding my mother "I've done my part." A smarter program would have FIRED that guy for being a slothful nigger instead of simply AUTHORIZING THE REQUESTS THAT ARE READY TO GO.

The only reason I am "sitting around and doing nothing" is because once again, there's bureaucrat I have to wait on. But "THAT'S YOUR FAULT".

This process would have been done SIX MONTHS AGO, when I told him. But he took time off for "vacation", then "a funeral" then "a holiday" then "he was sick" and then "another funeral:"

I've had just about enough of his bullshit. And the longer it take for him to do something, the worse I look. It looks BAD ON ME because I wanted this application process done QUICKLY.

And yet, I'm the bad guy for asking for help looking for work and working with a program that allows me to not spend half of the day riding public transportation to get there.

NO DUMBASS!

Let me repeat: I can't work with the job finding group that is going to help my retarded ass if the fucker doesn't authorize it.

He's the lynchpin in process. Instead, he's jacking off!

> I've had friends who worked at that place and regretted it immediately, so they quit.

And where the fuck are they now?

>They suck.

Yes, they do.

>NOBODY WHO GOES TO COLLEGE SHOULD EVER BE WORKING A SHIT JOB AFTER GOING TO COLLEGE.

And yet, when you don't have another choice, you do what you have to fucking do. Getting a degree doesn't entitle you to shit. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you have to work your ass off to get what you want. I had to work my ass off because there were barely any jobs available in any field, never mind good ones.

> After? That's a sign that something is really fucked up with our society but twats like you are to dumb to do something about it.

Yeah, it is. We lived in a fucked up society. But which of us owns their own car, house, and isn't in credit card debt?

And what the fuck are you doing to change society in your mom's basement you retard?

> You may as well have spent your time giving out blow jobs instead.

If that's what it took to pay rent and feed my kid, I would have. Because unlike you, I don't have the luxury of having my mom support me.

And I've had enough of your autistic fits. Just keep doing what you're doing then. No one gives a fuck, except your mom, and even she's fed up with your excuses. You don't want to do anything, that's on you. Figure out your own life, because no one else is going to do it for you.

One of the shitty things about being an adult is accepting that we don't always get the things we want. Sometimes it happens in due time, sometimes it doesn't happy at all. It's a band-aid you have to rip off and just deal with the pain until it heals.

I would suggest getting ANY job that you can do for a while and while you are working, continue looking for your dream job. Money is the name of the game. Paying bills is the name of the game. Freedom from parents is the name of the game. This means you have to swallow a hard pill and take a less than desirable job until you can score the right one.

If you want your mom off of your back, you need to quite being a parasite. You're leeching off of her and she's probably upset that you may be a "failure to launch" child. Get a job, move out, flap your wings and learn how to fly on your own. It sucks, but we all have to do it. We're not entitled to anything in this world, and it's a shame that most of us have been raised to think that if we follow a path, we'll reach our destination, but that is not always true. In fact, it's rarely true. It's time to grow up, little one. It sucks, but it's time.

OP is in for a long hard life ahead with this entitlement issue of his. No wonder his mother's trying to kick him out of the nest. She coddled and spoiled him, probably breast fed him until he was in the first grade and now she can't stand to see how badly she failed as a parent and has to look at her living breathing mistake every day.

Attached: brat.jpg (293x300, 22K)

You still didn't read into the details at all did you?
YOu keep trying to say that I'm some spoiled manchild who blames EVERYBODY ELSE when I keep trying to explain that I am ready to move forward WITH HELP FROM A PROGRAM THAT I'VE ALREADY ENROLLED IN but there is ONE and ONLY ONE EXTERNAL FACTOR that is fucking up everything right now.

From what I've gathered you guys are more retarded that I am, because after doing some searching, it turns out I'm not the only one being fucked over.
disabilityscoop.com/2016/09/21/problems-plague-voc-rehab/22777/
ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/disabled-georgians-wait-months-for-state-services/vBZHbVlvkRLjfAsgFNTTIP/
cbpp.org/research/state-budget-and-tax/the-trump-budgets-massive-cuts-to-state-and-local-services-and

And while you AYN RAND FAGGOTS keep trying to dump on my like my name was Chris Chandler and saying I'm being a whiny little bitch because I don't "pick myself up from my bootstraps", this is the shit that is keeping me in limbo.

The whole point of using the program is to help me find work because I AM DISABLED.
Not "Self diagnosed" Tumblr-WebMD disabled. Actually fucking disabled. Diagnosed by THREE FUCKING DOCTORS. The Mind works. Body broken.

But you know everything, because I'm a "parasite". To that person, you no longer get to chime in on this problem. Same goes for you, brat.jpg. You fucking morons.
(1/2)

The one thing that sucks about being disabled is that you are STUCK WITH YOUR STUPID ASS PARENTS. You stay home. They go out. Asking them for a ride to a job interview is a constant setup where before I get to the destination, the bitch is piss for no reason and everyone in the car is not happy. Blood pressure is elevated. I could tell her to calm down and tell her knock that shit off, but she will do things that will ruin your first impression to others and you can't fucking do anything about it.

But you fuckers don't get it. You can go where ever. Drive wherever. Get hired wherever. I CAN'T. I don't spend money on stupid shit. I rarely go out, not just to job interviews but ANYTHING because I AM FUCKING DISABLED. There is no where for me to go right now because the programs THAT I NEED are CUT and there is no "self reliant" alternative.
But Maybe I'm not being fucking clear enough.
(2/2)

I didn't read the thread but you sound like a dick. I wouldn't want to hire you or let you enroll in a program I was running.

>I didn't read the thread but
That is why you suck at giving Jow Forumsice

>smart enough to know he's disabled.
>uses disability as an excuse

I had a cousin like you once. He's dead now, thankfully. He was a retard but he was smart enough to know he was mentally disabled and he milked that cow for all it would give him. He suckled on his parent's tit up until his early 30s when he ran his mouth to the wrong mother fucker and got his nose cartilage shoved up into his brain one night outside of a bar. Only his father was sad about it. He felt entitled to being coddled and treated like a delicate snow flake because of his disability and any time he got caught doing anything he knew he shouldn't have been (Stealing shit and pawning it for cash.) and would pull out the "I'm disabled! I should be forgiven and I deserve extra special treatment from the world!" card.

Yeah, he was disabled, but he was a fucking liar and an asshole to everyone and made it hard for anybody to like him and want to be around him for very long. I think about 4 people went to his funeral and he was quickly forgotten about after that. Maybe he should have realized that the world doesn't owe him (or you) anything despite having a disability and that he should have tried to not be such an entitled little bitch and have an identity other than "Disabled snowflake". Guess we'll never know!

TL;DR - Wear condoms and use birth control so that you don't end up like OP's mother and my uncle.

Attached: u.jpg (298x379, 8K)

So if your answer is always just, "I'm disabled," why would anyone bother asking a question, bud?

You don't get it; if your solution is bitching, nobody wants to help because it's just principle.

this. normal people don't get special treatment - so why should a genetically flawed person deserve it?

It's more that if we give one disabled asshole the special treatment, then we'll invariably end up in the 'every disabled asshole gets special treatment' corner. It's not pretty because as points out, while the ideal is the system helping the needy, the reality is shitty fuckbags taking advantage of it because working is too hard, or chewing on work they 'don't want to do' is too hard. Look at OP; all this bitching and he could've just taken a job, used that as a platform to get where he wanted, and pleased all parties involved while setting up a reasonable foundation for himself (whatever his purpose).

Instead he's a jobless hack living with his parents and acting entitled about their favours to him. I won't comment on his obviously-lacking humility at length, but the Achilles' heel here is that he's always going to be one of two things; a disaby on the system, or a disaby off the system. As long as he's locked in that 'I'm disabled' mindset, he's never going to get anywhere.

Special treatment, honestly, should be reserved for people without functioning limbs or organs. And even then, humility should be in high order.

>normal people don't get special treatment - so why should a genetically flawed person deserve it?
Just to piss Nazi mother fuckers like you off.

"Oh boo hoo. This disabled guy is getting help. I should make him feel bad because he is using a service when he is genetically inferior to my Aryan gene that make the inbread children."

This is the ableist shit that should bring you down to a level lower than I am because you don't know how good you have it.

>you don't know how good you have it
For a guy on the internet, yelling at people because nobody respects him for being a whiny disabled, you seem blissfully unaware of how well YOU have it.

This is why you're being put on blast. No amount of disability changes you being shitty.

What the fuck is your disability?
[spoiler]Retarded asshole syndrome?[/spoiler]

Disabled people are shitty because non-disabled people treat them like shit.

What did you expect us to do? Give you a free hug?

We've been watching pricks like you for a long time. The whole "forgive me I'm autistic" memes. The making us look like entitled losers.
You don't even know how we work.

Every day we see able bodied/able minded dickwads like you treat us like Corky from Life Goes On.

The computer has given us a voice, a plaform.

When we say "life sucks because I'm an adult living with my parents", that's not just a millenial problem.

In the future, I hope that there is a larger movement to address these problem, because there's a lot of abled bodied people who think that we're "genetically inferior" or "failed to launch". Part if it is that we got to yell at assholes to make a point, even if it makes us look like bigger assholes because we asked them to do fucking something.

That's right. We didn't ask for any special orders. We asked for HELP not for you to do everything for us. We've seen how you do that. (Half-assed, like the American way.)

We're shitty people because we get treated like shit.

You are quite literally mentally ill, nothing you are saying corresponds to reality. You are delusional and dangerously angry. Your life will never get better until you drop that attitude and learn some humility. I've met people who were born without fucking arms and legs and managed to be nicer, more rational than most able-bodied people who had easy lives.

>the computer has given us a platform
Great, so instead of going out and getting a job, developing a skill, learning about something, helping out around the house, neighbourhood or the community at large, instead of contributing literally anything to anyone you wage pedantic shit-flinging contests on Jow Forums.

Disabled people catch a lot of flak. A lot of them shrug it off with grace. You, however, are just a shitty kid. You're the load your mama shoulda swallowed, bud.

>What the fuck is your disability?
>[spoiler]Retarded asshole syndrome?[/spoiler]

Spoiler: LITERACY.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

So what IS your disability, anyway?

You are genetically inferior. Had you been born in any other country or time line, you would have been killed at birth to prevent you from breeding and tainting bloodlines. You are alive today because of science and the system you're bashing won't allow us to kill you before you can be a burden to society and their tax money.

You should be in your knees thanking God for your luck.

Easy now, maybe his disability is having taken an arrow to the knee.

Fun fact: savage euphemism for marriage.

>You are delusional and dangerously angry.

Compared to what?

Attached: web1_Columbine.jpg (541x395, 133K)

>You should be in your knees thanking God for your luck.

"God" is the reason, I have to put up with my state's government acting like I keep bumping into a 2000 year old jew on the street every six month.

Apparently, they don't get what "permanently disabled" means.

SO FUCK GOD!

Yeah, you're basically a school shooter in the making.
Nobody wants to treat you nicely because you're an autismo with shit humility. As per all autismos, you have the mannerisms of a fucking wasp and expect people to want to cuddle with you.

It's amazing. Why would anyone do anything for you? What have you ever done for anyone?
Even your parents can't stand acknowledging you. Why would anyone else?

>prevent you from breeding and tainting bloodlines

Sounds like KRAUT talk again.

>permanently disabled
>can get jobs
Shut the actual fuck up until you lose both your legs and an arm you dumb piece of entitled shit. You deserve autism and that's why you have it: because there hasn't been a lick of good in your entire being for as long as you've been alive.
You're shitty, entitled, pedantic, whiny and incredibly arrogant.

All we want is for you to shut the fuck up and leave. Go to Jow Forums; they actually appreciate your type (IE, unemployed nothing who refuses to take solid advice from people close to him).

>This guy lives near my city
scary!
feel like i'm going to see you on the news: "ANGRY ENTITLED AUTIST RAISED BY Jow Forums MURDERS FAMILY FOR NOT GIVING HIM FREE CHICKEN TENDIES AFTER THROWING RAGEFIT"

>Yeah, you're basically a school shooter in the making.

Wow, aren't you just retarded.
20 years after high school and the diploma mills keep making idiots like you who shit their pants because one of the "defective" people spoke out.

"OH SAVE ME, POLICE DEPARTMENT! HE HAD AN INDEPENT THOUGHT! I NEED HUGBOX, HE GONNA KILL ME!"

Bitchass pussy.

Did you get lost on your way to /b/?

Says the guy who's so buttpained about Jow Forums telling him he's a little bitch that he's spent 40 minutes trying to burn people but being too autistic to manage to do anything but prove anyone's point: you're shitty, lack any semblance of humility or self-awareness and have an entitlement complex that runs from head to toe in you.

The only thing you've proven, the only point you've made in this thread, is ours. That your problems are 100% your own. That you had opportunity, help and the ability to get where you wanted, you just were never satisfied because it wasn't 'your' way. All life has to go 'your' way, that's the entitlement-- even these posts, here on Jow Forums, you have to have things 'your way.'

I don't know what you expected, Anonymous, coming onto Jow Forums at nearly 4 years old(?) and being this much of a whiny, helpless child.

Read it and know, newfriends: this is autism. A complete absence of self-awareness to a point where some amalgamate blob of escapism, mental gymnastics and denial have taken its place. Where he should be able to see himself in objectivity, he sees only a shining martyr of our millennium.

Gracious, buddy. It always hurts mah sole when I see people as old as you being as weak and helpless as you. I know people with palsy, who have physical inabilities to work, and they absolutely worked for any lot in life they had. They never rolled over like you.

And THEY didn't have nearly the level of opportunity you have and had.

You definitely got lost on your way to Jow Forums, this board is for those seeking advice, not delusional shitposting

>This guy lives near my city!
>I is scared.
> LAWDY SAVE ME!

This thread is great

Attached: 290750719.jpg (212x238, 8K)

Refreshing to see that moms act hysterical everywhere in the world. Ignore this ppl OP I know what you're going through, my mother is the same too just yelling for no reason. I have a good paying job and after work she still yells it's frustrating as fuck. Don't give up, apply to jobs.

>I know people with palsy
Do you also know a black person?
Somebody who died in the holocaust?

I keep reading that they "knows somebody" but are never somebody who does have it.

You "know" somebody. But you never ARE that somebody.
Does the person you "know" who has autism not have access to a keybord? Do you lock him up like Sloth from The Goonies that he can't write something himself?

Maybe it's time we start listening to what this guys problem is rather than proselytizing to be normal like everybody else.

Not a lot of German potatoes, are there?

>keeps waging internet fights instead of doing literally anything with his life
You will never, ever change and nor will your lot in life. You will be a helpless gibmedat until your parents die and leave you helpless and alone because you never wanted to fight back against your codependency.

Be mad at me. Be mad at the whooooole world. None of that hate is going to change the fact that you're shitty and nobody wants to deal with you.

And yet you still provoke?
The only one raging here is you.

This guy had the right approach.

Just about everybody else here made their assumptions, didn't read the posts, and pulled their usual "he's a spoiled brat, I worked hard for all that I worked for, why doesn't he" shit. Almost all of you behave like a bunch of selfish children whose siblings got an extra 15 minutes with mom and dad and want 15 minute more than your brother.

The only people who haven't changed are the people whose own behavior never changed who never had any compassion to help others rather than just looking out for themselves.

Dude i've been working a minimum wage job for 6 months and i have like 5 grand saved up, you can get an okay enough car for $1k-$2k. I'm just assuming from your posts here, but everything you've mentioned work wise contains tech or start up shit. Clearly you're not in an ideal area for that type of things, and i'd also assume your mom is pitching in on your expenses somewhat. Get a shitty job you don't like (there isn't a boomer aspect to that, a shitty minimum wage job for a store or service job at mcdonalds is not hard to get) and then save for a car and then move on from there.