Help

>femanon needing help

Today I am going to have sex with my ultimate crush for the third time.
We are going to have a full night together and I want to make him never forget me (is that even possible?)

What does guys like in bed, what can I do that will make him crave for more? He is a bit of a dom, if I go aggressive with him, push him on the bed and sit on his crotch and take of his clothes is a good idea? Should I be a bit more soft and passive? I think I also suck at blow jobs.

WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE HIM CRAZY?

Attached: 80DCA31A-1FBB-499A-B120-751DEA72F007.jpg (750x914, 722K)

Be naked on your knees and ask him what he wants you to do.

just moan his name or call him daddy
thats it

>WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE HIM CRAZY?
Have you tried posting tits or gtfo?

That's it? This can't be it.

Never forget you? Lick his butthole, he won’t forget that.

This sounds too bland...

Please guys I'm serious.

Bumping because I also am trying to know what the f guys want

It really depends on the guy. I like hot, sloppy, sweaty sex thats real slow and grindy. Get as close to each other as physically possible while whispering sweet nothings into each others ears

But thats just me

Interesting, this doesn't seem like him though. I wonder if he'd like that. Sounds like I would like this alot.

Most people do like it. Gives off that primal baby making vibe that people go crazy for. Nothing hotter than fucking with a goal in mind.

I'm more on the dominant side myself but this is the kind of sex that i go with most of the time. Again, it really depends on the guy though. You could just ask him - maybe he's fairly inexperienced and isn't really sure what he likes other than being "dom".

Honestly, regardless of what you do you'll only be that girl he fucked a few times.

Men only remember making love with their life partner. Something about fucking the woman you love that makes it more intense.

>He is a bit of a dom, if I go aggressive with him, push him on the bed and sit on his crotch and take of his clothes is a good idea?

Probably not if he is dom inclined. I am and i hate that shit.

Just dirty talk, say you want to be his slut, that you want him to fuck your holes etc.
Also deepthroating and anal (if he's into that).

That being said, it takes time to really tune into one another and to have great sex. Just be open, ask what he wants and have fun.

>WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE HIM CRAZY?
Just ask him about what his fetish is? Maybe he really likes to be blown, maybe he likes finishing on your face, maybe he's into feet or bondage or something I don't fucking know I'm not him

Disagree

If the sex was good and I liked her personality then I keep fond and vivid memories of it. If the sex was bad and her personality was meh then I still remember but I obviously don't daydream or think about the time I spent with her.

OP If he's coming back for more then he must like you and what you're giving him to some degree. You should do some google research before you see him again - come up with a plan of what you're going to do to him and how you're going to do it to him. Learn a bit of kama sutra and watch online tutorials so that you suck his soul out through his dick and keep it forever.

Do ass to mouth

Oh my God thank you for your words. I will do that!

As several other people have said, there's no way for us to know what he likes. Just ask.

This is so true. On some days I like dominating my girlfriend and making her my little asian cumslut. Pounding her mercilessly until she squirts and starts spasming.

On other days she takes control and fucks me into oblivion.

On other days we have more passionate, gentle sex.

Sex varies a ton. Especially if you've been together for years.

That's actually the most honest answer you'll get. If you don't want him to forget you, that means doing things that separate you from just another girl.

You're going to have to do more. Ass to mouth, eating his ass, and letting him cum where ever he wants, etc. And yes, that means swallowing, getting a facial or creampied if that's what he wants.

Men never forget anything involving your ANUS

ive had plenty of sex but i do remember the very few times i was offered anal.

If he's a dom you will want to be submissive. The classic approach is that you do not show you want anything at all, just obey him demurely.

Classic positions include getting on your knees with hands behind your back and open mouth, hands tied behind your back in doggystyle, and anything with a ballgag.

Lick his butthole.

Hot

Well, I need to know what you're working with but I have a lot of experience with sex with multiple partnets and getting everyone really into it. If you post a pic, I'll let you know what you can do. Doesn't have to be naked. I'd rather it weren't