2020 will be the last stand of white America

what happens then will determine the fate of america

Attached: file.png (1114x530, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JpLyz6Xbr88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump wont win

At my high school just about every guy is pro Trump. The women as well, besides the ugly ones, are pro Trump as well. This is in Minnesota btw. It will be just as competitive as 2016, but the dems have a lot of work getting rid of radicals if they even want to think about getting support from average Americans.

Once non-whites are a majority of the electorate republicans will never win an election again, it will be a 1 party state.

Im in uptowm minneapolis as of now. You're fucking retarded if you think trump will even hava a chance without a wall

literally every major Democrat supports crazy shit like reparations

Trump wins in a landslide

After the Christchurch shooting Republicans will lose, just like he wanted

>the dems have a lot of work
no, they just have to wait for the boomer to die.
without the boomers Texas and Florida are solid blue.

>jority of the electorate republican

Its called the EC, Achmed.

Dindus can procreate all they want in innercities but it wont effect the Presidential Elections.

The only real threat is beta liberals leaving their roach motels like Cali and moving to TX en masse.

Are zoomer white girls based? Also how is it with Somalis? Do everyone hate them and are they causing troublehere?

I thought texas is turning blue because of immigrants moving there? Isn't the whole thing over when that happens?

Republicans are finished.
Democrats will split into two camps (nationalist progressives & brown progressives)

>high school
Zoomer scum

Attached: 1548804856963.jpg (454x453, 85K)

>Alaska
>Lean Republican

I always thought Alaska was solid red?

You're digits don't confirm.

>Alaska
Has UBI
what do you think

I know Florida the republican support peaks between 45 & 54 and in Texas 35 & 44. The median age for a white republican voter is 46. White democrat 51. Non white republican 51. Liberal white 40. Non white democrat 40.

Attached: 59A05D7C-8BBB-4DDF-83C1-E2EE366FCCE1.jpg (1024x783, 82K)

>School children

toppest of fucking Keks, as soon as those morons have to pay taxes and see what the dems do with their Money, theyll swing harder to the republicans than you can imagine

There will be no elections

Attached: monsterpepe.jpg (834x960, 61K)

>at my high school
Underage B&

Attached: angrycatturn.gif (421x338, 2.37M)

Attached: 1543692391541.png (1150x1860, 305K)

Attached: 1538772323974.png (1804x2438, 776K)

>Polling literal children as if they can never change their mind

t. 2 time obabo voter who smashed that DJT button

>based on exit polls
That's weird, I swear the exit polls predicted Hillary was going to win before the election, but now all of a sudden the exit poll data is magically correct...
Almost as if exit polls don't generate reliable data

Hurr we have to reelect a Zionist neocon as President or America is doomed durr

>median age
There is a shit ton to figure in than just median age. Republicans are dying off at a faster rate than democrat votes.
You cant go by median age. most boomers vote republican and most young people vote democrat which fucks up the averages, because of deaths and people coming to age to vote.
In 15 or so years when all the boomers die, who mainly vote republican, and with 15 more years of illegals having, their democrat anchor babies voters being able to vote, the average is going to change dramatically since the top end, who are going to die off are holding it down.

The end is near

Attached: 3123dd.png (743x933, 95K)

>TFW white people become based and redpille, when it's already too late

Attached: 1548158495852.jpg (366x343, 23K)

Typical democrat bullshit. In 2016 70% of republican voters were under 55.

>
>Once non-whites are a majority of the electorate republicans will never win an election again, it will be a 1 party state.

No it will just force the Republican party to stop being the party of white grievance and appeal to a wider demographic.

21% were over 65. Gen X is the most republican. Peaking among men in their 40s

America is getting browner and browner each year and there's NOTHING anyone can do to stop it :)

White southerners went from 21.2% of the US in 2010 to 21.8% in 2018. White suburbanites 38% to 42.8%

>that pic
>children aren't capable of making good decisions
imagine my shock

And then they kill you and me. Robot Chinese NWO soon

Attached: happy nature.jpg (634x542, 207K)

>2.8 million Romney voters will be dead in 2016
>Trump gets 2,000,000 more votes then Romney
>more then any republican ever
>libertarian gets 3.5% also
>Hillary got 100,000 - 180,000 less then Obama

>70% of republican voters were under 55
you are living in a fantasy world.
you might want to do some research
shit is going to hit the fan in the next 15 when the GOP can never win a Presidential election again and we see a huge demographic shift.

No, Green Party becomes a real thing. Both parties shill to the negro and muslim. Then once elected continues to pass laws that benefit rich white people, because they are rich white people.

Boomers are like 68% white

Forest through the trees retard. Democrats are already fragmenting. There will be no one party state with so many splintering interest groups in the democrats alone. American politics convulse and realign every few generations. That's what's happening now. We don't stay the same Labor vs Cons for hundreds of years like in bongland

Beto "tear down the border wall" O'Rourke is probably the worst scenario D-Candidate.

His jewish wife's father is a jewish billion with a net worth of 20 billion dollars, and he himself is clearly out of his mind.

I wouldn't find it surprising to learn that Beto O'Rourke is part of some CIA psychedelic-drug mind-control program.

This poem of his that Tucker Carlson read the other night shows just how psychologically-battered this little weirdo is.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpLyz6Xbr88

Attached: beto-beret.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

Attached: Future of America.png (1200x386, 207K)

That’s what dems said 12 - 15 years ago and what they said 12 - 15 years before that.

Vague and gay

kids are democrats up until they become taxpayers, then lo and behold they become republicans.

kids who grow up to be leeches stay democrats

It doesn't matter who will win. The USA is finished and so is their empire.

Non whites in 2010 were 36.7% of the US. 38% in 2014. 39.3% in 2018. Grew a little slower then white suburbanites. 11%.

>my prepubescent anecdotal story from the 99% white enclave in Somalialand proves MN is competitive this time

Lick the shit out of my hairy asshole you literal gorilla nigger

I love how they keep playing the skate boarding clips over and over again

His wall never confirmed either.

Can someone add to this showing how Jews voted.

Correct. The collapse of America is a good thing, in its current incarnation the American Empire exists only to spread the joys of diversity, multiculturalism, degeneracy, and globohomo to the whole world. The destruction of America will be a great victory for the white race.

It will never happen, they will never outcompete the democrats in terms of giving non whites free stuff.

And thats when the white terrorism will really begin.
Never forget, muslims may be the most prolific terrorists, but whites invented and perfected domestic terrorism

Thank god, we can finally balkanize and quit being world police

Attached: alternatemap.png (1997x1374, 303K)

Not actually true.
As a states population changes so does its number of electoral votes.
The minimum a state can have is 3 but there is no max

if that happens then Russia and China will fuck us up the ass

There may be different splinters of democrats, bur the point stands that the right wing party will never win an election when non whites are the majority.

what state are you in?

Dems will cuck themselves by running someone that nobody but the radicals will like. The media is already running hitpieces on the white male candidates.

Attached: 1548942489649.png (801x701, 104K)

the post-US regions will still have nukes and military hardware in the event of balkanization

In what way.
I say Fuck it, if the asiatics want to try their hand at empire/colonialism let them try.
They learn just as we euros did that imperialism sucks ass.
Its a huge waste of blood and treasure and only sows domestic discord.
America is really nothing more than an economic Union at this point anyway.
It would be better for everyone if it just disintegrated

Russian troll fuck off

>invading a land where civilians own half of all the worlds guns
no

Attached: 1522653434604.jpg (303x269, 72K)

Whites will be 44% of the population in 2060.
>White population 1970: 84%
>White population 2060: 44%
>White population 2100: If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 74cb.png (692x600, 15K)

The blue wave is coming. Enjoy your final meme year.

>In what way.
the moment they sense weakness and lack of federal organization; they then heavily nuke all our major cities and reap the remains

Remember when you retards were saying the same thing in 2015?

>having less white people is bad

Attached: Incorrect .jpg (167x175, 13K)

If blormpf wins America is over

If some mainstream democrat wins America is over

If yang wins America is over + $1000/mo

Attached: C9A3B523-A052-476F-B0F0-A7A6556A130C.png (638x532, 522K)

This time they will be right.
And I'm not gloating.

BASED AND YANGPILLED.

>amerimutts
>White

Attached: kek.gif (217x199, 555K)

>8930▶
>
>Once non-whites are a majority of the electorate republicans will never win an election again, it will be a 1 party state.
That's not how it works. There's always something to split people. Even if it means Republicans move more left, they'll shift to appeal to more voters. And there's always a pendulum swing, so things could move more right.

You also have to consider that different demographics aren't going to get along once they all band together and win. Latinos and blacks won't necessarily have the same interest once the big bad white man is out of the way.

Both

UK is off the deep end. I predict it will be the first European state to fall under Sharia. There are simply no forces to reinstate civil liberties and reclaim the country. The ruling government has been "conservative" for how long? It can only get worse from here. I'm sorry.

The Labour party was formed in the late 19th century, and even at so late a date as 1895 could attain only 44,000 votes. Before then it was the Liberals versus the Conservatives, before that you had the Whigs, Tories, Peelites, and Radicals, and farther back in time still the Parliamentarians and the Royalists, you Yankistani ignoramus.

Both parties shill for non-whites, then white realize this and vote for third party leading to the rise of Nazism in the north!

I'm worried about the mid terms results, but ov er all in whitedom, I'm cautiously pleased with how things are developing

Hopes up!

This!

>
Major cities is where the Shitskins live and Liberal whites!

They would have lost anyway. Trump betrayed us. Let it all burn.

The fate of everyone will be determined by the war between Zionists and all willing to fight zionism. Nothing more or less. Muzzies won't be an issue once Germans reign supreme.

Sameish!

Millennials and Gen X are already becoming more conservative as they age, and Millennials are currently being eclipsed by Gen Z.

Didn't the Dems flip the lower house?

Bump for extra haps

yang gang > trump

>high school kids who don't have to deal with trump's policies but just like to see old timers salty are pro trump
IMAGINE, JUST IMAGINE MY SHOCK

the republican party had its chance when they controlled the government for 2 years, but they blew it on tax vuts for corporations and dicking around

Attached: 1552117063235.png (2222x618, 791K)

This, I unironically hate the GOP more than the democrats.
They lied to us, Trump lied to us. We were supposed to stem the flow of migrants and focus on recovering America, instead these niggers want more migrants and are throwing money to Israel.
People lost their jobs, got attacked in the streets, some were arrested, and one particularly unlucky fuck in a dodge got framed for murder. And for what? The most Zionist President in the history of America?
Burn it all down, Yang 2020.

There is no political solution.

Even IF Brumfp wins (and that’s a big if) he has already shown he won’t do anything meaningful. How many illegals has he deported? Has non-white immigration to America declined?

THE GOD EMPEROR SHALL REIGN SUPREME FOR ALL ETERNITY

You know, they could just pull an Africa and fund different sides to cause eternal war. They don’t even need to invade directly

To be fair to blumpf, he’s at least cut “refugee” numbers by something like 80%.
Unfortunately, he’s still a civic cvck, so “legal” shitskin immigration has actually INCREASED.
I don’t give a fuck what the citizenship papers say- being an American is NOT about some piece of FUCKING PAPER
I JUST WANT A SAFE, PROSPEROUS FUTURE FOR MY WHITE CHILDREN YOU FAGGOTS

Yep, and besides the presidency, we have to fix Congress and get people in who actually believe in nation state sovereignty.

>voting preferences
>of children

America was over when we let in millions of paddies and krauts 100 years ago

Attached: lovecraft.jpg (600x753, 181K)