Daily reminder that all assault weapons must and will be banned...

Daily reminder that all assault weapons must and will be banned. There is literally no reason for civilian to own such thing.

Attached: the_shape_of_things_to_come.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0r783hcJfuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
youtube.com/90xfZJQzAhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if the government goes bad and the civilians need to fix it? Fight the government with their fists? Get outta here concern troll, we are allowed to have guns for a reason.

Daily reminder - OP IS a faggot who deserves to be saged/

No reason for the government to have them, either. In fact, We the People have a VERY good reason to own guns. We the People created government as our servant, not our master. The only question, really, is if we should continue to allow government to use weapons. My vote is no.

>government as our servant
HAHAHAHAHA

Niggers

>There is literally no reason for civilian to own such thing
What if I want to shoot up a mosque though? It's a reason.

Assault weapons are arbitrarily defined.

Das rite

What's an "assault weapon?"

just got an email with this some minutes ago

Attached: AR-15.png (456x464, 181K)

Umm, it's actually a defense weapon, sweetie, okay?

Attached: anime smug.png (570x562, 339K)

>defense
against what?

Against potential threats to me and my property.

what is the police made for?

After watching New Zealand, I come away with the thought that the only way anyone could stop someone doing something truly evil like that is to have some what of a level playing field. That guy trying to bum rush the shooter had no chance and everyone else was a sitting duck. When my times up I’d rather go out swinging then take cover in a corner and pray.

Capturing people after they have committed crimes.

Further, I would like to ask, op, do you think evil exists in this world, because if it does I personally feel I have a duty to protect my family against it.

Daily reminder that no eurofag nigger can take them from me.

Attached: image.jpg (504x470, 71K)

Can they help me as I am being robbed? Can they help me as my home is being invaded?
Remember, criminals ALWAYS have access to guns. Gun laws only hurt law-abiding civilians.

This is what Brenton wanted. You're literally falling for his plans. OP is a faggot

>Assault weapons are arbitrarily defined.
That's right everything that shoots can be used as an assault weapon.

Countries like china are pretty safe without guns.

>There is literally no reason for civilian to own such thing.

Right, only the Police and Military should be only allowed to use/operate them.

Nothing can go wrong with that eh?

I'm not falling. I'm just sick of seeing dead children.

you think anyone ever tried to ban swords or spears

Attached: you.png (734x536, 9K)

Then deport all mudslimes and everything will get back to normal instantly.

>do you think evil exists in this world

yes guns are the evil.

>yea, so are we

Maybe nobody should be living with anybody and stay in our own countries eh?

Attached: 1552671874400.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

>Countries like china are pretty safe without guns.
Safe for who, exactly?
People who don't take escalators?

Attached: 1541312039955.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

Have you heard of Mexico, the safest country in the world? After they banned literally ALL guns from civilian possession, the murder rates dropped to below zero!

that's natural selection

Then don't do internet searches for pictures of dead children.

That's because the police do not have enough funds for guns. Police need guns, you don't.

Criminals are known for their law abiding behavior amirite. That'll stop em. Retard.

Yeah, but why do the police need more funds for guns? After the guns were banned, the murder rate should have dropped, right?

they must and will not be banned in practice and there is literally of the reason of killing you that justifies owning them. now ban this dick tearing your asshole. can't? ban those muslims from exploding? can't? ban aussies from shooting mosques? can't? ban me from making a mess of you faggot. CAN'T.
youtube.com/watch?v=0r783hcJfuM

you gon look gud being tanned on the shed wall meatbag

>the police

The Cartel
*FTFY

Guns are in animate, those who wield them can have evil intentions, if evil people want to commit evil acts they will find away.

Did Hitler let Jews have guns, there's a reason he didn't. Don't let yourself become a slave.

there's no reason for anyone to own such a thing. if you don't have the gall to plunge a sharp blade deep into your enemy's gut, you shouldn't be on a battlefield.

The person most eager to disarm you is the person who plans to attack you.

OK, tell that to the military and the police, our PUBLIC SERVANTS. I'm sure they will agree, and turn over their guns to the citizenry.

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas

Attached: 1494891418169.png (282x282, 118K)

In Sweden the criminals have illegal fully automatic rifles. Max penalty for possessing illegal weapons is 6 years, which is in practice 4 years since you are by law entitled probation after serving 2/3 of your sentence no matter what.
And no one has ever been sentenced to the max penalty. Some gang criminal who had 3 fully automatic rifles and 3x33 mags + ~300 bullets was sentenced to 3 years, which was in practice 2 years(see above).

Apperently you can get an AK47 for ~$2000 on the street.

Attached: vapen_puff-LARGE.jpg (1080x720, 81K)

longnose ban sharp rock. no sharp rock for u. go back to swamp.

Attached: longnose.png (710x539, 221K)

>MEMEFLAG

Attached: 1551841260027.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

>Call police for an emergency in burger land
>Risk getting shot as a bystander

>Call police for an emergency anywhere else
>Sorry all guns were banned, it's impossible for a criminal to have weapons; we would also like to remind you that killing criminals even violent ones is a crime, so please resolve your problems peacefully-have a nice day
>Hangs up the phone and doesnt come, or sends a swat team that still ends up shooting bystanders as well

Obviously, violent indoctrinators like Cantwell need to be taught that their actions and ideology have consequences

Attached: cantwell_vice.png (1910x1258, 1.9M)

>There is literally no reason for civilian to own such thing.

Based on what statistics? Every human being has the right to protect themselves with more than sticks and rocks. As we can still point out to the UK, where kids are being taught how to deal with STAB WOUNDS because certain groups are given free reign to do whatever the hell they want. When people say "there's no reason for CIVILIANS to own X". You really have to ask yourself who's making this statement. Is it part of some so-called inbred ruling class who thinks they have final say on what people can and cannot have?

>The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage

You do know that it is quite easy for anyone to get their own schematics and build their own firearms, right? As a matter of fact, many gun uts do just that. Manufacture their own firearms. Placing biometric lockouts will do nothing in the long run. They will only cause issues for regular folk. Meanwhile, there will still be individuals and group making their own weapons. If anyone wants a weapon without a lockout, they will know where to find them.

Well I’m sick of seeing faggots like you

>Daily reminder that all assault weapons must and will be banned.
Daily reminder that will never happen in Alaska.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Alt-right gun fetish? Fuck off. The man was reported as a military soldier with a confirmed kill count. Not some teenager with a fetish for whatever FPS is currently popular.

Lol, he quoted the Navy Seal copypasta, dumbass

>Lol, he quoted the Navy Seal copypasta, dumbass

I don't know what copy-pasta you are talking about? I never said anything about this man being a Navy Seal.

You can protect yourself with a handgun, no one needs a semi automatic weapon.
Government has to draw a line somewhere, you can't have the right to own everything you want.

But there is a reason kike. To paint the ground red with the blood of the foreign hordes.

Kill yourself. Sage

Attached: make-iilkea-banana-and-kill-yourself-34166277.png (500x654, 153K)

Please name one country that uses an AR style semiautomatic weapon for it's military.

Yes, Goy, let the State rule over you...We know best

This.
Not everyone wants to die cowering in a corner like a bitch.

if you're gonna put your life on the line you're gonna want superior firepower not a handgun.
naturally regardless of whether or not it's legal people will still buy assault weapons for the rest of history

Not a valid argument at all ^^

Fuck off coward , shouldn't you be surrendering or something?
Did it ever occur to you that not everyone is like you and just gives up instantly?

Yeah, watching the Christchurch video really gets the noggin' joggin'. Guy shoots up a mosque, walks out and in, runs around the block a bit, shoots some more, fires upon random people in the street, returns to the mosque, finishes off some survivors, executes a fleeing wimmin, then gets in his car and drives away, firing some more and generally having a jolly good time.
Police? Oh, right, I guess at some point they showed up somewhere.
If anything, this whole shitshow convinced me that police is pretty useless once shit hits the fan and I gotta take care of my survival myself.

Yeah if you ignore the tens of thousands of people disappeared by the government.

>memeflag

Attached: 1550578607297.jpg (1024x439, 24K)

>retards ITT saying "but muh police"
Reminder that the police are in no way obligated to help you or your family, or save you from an attack. Your defense starts and stops with YOU.

>Unironically using china as an example of something preferable.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)

Yeah living in a totalitarian communist bug society is totally worth not having any liberty. Kys.
Also look up knife crime in china and have a big think about it.

Yeah it is , you claim the Ar platform is a military death machine yet not one military force uses it .
Makes you think .

"Assault weapon" is a nebulous, made up term with no commonly agreed upon definition. If you use it, you're either retarded or a liar.

Well in my country i've got 0% to get myself in this kind of situation cause guns are restricted, so I don't need a superior firepower ^^

>"you dont need rights, goy. Big Guvament will protect you"
Take your stupid nigger opinions back to boomerbook you fucking bootlicker.

Attached: 1552759764016.png (1111x597, 573K)

Lmao what kind of logic is this

By that logic, auto makers can be sued for every care wreck. SCOTUS will shit on it.

you should fix that graphic because there's no assault weapon in it.

You implied that if it's not used by the military it's ok to be used by civilians. Which is not.

They're gonna dig up and sue Eugene Stoner.

Yeah, but what if his plans were flawed? Do you really expect a civil war in the US when they "come to take your guns"? Especially if they do it gradually, over the course of two or three decades. Each little step too little to sperg out about, each little change to small to rise up against, until it's too late.
I hope you prove me wrong, but I look at the general state of western men and I don't have much hope.

I cc everywhere I can go without a physical barrier to prevent carrying a firearm, like a metal detector, because in the event of a shooting i'm not going without a fight. I will defend myself and if I get sued or banned for carrying in their "gunn free zone" I can just argue that they actually support shootings and are mad I hurt their narrative

Won't be your country much longer, and we aren't coming to save your faggot ass this time.

you wanna play some DOOM deathmatch?
before you ban that too I mean

youtube.com/90xfZJQzAhc

According to who?
You?
Like I care what some limp-wristed French faggot thinks about anything.
I'll own what ever I want .
I can't even imagine being as cucked as you are, I'd rather be dead.

Then how are we supposed to shoot up mosques?

Would you have us return to slings and bows like the primate nigger?

Attached: 54381ea8057da.image.jpg (1000x391, 70K)

According to common sens. No civilian should have enough firepower to make a mass-murder. That's simple.

> I'll own what ever I want
Lol, no you already can't. Grow up.