So in America do people hate young white men irl as much as they do online?

I mean it seems pretty much everywhere on twitter and I read stories about how women’s studies professors teaching the class that white men caused all their problems. How does it translate to irl? Do people hate (young in particular) white men in America as much irl as they do online? What about white women? What about non white women? Non white men? Fuck, other white men?
Yeah I asked last night but I fell asleep while smoking and almost killed myself

Attached: DEB52749-16C9-4592-8026-1281FF9C4A43.jpg (789x960, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552698684645.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk
imgur.com/a/VlpNYS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name the thot pls

I wish I knew.

Attached: 2B080774-A62E-48D3-A9DC-A2792025F6A0.jpg (1265x948, 754K)

Who is this sexy girl? I need more of her since I've already fapped to her pics countless times.

think its a dude

>her
user....i

Attached: 1552689894504.jpg (960x720, 79K)

G I R L
I
R
L

i've experience it. it's mostly women aged 15-infinity who don't get attention from white men, and their beta orbiters.

imagine being so mentally and spiritually weak you define the worth of your existence by your acces to a vagina?

It doesn't. Jow Forums and alt-lite/right ecelebs inflate the issue to get more (You)'s and Patreon bux.

what does it mean about us that most of us unironically wish that she had a penis?

Attached: A9A2C237-A6CF-4B80-84FE-3128704D7A94.jpg (294x442, 36K)

Not really. If you live in places like New York City and California, you start to see it but even then its not as prevalent as you'd think browsing the internet. Outside of those areas its incredibly rare while out in the country its for the most part non existent.

White hate is basically only a thing for lefty extremists such as Antifa.

nonstop. they always make disparaging, racist remarks like it's no big deal. they openly talk about how men have to stfu and how whites will die out.
most white men try to join in on the racism to feel like they belong.

where do u live, can we immigrate there, and can we seclude ourselves there?

>her

Attached: traps.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

>girl

she cute

I’ve only come across it once and I’m pretty close to Portland. From a white girl at a bar. I work in engineering with some poos and Asians and it’s never come up.

The vast majority of people are normies with their head in the sand.

that's a really cute girl

Israel has paid legions of online trolls that are responsible for all of the anti-white rhetoric.

Go look at some kike's twitter. "As a white person, fuck white people." "As a jew, condemning zionism is racist wanh wanh"

cant you tell us what she exactly said user?
it seems so weird to me, i dont even know how that conversation would go down?

user I have terrible news. Your gay now.

Attached: 1552381554328.jpg (540x378, 16K)

its usually girls because they need to follow the herd, then they proceed to lust over white dudes anyway. makes no fucking sense

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552698684645.webm

From what I saw, those who hate white people are mostly white (especially women).

Why do they hate their own race?

No not really. I'm a Straight White Christian Male Conservative and honestly men get ignored on the street in America. You can completely disappear if you just go about your business. Currently everyone is so focused on virtue signalling their love to the crippled gay black tranny muslims that they ignore me. The media, advertising, television shows, movies, social programs, etc etc don't even target us anymore. I can't remember the last billboard I saw with a white dude on it.

But honestly being forgotten is nice in a world like this.

>absolute state of white men

Forgot pic

Attached: 1537969749858.jpg (750x675, 52K)

Attached: 3C3AED33-1D03-4A17-9D8B-35C25D53B9DD.jpg (835x1024, 83K)

haha im gay now lol

i wanna see the webm of her making out with a guy ive heard about it forever and no one ever posts it

im tired of seeing this cute faggot every where. SHOW ME HIS DICK RIGHT NOW

you mean her dick

cute

It depends what social circle you are in. I went to college in the South, joined a white fraternity, and graduated and live in Buckhead (a nice neighborhood in Atlanta). All I hangout with is conservative white people.

>her
user, I...

fuck off retard. men are the superior sex there is no shame in being attracted to them.

Why do so many Antifa cuties date white guys though? You're more likely to see a Republican thot burning coal than an Antifa thot.

trans women arent men. You would probably make her cry. You dont deserve her.

They usually keep it to themselves. The internet gives people the balls to say the shit theyre really thinking, or a hyperbolic version of what theyre thinking. Outside of certain university campuses and leftists marches it really isnt all that bad, its more of an implied thing in highschools and stuff.

>come home, white man

nigga you gay af

When I walk past a woman or blackman I always smile to show I'm not a threat and not a misogynist racist. Usually the woman either doesn't notice me or rolls her eye and walks quickly past me. The blackmen look condescendingly down on me and make a snapping sound with their mouth and very often bump their body into mine when walking past. I understand I probably deserve it because I hurt non-whites and women in ways I don't even understand, but sometimes it really gets to me. Like, I'm not one of the bad ones. Just give me a chance.

Attached: nrhj2rz4qu911.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Checking your digits. It started out as a friendly buzzed conversation about work and she mentioned something about “I know how you white guys are.”
>What’s that supposed to mean? (Playfully)
>White men have been oppressing marginalized groups since forever and I’m guilty too.
>maybe instead of blaming whitey for problems people need to look inward.
>She gets upset and yells.
> Give the bartender a $20 and leave. I’m a regular there so he asks if I wanted her kicked out I told him not to worry about it. Don’t want her to put a bunch of bad reviews or embellish story.
>Come back next week and laugh

>>White men have been oppressing marginalized groups since forever and I’m guilty too.
what kind of a person goes around thinking about this?
seriously
im pretty sure even the biggest antisemitism can keep his mouth shut about da joos when hes on a nice date or something
maybe she got autism

nvm I'm gay now

People easily loose their filter when they get a few drinks in them. Take your enemies out drinking I guess

one of the reasons i dont drink desu
not like people dont find me weird enough i dont need them thinking im a trap loving nazi

Why do you keep posting this thread over and over?

It’s only the second time. I was drunk last night and I want to chat with people about it.

Always a fucking bosniak.

Sayuri Mattar on instagram

Who is this semen demon?

yeah I only drink alone now back in high school I downed half a bottle of whiskey with my friends and dont remember any of it but apparently I said shit like how I thought it’d be cool to kill someone with an axe. And being drunk isnt even that fun. Its not worth it.

it's a dude wtf

Attached: A484FEDE-45A3-4307-B14E-855A130FE177.png (558x614, 45K)

In real life you don't notice because you are too busy succeeding in life. If anyone says they hate you, you just assume it's because they are mentally ill as any normal person would. I'm not sure if they hate me irl or not to be honest because I wouldn't pay attention to it if they did.

Attached: sjw-gf-learn-my-pronouns-_-sex-what-c-28025218.png (500x468, 63K)

My gay Korean coworker thinks white men are demons. That said, we sit next to each other, trust each other in work matters, have each others back and he knows I am a Trump voter, gun owner and a conservative.

This future trap is cute af. Damn.

Attached: 1531851339986.gif (400x224, 556K)

Why did he blame her nipples?

> Be me
> White guy on tinder date with Native American / Black gurl mix
> mentions a family friend having a job with splc, play dumb
> we drinking, she says she wishes their were less whites
> say we're already a small portion of world population
> looks confused and says don't matter
> fuck her (like have sex)
> she leaves
> make fun of her body in texts and never talk to her again
> By far the most gross gurl I've fucked. she left stains on my sheets and I vomited the next day from cleaning them
> It kinda traumatized me

Attached: 1520917287906.jpg (414x562, 56K)

give me some goddamn motherfucking crayons thru the computer now

its a dude

Shhhhhhhush

Sit on my face!

>My gay Korean coworker
Hello faggot.

>her
>girl
>she

Attached: trap.jpg (776x960, 72K)

Hating white men is a forced meme. You should be able to spot forced memes

I don't even care bro

Attached: 1552702373806.jpg (896x567, 223K)

Excellent thread. Upvoted!

nah just avoid certain discussion topics and this "hate for white males" never comes out. it's all reflexively conditioned shit that no one ever acts out in real life. people are programmed to spew out hateful shit in response to agitprop but none of those people ever treat me poorly in person, it's all a failed attempt at mind control by our intelligence agencies.

No. All races of women prefer them as the most desirable mate by a significant margin. Asian women a smaller margin, but still #1 across all categories. They hate us cuz they ain't us.

I wasn’t talking about “will they touch my pee pee”

I live and study in Toronto, and I honestly never encounter this being directed at me personally. I'm not some stereotypical incel shutin; I have a diverse group of friends, I volunteer in several student groups and off campus, and I have a white girlfriend. On the contrary, if I didn't go on Jow Forums I'd probably be less stressed and actually optimistic for the future. You guys are bad for my health, but I still like you.

Thanks Romanian gay user

look at this faggot acting all surprised

Attached: 1533029508030.gif (173x267, 2.51M)

It depends on where you are.
In education? Absolutely. I get hit with "you're a white male" anytime I openly wrong think.
In work? Again, depends on what you're doing. Blue collar, nah. Nobody gives a shit. White collar/office work? Yeah it's pretty prevalent.
In public? Usually not. It's pretty specific to being in semi-private environments. They don't like to sling insults when under direct sunlight.

young white men have middle aged white mothers. If you threaten their sons, the gloves are off. Those women will kill you. the sjws would not stand a chance.

Totally depends where in America you look I feel. Inter racial couples are definitely a thing where i'm at but its not super common. To be completely honest, I see more white males with black women than the other way around.

Attached: 1486012044230.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>So in America do people hate young white men irl as much as they do online?
No. And not only no, but niggers aren't as uppity towards whites as (((they'd))) have you believe.

I’d stick my dick in it

Take the ban faggot! I need uncensored!

Not IME

I used to work at a finance office, essentially as a loan broker. All of my coworkers were either Afghans or Haitian/West Indian, with maybe 2 or 3 other white people in the entire office of 60+ people. One day two of the black people were talking about how they're going to treat their white slaves in the future, meanwhile the white kid next to them was just going along with it all happy-go-lucky and shit. It was absolutely ridiculous seeing how cucked this guy was.

>Take the ban faggot
>Asking for pictures of dicks
Hello faggot

>her

it all stems from whites being far superior, you would be surprised how far you get simply being blond hair blue eyed

>White looks half northern Indian to me
Source am half northern Indian

I would bend this boy over and wreck his ass

UnIronically is a man.
He change from effeminate emo to trap.

only if they want to be shot
youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk

Oh god this is truly a unicorn, I didn't think the one I'd make an exception for was real

Attached: 1552645633500.gif (450x400, 349K)

Most people don't. But the ones that do are fucking overt and shameless in their bigotry. Most people will side with them upon being pressured to pick a side when someone calls them out on their shit. Doesn't help that this is usually a low status redneck type conservative that doesn't often display a strong grasp of the subject matter (where as these anti-white types bury their incoherence in sophisticated sounding terminology so most people are gaslit into thinking they just don't get it).

Hard data shows women of all ethnicities disproportionately prefer white men. (Hypergamy... so not much of a surprise.) So they tend to have a sort of catholic conscience about it. Fully aware of their original sin, and proseccute other extra hard to compensate. Though a good number of them break through and realize "I love my husband... this is all bullshit."

Non-whites in some cases have some historical facts they can cling to. And this anti-white academia shit allows them to pin all their failures on those cherry picked events and pretend they would have been something otherwise. Again, those that actually make something of themselves in a way that isn't contingent on the narrative tend to reject it.

White men are the worst for it. They unironically self depricate to fit in, buy the bullshit more sincerely than any of the others, and seem to think their hatred legitimately makes them better than other white men.

Is this some sort of psyop to make me break my no fap streak??

imgur.com/a/VlpNYS8

Jackpot

Ew gross

Is there a pic of his butthole?

Attached: w6zvQca_d.jpg (640x1075, 48K)

You made me gay anons, happy now??

I'm starting to doubt any real lewds are out there besides that imgur. Feelsreallybadman.

Attached: Fucking+hell+not+again+_0177f40de3fd0490281ed7789f3bbb16.jpg (509x411, 55K)