Where should I go to try to find a meaning?

Where should I go to try to find a meaning?

Attached: struggler.jpg (640x429, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-7558NYtwY
pastebin.com/Q4tryJM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wherever you want to bro. Life is inherently meaningless so just find something that you like and that gives you meaning.

Attached: ecea0891b7e9d1ac56bc36f591887654.jpg (564x917, 43K)

Have you found it? Is it even possible?

Unironically yourr past

What should I look for there?

Yes. I believe that life is simply meant to be enjoyed. Nothing more nothing less. So I enjoy it for both its up's and down's.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-7558NYtwY

Attached: 1477545108610.jpg (653x489, 82K)

Trauma that ruins your dopamine system and leaves you restless, disquiet ,and in constant search of meaning.

This makes no sense to me. If you can enjoy it it's not a "down", by definition.

Not OP, but my past is what provides me the answers. My desperate search is for who the fuck ever asked the god damn question in the first place.

Christ, I wasn't even a planned pregnancy. Everything in my childhood was just an atrocious accident and my existence was neither accounted for nor part of anyone's plan, and now I'm expected to be all la-de-da about the idea of living.

Shit, man, all I wanna do is fucking sleep. I never asked for this.

It's something that not everyone will be able or willing to understand. To be able to accept life for what it is and enjoy it regardless. Sure there are times where life sucks but those will make the good times feel all the more better.

Look inward, son.

Inside yourself.

Meditate, meditate, meditate.

> I never asked for this

You're acting like any of us did. Its part of the struggle. Look into existentialism.

Break down all the mental spooks imposed on you by society throughout your life. Morality, rationalism, laws, any other social norm, even your conception of reality itself.
I'm not saying fuck kids, but at a certain point of deconstruction and self reflection, you'll probably find something *you* find inherently beautiful in life that you can pursue. And pursue it until it kills you. Yes, I'm saying you should be "evil" if that's what is beautiful to you. No holds barred. Fuck the spooks

The dictionary. Loads of meanings in there.

Attached: 1550562172476.gif (370x330, 325K)

Go to my house.

I bet you have a nice benis.

Attached: 2a483a7fa2e5e4191ae9b0c94dd833e0.jpg (735x954, 129K)

>>>
PHILOSOPHY
I tried meditating, but it legit feels the same as when I philosophize if that makes sens, which it doesn't lol.

Is there anything you want? Anything you'd like to be good at, anything you want to achieve, a dream job maybe?
Then go for it. There's no meaning to be found; the only thing you can do is to live a life that's so engaging that you aren't bothered by the question of meaning.

Also check the guide to existential crisis pastebin.com/Q4tryJM8 (I don't know if it's any good. I've tried it but to be honest it's hard to find out what you really want. It also offers some advice on how to find that and how to get rid of repressed ideas but it's a long process).

thank you for your kind words, i started reading it.

into your own mind

What if there are only down's?