Impregnating gf

Ever since I was a 10 year old I always wanted to have kids. I am now 23 and full time employed with a 21 year old gf who is also working. I kinda jokingly suggested having a baby, but she was creeped out by it. I really want kids. How can I impregnate her without her knowledge? I was thinking of poking holes in the condoms but I think she'll notice it. Should I grab some of semen when I finerbang her? What's the best method to do it?

Attached: Baby_fever.jpg (462x664, 25K)

You're kidding right? Don't.

Attached: bait.png (224x225, 13K)

Not bait. I know people don't think men have baby fever but they do.

Im not doubting that. Its the non-consensual part and the fact that you are 23 which is disturbing.

Attached: cant-bait-me-if-i-keep-my-mouth-shut-34438166.png (500x523, 28K)

>Its the non-consensual part
Understandable, but I don't see any other options.
>the fact that you are 23 which is disturbing
Why?

You are too young to be thinking along those lines. You've just entered the work force. Have basically been an adult for 5 years. Having kids is a big commitment, and an even bigger responsibility. You shouldn't use it to satisfy your fetish.

>fetish
Gross.
>You are too young to be thinking along those lines. You've just entered the work force. Have basically been an adult for 5 years. Having kids is a big commitment, and an even bigger responsibility
I am completely okay with raising the kid alone. Also have parents and family to help me, not that I need any. If i was a girl I would have 2 kids by now. It's not my fault men can't give birth.

You are too much of a piece of shit to have kids.
How can you raise kids with such a childish outlook.
Forcing someone to have your kid will fuck the kid up and could be used against you.
Grow up before you have kids since you are clearly overestimating your own ability to look after someone when you are thinking of fucking over the ones you have.

>I am completely okay with raising the kids alone.
You clearly don't have any sympathy for the kids then. You have no idea how much you will fuck over them for doing something so childish.
So let me tell you now, this is not a suggestion. YOU ARE NOT READY FOR KIDS. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING A FATHER

>23
>makes good money
Can't have kids
>27
>makes good money
Can have kids.
What changes in 4 years?
>when you are thinking of fucking over the ones you have.
What?

Then how come plenty of woman choose sprem donation to raise kids alone, how come there are so many single moms. Why are they allowed to have kids when I am not?

Begone. You will not understand.

Attached: yhcXUe4.png (625x626, 123K)

>No argument.

Let me spell it out for you.
Having kids means you have a responsibility to guide and protect not only the kid but your partner too.
Using your gf to have a kid then ditching her would not only leave you with less support but also remove one of the two figures a child needs as a rolemodel.
Since you never considered adoption, we can tell your desire for kids is based of a selfish desire to pass on genes not looking after and raising a family. The fact you are willing to force your girlfriend, who i assume you feel something towards, and use her for kids not only goes against the concept of being a good parent but will not reflect kindly on the childs life.
I know this is bait but i can't stand the idea of selfish pricks like you. Why are you even asking this. You'll do it anyway you stupid cunt. No one here will give you validation so go fuck off and do it already.

You're misunderstand me. I should've mentioned it at the beginning of the post. My country doesn't allow 23 year olds to adopt. Also surrogacy is illegal. What I said I'll do to my girlfriend was fucked up, but I was just being completely open with my thoughts because this is Jow Forums. I talked to my girlfriend about when she wanted kids, more like at what age it would be the best to have kids. She said 28-29, I don't think I can wait that long and even then things may change at her end. If you have a better method then suggest it?

Get another girlfriend who wants kids. A man has to learn to be patient so it won't happen immediately.
Honestly why do you even want kids now? Religious reasons or something?
If you truly want to be a good father have kids for the sake of raising a family not just to say you have a kid.

You understand that having kids, in one sense, will mean the end of your life. Once you have kids they will become primary, while all your goals dreams and wants will now become secondary.

Imagine being this big of a man child...

You have kids when you're at least 35 and financially stable. Regardless, what you're considering is wrong.

If you get her pregnant without her knowing what makes you think she won’t get an abortion without you knowing

Do it, watch gf get abortion after she breaks up with you, rinse and repeat.

You're 23 lmao, wait till you're actually mature (30+)

>Honestly why do you even want kids now?
Life expectancy is really low in my country, even worse for men. If you survive till 60 you're considered to have lived a great life. Most of the people in their late 30's suffer from lifestyle diseases. Most of my mid teens I had to watch my father suffer from sickness, I have seen my friends' fathers die. I want to atleast be alive and healthy till my kid reaches his adulthood. Maybe play with my grandchildren, don't think that's possible though. I try to be healthy but who knows.
>You understand that having kids, in one sense, will mean the end of your life. Once you have kids they will become primary, while all your goals dreams and wants will now become secondary.
My only dream would be to have a normal happy family.
My father was 35 when he had me.
She won't have an abortion.
30+
That's death sentence.

>My father was 35 when he had me.
>35
Well, I'm going to assume this was a typo and you meant to type 25. Your father is an idiot. Or, it wasn't a typo and you proved my point for me.

Why is every thread here some kind of mentally sick bait?

Explain yourself?

>I am now 23
Isnt that a bit young to ruin your life with a baby?

Huh?

Please read my other replies.