Who else was made a liberal in just two days thanks to Jow Forums?

Who else was made a liberal in just two days thanks to Jow Forums?

Attached: 1534567520864.jpg (748x1024, 103K)

>halp me halp me halp me
who else realized people with those accents have no place being in a white welfare state like new zealand?

Attached: 1551679282820.png (500x500, 55K)

Nobody. I find you guys even more pathetic after the last two days actually. Shit script. Try another one.

Implying you weren't a Jew or Commie prior to this shit thread.

Attached: 1538530149994.jpg (532x557, 134K)

>hey guys, former right-winger here
lmao update your script faggot

>"HEEEEELPPP MEEEEEE"
>*POP* *POP*
LOL

Attached: 1502404090291.png (259x315, 46K)

go away shill, the NZ shooting is the best chemo this site has every experienced, the tumor is almost expelled

Attached: india_did_this.jpg (860x1172, 274K)

If your ideology is so easily change in so little time then you're malleable and weak-minded to begin with.

Not me because I'm not a huge emotional faggot.

I will say I do get pissed when these psycho who throw their lives away NEVER FUCKING GO FOR THE COMMUNISTS/ANTIFA/ANTIWHITE TYPES. Like piss off. Those videos of them getting beaten are the best.

faggots and trannys mostly

whats really weird is there were zero yang supporters during the shooting but now they are back lol

Not a Liberal but I do hate White people now

Me

if this is all it took, you'd have become a liberal after watching your first John Oliver episode

Funny, liberals turned me from a moderate to hard-right overnight every night. Fuck off glowniggers and sage.

Yeah it's almost like they switched tactics, because it's not about supporting anything but instead destroying everything.

Kys CIA, kys Mossad, kys JIDF, kys ShareBlue, kys MediaMatters, kys MI6, kys kys kys. You're not genuine people you're just monsters. Fuck off and leave us be.

>changing political opinion at a whim to not be labeled insensitive
>feeling bad because people on this side have no ceiling for dark humor
>burger

Go back to any liberal echo chamber

A maximum of one person, and that is if you are telling the truth. Which you are not, you are just another invading leftist trying to dilute and destroy the board. Fuck off.

Jow Forums here. We got a eye on you faggots. Be careful with your threads.

Attached: 1502218981743.png (1354x889, 94K)

just sage this gay shit

killing people is bad, don't ever let any lunatic here convince you otherwise

you can still be a white supremacist without going down the genocidal rabbit hole, it's really simple, you just build a strong family, lowkey discriminate against other ethnicities and move on to greener pastures when things start turning to worse

almost all white people do this, there's no shortage of frontier lands you can move to in America, if your daughter rebels and decides to marry a negro then make sure you have had enough children so you can afford cutting contact with her completely, that's about it

Are you kidding me? The past 48 hours are the worst infestation we've had in months.

Attached: 1552752166621.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

I've been inching more and more over for a while. Between watching Trump and his shit optics, realizing our country and ideals were sold out to kushner, whom trump goes out of his way to give top clearance so he can go talk to the Saudis in fucking complete privacy. That fucking cocksucker. But this was the last straw. Tribalism is a fucking giant meme for brainlets. I don't care about your color, nationality, or religion. Your individual matters, your character matters. And no insecure nazi pussy or kkk wannabe thug can convince me otherwise.

Yeah, sure, you're edging towards unlimited third world immigration and unlimited taxation to support them. It is absolutely impossible that a conservative could EVER switch to that position. You are lying, you fool no one. Get out.

Someone post the doomer shill meme for this turbo-faggot

>sees tacticool person with a gun that has more inscriptions than Lorgar's face
>"insha'allah as-salamu alaykum, welcome my brother"
the jokes write themselves.

Attached: 1503745864674.png (1000x850, 583K)

cope. I have seen the world for what you people preach and I don't like it. Ideally I hope the two parties can compromise more in the future, but things just keep getting more and more divided, political groups just flinging shit and having an us vs them mentality. It's sad to see.

Me, for sure

>discriminate how we tell you too!
Fuck off monkey

cope. The Dems allow no compromise. They and the fake news will relentlessly attack anyone who expresses the least resistance to their takeover. If you are a white man, they want you robbed, enslaved, and murdered. Cope with THAT, motherfucker.

Nah man i’m more authoritarian and closed borders now :).
No immigration without representation.

Fuck off, nobody gives a shit about your homosexuality.

Attached: 1552656538261.png (1000x764, 210K)

Shut the fuck up, no one cares.

Attached: No one Cares.jpg (640x572, 72K)