5 people sent me the NZ shooting vid on WhatsApp today, most of them don't know the first thing about the internet...

5 people sent me the NZ shooting vid on WhatsApp today, most of them don't know the first thing about the internet. This is spreading everywhere. So much for keeping it hidden. No kne has sent the manifesto to me so far, should I send it out to everyone who sent me the vid/ talks about the shooting, or are the memes in it to dank for normalfags?

Attached: download (2).jpg (221x228, 9K)

Normfags won't read it; they have the attention of a child.

>5 people sent me the NZ shooting vid on WhatsApp today
what?
like random people or your friends?

Very autistic of you.

We need to put an end to [people communicating], it will only lead to bad things!

Some friends, some poeple I only know because I sell chickens to them.

you're white?

You sell chickens? Live chickens? Tell us more please.

It's really surprising how normies are taking this. I assumed this was going to completely turn public opinion in favor of dunecoons, but everywhere I see are normalfag people openly saying things like "don't fucking care" or "good, serves them right". I've seen a lot of shit I'd be afraid to say even anonymously on Jow Forums for fear of feds breaking down my door.

really goes to show you how fucking sick of the bullshit people everywhere are.

Yes.

Maybe just small snippits.

You sell chickens for human consumption or to african rituals ? like black magic and weird stuff ?

that's just weird user

spread information

MAKE A FEW SCREENSHOTS OF KEY POINTS THEN

The Streisand effect always works in our favor

Slaughtered chickens for white people, blacks only buy low quality chickens from fucking Brazil or somewhere.

Are you really so steeped in Jow Forums that you dont realize normies already know all about this, have read the manifesto, and are talking about shutting down Jow Forums i.e. “these people shouldnt have a place to meet”

send it to yo pals, and hang on in South Africa, i know it's hard and u are targetted

ps. do u feel unsafe there?
when at my market i see apples/plums or anything from SA i buy it

Ok ty for the answer, good luck to you over there.

It's nowhere near as bad as ISIS or Mexican vids so the only reason they want it banned is to stop Islamists from freaking out we all know what they are like, literally fucking nuts, then the tit for tat will start a war.

I was in town today, plenty of white people smirking and muzzies looking nervous

Just show the parts about accelerationism

Attached: balkanize1.png (926x414, 47K)

IF THEY REALLY READ THE MANIFESTO THEY WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT

Can I redpill my gf by showing her the manifesto?

Yes, I'm very jumpy lately, especialy when I hear shit in the night or my dogs start barking. But you get bored of feeling scared and get used to it. The breakdown of our infrastructure is waymore annoying than some nigger wanting to kill me, phone posting right now because the power is off again because our country doesn't have enough power, so we have 2.5h rolling blackouts 2 or 3 times a day for the past 3 days.

If he was really smart he would have thrown Bibles at them too in order to get the Bible banned.

This. It's like how the "it's okay to be white" campaign was explicitly intended to evoke an anti-white response. All they would've needed to do to "beat" the campaign was just ignore it, but even though it was overt what the intention was, they still went and did it anyway. They can't help themselves.

That's the same reason why Tarrant can outright list what his intentions and the outcomes will be, and even though it's out in the open, the powers that be will still do just what they're predicted to do.

redpill her with your dick

I havent shared it with my network of boomers yet, they were yapping about an upcoming civil war and Q bs last I heard from them