READ IT AND SAVE IT BEFORE THEY SCRUB IT

archive.fo/ggzrn

Attached: f48387a4c239743ae160fbe63adb1aaf69fb256d.jpg (791x1024, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo/
archive.fo/ggzrn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates
youtube.com/watch?v=8180IssOz1s
youtube.com/watch?v=vQo24HAChvw
youtube.com/watch?v=SIsndKkasfI
my.mixtape.moe/xnceqq.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552631493709.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552634783532.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_diaspora
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, “we must secure...”

This manifesto is pretty based, I think it's right about everything.
And to the people saying it's a mossand/CIA psyop, no way they would release redpilling material likes this.

"the existence of.."

Yeah it doesn’t seem like the works of an operative. If this guy was Mossad, then so is Brevik and Roof. I don’t understand why out of billions of people, it would be impossible for some of us to get legitimately enraged enough to start killing. Why must it be Mossad/FBI/CIA?

Still I wish this guy had gone for the rape gangs and sex traffickers than simple mosque-goers. He could’ve exposed it all too. I hate the sight of Islam in western nations, but it’s still indefensible and shameful to go after the unarmed. It’s the state’s responsibility to remove them, by force but peacefully. Right-Wing vigilantism is the first step.

>simple mosque-goers.
In his manifesto he explain why he targets that mosque. It seems they were involved in radicalization.

Why doesn’t he mention Jews? Maybe it’s because Jews are trying to “redpill” whites so they can start a race war in the streets between whites and Muslims? Divide & Conquer, oldest trick in the book. Moslem here, btw.

>Why doesn’t he mention Jews?
He does. Go and do "CTRL + F"
>unless they subvert or harm my people
It's pretty clever

Also because it would illicit the strongest reaction from the left and therefore contribute towards hte accelerationist agenda

I saw this posted by david duke I think.

He has always been an advocate for peace for Muslims and especially Palestinians

He goes nuts with all the anti-semetic rants.
But overall morally consistent.

This pic also has a picture of the pagan black sun god. pagans have no interest in the "holy land"

Wish all whites were like david duke. That would have spared a million lives in iraq, libya, yemen, afghanstan, and palestine.

There will never be peace I guess because peace is not as profitable to some as war.

we will all get die from global warming before any of these fantasies get achieved.

darkweb.tokyo/

I read the entire manifesto, I still disagree with the action, it makes the right look shameful. I want to look noble and live nobly. Go after the worst of their flock. Start killing the gang members, start killing the returning isis fighters, start killing the drug dealers. Don’t kill children or women, it’s not going to start a race war, less than 10% of the citizenry would join your side if it even started. Islam has already declared a jihad on the west and normal people don’t fucking care.

Islamic children and a future for the Semitic races

Mate don't worry, we know that the jews want to play us so we destroy each other.
Still I don't like your people at all because I see what they are doing here after we've given them free housing, free food, free education, free health services and everything else.
A great shame because these girls they gang rape and murder every day never did anything to your people.
We will send all of your people back where they belong and you will have to create and defend your own countries without our support but also without us doing invasions and interfering.

Thank you, and thank you to all who keep a link open to “the GR”. We should have the freedom to read without gvt oversight. I read this in its entirety yesterday, before it was taken down.
If we are to learn anything, I suggest it be read.
He looked past the mass graves of fallen soldiers, whereupon he was filled with such deep sadness for 11 yr old Ebba, she was deaf and didn’t hear the street panic when she was intentionally hit and severed by a semi truck during a Muslim attack, the turmoil in France amongst her people ... his search for somebody to do something, became too much.. realizing he became his only option. IMO He thought about this for a long while and prepared the answers for us knowing certainty we would ask- why?.

Is his Q&A in it?

Not funny, you insensitive piece of shit.
Do you not realize that people have died?

Unacceptable. Grow up and get a life.

Attached: BASED.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

No one is asking why, they never want the public to know why. We still don’t even know why Paddock did it.

Mass shooters are part of the system and modern ethics and mindset, represented by a total lack of spirituality. The only one of "our guys" who made a spiritual rebellion is the Sky King.

>These NGO’s are the modern money changers inside the church, and must be driven out, by voice or by whip.

Very clever. The money changers from the bible are literally jews.

It’s not funny when countless white girls who should have had full and fruitful lives die in their ethnic homelands because military age invaders come in under the guise of being refugees either. And it’s also not funny when no one does anything about it, till one man gets fed up enough to vent his rage onto the nearest outlet, knowing he’ll be remembered in infamy but with the hope he’ll change one thing about this fucked up world.

>Full paragraph

NGOs are directly involved in the genocide of the European people

Beholden to no one and hiding their true intent behold a faux-religious facade, these NGO groups ferry the invaders to European shores aboard their own vessels, directly shipping this vast army straight into European nations to plunder, rape and ethnically displace the native European people.

Meanwhile they badger, trick and guilt-shame the European people into forfeiting their own hard earned income and giving it directly to their peoples cultural and ethnic competitors, many of which have the only intent of conquering and destroying the European peoples.

This stripping of wealth and prosperity in order to feed and develop our cultural competitors is an act of civilization terrorism resulting in the reduction in development and living conditions of our own people for the benefit of those that hate us.

More often than not these NGOs hide their true intentions behind a facade of religiosity and only once you investigate into the leadership and governance of the NGO itself do you find the people running the show are in fact far from religious themselves and more often than not are actually atheistic cultural marxists using naive Christian Europeans to both labour and fund fund their own attempt at class and racial warfare.

These NGO’s are the modern money changers inside the church, and must be driven out, by voice or by whip.
It may upset many, but the truth of the matter is these people are directly responsible for the current invasion and sacking of Europe and their treachery has damaged European prospects greatly.

Crush these traitor NGOs, kill their leadership, burn down their buildings, bomb their ships, tear down their posters and destroy their membership. Drive them from your lands and give the traitors what traitors deserve: a traitors death.

NGOs ARE TRAITOR ORGANIZATIONS

He can barely form coherent sentences. It's seriously hard to read because he doesn't even have a 5th grade understanding of grammar and punctuation (let alone proper spacing between sentences). It sounds like some simple-minded shit I would have written at 16 or 17.
All that aside, everyone should read it so they can see for themselves just how bad it is.

the lingo he use ... man he really was a Jow Forumshack

you hear them whitys ..secure the future for your childrens in europe

what would he think about countrys like argentina ,mine, uruguay ,spain and south brazil ?

"our" "us"
"your people"
Dude you haven't done shit. You're not a government.

You didn't bomb iraq. You don't bomb yemen.
You're literally irrelevant.

No one cares about you or what you think. your choices only matter to you.

Stop talking like a representative of a group of people.

The tiny little minorities of africans, afghans, romenians, iraqis, and south asians who go to europe for jobs represent themselves.

The overwhelming majority of these people who come from war-torn/poor countries are extremely poorly educated.

They only came because they were promised jobs or money.

99% of them are NOT violent criminals.
If someone commits a violent crime whether he is white or pakistani especially one that involves minors they should get life in prison, labor camp, or get the death penalty.

Stop trying to label 1.5 billion people as rapists.
This is just Zionist propaganda for the support of israel.

If we're so scary you can come live here for a while and see for yourself.

I see white women walking down the street without covering the hair all the time.

over 50k americans, many brits and Norwegians come here for work.

They mind their business and so does everyone here. Some of the lowest violent crimes in the world.

Euro governments offering jobs or welfare ] for poor men from war-torn places is none of my problems my dude.

>archive.fo/ggzrn
>Spyro the dragon 3
Blessed

So we are all just individuals again. Sorry, that's not what the future will look like.
If you are not one of our people you don't belong here just like none of my people belongs in your country.

Read it yesterday. It seems like the guy was slightly bellow average IQ and couldn't handle his edgy memes to well. Don't stay too much on the chans, lads. And remember to subscribe to pewdiepie.

try living in a common wealth country being flooded with shitskins

I live in a 30% Muslim shithole country leaf.

Again with the "your people" "my people"
99.99% of austians don't know you exist and don't give a fuck.

I am not the dictator of this country.

Anyone can come and work. This is not my lands and not my country. it belongs to anyone who can come here and work.

If you don't want someone in your house, that your business.

If you don't want anyone in Austria that decision is made by big business and politicians.

And they really don't give a fuck what you think.

America will be majority non-white way sooner than 2050. Because population growth is good for the economy and thus good big business and rich people.

emirate is only 12% emiratis. They're not being slaughtered. They mind their own business and so do other people.

The others category alone which includes whites is 14%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates

There is you and your family.
People don't go around demanding austrians apologize for hitler.
because he had nothing to do with you.

You’re misunderstanding the difference between tourists, resident workers, refugees, and citizens.
People from the Middle East and Africa are coming over as refugees, committing crimes, taking more than they contribute, and are having children that get to be citizens. Those children inevitably tend to have the same attitudes as their parents towards whites and make it worse for those of us who are native born and blood.
For the Emirates, there is a willingness to bring in migrant or resident workers because they have jobs they can’t easily employ their citizenry to do, and ultimately the resident or migrant workers are not given citizenship and return to where they came after their work is over. Such a system is a less of a problem because you can more easily get rid of people you don’t want, and their is a lot of incentive for those people to behave.
The white people you see in your country are either tourists or migrant workers and ultimately they benefit you the same way you’d benefit me if you came to my town on vacation. I doubt you will rape or murder anyone, but there is undeniable evidence that refugees do this profusely.

It's fucking hilarious!! Especially how butthurt you got over it. It's less than 50 people. Shit people weren't even this outraged over Vegas. God damn hypocrites.

This is just zionist propoganda to get you riled to fight for israel.

Go ahead buddy support right wingers and send your kids to REMOVE KEBAB and RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND.

If you don't like browns, jews, blacks or whatever just leave. go to a 100% white town.

When I go back to the US you will find me in austin, ny or la.

>>but there is undeniable evidence that refugees do this profusely.

There is undeniable evidence that sharks are scary and deadly. Yet they kill 5 people every year.

The people who rape white women the most are white men.
If you want to put rapists to death or whatever I'm all for it.

There had been an incident where a girl was gangraped by 7 south asian migrant workers here.

the judge gave all of them the death penalty. It's an old incident and it went unreported because fear mongering can be bad.

The overwhelming majority south asian migrant workers are law-abiding and decent people.

Not gonna on a rampage because 7 of them committed a crime and blame all south asian workers. Some of them are not even muslims and are poorly educated.

youtube.com/watch?v=8180IssOz1s

>calls himself an eco-fascist while COMPLAINING ABOUT LOW BIRTHRATES and supporting the west including the technological utopia of Israel
What a fucking retard. If you're going to judge people by race, then you must acknowledge that "white people" consume the most resources, output the most filth and pollution, have spread overpopulation and fuel economy throughout the world, are the most supportive of our current consumption levels, are the most supportive of democracy/globalism/judaism are RESPONSIBLE for spreading democracy, globalism, and Judaism throughout the world...
You CANNOT be pro-"white" or pro-western and be an "environmentalist". "White people" are defined by their love of consumption, growth, and attainment.

More obviously, he claims to have committed the mass murder because "all people are entitled to their land", but killed Muslims instead of killing the descendants of the original land thieves, like himself.

Attached: western culture.png (1757x2234, 1.91M)

To understand “why” you must read the great replacement that he wrote. Parts of his manifest are written as a narrative to explain his actions beforehand.
IMO Paddock was the fall. The photo circulated was a chop-shop of him postmortem. Arms deal gone bad. The “hunt” was taken to the streets for MiB. Started at Hooters. The top 4 floors of the Mandalay are technically the Four Seasons owned by Uncle Al-Waleed.

>readable version intensifies
Let's translate this shit now

Attached: TGR.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

>manfesto
>Jow Forums talking points
>packaged as original insight
read Heidegger instead

Attached: dugin-heidegger.jpg (270x406, 26K)

Wtf how can this possibly be Zionist propaganda? The Jews are some of the stauchest advocates for mass immigration, and if we retake the Holy Lands it’ll be from the Jews.
Obviously every group commits crime but you are grossly over looking how 3rd world migrants have behaved in Europe. Certainly, having harsher punishment would help deter them, and a culture of less anti-whiteness as well, but you can’t ignore the fact that rapes in Sweden have shot up and it’s not due to Sven.

Read his manifesto and I can understand why he did it, and I think everyone who says they care about the issue should too. At the same time I fully disagree with what he did, and as I said earlier he should have gone after the gangs, pimps, sex traffickers, etc...

anti-imperialism.. how this is a goodthing?

While in america we get the finest most productive immigrants.

In europe they get the least educated least productive.

The outcome americans accept immigrants and europeans hate them more and more everyday.

Hatred for "muslims" equals support for israel.
If there is a war people will always choose israel because some muzzie they heard about in the newspaper raped a "european" woman.

Please send your fellow americans on a crusade to die and genocide muzzies to reclaim the greater israel.

Israeli PM said the Palestinians caused the holocaust.
youtube.com/watch?v=vQo24HAChvw

>cringe reddit memes
>wikipedia links
>the word jew exists once and thats about saying he loves them
>full of typos and mistakes
>random autistic capitalizations and repeating the same phrases
you aren't missing anything

>it makes the right look shameful
would you rather see the right look pretty while the entire race dies? Face it, you cannot win a war by "being noble", not a single country did so. Stop being delusional.

Video:
Best version: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1f8e2850d42608e841fd82967ad4913c452801ab&dn=Ik6VYAJGF7os.mp4

Alternative version: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:52b278c6769eb2edb9773ff6fe0923598ff42fea&dn=Christchurch-Mosque-Shooting-New-Zealand-FULL-VIDEO.mp4

Manifesto:
Magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9a4a7217d6aecce199080c601715d34260b54e5f&dn=The%20Great%20Replacement.pdf&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.gbitt.info%2fannounce

DHT hash: 9a4a7217d6aecce199080c601715d34260b54e5f

>While in america we get the finest most productive immigrants.
You know nothing about our immigration system. We have a lottery-system that allows chain-migration (using extended family to get you in) and is race-blind (unlike how it’s been since the founding of the US till 1968). The result is that we mostly get low-skilled, unintelligent, and poor Latin Americans. Atleast Trump wants it to a be a merit based system without chain migration.
>In europe they get the least educated least productive.
They get “refugees” who are 70% grown fucking men.
>Hatred for "muslims" equals support for israel.
>If there is a war people will always choose israel because some muzzie they heard about in the newspaper raped a "european" woman.
Most of us hate Islam and Israel and I would side with Islam over Israel but not if that meant bringing Islam into my homeland.

I hate to agree with a huemonkey but he's absolutely right. We are in this for the species, boys and girls.

I think we can win by killing the sex traffickers, exposing the sex rings that our globalist politicians are connected to, and killing radical islamists and gang members. The right has pussyfooted too much on violence and we look like cowards when the only time we use it is to shoot the disarmed. Right Wing Vigilantism Now!

What

Doesn't matter to me. Islam is just Judaism 3.0
Christianity of course being Judaism 2.0

Same god, same ancestry, and same desire for the filthy land.

We can end it if we carpet bomb jerusalem but who gives a fuck anyways.

I lived in america and met a lot of americans.

The racist ones are lonely and sad. The ones who like migrants usually are happier.

You only hate immigrants because you don't know some that you like.

I used to have a misrable sad edgy nazi friend and he literally wanted to convert to islam because I was one of the very few good friends to him

and he started to admire the baseness of muzzies because of me.

I told that shit desert god is not real and we continues being friends because of our mutual hobby that we spend too much time doing together.

good immigrants I mean half of PhD students are immigrants and tech companies are full of foriegn workers getting 6 figure salaries.

This.
Never go after the worker bees, always strike the queen.

Attached: 8065cb8105d28ddf8199bd3e9f68b719.jpg (550x539, 35K)

Falseflag fag

Just like my country you know nothing about me. I have friends from dozens of nationalities and about every race and I hate no one on account of it. In fact I don’t even argue for making the US exclusively white, all I want is for it to be majority white (75 - 90%) with English as the exclusive language and with adherence to the constitution and our historical moral virtues. I am by no means a racial purist, and I am by most accounts a civic nationalist. I want immigrants because they benefit our country, but we don’t exist to just benefit immigrants.
Europe is an ethnic homeland for whites and it should be almost exclusively white the same way Japan is almost exclusively Japanese. They have smart and creative people’s who can use those traits to make their country in their own image.
I’m not bitter and I’ve gotten a lot less depressed since I’ve moved to the political right. I have 20x more friends than before and I’ve had a steady relationship for 2 years now.

Culture changes you have just internalized hatred for non-whites.

America used to be WASP.
White anglo-saxon protestant country.
What the fuck is left of that culture?

All the foundations of civilization comes either the far east or the middle east.

Europeans are heavely mixed with semetic people.

By that I mean MENA, jews, romans, greeks, and spainyards. Most of these groups are more semetic than european.

Japan has a decent meni-civilization because of american rebuilding and capitalism imposed by the US.

Ethnic homogeneity achieves nothing if you have an ignorant hateful population.

This is your beloved homogeneous japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=SIsndKkasfI

My Boomer dad is reading it right now, and says it's very interesting and that he can't stop reading it. Even though I'm tepid about the killing of innocents, the author is not wrong in his evidence or reasoning. Honestly too, Muslims have done so many bombings they really had something like this coming.

[SPREAD THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE].

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

Attached: IMG_5126.jpg (1182x774, 343K)

When has killing children and women in places of worship ever and I mean ever been a Christian knights Templar thing. What he said and did are two different things dude was deranged and confused obviously low iq he invested in bitconnect ffs do not praise this guy

Official Song
my.mixtape.moe/xnceqq.webm

Don't Stop Me Now
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552687199865.webm

Winged Hussars
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552631493709.webm

PewDIEpie
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm

HEP ME
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552634783532.webm

truth

Her name was Ebba Åkerlund

>Culture changes you have just internalized hatred for non-whites.
Nope. Ever race has a right to exist and have a flourishing culture. I prefer some races to others, but that’s mostly on account of how I feel I’m treated.
>America used to be WASP.
>White anglo-saxon protestant country.
>What the fuck is left of that culture?
A lot still. Our constitution, our ethics, our education, our sense of law and order, our language, and our general culture. Ethnically, I have to imagine most people are not Anglo-Saxon but I don’t care because neither were all the founders (in fact one of them was a full ethnic Finn). Everyday the left tries to push us further from those roots to make us hate our history and I oppose that.
>All the foundations of civilization comes either the far east or the middle east.
Many do and I have no problem with that. I think the West was built mostly on the ruins of Rome and upon their own Enlightenment values.
>Europeans are heavely mixed with semetic people.
[citation needed]
>Ethnic homogeneity achieves nothing if you have an ignorant hateful population.
No, actually it leads to a stronger sense of trust and unity according to numerous studies. People actually move more politically right when they hear people speaking a foreign language in their neighborhood. White liberal who live in white neighborhoods seem the most trusting of foreigners and that further proves my point.

Another reason I think it was a false flag is that the shooter survived.
He'll be in jail for a few months and then will just "disappear" into the system.

>Even though I'm tepid about the killing of innocents
This is quite strange to me, because I felt horrible while watching the video, but the feeling of sadness was interposed by one realization: the shooting was a logical consequence.

Back to ww2 Germany, I understood how terrible the holocaust was for all individuals involved, but that feeling was also neutralized once I understood the logic behind it, the jewish attempts to overthrow germanic government post-ww1 through revolutionary communism.

I don't consider or feel that these events are atrocities, but historical occurrences. I think the answer lies in semantics here. You can't call an emotionless but logical reaction to certain events an "atrocity".

Attached: 1541031997439.jpg (366x321, 29K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce

nice meme flag, jew.

>redpilling
>virtually no mention of Jews except to disavow being an anti-semite
pick one and only one, glownigger

brevik is likely mossad. or if he wasnt, he was just a zionist faggot. thats why he attacked a group of anti israel activists, stupid jew faggot. you will not fool anyone with your bullshit.

I did read the manifesto and even by his own admission it wasn't very coherent or logically sound, between the memes and copypasta.

He selected every ideology be could think of and said "yep, I agree with that" and somehow left it to the reader to figure out which ones applied to shooting unarmed civilians and how exactly that would come true in more than just a fictional conjecture. He thought it would force gun control debate in the US and civil war. Fat fucking chance, zero additional reaction on that front here except for what was already present. The only place it's affected gun laws is in New Zealand. And now they're going to have tighter gun laws and therefore it's going to be even harder to kill the right people.

>Go and do "CTRL + F"
yeah, and there's ONE mention, and that's to disavow being le ebil anti-semite. get fucked glownigger

heavily doubt its a false flag, or else they wouldn't of filmed it.

you live with your dad in trailer

'false flag' doesnt mean the event didnt happen. a false flag is just a clandestine operation designed to deceive the public into accepting some new world view or political program.

Numerous studies that I have looked into. They had nothing to do with ethnicity please watch the video youtube.com/watch?v=SIsndKkasfI
it's pretty good.

I wonder where the greeks and romans spent over a thousnad years. Sweden or MENA.
Indeginous europeans have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Romans and greeks and spainyards have black hair and brown eyes.
I wonder where that came from?
I wonder where christianity came from?
What about moses was he born in egypt or hellsenki?

I have been to america buddy. I like the americans I met. I understand americans and american "culture" very well.
They're nice people but let's be honest.
Their culture is corp brands and consumerism and Hollywood references.

Maybe you go live in japan or Saudi Arabia and find out the major racial.

Races and genes will always keep changing.
If you like it or not it's irrelevant.

Nice talking to you. All you need is one good black or jewish friend and you will get over your phobia of jews and non-whites. Cheers.

>WE MARCH ON CONSTANTINOPLE

Attached: 2igdez.jpg (360x358, 42K)

The Holocaust never happened. Ever. Never ever.

Attached: chamberspill.png (1492x1657, 2.34M)

yeah I know that

This isn't a false flag. The manifesto, the recording...
its all too big of a risk, even for Mossad.

This is the best. Its impossible to scrub a jpg.

Would be strange if he went on all redpilled tirade about jews in his manifesto since he attacked a mosque to promote it. Those who want to go deeper after reading it, will. He said his original one was like 250 pages.

David Duke is a faggot and a plastic man.

>If we're so scary you can come live here for a while and see for yourself.
lmao why would I when YOUR PEOPLE don't even want to stay?

what dumb shit reasoning. what risks are there for mossad exactly? besides the fact that the attack is perfectly aligned with their interests, there is pretty much nothing connecting them to the attack that will ever read the news media.

I cant read this on my phone.

The risk that if something fucks up, its all on recording retard.
Whats the point in recording it in the first place?
Seriously, I'm sick of dumb fucks like you who can't seem to comprehend that people can also just snap.

Bye. Hope you an your mother die screaming.

Attached: Budget Impact.png (756x768, 131K)

you can't scrubs things from the internet you boomer

what exactly would, 'fuck up', in your mind, retard? and what a stupid question, asking what the point in recording it is. obviously the propaganda effect of the attack is increased if the horrific footage is widely viewed and disseminated.

how the fuck did he 'snap'? even according to the official story, he planned the attack in advance because it corresponded to the political views he espoused in his manifesto, which he released before the attack. how is that 'snapping', dumb fuck? do you even know the first thing about what we are talking about?

No, seriously, die screaming.

Attached: muslims.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

this, also an informant

>I wonder where the greeks and romans spent over a thousnad years. Sweden or MENA.
Greeks are from Greece, Romans are from Italy how could their capitals where located there, how could they have been from anywhere else? Mythologically, the Romans claim to be from Troy. As far as other Mediterranean civilizations go, many were the colonies of Greeks and Phoenicians.
>Indigenous europeans have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Some do, mostly north Europeans, but that doesn’t mean North Europeans don’t have brown eyes and brown hair either. My mom did a DNA test and has 100% north European ancestry yet she had brown hair and brown eyes. This is really a Varg-tier argument.
>I wonder where that came from?
>I wonder where christianity came from?
>What about moses was he born in egypt or hellsenki?
What’s your point? Are you arguing that I said we should expunge all foreign ideas? I’m not. It didn't take mass immigration of Jews to convert the Romans to Christianity either, the natives willingly adopted it the same way I can willingly adopt elements of other cultures (say herbal tea) without needing mass immigration to do it.
>I have been to america buddy. I like the americans I met. I understand americans and american "culture" very well.
>They're nice people but let's be honest.
>Their culture is corp brands and consumerism and Hollywood references.
Mkay you know nothing about my country or culture and probably came because you like Hollywood and consumerist bullshit. We have a rich history and culture it’s just slowly being buried by the left.
>Maybe you go live in japan or Saudi Arabia and find out the major racial.
Hey funny thing is that I grew up in Japan when my dad was deployed there for the second time, who would’ve guessed ;)
Never been to the Middle East, hope to visit Dubai though.
>Races and genes will always keep changing. If you like it or not it's irrelevant.
Your opinion not mine.

Wtf are you saying? 99.9% of people here wouldn’t be that calm. The dude was a robot.

I have nothing to do with immigration but Saudis don't dislike brits and americans. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_diaspora
50k in UAE and 40k americans in SA.
They just work jobs here.

You seem like you have problems or you're twelve.
Either way. Keep it up man. One day this shitposting will get your dream danish wifu and all non-whites will be dead.
Meanwhile keep supporting Israel and fight for it.
To give it back to its god chosen people.

I'm not gonna waste my time if you don't know european history.
Christians have been killing and raping and exploiting europeans through the church for thosuands of years.

But I guess you wuz alwayz chrizitanz and shieeeeet.

Also dubai is a mini-west for the English to spend their winters.

Won't work, the problem is that UNARMED muslims still work towards replacing whites. They are literally being used as a biological weapon against the west.

Then go and do it, you fuckers. You miserable cunts. Shove your 2nd amendment up your asses along with your criticisms. Go fucking do it you literal pussies.

This, I see it every day. But it's our politicians who push it. But a race war might speed up the solution.
Thanks for understanding huebro.

You could call it demographic warfare.

It is indeed a false flag, it is so blatantly obvious that it's a false flag that people will refuse to believe it is a false flag. Truly sad times we are in, where such tactics will succeed.

>snapping means he has to instantly go kill people
this is how I know you're retarded

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

cm

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)

Our children

Our people