I have a question, and please don't take this as me condoning it: What were those cans in the back of his car...

I have a question, and please don't take this as me condoning it: What were those cans in the back of his car? Did he plan to blow up / burn down the mosque? If so, why didn't he?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1305x762, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAS GAS GAS

Ive seen this, on msm, i think perhaps his intention witht the extra fuel may have been in the eventuality of being on a long cop chase and potential, man hunt after the attack

Attached: 1552768923786.jpg (718x637, 52K)

Jerry cans rigged to explode

Probably wouldnt be a powerful explosion but would certainly set whatever it exploded next to on fire.

>I have a question, and please don't take this as me condoning it
Why is reddit allowed on here?

Attached: 12546334456342.png (231x254, 15K)

I thought the same thing, but I wondered maybe he also thought he'd burn the car or something. Because in the final part of the video before he drives off, he shoots out of his car; his front window and his passenger window, so if he had gotten away, he would've been able to set the car on fire somewhere and manage to slip by.

It seems like they always find explosives with mass shooters, but none of them ever use them, or they aren't really explosives.

>don't take this as me condoning it
Do you know where you are you fucking cunt.
It was a radical mosque.

Attached: 1552661076004.jpg (1440x1614, 1.23M)

shut up murderer!

Fire bombs, still waiting for more info on yhat sec9nd shooter the pol8ce said existed yestereday morning.

>burn down the mosque?
Prob this

Watch the video. He goes to grab one of the cans but then decides to headshot all the dying people. He says something like "I was gonna burn this place to the ground" but he wasted too much time.

he was going to burn the mosques as well, he talks about it while driving away from the 1st one.

How his plan didn't work out because was too many targets, he dropped mags etc.

Attached: 84psgo41zql21.jpg (1600x1490, 285K)

He wanted to use the gasoline to light the mosque on fire. During the video he says something like "I wish I could've used the gas cans I wanted to see that mosque burn" He probably didn't want to stay around the mosque for too long and decided not to burn it down.

I have cans in my car. They just happen to be there. Doesn't mean i'm going to use them anytime soon to burn down a mosque. Also doesn't mean i'm not...

He said in the stream he was gonna didnt he?

Gas cans. He was planning on setting fire to the Mosque, hence Arthur Brown's "Fire" in the playlist.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Semen, it was for celebrating if he got away

He literally says in the video that he should have but shit happens. I think he said he thought he didn't have enough time but actually did.

Are the cans in the back of your car in proximity to a myriad assortment of small arms placed there solely for the purpose of killing as many people as possible?

I only ask because context is important, and all that.

Attached: greytide worldwide.png (225x303, 7K)

honk honk greytide nigger wait til i call sec

I noticed this as well. Almost every time. I wonder why?

does anyone have the full full playlist?

I only heard the songs until he was cut off FB.

Attached: 0z99qbwflbm21.jpg (750x504, 51K)