THE CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST

>He is said to have embarked on a 'revenge' campaign on the gay community after he was diagnosed with HIV himself, and met his victims on gay dating app Grindr.

>Lenny, an American man living in Brighton, discovered he was HIV positive in February 2016 after Daryll Rowe secretly ripped the condom they were using.

>'He said, "You're gonna burn... you're stupid. I ripped the condom, I got you,"' says Lenny, who recalls feeling a 'rush of fear' come over him.

>Rowe had successfully infected five men from the Brighton area and the North East with HIV, while at least five others narrowly escaped contracting the life-changing virus.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6812747/The-Man-Used-HIV-Weapon-Daryll-Rowes-victims-speak.html

Attached: YANGGANGIRL.png (1326x980, 203K)

>buttfucking other men

yeah, he sounds exactly like your guy op

Buttfucking other men IN ORDER TO SPREAD THE HIV AIDS.
You're leaving out a very important point here.

>putting your dick in men's poop chute

Attached: father ted.jpg (500x398, 104K)

No, he kept the point on target: you're a faggot.

your daily reminder that the odds of contracting HIV through normal sex are extremely low
the vast majority of sex-transmitted HIV infections happen through buttfucking

>hahaha totally OWNING those FAGGOTS by plowing their ASSHOLES!

yeah, like I said, definitely your guy op.

Attached: OHHHH....ThatSUCKS.png (1170x99, 30K)

>Guy decides to become a promiscuous faggot
>Dives head first (pun intended) into the seedy underbelly of the gay sex world
>Contracts HIV
Now this is where this could've ended in a lot of different ways, but /ourlad/ here decided to:
>Get revenge on these fucks by spreading the disease to as many depraved and degenerate butt fucking scum suckers as he possibly could

I see no logical reason to be upset with this man.

Wait he got a life sentence? Lol

I've read many faggots actually enjoy and want to contract HIV, they're "bug chasers"

*Through being buttfucked.

>infected five men from Brighton
I hope Felix Kjellberg survives.

Checked

This would not surprise me in the slightest.

>RIP AND TEAR

Right up there with anti-vaxxers, that lot.

those digits don't lie, OP confirmed for faggot.

Attached: check em.jpg (433x432, 36K)

>Guy decides to become a promiscuous faggot

>I see no logical reason to be upset with this man.

so a bugchaser is out giving other faggots "the gift." no one's upset with him. being a bugchasing faggot doesnt make someone /ourguy/ though, great post

i've heard of this too. pretty goddamn degenerate if you ask me. "i'm such a dirty slut i'm deliberately trying to get AIDS, omg so hot".
shit like this is what made me go back to believing in God again, cuz you don't get that depraved without some (((thing))) helping you out.

Attached: evil.png (1162x658, 552K)

so why didn't anyone go back and forcibly castrate them?

>willfully ignoring the redemption arc in this story

pleb

Reminder that this action is a misdemeanor in California. Yes, the INTENTIONAL transmission of HIV amounts to a parking ticket in California.

Good thing that's not a felony anymore!

Attached: jew-scott-weiner.jpg (480x593, 57K)

Top Kek

Attached: 1552088538655.jpg (1024x614, 128K)