Brenton Tarrant - Our HERO

Remember his name boys. He's our hero.
Press R to pay eternal respects for what he did.

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try

>Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

>As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1552679309759m.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1545056510688.png (646x985, 837K)

>Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!
Hoping for the best and more dead niggers, fren.
I'm sure more heroes will emerge after this.

ohh shit i didn't notice these are CIA nigger derailing my HERO thread.. ohh fuck. it's all true

CIA niggers are panicing... they DON'T want BRENTON TO BE OUR HERO

but he is our hero... TOO LATE FAGGOT AHAHAHAHAHA

bumps for Brenton Tarrant the Hero of the White people!

Hero thread is being ignored. HEEEELP HEEEELP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.png (1024x576, 769K)

This.
We're falling right into the leftists' trap!
This was (((their))) plan all along.

fuck off faggot

Brenton is our Hero and you're just a scared migrant bitch who's afraid that this shit is gonna happen in Germany.. ahaha

am i right or am i right?? lol

you niggers are so scared to die and asnwer for everything that you did.

ITS PAYBACK TIME MOTHERFUCKER! ))))

i'm happy.
you are not so much lol

>uruguay
fuck off.

>check flag
>of course a fucking german
fuck off. he did more than you by sitting on your ass making cool memes.

we have a right to defend himself. i salute this brave man.

based south american bro. keep up the good spirit!

Attached: smellthiskraut.gif (710x400, 476K)

>ITS PAYBACK TIME MOTHERFUCKER! ))))
FUCKING THIS. These goatfuckers were killing CHILDREN.. INNOCENT FUCKING CHILDREN

AND YET THAT KRAUT DEFENDS THEM. FUCKING GERM**IC PIECE OF SHIT.

R! Hoping for a European revival!

Tranquilo hermano

you dirty fucking nigger.. i pray that you get massacred in the next shooting by the next white hero

lol.. feels good to pray for your death ahmed

Respects for my lord hero. F

God bless him.

based poland. my hopes are high with based poland. lead the crusade in europa

Where did I defend fucking muslims?
All i'm pointing out is that this is exactly what the left wants: to portray the White man as evil and reckless and murderous, and to make the world forget the atrocities committed by Muslims during all the countless attacks in Europe.

I'm sorry to everyone who's beeing annoyed by this screeching manchild from one of our provinces, I swear we're working on keeping our chimps in check :)

Why do you even care what happens in Europe you mestizo inbred third worlder?

>portray the White man as evil and reckless and murderous
this is exactly what we should be towards niggers mudslimes and faggots

if your so called left wants us to be this way.. we are happy to be this way you dirty nigger shithead

you are all gonna die soon and it makes me the happiest camper in the world

i'm whiter then you ahmed. i have blue eyes and blond hair.

fuck off you little bolivian shithead
go suck on trannies dick like you always do faggot

Of course gay, Brenton was just like you, isn't it obvious? The memes were so gay, he really felt like /yourgoy/ the whole time. OMG when the implement Kebab song came on? I totally bukeKEK'd, and it gave me those IDF vibes! See pic related, that's my sexy face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally gay. jews are the problem. Israelis and Jews are dead to me long as they die in Israel. I mean I deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our pants, but as long as they cohabitat within the apartheid state of Israel then we can never be bros. Heil Sodomy, we march ever towards gayness!

Attached: 1552760870354.png (553x1276, 640K)

Where can the manifesto be found?

>MUH OPTICS
Are you really this dumb? Wake up moron, look at what's happening, White People ARE portrayed as evil since at least 50 years

This sent an important message to people of Europe that WE ARE NOT PASSIVE, that we have a fighting spirit. If you don't stand up to a bully he will just fuck with you more, don't you know that?

Attached: bogpioruna.jpg (2000x1250, 173K)

>bend over and close your eyes goyim

There's a reason why my country's never annexed Uruguay friend, it's because of your HUGE nigger population, of which you must be a part of, surely.
But enough talk about niggers and sandniggers, JEWS are the problem and this Tarrant faggot is obviously a kike double agent, if you weren't so retarded it would be clear to you

he looks like subhuman retard

you all gonna end up in a mass graves like diseased pigs in china

R

>Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel.
I agree with him on that. Are you psycho who want to murder all jews even if you move them all to Israel?

nigger fuck off. the only thing you can annex is your dick when you become a trannie. lol

brintain kicked your ass remember you dumb faggot. with only one shit and a squad of paratrooppers

i'm sure we can manage one ship and a squad of paratroopers to obliterate your nigger infested shithole if it comes to this lol..

you literal nigger infested spanish colony.

Uruguay IS WHITE!!!

meh, he's a commie.
This is all they have left now, doing commie atrocities in the name of their enemy.

these niggers are butthurt

>Uruguay is WHITE
>One of the biggest African populations in South America, to the point that they're one of they few Latin American countries with a BLACK HISTORY MONTH
Fucking hilarious

Captian Sweden back in action.

>hero
No, he's just some faggot who helped keep the racewar snowball rolling. He lived and died a faggot but it just so happens that his faggotry might be useful.

Jidf make chans look bad larp #600

Sage

Attached: 56435.jpg (288x415, 30K)

based
Plz invade germany. Payback time

this is a pasta, seen it a few threads,

you sorry nigger faggot is a poor excuse for a country. literally a country full of niggers and faggots.

and Uruguay is the whitest country on the continent with 95% white population

and your shithole is barely 70% white of which most are just metizos of the shittiest kind like your faggot maradona

He talks about it on 2 occasions.
Ultimately semites must be removed and 'why don't you go after X?' he gave as reasoning that the footsoldiers must be removed first or something like that

Idk about you guys, but you're supporting a mass murderer. Would you call Hitler your hero? Obviously not. I get Mr. Tarrants' rage and feelings against Immigrants, I don't like them either here. But I won't go rampage on 50 people and a 4 YEAR OLD CHILD WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE WORLD EVEN IS. My point is, whoever got killed, they were human with human rights. One of them was a professor who TEACHES Kiwis, so none has any absolute right to die like this. If you hate Immigrants, hate your goverment because they allowed them to come.

its the hero derailing pasta made by leftie faggots

>Would you call Hitler your hero?
hitler didn't kill niggers.. he mostly killed whites. he's no hero of mine

but Brenton is definately a hero.. and you're a fucking faggot

Hitler was just a discount Tarrant desu

>better let them rape my children and women or else i will look like a bigot.
>better vote for leftist so they don't think I'm a derenged left wing
> HAHA i just gave ahmed 10000 dollars after he kileed my son, i'm owning the libs.
FFS Germans are fucking cuked.

R

So you are a Xenophobic and racist, with lack of dignity , at some point we'll all become immigrants and people will hate us because we're new and never-seen before.

Attached: 1552664211615.png (658x768, 185K)

S

Attached: crybaby_akira_1.png (350x545, 188K)

Attached: hanging-sliced.jpg (600x800, 92K)

Nice try rabbi this is only making us look worse and is going to push for moar gun controlThe end times are coming

Attached: 220px-AlexanderTheGreat_Bust_Transparent.png (220x313, 112K)

Attached: mnemme.jpg (423x403, 58K)

Attached: pierced-girl-suspension-guro-768x1007.jpg (768x1007, 67K)

God bless the mudslime destroyer

Attached: 1552774367003.png (323x373, 116K)

>fuck off you little bolivian shithead
>go suck on trannies dick like you always do faggot

Boliguayos are the worst

He's a hero who sacrificed his freedom and 49 Muslims so people will subscribe to PewDiePie.
R

Attached: 1552672767202.jpg (1024x573, 37K)

Anyone got a link to a true sauce of this? I only found a 10min version with very shit audio

Good job killing completely innocent people brenton you fucking psychopath

>our
I'm not Israeli.

R

Elohim. I cant anymore.

>all smiles.jpg

He said Muslims in white countries aren't innocent, they're invaders, and he's absolutely right.

R

Faggot

News flash, white men are evil. Extinction can't come soon enough

how did you know???

HE HAS SACRIFIED HIS FREEDOM
TO SAVE OURS

Attached: silent guardian.jpg (533x720, 18K)

Press F boys

Fuck off OP. Tarrant was an op.

S

A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek
to subvert or harm my people.- Brenton Tarrant

S to spit on this terrorist.

He doesn't exist are ya'll totally retarded its a proven hoax

A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

S

rot in prison

Waiting for Leetchi to launch a money pot for him

Attached: Brenton_Tarrant_-_The_Great_Replacement.jpg (660x932, 126K)

R

>A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek

Attached: 1530672783683.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

>look.. this is what butthurt commie faggot thread wipe looks like

>1 truck load of solt coming up, sire

VOTE NOW AUSSIE OF THE YEAR

VOTE NOW

Attached: NZ wave.jpg (1024x572, 110K)

Attached: DontFeedTheTroll.jpg (200x224, 12K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

s

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

that actually means he's anti kike. since kikes generally subvert and harm white people.

how ironic that leftie faggots tried to turn this phrase against Brenton as if he likes kikes.

Brenton never said anything sympathetic to kikes. He only said that he's willing not to kill them IF they don't attack white people, but we all know kikes WILL attack white race and Brenton knows it.

so that's what he said. literally.

A large percentage of this board sympathizes with Adolf Hitler, so yes, they probably do actually want that. They literally think every Jew on the planet has some sort of neural link they use to talk to each other, and they're all conspiring to destroy [insert identity or nationality].

If you think Muslims, Israel, or Jews are the root cause of your problems, odds are you're not clued into what the actual problems in your life are, which is why they're typically low IQ NEETs or minimum wage wageslaves with little or no human interaction outside of Jow Forums and similar sites.

Too bad he isn't going to a prison in the US. He would get the welcome he deserves from my brothas in there. Shawshank style to his ass.

Attached: 1542900829998.jpg (625x626, 99K)

Attached: doesntexist.png (934x810, 45K)

R

They entered and faked a profile for the dad the usual ancestry sites pick it up

kys kike

Shut the fuck up jidf uruguay proxy
Hes a fucking skinhead goober faggot.

Im sure he'll enjoy the next 60 years of buttrape in prison (hopefully more!). Ill be drinking to his good health.

He actually did something, madman

People here will denounce him while they are having there families raped and sitting there