What the fuck was this thread?

What the fuck was this thread?

Attached: IMG_20190317_000404.jpg (1080x516, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wm5vsjqEX-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Sp7CHu11Fns
youtube.com/watch?v=OcGNHzw97V8
youtube.com/watch?v=goR5FO1vge8
youtube.com/watch?v=GqeDwZgsP1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1RS9vHcsw
arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=5ae9e138a17842688b0b79283a4353f6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206593854
i.imgur.com/9PH3C3U.png
archive.fo/aUmSN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Id like to know too
404d when i tried to open

Got it in 5 long mobile screenshots. Where do I upload?
Also Macedonia dude was creepy.

Here?

I liked that one guy who talked about giants siphoning our brainpower

Too big for here.

wtf does that even mean?

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1111111.png (646x985, 941K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (229x220, 7K)

you dont know how to shrink a photo? were you born last night?

Oh boy, waiting on nothing. You guys can't seriously be staying awake to read this stuff can you? It's nothing. Go to bed or something. I'm tired, going to sleep now.

It was nothing. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped.We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped.We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.

Goddammit I had it opened and didn’t save like a nigger. Coordinates of mosques someone said.. never looked into it before it was dead

WOW.

Time for bed.

Okay its here

>We've been (((duped)))

Can't you guys feel your eye lids dropping? What can we do but submit to this peaceful slumber? Let's get some sleep. This is a complete nothingburger.

Don’t worry about

thats right goy, go sleep.

Don't worry guys I have every bit of the tread

Flat Earth

Pasta it, pasta

Wow another big nothingburger. It’s a little too early to go to sleep ZzZz but I think I’ll get off Jow Forums and have a beer.

Not now the zone is too hot rn that (((macedonian flag))) said to me 126 and a friendly burger said it's a police code kinda scared rn SO SCARED THAT I WON'T SLEEP that's right fuckin kike sleep nigger

I don't know about you guys but I sure am getting tired

Strangely not

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Go on, what's the worst that could happen

>I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up

KEK. Case closed.

I saw it to no clue

>sperging out about the joos would have totally helped the cause
>states in his own manifesto that jews like everyone else are fine ASLONG AND ONLY AS ALONG. they do not subvert or harm whites.
kys shlomo. nice memeflag btw.

oh wow, you're still up? i thought you just went to sleep bro. thanks for staying up late with us.

I promise I you will not hear that a goy mysteriously vanished from the planet and was Italian then tomorrow morning it'll be the first thing I'll do I PROMISE GUYS just kinda scared that's why I'm not posting rn

One of the GPS coords pointed to Thule Island, and another to what seemed to me like absolutely nothing in the middle of the arctic circle.

What the fuck is on/in/under Thule island, bros?

I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.ThThank you.ank you.Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.

request denied.

my guess? an autistic LARPer. meanwhile, another user id would flood the thread repeating "go to sleep, time for bed”, etc. ad nausuem.

i collected what coordinates and youtube links were posted by the user id that started that thread before it got nuked.

>21.42111° N, 39.80692° E
>1 14'44"S 174 58'11"W
>31.77617° N, 35.23583° E
>21.422° N, 39.826° E
>41.00475° N, 28.97774° E
>33.729942° N, 73.03844° E
>84°50'34.0"N 158°05'00.4"W
>-43.53101° N, 172.63779° E (translating it to 43.53101° S, 172.63779° E points to christchurch)
>43.6629° N, 79.3957° W

coordinates pointed to places in the ocean and mosques across the globe.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wm5vsjqEX-Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=Sp7CHu11Fns
>youtube.com/watch?v=OcGNHzw97V8
>youtube.com/watch?v=goR5FO1vge8
>youtube.com/watch?v=GqeDwZgsP1M
>youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1RS9vHcsw

youtube links were a buncha end times/ragnarok gospel.

tl;dr “the end of the world as we know it”. didn't feel like digging much deeper than that.

Attached: endofearth.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

Good lad

And after thoose sets of coords the tread 404'd mhhhhhhhhhh

isnt it mekka?
21,42222°N, 39,80692°E
put 21.42222, 39.80692 into google maps. or am i retarded?

I am sorry. I want to look into this more. But I must rest. I feel sleep ever encroaching on my mind. Fatigue tingles down to my bones. My vision distorts and I see faces where there should be only darkness. The wind outside sings a soft lullaby alongside the tree leaves. Sleep comes and I can resist it no more. What use is it to be awake when my body yearns so desperately for the sweet embrace of sleep? You feel it too don't you? We've all been awake for so long. Let's just sleep and get some respite from this cruel world. When the sun comes up and dispels our sleep once more, we can see our worries with fresh eyes. For now, let's rest. I'm sorry.

It is you're still retarde tho like everybody in here

who the fuck are you

>1 14'44"S 174 58'11"W
try the coords at these services. One of them have it censored
maps.google.com
zoom.earth
arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=5ae9e138a17842688b0b79283a4353f6

tfw I actually like the way this guy writes
Comfiness intensifies

Alright guys gonna go silent comms for now see you fags tomorrow if you want to see the images and going deeper I need a fuckin beer

>When the sun comes up

Forgot to say: I'm a Bong, so don't hold your breath on that one. I think I saw it once, it was a Tuesday

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing.

It was all co ords to mosques and stuff

This is pretty conclusive. I think we should rest now.

what a sleepy boi

>sleep
this is a lot of effort for someone whos tired

I just tracked these coordinates with a Garmin satellite dedicated to SAR/NAV and I must say everything came back with negative results. I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

Italians

>1 14'44"S 174 58'11"W
Who the fuck is Phil Jefferys and what is this thing?

Attached: IMG_20190316_144434.jpg (558x960, 170K)

keep us updated fratello

witness the macedonian memefaggot shit the original thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206593854
I wouldn't have bothered but here he is shitting up this thread too

jeez, your low level hypnosis is trash, who even taught you that method?

>(((italians)))
these swarthy semi-kike fucks must be behind it arent they?

i.imgur.com/9PH3C3U.png

how come i can see baker island and howland island

Attached: baker island.png (1846x976, 1.33M)

Go to sleep, your ramblings mean you are tired. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.
Go to sleep, your ramblings mean you are tired. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.
Go to sleep, your ramblings mean you are tired. I am so sorry but I must sleep now. Go to sleep, your ramblings mean you are tired. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

oops should have just uploaded the image

Attached: Capture.png (409x486, 303K)

It is.

but not these 2 islands?
Did Epstein move to a new island or something?

Attached: blackout islands.png (1800x760, 958K)

I assume like most cryptic posts, its nothing. Just someone trying to mess with you and make this board look like a bunch of crack pots. Better to just leave it alone and not respond.

>Post yfw the nazis come back and they have psychic powers

Attached: 1531007841300.gif (425x319, 1013K)

what am i supposed to see

Remember podesta saying something about n island off the coast of Japan?

One of the coordinates was an island near japan.

Attached: 1547260133813.png (638x632, 757K)

look closelier

Is that....a face?

you fools.....it was the JOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!

Attached: 1541940955169.jpg (600x463, 21K)

all i see is chipped wood

why would this unironically not surprise me

I'm so sleepy. Why don't you just go to bed everything will be fine. I can't believe it's so late.

It's a common joke. even in /b/ i've seen something like this, and somebody found nothing

Gentlemen, please sleep and desist. Gentlemen, please sleep. Gentlemen, let's all rest our eyes. Wow, it's time to sleep gentlemen, please.

its literally nothing

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

I'm going to sleep and so should all of you, aren't we all tired? Let's all get some sleep.

mucho caweta

Please, why are you so paranoid? It's time for you to sleep. Please, get some rest and close your shades. Do not be alarmed. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

hmm Baker island is to the north of that position and that's a Black Nobility family name like Rothschild, who also have an island but it's by Antarctica

I’ll give you guys a little tip.

It was an intel exchange, only a couple of those coordinates have any value. The message is in the code.

Attached: E723E13F-606B-4239-B56F-4CC07C5BBA98.png (1476x1570, 38K)

And the intoxication of death will bring the truth; that is what you were trying to avoid.

>17 posts by this id
lmao you're the paranoid one, nigger.

That's just his wardrobe, nothing to worry about

You sound dangerous, I'm going to get some sleep and I suggest that you do the same.

Here's an archive of the first thread:
archive.fo/aUmSN

this guys back though lmfao

Why the fuck is this thread on Jow Forums?
I thought that this was the politics board

I need you to get some rest, you sound incredibly distressed. Let's all get some rest, tomorrow is a big day. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

Oy vey

Guise...

In Islamic Edcathology (judgment day signs) it is said that the major sign will be the coming of the Dajjal (one eyed fake messiah) who rests now in the extreme end of earth...he will then go to Mecca.
Thalud is literally said to be ''the extreme end of earth''. Just google it

Wtf

what is this, rare flag rally?

Stop reading this stuff, aren't we here for Keks and laughs. Please, let's all go to bed, we are all so tired. I think it's time for us all to go to sleep now. So please stop posting this nonsense. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now.

interesting berber
i am happy we didnt colonize you post war

RARE
A
R
E

Attached: 7e5.png (460x568, 76K)

no i want to see the /htg/ islands or i want to see a giant (minimum 500ft tall) walk to mecca
i will not settle for less than either of these two options