Why do they all stick their butts up in the air? It’s possible to bow without getting ready to take it doggystyle...

Why do they all stick their butts up in the air? It’s possible to bow without getting ready to take it doggystyle. Is Islam a homo religion?

Attached: 91DC67E1-9C21-4C96-B91E-EE8C3FE831AC.jpg (2000x1000, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tl0Bo4GKQ-U
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jihad on the ozone layer.

Its a monkey thing. Same reason niggers walk with thier pants dawn. The baboon with the redest ass atracts hus mate

the guy on the left is giving you the stinkeye

It's funny, religion, these days...
Jews thrust at the Wall and when they pray,
Muslims stick their ass in the air,
And Christians have this thing where they lay prone.
All that in consideration,
I'm not bowing my knee to a God Damned thing,
And if God doesn't get that, well,
Fuck God too.

DAYUM

GOT EM

>religion known for boytoy boipussy traps
is islam homo religion

If you see a dunecoon with his ass in the air, and you don't make a farting noise, then you aren't enjoying this culture war quite like I am. Fuck these uptight cunts. If anyone in the west needs constant ridicule its them. I could grow to like them if they'd get over themselves.

Imagine the smell.

Islam means "Submission" to allah. so they stick their butts up for the Imam's who hold the most authority

they all secretly want it up the butt, it's obvious.

I don’t fucking get it. You jooz are always the first to be against musli here, but Jow Forums keeps saying you’re behind the replacement. Which one is true?
Jewpill me pls david

You guys legit suck baby dick and bang your head against some crappy wall.

>And Christians have this thing where they lay prone.
What? Christian don't have anything like that. Our prayer is literally just putting our hands together and talking to God.

They are showing their asses to the conqueror of the week in the ultimate display of submission.

>Is Islam a homo religion?
yes, they end up fucking each other because no money = no wife, also the older ones rape the younger ones which is why they're willing to blow themselves up, better to explode than be raped by hairy bearded men

Because they're ready to be takin some bacon

Attached: a828ad77e12755a1d5d057d5670b5669[1].jpg (1244x789, 113K)

it's not really about jews, it's about the elites in america who happen to be mostly jewish.
the common jews probably mostly agree with us.
youtube.com/watch?v=tl0Bo4GKQ-U
tl;dw the elites just want easier cattle to herd and profit off of so they can have it nice like dictators of 3rd world countries.

*prone
Should've been PROSTRATE.
Had to look it up, sorry;
It's a real thing, Catholics and Evangelicals.
Pic related are Catholic.

Attached: prostrate.jpg (278x181, 12K)

Are you jewish?

Hm. Just as I suspected. Thanks Israel for the confirmation.

they follow their prophet

Attached: 1271974445300.jpg (901x698, 125K)

that is called the litany of saints

Pic related.

The Koran is some crazy inbred shit.

Attached: 1552758607745.png (808x642, 795K)

It's bitch-type behavior.
Just as bad as the rest of the shit.
My knee won't bow, not to man, king or god.

Attached: bitchtypebehavior.jpg (900x469, 126K)

Wrong. Every Jew is raised on the Talmud. A book you cannot buy an unabridged English translation of.

Here it is. Do the math.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

Fuck off SPOOK, we all know youre trying to shit up the board with your bullshit.

Im not genius, but i think it means the person will get distracted.

KEKEK

The smell of sweaty vinegar feet. Fucking animals.

Best comment on the whole internet.

You see there are jews all over the world and jews in different countries are different. Russian jews are nothing like ethiopian jews who are nothing like french jews.
The ones that try to destroy the white race are all american jews. I dont like them either

>Is Islam a homo religion
yes

The point is that the Quran is considered the perfect and immutable word of Allah passed down through Muhammad.

It can't be changed it can't be reinterpreted, and most importantly you can't pick a choose which bits you believe. It's all or nothing and nothing means apostate which means they kill you.

It really, truly is like that.

Attached: 1552758658557.png (813x927, 1.18M)

Attached: Thank you Allah.jpg (369x280, 17K)

Do you know of Jacob Frank?

You're just a pride full retard.

In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king

KEK

*prideful, I suppose you meant, or proud?
How does that work, are those different?
Don't answer; I don't give a fuck what you have to say.
And, no, I'm not prideful.
But, I do think you are a bitch, and,
Yes, it should unnerve you a bit that there are godless men, like me, now roaming the world.

Pretty much this. When people say Jews it's usually these guys.

Why don't Christians pray like the prophets did

"And he (Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed..." (Matthew 26:39)

"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship..." (Joshua 5:14)

"And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces…" (Numbers 20:6)

"And Abraham fell on his face..." (Genesis 17:3)

"…and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God." (Revelation 7:11)

"…then they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground." (Nehemiah 8:6)

"…Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces." (1 Chronicles 21:16)

"Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did a foretime." (Daniel 6:10)

"O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker." (Psalms 95:6)

"…and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees." (1 Kings 18:42)

And he (Jesus) was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed." (Luke 22:41)

For what I've read, online jews who're not from America are
>like us
Yet, JIDF exists. would be right except he's American (maybe a jew), and then posts about kike lies again.
Truly makes me think.

Which means the only reasonable stance is a definitive one. Only way to be sure. No Jews, no problem.