Can you trust you girlfriend, Jow Forums?

Can you trust you girlfriend, Jow Forums?

Attached: lolcat.png (828x587, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b1x3pm/i_f24_think_my_boyfriend_m26_is_becoming_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: lolcat2.png (825x490, 104K)

he sounds like a total autist
please dont mix people who go to 4chans with retards like that and the NZ shooter guy, msot of us are normal

"PEOPLE" ON REDDIT MAKE UP STORIES FOR INTERNET POINTS
AND YOU FALL FOR IT
STOP IT!

Attached: 33937165.jpg (1063x1063, 77K)

Having a girlfriend is terrible opsec, OP. I would recommend all anons to dump your girlfriend tout suite if you have one. I just use hookers occasionally if I get too horny. I just have a few whores that I keep going back to. I have good relationships with them so they give me price breaks.

>falling for the Jow Forums meme irl

This is fake as fuck, but still kind of funny.

This is so meticulously worded there's no doubt in my mind it's fake. Hope (((she))) enjoys her e-points.

how is this fake?

>AR 15 fully automatic rifle
Is this a thing that exists, American anons?

This is fake lol.

I almost believed it though.

>N word W word
>W word

Attached: 1232767738792.jpg (640x480, 23K)

i guarantee she is just retarded, assuming this isn't an user baiting

Too much of a checklist of points to hit to be real imo.

that's a good bait

It sounds too perfect. "She" basically covered every angle, every stereotype about a potential Jow Forumsack, even a passion for pewdiepie, kek.

It sounds imaginary, lol. Nobody who follows that checklist is going to have a gf

when the nz shootings happened my girl (who is asian) said "i hope there are some indonesians amongst them"
so yeah

bet its real

Nope. If this isn't fake, she just fell for basic media talking points. Buying anything fully automatic in the United States is a pain in the ass, and converting a semi-auto to a full one is so fucking difficult sometimes it's not even worth the effort. Chick is just a low-IQ thot. Nothing new.

>I just use hookers occasionally if I get too horny.

same, they often help with my techique. they are also better lays. the only thing i am worried if it destorys my peer to peer bonding.

Nigger whore

also the post seems fake but the effect is very real, Jow Forums does change people quite a bit. and yep, people spend nights on this shithole like I am right now. It’s got to be a Jow Forumstard that wrote this

>just to be save
she’s a dumb roastie

Attached: 7D83C73E-8FE4-4DFE-92C3-9039F3A890D7.jpg (1125x1788, 439K)

>Not that my boyfriend would visit reddit
good lad

"beet-art"
LMAO. This is obvious bait, but really funny none the less. I applaud you

Attached: laughing mao.webm (640x480, 64K)

if the video didnt affect you you're a monster and should be locked up for the safety of society
get fucked nazi scum

fake

>especially our sex life still suffers
she's getting pump full of Tyrone's cum now. associating with the friend of a nigger lover was this guys first mistake desu

It's one of us larping.

Attached: 1530841010943.png (556x628, 69K)

fake thread

i can trust her to know what await should she piss me off.

That seems like an odd text formatting, goy?

old.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b1x3pm/i_f24_think_my_boyfriend_m26_is_becoming_a/

nevermind

Pure cohencidence.

shit my wife is more red-pilled than i am, by far. she was like
>user why didn't you wake me up? fucking 49! holy shit!
it kinda made me a little uncomfortable desu bros

The man loves pewdiepie, 100 percent chance he's a neo-nazi

The milkman cometh

Attached: 1513292709109.png (550x550, 65K)

>beet-art meme
omfglmfao

Why do white women do this to white men? I can’t understand it. My girlfriend is white as snow, I’m arab. She has no problem when I say niggers shouldn’t be around humans, or Jews are a filthy plague. I mean it helps that she comes from a mid class family in upstate NY and was never infected with liberalism, but still. It’s kind of pathetic how much white women are willing to neuter their own men

Attached: 48E6A657-A33B-431F-8FEA-E7AEDB077CBA.jpg (1024x652, 81K)

This is bait.

fake as fuck

I only trust JESUS CHRIST and He is God.Adam trusted a woman once...fuck that.

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

This. Redditors are fucking idiots.

Had me for a second. This is bait

What a fucking LARP

Kek why does everyone think it's fake? Could just be like my last gf, at some point you just start letting your covers down and gently red pill her. The way she writes also exactly like a chick would write.

You should to back to Arabia if you love ISIS so much

I know this is bait, but I told my fiancee about the NZ shooting and showed her the video, I was worried because she looked disheveled watching it, waiting on her response she says
>why couldn't someone do that over here?
god I love this woman.

My wife is angry I don't let her read Jow Forums

>user why didn't you wake me up? fucking 49! holy shit!
Lucky man!

Attached: 1493500387893.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

>she's gonna fuck a black guy and stormfag is gonna kill himself from utter depression/humiliation

never change Jow Forums never change

Attached: 1488314498171.jpg (500x492, 26K)

this must be fake. women adopt the beliefs of their man assuming he is a strong man and not a cuck soiboy.
IF a man adopted right wing beliefs he should be able to train his GF.
this strikes me as fake

charles manson would disagree with you.
women can and have killed and plundered savagely for their men, but this guy is no manson,

>Jow Forumstard
that's "pote art" shitlord

It also blackpills you, as you slowly realize that all women are like that.
> t. whoremonger of ten years

Attached: 1552772547872.png (556x628, 104K)

>beet-art meme
>real

Literally lolling my balls off @ an entry for "bluepilled normalfag" on dictionary.com

Attached: 1547738634596.jpg (810x987, 735K)

it is a woman writing this and it is very short and not enough talk about her feelings. have you seen the way women write personal stories?

Why would you trust a woman?

This

Most of my family adopted my political views.