Varg on Christchurch attack

Varg on Christchurch attack
youtube.com/watch?v=D7mf4niAEO8

Attached: varg-vikernes (1).jpg (700x426, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off. Varg is a goatfucker apologist.

He literally calls muzzies for "allies" and keeps changing the focus to "muh jews".
FUCK ALL NORDCÜCKS. THEY LOVE GETTING RAMMED BY AHMEDS

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 88888.png (646x985, 941K)

>it's not the jews
>memeflag

Varg is right unironically, muslims are a secondary villian that will be deported when (((they))) are defeated

>will be deported when (((they))) are defeated
Not if you unite with them against (((them))), which is basically what Varg wants.

You won't deport people who are perceived to have been in the same trench as you.

He's implying the only immigrants coming to Europe are from Syria. What about Niggers from Africa and South America? What about Chinks? What about Pakis, Sri Lankans and Afghans? What do they have to do with Israel?

I don’t agree with everything Varg says and I do agree that he has sympathy for Muslims, but even he wants to deport them

Fuck off jew. Muslims were in their proper place being well behaved until you little shits showed up in Palestine.

Muslim immigration is just a symptom of the problem facing western countries, not the cause.

One of the few things he is right about.
Well said.

Their proper place being 1/3rd of the earths population. Top lel, their radicals are the size of countries because of their population

spot on like always

The only ones benefiting from muslims and whites fighting are zionist greater israel kikes.

Attached: 1492830741524.jpg (1280x1807, 540K)

I don't give a fuck how many there are if they stay in their shitholes killing kikes like you.

If not for all the wars sponsored/directed by kikes there would be almost no muslims immigration.

Attached: 1493596137040.jpg (2395x3600, 2.16M)

Yes, there is always a root cause. Even though the shooter weakly alluded to this in his manifest he didn't do anything to strike it.
And so, politicians go free yet again. Only France is having a try at actual resistance against those in power.

fuck varg, he is a killer.
Murdered his buddy in a homosexual rage and the death of an innocent fireman is on his hands.

Shame on you for supporting this cuck faggot

I'm all for the Jew going and baking himself into the nearest oven but Muslims are one of the most unlikely candidates for sympathy. For a mind blowing example I implore you to Google 'islamic conquest of India." They couldn't even match pre invasion populations until 500 years after it started

He's still right about this. Only the jews benefit from war between christians and muslims. Jews were the ones who imported them in the first place, and Jews are the ones who started the wars as the excuse to bring them.

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-Europe-Multiculturalism-Migrant-Crisis.jpg (1200x694, 175K)

Based Varg is secret Muslim, he converted when he grew up in Baghdad. Jews hate Muslims coming to the West, it’s no secret that the Christchurch attacker was a Mossad agent trying to sow discord against an anti-jewish community

Did the crime, did the time.

don't need piece of shit varg to tell me what I already know.

Don't support a cunt scab like him, nor should people give him views.
He should rot like the shit maggot he is.
fuck this attention whore faggot.

>did the time
hell awaits this piece of garbage
I refuse to support a cunt that caused the death of 2 innocent people.

Varg has always been soft on mudslimes, probably because of his childhood. He's right they are a symptom and not the cause. I also agree that cops are just legbreakers for ZOG whose only job is funnel revenue to their masters.

those places belonged to Christians before that. Muslims only occupy land because of slaughter and invasion. Fuck both Jews and Muslims, fuck them both. Anyone who calls them their enemy is good in my book.

Reminder that Varg is pretty much a right wing Pol Pot.

i don't get it. where can I find such woman. She is definitely not the club type although a thot.

If only there was a way for us to make sure we could kill all the invaders, without nuking our capitals...while still looking like the good guys.

Ha.
Odinic Brother Number One.

10/10

IG whore. Rich dudes fly her out and give her 10k a night to shit and piss on her. Also they're a lot uglier irl.

No need for killing unless they resist the deportation squads.

Heard that arabs are fond of that.
Still don't get it where is the fetish?

Yeah they are. Women's liberation was a mistake.

Google portapotty
They are paid to do stuff with camels

Attached: 1536826868069.gif (500x332, 997K)

Haha imagine if you paid her to piss on your face and then you accidentally open your mouth and get some of the golden nectar into your mouth gross haha

>You won't deport people who are perceived to have been in the same trench as you.
And Varg is in the trench against Jews and Christians.
Muslims are in the trench against Jews and Christians.
So yeah, it's likely to predict where Varg will end up if he gets his way
He'll probably forget about his 'argument' that Christians are invaders by that time, too

I hope a muzzie tosses you off a roof

Attached: 1551748410051.jpg (600x600, 44K)

I reported this video to Youtube

Attached: 1448453033443.png (499x499, 19K)

I kekked
But then again. This world makes no sense. I want off this ride

Attached: 1496107366518.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Attached: 2no5yg.jpg (625x500, 70K)

Videos like these show that between the far left and the far right we both see the systemic problems in society but clearly have very different ideas on who's causing them and why

God I hate nupol. How many posts itt would it take to piece together that post? Too few.

>those places belonged to Christians before that
Now this is autism. It's a middle eastern religion, and among its first adherents were a large number of arabs. Not muh white people like me (not like you, because Germany is German speaking Somalia right now). Brown people.

>Muslims only occupy land because of slaughter and invasion
I can't tell if you're referring to immigrants, or oblivious to the fact that most states have had violent histories. Even Switzerland has a bloody past, it wasn't always neutral.

haha, oy yes that would be hilarous

He's right. When two people quarrel, the third one rejoices.

In the war between the cat and the dog, the mouse wins.

Delete your folder of instasluts and replace them with wholesome waifu material. Pic related should be the object of desire, not a used up whore who knows how to take a smutty picture.

Attached: 1552764426115.jpg (580x880, 78K)

Oh man, he's really alive on this question.

Based Varg: youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

The shooter even says this, it doesn't matter who caused this shitstorm, you cannot stop it by focusing on "muh joos". EU is a democratic territory the mob rule will turn the countries into caliphates before 2050.

Attached: D90AE95D-79C5-4AE9-A526-85CA2BD259AC.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

>The eternal Nordicuck strikes again - "DO NOT SHOOT muh precious brown ppl, SHOOT THE WHITE POLICEMEN INSTEAD!!".

Reminder, Varg is a Jew loving numale

That bitch would be first on the day of the rope

I fucking knew it. (((Varg))) is cucked by the muslims. I wonder why he traveled to the middle east with his father all the time. Worked for saddam hussein. Fuck varg. Terrorist abd a murderer

Reminder that his autistic fat wife is literally a Jew

Is she?