Did you guys know that there are HAM radio message boards?

you can hook your pc into a radio and shitpost. this is where we can go if Jow Forums gets shoahd because its literally impossible to get rid of.

Attached: packet_radio_setup.jpg (316x207, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ham.stackexchange.com/questions/6545/is-packet-radio-possible-on-baofeng-uv-5r-and-similar-hts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfqPQui4NU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJEVWMuz6Xg
hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-010568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

triangulation

Very easy to track and eavesdrop

what country are you from?

Best thing would be to use torchan (onion router + vpn)

Nice try cia

Good luck spending all your time relegated to fucking HAM radio chats while the rest of the world rejoices that “that Nazi website is finally gone” hahhahhahhhahah this is your plan b?

what band? how do you get it?

theres tons of video tutorials, im not an expert. but this is how internet will be after shtf. im thinking of starting a natsoc/politics themed bbs at some point

I have heard of some HAM internet called ARRL(maybe)

what bands/radios would I use for this? or are thre better ones?

Yeah okay cuckold keep dreaming we aren't going anywhere

Attached: bad respawn.webm (480x848, 807K)

We all miss those Sky Kang threads user... no need to rub it in

i believe the 2 meter band is ideal, so any radio that can handle that. ive seen it done with handheld units. you need a pc running the software, a terminal node controller and a radio. the bbs itself works like a dialup bbs from the 80s. you can use it for email and shit. if we could link it to some repeaters run by anons we could have our own nationwide wireless network. i think posting pictures is out of the question, though.

I have a uv5r, is that any good for anything?

we can still coordinate the spread of propaganda with this and it is 100% normie proof since you need to have computer skills to use this.

yes it is. heres what i found
ham.stackexchange.com/questions/6545/is-packet-radio-possible-on-baofeng-uv-5r-and-similar-hts

this site will never go anywhere. theres too much strawman fodder for the left and the shills make sure it stays that way

thanks, looking forward to metro 2133 ham internets

But where does it hook into my Kindle Fire HD?

you need a serial port. get a slightly older model toughbook. i always have a 90s laptop around because it has so many useful ports

wtf is the source of this?

its not really internet per se, more like a bunch of isolated email networks. there are dialup bbs from the 80s that still exist. give one a try so you know what youre dealing with.

where did sky king go?

What's the point of a radio message board when there are no pictures of qts for me to fap to

They still pop up sometimes when there is international tension, but they are far less common than a year ago.

SYSCOIN

SSTV can be used to provide that. also pic related is all you need for a basic portable packet radio setup.

Attached: dell_packet.jpg (640x480, 46K)

this reminds me i should go ahead and get my loicense soon

This could be a great app if the jews completely silence whites.

Curaçao
Not difficult to find out who he is. There is only a little over 160,000 people there.

hmm, I will cope, qas long as they have nntp

can you list the components(with brands/models) as well as required software?? I am completely unfamiliar. A link with instructions would be great. Thanks, in advance.

You gotta get a lisc for that...seriously. the fucking FCC doesnt play and you dont know shit about comms either you fucking faggot
>t. 18E

Are you telling me SSL isn't possible on the HAM internet?

you can use anything with a serial port including a dumb terminal. the Terminal Node controller does all the work, the computer is just a terminal for it. id reccommend getting an hp200lx ms dos palmtop for a portable rig since they seem to be pretty popular for that. you can keep the TNC and portable ham radio in a bag and type on the hp200lx or device of your choice. theres no planned obsolescence in this world so 80s and 90s computers are regularly used. heres a couple of videos you might find useful
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dfqPQui4NU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJEVWMuz6Xg

its even easier to spy on us here than it ever could be on packet radio.

you need a loiscense for ham radio, yes.

shit, a TNC can be purchased here but you should look around for the best brand
hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-010568

thanks

white power packet radio bbs when?

coyote , And roadrunner. meep meep.

Attached: 1535823936289.jpg (636x373, 47K)

this is my reccomended setup. this pda can run full desktop ms dos software so you can take everything with you.

Attached: packet2.jpg (382x358, 20K)