What really happened in Christchurch, New Zealand for those of us who can read. Part 1

2004 - New Zealand imposes sanctions against Israel because Mossad is caught running a fraudulent passport operation in New Zealand.

2011 - There is an earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand (the town where the massacre took place on 03/14/19). New Zealand officials’ suspicions are raised due to receiving four calls from Benjamin Netanyahu offering help (especially identifying the bodies). The Israeli offer of help was rejected. Israel still sends their ambassador and defense chief. The "search and rescue" team that the Israelis sent entered the "red zone" of the earthquake and had to be kicked out by New Zealand armed guards. Three Mossad agents did indeed die in the earthquake.

Ilhan Omar encourages the American public to question AIPAC's influence on US politicians, aide to Israel, and where the true loyalties of US reps lie who hold dual citizenship (US and Israel).

This is the catalyst for a House resolution labeling the raising of these types of questions as anti-semitic on 03/07/2019.

03/14/2019 - Rockets are launched from Gaza to Tel Aviv. This would be the first time since the fighting in 2014. THE SAME DAY the massacre at the mosques occurs. Israel immediately begins bombing Gaza.

One of the killers makes references to Pewdiepie and "remove kabob". Both have association with Jow Forums.

Israel/Mossad's opportunity is inarguable; Mossad is very active in not only New Zealand, but especially in Christchurch.

Attached: shouldhavenevertakentheredpill.png (800x428, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1VqtG2k41rF
npr.org/2019/03/15/703718075/one-of-new-zealand-s-darkest-days-shooting-at-mosques-kills-at-least-49
youtu.be/D-QTAy-XNgY
discord
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pt. 2

As for motive, please consider this:
• The news and people have been distracted by the massacre and have largely ignored the bombing of Gaza that began 03/14/2019. Israel has been caught red-handed in the past attacking itself in order to justify its ostensible retaliation. This fact is confirmed by US intelligence agencies, easily researched, and simply cannot be disputed.

• Now that so much as questioning US aid to Israel has been banned in the US House, Jow Forums is one of the only places that criticism of Israel and Mossad takes place openly. The references to Jow Forums were “over the top”. Also, in reading the manifesto that one of the killers wrote, any thinking person would determine that this individual’s ideology did not align with the “alt right” that Jow Forums is associated with.

Mossad had clear motive and opportunity. If any other group that has assassinated and tortured people were known to be active in Christchurch, New Zealand, people would be sure to investigate said group; if only to eliminate them from suspected involvement.

I believe that if the public at large were to receive this timeline of confirmed events they may begin to question whether or not Mossad had involvement in the massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand.

okay but,
>The news and people have been distracted by the massacre and have largely ignored the bombing of Gaza that began 03/14/2019.
At this point, and by that I mean since 1973, nobody but the usual suspects even gives "Mideast Violence" a second thought when it happens.

lol all the Nazi faggots praising this terrorist pig's actions proves Brenton is EXACTLY like you people. This is a terrorist board and you people belong in Guantanamo, especially all you false flaggot conspirocucks.

>Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel.

Me too. I'm not being snarky; please see above.

I don't believe they "stayed in Israel" for this one.

I think that if normies with presented with the timeline of confirmed events and given some background on Mossad they may question Mossad's involvement.

there are also a lot of shills that post that

>lol all the Nazi faggots praising this terrorist pig's actions proves Brenton is EXACTLY like you people. This is a terrorist board and you people belong in Guantanamo, especially all you false flaggot conspirocucks.

Please keep in mind that JIDF is openly quite active on this board. Do they account for all of the Nazy stuff?: not even close.

OP is 1/4 Jewish on his mother's side. OP finds the actions of the Israeli government and Mossad reprehensible.

>there are also a lot of shills that post that

This exactly. I said the same thing in my reply before reading yours.

Everyone knows the Jews are worse than mudslimes. And this is coming from someone who loathes mudslimes.

>Everyone knows the Jews are worse than mudslimes.

We have to change the way we word things; I mean no offense to you.

I can say it this way: "The state of Israel and Mossad have proven to be more damaging to the world as a whole than radical Islam"

Please; It's too important at this point. We have to start speaking the truth in language that will be respected.

bamp

Attached: 1549643668746.jpg (1024x724, 31K)

You have to go back.

Attached: OUT OUT OUT.jpg (717x880, 88K)

>everyone
>me and my 13 year old friends from middle school who've never met a jew in my life

Nazi trash gets the wall.

Attached: dead_nazi2.jpg (474x600, 70K)

There gunna make this into a jew v muslim thing again to confuse the goyim lol. I gotta hand it to em their subversion and mind control is incredible. All semites need to fucking burn.

>Also, in reading the manifesto that one of the killers wrote, any thinking person would determine that this individual’s ideology did not align with the “alt right” that Jow Forums is associated with.
In what way? I didn't read the manifesto.

>lol all the Nazi faggots praising this terrorist pig's actions proves Brenton is EXACTLY like you people. This is a terrorist board and you people belong in Guantanamo, especially all you false flaggot conspirocucks.

I agree that anyone who would praise the actions of the killer in New Zealand is a shit-person. I understand that many people here hate me personally because I am 1/4th Jewish. I have no control over this fact although I would prefer to be judged by my character.

In the OP I admittedly begin speculating on Israel and Mossad's opportunity and motive. Is there anything before that in the post that you question?

It is all fact. If any other group known to assassinate and torture people were active in Christchurch, New Zealand, that group would be investigated if only for the purposes of eliminating suspicion of their involvement. Would they not?

funny you should talk about burning, because thats whats going to happen to you, buddy.

Attached: dead_nazi.jpg (371x480, 56K)

>There gunna make this into a jew v muslim thing again to confuse the goyim lol.

I agree that this is the intention. I only wish that there were a place with better optics where people could read about the confirmed atrocities of Israel and Mossad. - said the Jew

Bump. Sick of this distraction and jewish psyop.

He never mentioned the hebrews and he was okay with Israel existing as long as the jews stay away from influencing our countries as if thats possible with how much they control in our world. Honestly Jow Forums is gone, they fell for this dudes acting. Too many shills in here subverting everything, the truth is hard to reach.

>He wrote his weapon of choice was firearms for “the effect it could have on the politics of United States and thereby the political situation of the world”

I can expand on this if need be, also he said he did not agree with Trump's administrative policies.

>Honestly Jow Forums is gone, they fell for this dudes acting. Too many shills in here subverting everything, the truth is hard to reach.

Agreed. There is not a platform in existence with good enough optics and broad enough reach in which we can start the "normies" asking questions about the confirmed and undeniable atrocities of Israel. Jow Forums's reputation is irreparable. The malcontents who love hate are too prevalent. The JIDF and other shills are far too entrenched.

Our main purpose should be to create/find a platform in which we can share information in an intelligent way to people who have not studied what we know. Anything else is mere fucking around.

this fuckin goy speaks the truth. speaking like actual humans rather than autistic children will also help get the point out to people who respond to both rhetoric and dialectic.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VqtG2k41rF

Attached: 1544551457071.jpg (500x500, 24K)

bump

>this fuckin goy speaks the truth.

Thank you. There is hope. Not goy; don't have hate toward "goys". I am 1/4 Jewish on my mother's side.

There are many other American Jews who would be disgusted with Israel's historic and current actions if they only knew.

Before I am being accused of shilling (I'm kinda Jewish) please read OP: I clearly name Israel.

Let's judge each other by the content of our character. That said; let's ostracize the behavior that we find damaging to our diminishing society very harshly. Let's voice this in an intelligent way so that people start listening.

Bump

I live in Pittsburgh, not too far off from Squirrel Hill where the guy shot up the synagogue. I know plenty about Jews.

Trust me, the normies are not going to get red pilled by Jow Forums. If they are going to get red pilled at all, its gonna happen on youtube with right wing channels and then alt-lite and channels like that who avoid the jq. Then they will stumble on a channel like the red elephants or squatting slav and they might get truly red pilled but its a tough pill to swallow so many will pussy out. Jow Forums is a place for the black pilled, so the language here represents that. Dont worry about that.

Does anyone honestly not believe the world is fucked either way? Just enjoy what you can of life now, before everything goes to hell.

Attached: 20140614_181509.jpg (4160x3120, 2.91M)

>Trust me, the normies are not going to get red pilled by Jow Forums.

Thanks; I've never watched red elephants or squatting slav; I'll check them out.

Knowing the way Israel operates, I can almost guarantee you that Israel's Mossad did at the least have intelligence on the shooter and his plans beforehand.

Before the shooting even happened, Israel used it as an opportunity to launch a couple of rockets at themselves and claim it was from Gaza so that they can strike back at Gaza and put on a show for Israelis before their elections while the international media would be completely distracted by the mosque shooting. Israel has used this tactic many times in the past.

Note how the alleged rocket launches from Gaza today seemed to be out of no where and also the first time Tel Aviv was targeted since 2014. Also neither Hamas nor PIJ claimed responsibility for the rocket launches when they usually do claim responsibility. It seems as though no one in Gaza actually knew who launched the rockets.

>According to Ardern, New Zealand will make "weekly compensation" available to victims' dependents on an ongoing basis, even for "a number of years."

npr.org/2019/03/15/703718075/one-of-new-zealand-s-darkest-days-shooting-at-mosques-kills-at-least-49

>cohen

Attached: 1546841368156.jpg (1305x1080, 216K)

>Does anyone honestly not believe the world is fucked either way? Just enjoy what you can of life now, before everything goes to hell.

I wrestle with this almost daily. I have to remind myself that being good to myself and family is taking up arms in a sense. It feels like that falls short of what I should be doing.

And user is right, we are all black-pilled here. How can you not be? When the Jewish influenced media and politicians push for open borders, race-mixing and down with evil whitey 24/7.

The lives of my children and their children shouldn't be exposed to this utter insanity.

>Knowing the way Israel operates, I can almost guarantee you that Israel's Mossad did at the least have intelligence on the shooter and his plans beforehand.
>Before the shooting even happened, Israel used it as an opportunity to launch a couple of rockets at themselves and claim it was from Gaza so that they can strike back at Gaza and put on a show for Israelis before their elections while the international media would be completely distracted by the mosque shooting. Israel has used this tactic many times in the past.
>Note how the alleged rocket launches from Gaza today seemed to be out of no where and also the first time Tel Aviv was targeted since 2014. Also neither Hamas nor PIJ claimed responsibility for the rocket launches when they usually do claim responsibility. It seems as though no one in Gaza actually knew who launched the rockets.

I didn't think about this; that's profound: they almost certainly knew, and if they didn't, they surely didn't leave allow this crisis to be wasted.

youtu.be/D-QTAy-XNgY
Our former jewish PM after he got the call to release the mossad agents

>And user is right, we are all black-pilled here. How can you not be? When the Jewish influenced media and politicians push for open borders, race-mixing and down with evil whitey 24/7.
>The lives of my children and their children shouldn't be exposed to this utter insanity.

That's just it, isn't it? I honestly wouldn't care about any of this; Israel, the foreign invasions happening in Europe and the US, the US shifting further to the left, the federal reserve and the imminent final collapse of the dollar, etc....If I didn't have children.

BUMP. kys kikes. It was a false flag.

Why are all you fucking Reddit cucks so intent this wasn't /ourguy/ avenging thousands of abused against white children and women? I mean really, you act like you didn't see those girls beheaded, or the pictures and tweets from euroweek only for it to turn out to be true they were abusing them, the livestreams of gang rapes from Sweden, Chicago and other places of black or Arab on white. Many of the children were so brutally raped it broke their cervical floor and they were rendered sterile. Incapable of ever producing white children and rendered so at the most tender ages and in the cruelest way. You buncha civcucks say we lack empathy, but if anyone turns a blind eye it's you to your own people's suffering and the damage that your willfull ignorance and decrying of martyrs and movements that would unite whites against what is being done to them. So many whites lack humanity for their own people. We are being slaughtered in South Africa to the same effect as in Europe and all the comfy cucks ignore it and say it'll never happen in America when it will and whites here are almost the only ones left with enough collective power to coerce the state to help our bretheren and stop shitting on us. Meanwhile you dream of Israeli false flags. The JQ will be realized naturally when whites embrace a unified identity. I'm tired of this shit. This man was a hero, he fought when you wont and swallowed some of the most horrible shit to send a message to the world that white people must wake up. I can only imagine what he will see and feel when he closes his eyes at night. Hail Victory

Attached: 1465596100867.jpg (850x400, 77K)

just gonna leave this here
nothing to see
just move along...

Attached: D1y2BmpW0AECchR.jpg_large.jpg (1352x940, 210K)

>stumble on a channel
yeaahh.. no. youtube recommendations is morelikely to send them to some degenerate pedo shit

I have children too. Have you seen "The Road"?

Welcome to our future. Be sure to stock up on your needs now.

Attached: 1543409001621.jpg (775x837, 69K)

>BUMP. kys kikes. It was a false flag.

This is exactly the type of language that is detrimental to spoon-feeding the details of the undeniable attrocities (past, current, and surely future) of Israel. Please see my previous posts; I am part Jewish. We have to find a way to get the information to the people at large. user mentioned two youtube channels: "red elephants" and "squatting slav". This is helpful. "kys kikes" is unhelpful. The things we are dealing with (Israel is only part of it) are much too serious to fuck around with.

user, I get it. Everyone here is blackpilled. Jow Forums will never be taken seriously. Have you any suggestions for platforms (not articles) where I might refer open-minded "normies"?

>Why are all you fucking Reddit cucks so intent this wasn't /ourguy/ avenging thousands of abused against white children and women?

The people slaughtered in New Zealand likely never participated in such attrocities. Can we agree that killing people is wrong? Can we agree that most muslims and jews at "church" don't deserve to be slaughtered? Make no mistake user, If we are successful in defeating the evil-doers MANY will have to be killed. Let's focus on getting more people to recognize the undeniable atrocities that take place in the world (Israel (not Jews) and radical Islam (not regular worshippers).

I always ask who benefits? Who is the direct beneficiary of such an event?

The Talmud says that revenge is the greatest thing. Looks he was holocausted to me.

>I have children too. Have you seen "The Road"?
>Welcome to our future. Be sure to stock up on your needs now.

Agreed. With so many flash-points I fear we will see social unrest as we have never seen in our lifetimes. I prepare the best I can and suggest that anyone reading do the same. Thanks, user, I will pray for the safety of you and yours. Please return the favor if that is your thing.

Every jew is the problem. Not until the last breath of the last jew will this world be free of their limitless tyranny

Attached: 48b67f92918dd9dc78c6460910a8eafcbb0551578031a996a8e09fe789e33f9d.jpg (1800x2305, 360K)

>just gonna leave this here
>nothing to see
>just move along...

Thanks, didn't know this. Not surprised.

VOTE NOW AUSSIE OF THE YEAR
>VOTE NOW AUSSIE OF THE YEAR
VOTE NOW AUSSIE OF THE YEAR

ALSO SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Attached: 1523551387552.jpg (1260x560, 87K)

In case your not asking rhetorically I will answer: Israel and the globalist movement.

Where do they not benefit from this?

>Every jew is the problem. Not until the last breath of the last jew will this world be free of their limitless tyranny

Say someone is 1/4th Jewish. Are they spared?

Maternal linked, no. Paternal linked, yes. It's the mitochondrial DNA.

Attached: 1552274166875.jpg (236x337, 29K)

also bibi's son browses pol

You are literally fucking retarded.

>Maternal linked, no. Paternal linked, yes. It's the mitochondrial DNA.

Yikes; guess I'm a gonner. If you aren't simply a malcontent you are going to have to win more people like me over. If you aren't a shill I wonder how seriously you are taking the threat that Israel poses to good people. Go away, you are getting in the way of this Jew fighting the atrocities of Israel in a small way. We would have a MUCH larger platform and sounding-board if it weren't for people like you.

>You are literally fucking retarded.

I don't see why user is retarded, user. This is a little curious, no?

THE SHOOTER WAS FROM 8CH YOU RETARDED BOOMBER. GET OVER YOURSELF!

where do you think the 14 words came from
you think its something new?
there is nothing new-patterns set at creation
math and myths are all expressions of the same observable pattern
always see the big picture

Attached: 1550435624542.jpg (1084x1333, 156K)

Pittsburg is about 15% jewish

Attached: 1552668995830.jpg (1870x1110, 347K)

>THE SHOOTER WAS FROM 8CH YOU RETARDED BOOMBER. GET OVER YOURSELF!

That may be true. What, if anything, does this have to do with my stated suspicion that the event will be used to try to shut down Jow Forums?

Attached: 1552677252158.png (1894x1308, 429K)

Attached: 1552661165960.png (713x1080, 568K)

Attached: 1552727679275.jpg (1800x2939, 1.31M)

GO BACK

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>GO BACK

Go back to where? Seriously, I don't know what you mean.

ya, but what the templar mention? to frame them as well, as they are not aligned with the kikes?

bump

>the templar mention

I don't know about this. Please explain?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ct

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 20.png (320x360, 219K)

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Reported.png (1566x398, 238K)

fuck off glownigger

Attached: Genie Energy.jpg (497x481, 93K)

>>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED

Good stuff here all-around. Save links for later reading.

its in his so called manifesto, the templars blessed his attack, and they exist, they where reformed this decade..

What does everyone think made the shooter cool with being captured?

I can't figure this one out, threatened? Will they switch him out in jail somehow? I don't get the feeling that he had the personal conviction to carry this out. Or, do you think he had the ideological conviction to carry it out?

>its in his so called manifesto, the templars blessed his attack, and they exist, they where reformed this decade..

Thanks, reading about this later for certain.

>not all jews! it's just israel!
>why does this keep happening!?

Attached: 2747yearreich.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Principe da Pontinha, a meme by himself, was suposed to be the first ''monarc'' recognized by them, they have at least grandmasters in portugal, spain, france and poland

There is a video on facebook about a guy that attended the same shooting range as the killer. He said the guy was a complete loon and most of the shooters at that range were nuts. He said he told the cops about them but they did nothing about it. Is it possible that mossad had attendees at that range and they helped the guy plan it or were somehow involved and knew the date. Gave the date to the israeli government so they could put on their fireworks show at the same time.

>>not all jews! it's just israel!
>>why does this keep happening!?

Certainly not all Jews. I was told in a previous post that since I am 1/4 Jewish on mother's side that I would have to be/deserve to be eradicated. This is nonsense. I first came to pol to talk conservative politics with like-minded people. I started reading INTELLIGENT posts about Israel's past, current and surely future atrocities out of curiosity.

The facts regarding Israel's reprehensible actions are undeniable.

It made sense to me WHY Jews have been kicked out of so many countries after becoming "redpilled". Many American Jews will not be so open-minded as to hang around this particular playground long enough to get the facts.

I've posted many times throughout the years, however, I've never shared that I am Jewish until now. I was not surprised that I was only told to kill myself a couple of times (you didn't do that).

There are many Jews who would take a stand against Israel along side you if they only had the redpill introduced to them in a palatable way. How could you not? The evil that Israel continues to do in the world is undeniable after analyzing the facts.

Not squirrel Hill. It's literal Jew Town, USA

>There is a video on facebook about a guy that attended the same shooting range as the killer. He said the guy was a complete loon and most of the shooters at that range were nuts. He said he told the cops about them but they did nothing about it. Is it possible that mossad had attendees at that range and they helped the guy plan it or were somehow involved and knew the date. Gave the date to the israeli government so they could put on their fireworks show at the same time.

This is interesting and plausible. I believe that groups such as Mossad, the CIA, etc, look for people who are on the edge and impressionable.

It seems one would only have to plant the seed and supply the means and opportunity in this case; they could be convinced to attack any selected group this way. Thanks, user.

Here is the vid BTW:

facebook/memmbachewbaccha/videos/1887326531378466/

doesn't seem irrational once you know about Lavon Affair, which most don't

>facebook/memmbachewbaccha/videos/1887326531378466/

Thanks. Saved.

>doesn't seem irrational once you know about Lavon Affair, which most don't

This. Anyone reading: please read about this.

This.

Thanks, anons. Got some good reading material. Have to go do other stuff. Please keep the faith. Don't rely on things getting any better with all of this; let's prepare ourselves to the best of our abilities for what we fear is the inevitable. God bless.

you keep calling yourself a jew despite being ONLY 1/4 jewish, so you think it's genetic anymore? you think you have anything in common with the jews of 2000 years ago? or 5000? modern jews are the offspring of khazar bastards who co-opted the religion, arriving at the salient point which renders israel, globally and as a threat to western societies, relatively small time: judaism is the problem. hell, pissrael is at odds with globalist jews in lots of ways. israel isn't what's wrong with the modern world (some jews in it certainly are), it's jewish culture and society (as it exists everywhere jews settle, subverting host societies), informed by jewish religion. again, you keep calling yourself a jew. do you practice judaism? follow the torah and all that? no? then shut the fuck up because you're not a jew. you're not in the club. but you could be, radicalised, because you have that imaginary 1/4 link, and you have family to think of. read some books
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
>I was told in a previous post that since I am 1/4 Jewish on mother's side that I would have to be/deserve to be eradicated.
because you're a dumb mutt (or shill, your posts look like it) talking to dumb nazi larpers.
>I first came to pol to talk conservative politics with like-minded people.
because you're a dumb mutt/shill who thinks this is a conservative or trump or politics forum. read the top of the page. politically incorrect.
>Israel Israel Israel
doesn't matter.
>evil
doesn't exist outside your mind. all the important decisions made on the planet are done so by a tiny (1000 people) rootless elite composed of kike bankers and monied families, catholic highest-ups, and the remnants of old european aristocracies. the dynasties which run the world and ruin nations as a matter of business. you've been here for years, you say. i'm sure you've seen some of their names.

Attached: forest.gif (640x400, 288K)

unfortunately for you your 1/4 jewishness doesn't buy you safety in an underground bunker come 2046:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br
you have 27 years to secure yours and your family's survival. stop calling yourself a jew unless you identify as one.

Attached: jd.jpg (723x932, 145K)