Is she ok?

Is she ok?

Attached: C343FCC3-305B-4492-9739-32AF7CB92DC4.png (750x1334, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brighteon.com/6014808732001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe the real treasure was the muslim women that brenton help me'd along the way

no she was killed by a new zealand alt right white supremacist nazi

no she wasn’t

Not the first time an aussie fucked a savage and expanded her mind

She was ok until her scalp fell off. Then a rogue subaru ran over her.

A buddy of mine said yesterday that a paramedic tried to move her and her brain matter fell out
Also her nipples were hard

Yeah, just a scratch.

What a moron if she didn't say anything she would've had a greater chance of survival.

yeah she ok :) just a bit of fall

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 4.44.38 PM.png (408x279, 225K)

>Also her nipples were hard
All 3?

no islam is not even treatable she will likely not recover

Chad Christchurch Crusader Thundercock helped her in time of need...hell yeah she's ok, smiling down from the heavens.

no, she's a muslim woman so she don't get shit in the afterlife

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind. Am I saying to not fight back? Not at all. I am saying to be intelligent and consider the consequences of your actions.

Attached: removekabab.png (783x207, 224K)

just a flesh wound, mudslime roasties can take a beating

She didn't yell so good

Smells like burned hair Yikes

>MOMMMMMYYYYYYYY OOOOOWWW AAAAAA MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1538902564319.webm (1067x600, 2.86M)

He made a pretty nice shot to knock her down initially. Maybe the camera made it seem like a longer shot, but he caught her going out a gate and then came in and finished her off by blowing her wig off.

Was that her husband who ran away from her?

HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
*POW*
*Drives her over*
Get dunked on faggot muslim

If she still was a virgin, she might end up as a slave of one of the male victims.

fraid so nibba. search the catalog for threads asking for the video and watch it. you don't know what you are talking about

She's fine

Attached: subscribe.jpg (1357x759, 89K)

Am I the only one that reflexively felt like clicking the right joystick to see the body and bloody tire tracks behind him as he peeled out?

Attached: 71109935.png (640x400, 110K)

Yes.

truly enlightened

She'll walk it off.

Attached: 1552740418237.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Turk whore coworker was crying and getting hugs (for no reason other than being muslim even though she doesn't even cover her fucking head) and I had to go to the restroom until my smile wore off.

wow this is your first time here right?

Is he here?

Attached: 1551295228551.gif (777x777, 972K)

Is Kaitlyn Bennet responsible?
brighteon.com/6014808732001

i think she's ansi alibava she's also an indian, which is ironic given the sub to pewdiepie meme

Attached: ansi.png (553x728, 856K)