Why don’t you westerners realize that (((they))) want you to get angry and commit more terrorist attacks against...

Why don’t you westerners realize that (((they))) want you to get angry and commit more terrorist attacks against minorities?

Attached: A9F8A2B6-D904-422F-AC7C-450A20E6C726.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If the people are willing to kill themselves it doesn't really do anything if you make it go faster

What’s wrong with dead minorities?

why don't you realize that (((they))) can get fucked just like you

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1545056510688.png (646x985, 837K)

Attached: 453564353.jpg (795x470, 83K)

This, terrorist attacks only give them more ammo against us. We need to start having more childern while out breeding them pushing them out of our countries.

>They want me to commit crimes against minorites
No thats actually what I want to do

>the jews want you to stand up and take your country back
sure thing shlomo

i know. all they can do is divide an conquer, pit us against each other. absolutely nothing scares them more than unity

And that's a bad thing why? Wouldn't that keep refushits out of said countries? Imagine if we had one everyday, they would be packing their bags back home in no time. Never mind cuckexit. Force is all that counts.

Imagine if European men would have half the balls as Arabs to defend their own lands from a foreign invasion. Eat a fucking dirtknap commie scum.

Attached: die-ss-die-waffen-ss_b.jpg (800x553, 106K)

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind. Am I saying to not fight back? Not at all. I am saying to be intelligent and consider the consequences of your actions.

Attached: nowicravekabab.png (1059x475, 368K)

well if the jews want me to get my country back they are the good guys actualy

Dylan Roof didn't livestream or used memetic warfare at all

They won't stop terrorizing Europe no matter what and i am pretty sure they had already made up plans to attack European cities this year

Yes, you’ll get your countries back by killing innocent civilians.... What horrible tactics by giving enemies more fire against you. It’s better just to wait till they strike you than you morally justified to fight back.

would you - als Schweizer (d.h. Bergjude) - want to join a greater germanic reich?

Attached: journalismus_im_dritten_reich.jpg (608x900, 112K)

Honestly this, my parents grew up in a big family household, now whites are to comfortable to have kids.

(((they))) want their enemies to kill each other and harvest what will be left behind.

The one to strike first wins. This is about sending a message really. Stop being a pussy faggot

Hire the autist like i told you. Your copypasta is still shitty

When you're hit, hit back twice as hard.

>innocent civilians
They are not innocent or civilians

>minorities

Westerners are a global minority.

>killing innocent civilians
>Croat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War

Attached: war_criminals.jpg (460x287, 45K)

Not all of us are useful idiots.
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

Oh look a Serb diaspora derailing the thread with Balkan nationalist shit

>innocent civilians
No such thing.

Attached: 1552753383940.png (1193x1314, 647K)

jokes on (((them))), we will wait for retaliation and more beheadings of tourists and such to build more walls

>It’s better just to wait

when will you realise that we can't wait ? they are making 8 kids, we are making 1.5 how can you think waiting is a solution