Just tell us whats on your mind

Maybe we can help you out.

Attached: Bliss_(Windows_XP).png (300x241, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CXdTShfFPYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have so much weight on my shoulders. My parents barely make it to the next paycheck, and they won't be able to work anymore in 10 years (and that's if my dad doesn't die sooner, which is very possible since he has terrible health habits). Basically I'm 18 and if I don't make enough money to support a family of 5 people in 5 to 10 years I'm dead

i wish i could just disappear and be free but i love them so much

I don't know what my problem is but I cant get a good job, I will never be able to go through college or anything, it's like depreasion but I don't think it is. I want a good life, no fuel to work towards it

I've been done being alive since the single digits. Pushing 30.
What do?

Trying to get over a breakup, don't usually go to the bar but considering it.... Don't know how to go to the bar alone and work the scene to go home with a chick and starting to psyche myself out.

Jews and all other subversive elements need to be removed from society before I could ever start caring about the future of anything but myself

I just miss my friends. I miss enjoying art and technology. I miss when I could trust.

The same thing that's on the mind of most people on this board: can't get a gf or get laid. I'm working on it by trying to be at peace with myself first, I want to be so happy with my life that I won't care if I die a virgin or not, though I don't know if that's really possible because of biology.

Why would you be dead? I'm sorry about all that user.

How old are you and what's your education so far? Where do you live?

What keeps me going is I found a hobby I love (photography) and remain continuously immersed in. Sometimes I don't feel it as strong, but when I do enjoy it, I have this intense feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment, it makes me wish I never died so I could enjoy it forever.

Well not literally dead, but certainly fucked beyond repair. If I don't make enough money by the time my parents stop working, we'll certainly lose the house, and then I have no idea what we could even do

I'm trying to get into dentistry but I'm a little bit under the required grades so I'll have to reapply next year. If that doesn't work it's pretty much over for me

also thanks for the concern user. i don't like complaining because I know some others have it much worse, but sometimes it's too much for me

How many of you are there that are answering our questions? Fucking unreal lol

Your issues aren't invalid because others have issues, and sometimes you just need to talk about it and get it out. No big deal.

I don't know much about this (your circumstances), but I think you can definitely pull it off. I've come from the brink of poverty into sustaining myself, you can do it too.

I answered what I thought I could comment on, sorry

Here’s some backstory, I’m a sophomore in hs and in a jrotc. I’ve liked my commanding officer who’s a female and 1 grade ahead of me for about 4 months now. 1 week ago I asked her to a ball for the rotc and she said maybe and 4 days later she said yes(which is really good since like 2 people asked her already) but she told me since I’m in honor guard(for the ball) I can’t take her in and I really want too, now I’m just deciding to drop it(the things already dying even after 2 days) so I can be her date to it, what do you Guys think I should do, she’s also told me I shouldn’t drop it since they need me but like this is once in a opportunity to take her and honor guard is always gonna be there next year, but what should I do

I'm kind of freaking out because a recruiter for a job that would solve so many of my financial problems contacted me on Wednesday to set up an interview because they found my resume on one of those job aggregate sites and it apparently stood out, and I haven't heard back sense.
I feel like he is definitely busy with a ton of other people but he made it seem like they were looking to hire very soon and I'm afraid I did something wrong and lost my shot. I have no experience with recruiters so I have no idea what time frame to expect, but since I said I'd be ready to interview on Wednesday-Friday of next week I thought things would go pretty quickly. I left a voicemail on Friday, saying I opened up my schedule to be able to meet on Monday and Tuesday as well and thanking him for reaching out to me and I'm really praying he gets back to me on Monday.

I feel like there is a very strong chance I am just becoming anxious over nothing but that hasn't really helped allay it. I'm still applying for other jobs just in case but I'm still going to be crushed if I missed out on this

The girl Im seeing is very very attractive.
Im not a bad looking guy but comparatively I'm like a 6 on a good day and she's a 9 always.
Now ive joked that I am quasimodo and shes esmeralda and thats all fun and games.
However what really got me is we went out for some drinks the other night and 3 randoms (1 gay male) kept telling her that she could do better. Literally roasted me the entire night and i kinda just laughed it off. She kept saying no to them them and was reassuring me that i was fine.

But like, my confidence has really taken a hit
what do?

Those guys are fucking assholes, who even does this?

If this doesn't work, dont stress, if someone thought you stood out, others will too.

Im not sure why i had to point out there was a gay guy.
But he was the worst because he hadn't been able to find anyone and kept comparing himself to me.

I have a flight in a few hours and I was hoping to get some sleep but I'm not able to. I've been laying in bed for two hours.

Sorry for incoming wall of text

I've been seeing this girl for a little over a month now, we've been on around 7 or 8 dates and I've spent the night with her. We got dinner last night and I was curious, so I brought up the what are you looking for/what are we talk about she kinda dodged it. She said she hadn't really thought about it and seemed uneasy about it, so I changed the subject. When I walked her to her car, she said sorry if she had hurt my feelings, it's just she wants to take things slow, but said she wasn't dating around with anyone else. My mind concern is that she could be using me, which explains why she's been stopping paying for her portion of the dates. She talks about the future, like she wants to us to do a couple's costumes for Halloween and for us to go on a bunch of outdoor dates/camping when it gets warmer. That mixes the signal to me though, but I've always had a problem seeing red and greens in social cues/situations.

Half of me wants to keep seeing her because we get a long and she's fun to be with. But the other half feels like I'm being strung along and I do want to be in a relationship. I'm thinking of giving her a handful more dates, and if nothing changes then I'm gonna cut her off and date around again for someone who wont play those games. For more info, we live about an hour away so we see each other on weekends, but lately week ends plus once during the week too. Some days she takes a day to text back, others it's quick. Even if you don't respond, it feels good just to write it out and get it off my chest

If you honestly think that girl is worth it then go ahead, but just know that people regret doing stupid shit for girls all the time

>How old are you and what's your education so far? Where do you live?
wasted 2 years in college but only got less than a year of credits.
east coast

Awhile ago I started going to these adult drop-ins at a gymnastics centre that a girl I knew from highschool happens to be apart of. She never really hated me but didn’t really like me either (not that I blame her I was kind of a sarcastic jackass alot then and wasn’t too concerned with being her friend at the time). When I first started going she seemed kind of frustrated that she could’nt get away from me but at the same time admitted she started going to the drop ins I frequent so she could show me up (she’s been doing this for forever as opposed to my 8 months). We mostly kept to ourselves to practise our own tricks but as time went by she started initiating conversation with me more and more frequently and we’ve mostly scrapped the sarcastic name calling in favour of friendly compitetion. Because I fail to understand how the female mind works, is this some work of the mere-exposure effect or something? Like how can I tell if theres actually anything more than casual friendliness going on here? I’ll admit I’ve actually grown attracted to her as the time has gone by but it sure isn’t worth pursuing if I know she just wants someone familiar to talk to.
It would’nt break my heart if she wasn’t attracted to me, but it would be a pleasant surprise if I knew she was

I started kickboxing and exercising and for the first time in a few years I have a gf. All that shit about confidence boosting is true, when I look at my (almost) moobless self in the mirror now I feel so fucking good. My gf is very lovely too, I hope it works out well

I need to wash my car but I don't want to go outside and do it.

I started a new job last week.
It's an incredibly busy role (Unit Coordinator) at one of the largest hospitals in the world; I need to put patients on a surgery waitlist, book them preop appointments and surgical visits and operating theatres and beds, manage doctor schedules, and do a million other things a day, all while the phone is ringing off the hook (and by the time I'm done with one call I've been left with 2 voicemails).

The problem is I've got less than a week of training under my belt thanks to holdups with security access and whatnot, and I start next week on my own.
I am freaking the fuck out. I'm going to go in on Monday and have literally no idea what I have to do.

Attached: DYs2lDmV4AEjio2.jpg (1200x844, 146K)

Why the fuck did you not call the hospital individuals in charge of your training and scheduling this week to push for a later start date? They hired you and put you through all this shit because they want you, therefore waiting an extra couple of days won't kill them.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-09-13h06m51s989.jpeg.png (854x480, 190K)

All I want is my own place to live that is in my control, clean, safe, and peaceful. But I can't never have that. I'm really stressed out over it.

I think I wrote some amazing songs and that even one of them could make a lot of money if I sold it to a popular artist or it was featured on the ost of a popular drama. But I keep having the fear to send them. I need to go to a place to record them because again my living situation isn't ideal, and I've had this plan for a while even while working on so many other things and working through a lot of trauma. I think I am afraid of two possible outcomes:

1. I'm not successful and my last bit of hope is gone
2. I am successful and I feel like I suffered for no reason because the journey to making these songs could have been done years ago if I didn't have such a hard upbringing

I guess I'm not sure I could handle either. But now I'm stuck in purgatory. I just want to be able to buy my own place to live. A home. I only want a home.

I work in a restaurant and I'm disgusted by every last one of my coworkers. Furthermore I have lost every last bit of respect for all of them. Does the restaurant industry employ nothing but human garbage?

One is a 25 yr old PUA idiot that has two kids with a wife that kicked him out of his house and spends his time flirting/fucking the waitresses. One of the waitresses is 18 and has a baby girl with a baby-daddy and instead of trying to create a stable home she spends every weekend partying and whoring it up. The other waitress is a college sophmore in psychology who pretends to be a lesbian but sucks off the PUA and a preppy jock that comes by on Sundays. One dude is a 28 yr old massive tool that hangs out with the PUA and hooks up with fat chicks. The manager is a spineless shit that regularly bends over for the kids of the owner. Making the entire staff stay late whenever the shits decide to bring their friends over for a party.

Why the shit does everyone have to suck so bad? I used to want to try and date the 18 yr old mom but I'm so thoroughly disgusted by her and everyone else that the idea of even touching her actually makes me physically ill.

Goddamn these people suck.

Attached: jaime-jasso-destroyer-landing-by-jjasso-d6guqu0.jpg (1500x566, 284K)

You work in a shitty minimum wage position and wonder why the people there suck? Welcome to the real world user.

Tomorrow is my last day there. Thank fuck.

I'm hacking my lungs out and I have a fuckton of homework and chores to do
I seriously might have emphysema or something

>Welcome to the real world user.
Dude i am in that same minimum wage boat as that user but I'm reading, I'm going to the gym, I screened the fuck out of my current partner, working my way through community college.

Being poor is no excuse to suck.

Nice, glad you aren't in that toxic environment.
It isn't an excuse but people aren't the same and thus have different coping methods. Sometimes life is so miserable that purposely self sabotaging feels better than just being good on the straight path. Not excusing their behavior but frustration pays a key in all this.

The reason I'm starting so soon is because the person who trained me is leaving for a new job tomorrow. They needed to arrange a replacement for her on fairly short notice because the position absolutely cannot be left vacant; no one else can do this job because of the training required, and I'm the best possible option even with less than a week of training.

Apparently it takes 3 months to get comfortable with this role, and the girl before me got 3 weeks of handover. And then there's me with 3 days.
I'm so fucked. I expect to be doing 4-5+ hours of unpaid overtime a day for the next few weeks just to stay half on top of things.

Attached: DVwK0NRVoAAhaAH.jpg (836x1200, 170K)

>Other people needed months to get comfortable and the last person got 3 weeks
>Given 3 days
>Practically thrown the wolves
>5+ hours of unpaid overtime a day plus work and commute....leaving you literally a walking corpse
>Will probably be fired soon after when they look for an external candidate
I guess quitting the job is a no no right even though it looks like you won't very long since you will have to play catchup and stay extra hours to finish everything. You won't have any time to decompress and will make even more mistakes at work.

My last girlfriend moved out without any warning. One day she was living with me, the next she was gone. Since then I’ve been scared to start anything serious and have only been having casual relationships.

I’m currently sleeping with three different girls who all have asked if it’s leading to something more. I’ve always slipped out of answering but I can tell they’re getting tired of it. My sister has been trying to get me to actually date someone, but every time I try and think it’s going well something goes wrong and I’m back to square one.

There’s part of me that thinks it’s just better to stay where I am and stick to casual relationships. At the same time I miss the emotional connection of a real relationship.

Exact same boat concerning age and education, user. I realized I didn't want to do what I would be doing with the degree I was going for, or any degree for that matter, and decided that, for once in my life, I should just try to live. No goal or anything to work towards or anything like that hanging over me. Failing college is not the end whatsoever, even though that's pounded into everyone these days. Just live a little, and take time to find what you actually want to do, instead of doing what people tell you that you have to do to be (((successful)))

I want to feel again. Growing up, I haven’t really had a emotional connection with anybody. I’ve almost always been alone. Is it still possible for me to feel anything for anyone? I was diagnosed with acute schizophrenia, and I’m a sociopath, according to a couple people I’ve talked to.

Do you want to die alone? If no you have to get into some kind relationship. It will take a while until you will find someone worth marrying so the more you wait the worse it gets for ya

Attached: 1550688808382.png (363x509, 286K)

I spent my teenage years expecting to end up homeless because I'm too much of a loser to ever get a job, but I now work fulltime and make more than the median wage at age 25, but I'm too depressed and dysfunctional to actually do anything other than work, don't have any goals, don't know what to do.

Attached: plaid shirts will not save you.jpg (600x800, 86K)

27 and pretty Autist.
I have always had horrible game with women and only seem to get phychopaths.
This year after 10 months with no one I fell for a coworker.
Turns out she was sociopath a d using me as an excuse to breakup with her bf.
Then a few weeks later i fall for her best friend who's also a coworker.
Litteraly hottest girl I've ever been with.
Shows no red flags like first one did.
We hang out without me caring about sex which I never had before.
We have sex once and shes not really into it and tells me she has an extroverted uterus and 0 sex drive.
We continue to hang out but after 3 weeks of no sex I get too pent up and try again, we fight. I basicaly am so mad at her and feel like shes just been playing me too and ignore her until she leaves.
Then we dont talk for 2 days and I try to apologize and am a wreck knowing I fucked it up for selfish reasons.
The just of the conversation is for me to fuck off.
I'm sick of trying to find someone, I'm sick of being wrong when I meet someone new.
I'm supposed to of already had a family and career and by now or at the very least be on that path.
How should I kill myself?

Why do you feel like that‘s not enough? What‘s missing?

At least you've gotten laid.
I turned 27 in January and am even more of a loser.

Not that this is a competition. Maybe set aside women for a while and work on yourself; try to establish a career, etc.

>22yo, Last year of IT Master degree, here's the fucking nightmare I'm living in since last summer

>I got a thesis to write last summer with the help of a teacher but he disappeared after giving me the subject and reappeared 1 month before the deadline to tell me to change my subject

>Worked my ass off day and nights (sleeping only 3-5 nights a week and around 5h) but I still managed to end it 3 days before the deadline, I send it to my teacher for his approval (I can't return it without his approval)

>This fucker answers me the day AFTER the deadline to tell me he didn't want to read it because of typos

>Passed the whole night finding all the typos in my 89 pages work and send it the morning after

>He tells me one day after that I had to change a few things and that he negotiate with the jury so I can have until the morning after to change them

>Worked my ass off until 7am and finally returned my work with the approval of my teacher, I slept 3 nights the whole week and I have 1 day left to prepare a 30 minutes presentation on my subject

>Start my presentation. Wrong powerpoint, I had to improvise everything

>Get ridiculed in front of my promo and the promo of the next year

>The jury gives me barely enough to pass because they pitied me

I don't know.

>As soon as this ended I was already late to make my inscription for this year

>Without my inscription, I can't get my student public transport pass so I had to walk 4h every day (2h home to uni, 2h uni to home) until the uni validate my inscription (around 1 month)

>As soon as classes started, every teachers gave us big project to do (code/experiment + 10 pages report + 10 minutes presentation) for each month (I had 6 project for each month + exams + had to look for an internship)

>Since I had no friends (they all dropped out years prior and I couldn't get new ones), I couldn't get any help and started working my ass off day and night, sleeping 4-5 nights a week for 3-5 hours

>Lost my social life (I didn't had the time to see my high school friends and my family anymore), my sleep, my will to live (I constantly had suicidal thoughts) and 20kg (1m65 manlet for 48kg)

>Had a constant pain in my chest, get forgetful and start seeing/hearing things sometimes because of fatigue

>Every presentation I gave turned into humiliation

>Start getting uncontrollable shaking and clumsiness around people, even strangers in the subway

>Can't talk about it to anyone since my parents are depressed and don't need more negativity, I don't have friends and my teachers don't care since they think I'm a slacker

>I forgot to register to a mandatory """"optional"""" course for the second semester so I failed the semester by default no matter if I succeed everything else or not and have to retake the whole year

Now class has "ended" (I still have assignments to send and still have to find an internship) so I'm a little better but I still feel broken inside and I don't if I'll ever be able to come back to the person I was before

how to gain confidence? i dont want to be held together by liquid confidence to get me through conversations. ive wanted to message this girl i met a month ago, but everytime i see her online i just cant do it. and every time i dont i think its been too long itll be awkward, what if she doesnt remember me. you guys will probably say, just say hi. but how do you get a conversation started? you cant just say hi with no follow up

You don‘t know if it‘s enough or you don‘t know what‘s missing?

how do you do with manipulative females? I was having drinks with an old colleague from college, and she said that her coworkers told here she manipulates people, then just before leaving she said she lost her wallet without panicking or anything,
the situation was so awkward and there were people so I paid the addition, even though deep down I was fucking raging,
how can I improve this aspect and stop being to nice to girls?

The latter.

>Be me 28
>Work dead end burger bitch job
>Rarely get any hours
>Focus super hard on running table top games
>Feel like that is the only place I can shine
>Everyone tells me i'm super charismatic
>I'm really dead inside
>I try to propel myself forward
>But I just can't seem to catch a break
>Maybe hard work will suffice
>It doesn't
>All I want is to have a family of my own
>A meaningful relationship
>Research Philosophy and History to remind myself that everyone has these problems
>I'm not unique
>I'm not special
>I'm just a snowflake in a blizzard

I wanted to teach overseas for a while now, but after trying to get a job with three different companies I would get rejected after the final interview. I got my final rejection a couple of days ago and it really hurt, but I managed to pull myself together. Though, when I told my dad this and told him, “I’m not giving up on this,” and he told me directly to my face that I should give up and just stop pursuing this. I won’t go into detail about it since there’s more to it, but those words nearly broke me and I was very close to killing myself yesterday. I came to a realization that I honestly do not care about my dad and that I whole heartedly do not love him and I don’t think I have ever loved him.

I'm married and have kids, but I still miss you every day. You stupid bipolar girl.
Don't need help, just venting

How do I get over the fact that my family have always kept mocking me for being interested in women? How do I power through learning stuff at the age of 30 when others learned it in high school or college?
When I went for my very first 'date' my mom just laughed at me. All my family kept jokingly asking me if I've got a girlfriend or when I'll get one. I feel like they have somehow assumed I'm going to ignore their jokes and hit on girls and go on dates and parties. And that went on throughout my high school and college years.
I'm not going to say my family is responsible for me being a 30yo khv but I had very bed environmetn for developing a healthy romantic and sexual life.
This year I'm going to move out (halfway there with the rainy day fund; I want to have some cash in case I lose my job or have some other unexpected problems) and lose my virginity to a prostitute. But no matter how many times I'll do it I will still have 10+ year delay compared to other men my age.
Women have their needs. No woman goes for a 30yo dude because he is a virgin. I have never even been on a date. For most women a kiss is a good predictor of what the sex will be like. And I've never kissed anyone. I feel hopeless.

I have a bad flare up of Crohns which causes me great pain every day of my life. Unfortuantely this also means I rarely get interested in sex or wanting to be intimate with anyone because of the pains I get from it. Even fapping hurts because of it. So that leaves me relationshipless.
The real kicker is that I could get intestinal surgery which would cure all my pains but then I'd have a poop bag for the rest of my life which would be equally turn off to women so I just feel like giving up on looking for a relationship and just focusing on my personal hobbies

I finally got an awesome gf. She's so great. I got over the girl I liked for years and now I'm fine with my gf. Problem is, I keep thinking about the girl I used to like. I keep masturbating to the thought of her, I literally woke up from a dream with her, she showed me her underwear one day because she was showing me something on her thigh and I guess she "accidentally" showed me. She'd be horrible to date and I know that. Yet, I wanted her all my life, and she is in my opinion the prettiest girl I've ever met.

HOW DO I STOP THINKING ABOUT HER. SHES OBVIOUSLY HORRIBLE FOR ME AND I WANT TO BE HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT GF.

Nothing but suicide is on my mind right now. I’m 25 and I want my life to not exist soon. I have no drive anymore

Make as many friends as you can, build a support network for your family so you aren’t so stressed out. And yes stress can kill a person who’s out of hope.
You got options you probably don’t even know about. If you have kids to watch over then there’s always food stamps, to keep them at least well fed with a roof over their heads. This isn’t the 3rd world bro, western society actually care about the well being of kids.

Fuck the bar, you have the internet. Online dating is like being able to have magic powers at a bar, all the women who are single and fit your preference are filtered into a list.

the more you try the better the odds. you’ll find someone who thinks you’re good looking and interesting enough to date. Oh and they’re tech savvy enough to use a dating app, so chances are she’s got some nerdy traits.

I know it sounds crazy, but everyone does it now. The stigmatism of a few horror stories isn’t enough to stop people from having fun together.

Friends come and go unfortunately, but art doesn’t leave you if you’re a creative person.

I've been meaning to ask this girl who I'm at best a poor acquaintance of but she's also way out of my league. I've never asked anyone out before so I'm not too sure when it would be appropriate to do so.

When I was around your age I was diagnosed with cancer, and I did feel relief because I was previously suicidal.
It took losing everything and being heart broken to really just hate the whole fuckin world brother. Then without even trying the love of my life comes along, like a dumbass I felt like I wasn’t worth her love. I came crawling back to her a few days later when I was in the worst pain in my life. She saved me from myself man, and I’m telling you that person is out there for you too. It just takes the will to keep fighting for what you want.

I still have anxiety but I’m glad to wake up even if I’m not feeling good. Because she made me love life for what matters most.
I’m not any different than the next guy, I just keep fighting for love.

What’s the worst she can do? Say no?
That’s part of the game, you have to try first to win anything.

I'm sure you've heard the saying "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take".

Just go for it. If she says no, at least you can walk away knowing you tried.

I just realized how long its been since i actually felt happy

This year I've made an effort to go out more, speak my mind more, and try new things.
So far I've done well in that I no longer spend my days off sitting on the couch, and will instead enjoy a hike, a gym session, or even a movie if there's something good out.
I'm still having trouble with speaking my mind, however. I overthink things and end up not saying anything.
An example is wanting to get closer to my friend of 10 years, but I worry she'll get weirded out and think I'm trying to come on to her. We've hung out once already this year because the opportunity presented itself, but I've been having a hard time finding another opportunity to ask if she'd like to join me on a hike or a museum trip

i cant stop thinking about this girl.
>be me
>go on date with cute girl, just my type
>things went pretty well
>we talked a lot on snap after
>ff to this weekend
>snaps picture of her chilling with her ex
>i immediately got jealous
>broke it off with her
was i overreacting? we only went on one date.

Attached: pepe sofa.png (500x332, 69K)

Like, we've practically just met so I don't think it's really appropriate for me to ask her out thi early on. How are you supposed to get to know people, even?

Ask for her number. You can get to know her that way

Windows xp is on my mind. Wat do?

I cant help but be anxious about the future, all I see is wageslaving and no real happiness. I dont know how to deal with it, not suicidal but makes me question why I even still exist.

You would be surprised. If you're in or been in an environment that is shit, you stop wanting to be creative; you can associate it with negativity.

I understand, but there’s always other ways to express yourself. I write more when I’m going through some shit.

You can’t expect a young woman to be faithful, that’s rare and almost a myth at this point. All you can do is be the best fuck and best emotional crunch she’s got until something clicks and they start counting their blessings.

I don't know how much longer I can keep going through college. I'm in semester 4 out of 6 and failing hard. I can't scrounge up any motivation to complete my assignments and if I do ever graduate it'll be with bare minimum grades. I'm really depressed and suicidal and just ready to give up. Literally the only thing keeping me going is the fact that this semester ends in 5 weeks and I have the summer off, but that's not even motivating me enough to finish the work, and once I have to go back in September it'll be the same cycle all over again. I don't know what to do. I don't think college is for me.
My girlfriend and family would be so disappointed in me though. She and her grandma tell me how important school is but I've never cared for it and it makes me feel like a fucking idiot that I can't succeed in it. I don't know what to do. She and her family are extremely hard-working types and have always pressured me to get jobs and go to school in the first place.

I'll be completely honest with you in that college is not for everyone, and it's annoying that we live in a society that thinks that's what you need to become a successful adult.
Have you thought about trade school or any other form of education?

U might as well kys if u dont have doctorate

t. user M.D

She definitely is, shes one of the good ones. She’s really cute and shorter than me and is easy to talk to, but sometimes she can be really stubborn, she can also be flirty. Me and her did start to play fight and etc

>I'll be completely honest with you in that college is not for everyone, and it's annoying that we live in a society that thinks that's what you need to become a successful adult.
I agree. It's bullshit.

But my problem isn't just that. I don't even want to work at all because I'm so depressed. Less stressful education/careers would be a great option, but I don't know how I could cope with that either. My only real interests are gaming, I thought maybe I could be a streamer or something but I know how unrealistic that is.

Ebin

Oh she definitely is, she’s one of the good ones

oh shit, sorry about two replies, my shit went weird

I lived a sheltered childhood and it left me stunted and in a shitty spot. Never fucked, had a gf or a job, don't even know how to get a job, don't have my license, and i don't really know how most adult shit works, like credit, i am a very anxious person, this caused me to miss out on a lot of shit in highschool, now im just really afraid because people would expect me to know and be familar with these things, i don't want to be seen as dumb or a loser, even tho i am. Also another thing with the job situation, my mother has decided to just fucking roll over at this point and stop working entirely, she uses this thing called Section 8 to pay her rent and she's afraid that if i get a job, they will stop paying, idk wtf to do

Attached: 1545938559367.png (646x770, 90K)

I want to ask out a girl but I'm afraid that I'll freeze up and look retarded when I do. I am bad with nervousness and females.

youtu.be/CXdTShfFPYM

Me and a co-worker have fallen for each other. She just told me she is getting transferred to another place. It's only 30 minutes from my house so it isn't too bad. I'm so afraid she is going to fall out of affection once she goes.
The unfortunate catch is that she is in an abusive/toxic relationship. She has tried to dump him multiple times but backs out every time. She tells me she is going to break up with him eventually. Since she is currently taken she isn't allowed to go out with me to dinner or lunch or wherever, no matter how much she wants to. This means currently I can only see her during work.
I keep trying to convince her to break it off. She knows it isn't a healthy relationship and every single person she knows says the same thing. I don't know what I have to say to get it through that he won't change who he is.

I'm afraid of her moving on before she dumps her asshole deadbeat. I like her a lot. She is so much fun to be with.

How do I fall out of love with my friend but remain friends. I don’t want to do it by finding someone else. I don’t want to love anyone... falling for him was an accident. It’s getting so hard I feel like drinking again but I’ve been sober for years.

i just want a place to rest my head at night and go to work every dayt

i dont want a relationship

i just want to live in peace and just enjouy my hobbies art and video games

hell i dont even want kids

is that so much to ask? i ask for very little and yet it seems like a mountain is in my way.

I litteraly just did this with a coworker like 2 months ago, we banged while she was with him, she eventually broke up with him and the very first minor thing we fought over we broke up after convincing me she loved me and shit and then like 5 days later was with someone else then 5 days after that back with her original bf. Good luck bro you're in for it.

I’m lonely and don’t like a lot of people where I live. I’m super skinny pale and a bit awkward looking. I have friends but I’m still so lonely. I’m 18 and nearly going into a course on game design, idk if I’ll like it or not. I feel awful and I’ve felt like this on and off for years

Jealousy. You handled it well. Should have got away from them though, clowns.

Have to get used to it man, if you date top tier women you are going to have to deal with haters, comes with the territory

Same here pretty much. I'm not diagnosed with schizophrenia but I had a really rough upbringing and that turned me into a really cold human being. I only think about money.

Damn, you're a straight warrior bro. Things will work out for you, that's some insane work ethic. Just keep going. Here's a poem my grandfather had on his wall, got me through some tough times

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a fellow turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow –
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man;
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor’s cup;
And he learned too late when the night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out –
The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It might be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit –
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.

Get away from your family now bro. You still have a long time left on this planet. Once you move out, I'd advice you go no contact with them.

That's not going to end well man.

A girl said she wanted to hang out but then ghosted me but suddenly replied a month later with a "Sorry, I've been busy".
She's texting me now, but she isn't really putting effort into the texts.
I just had a pretty bad experience with a friend who'd hang out with me but put no effort into texting me and then decided to cut me out her life when she was done with me, and this situation I'm in now kinda hits that same spot.

I really want to see how things turn out with this girl, but I don't want to be hurt again.

I feel anxiety. I don't know why.
How do I get rid of it? I want to sleep and do stuff, but I have this feeling that I can't calm down. I can't think well, or do much of anything.
I read about existential anxiety, and it feels very accurate, but I still don't know what to do about it. I feel a deep sense of worry, but I don't know why.

Best advice I can give you is to not get attached. I can't imagine why she'd return and still talk to you wth indifference. If it was a guy, that would only mean he's looking for a quick lay.
Continue talking to her if you wish, but don't get Attached or put in any more effort than she puts in

So my girlfriend way back would take my hand and press it on her boob sometimes. We only had a relationship for a month and after that she left me for another guy she already had an eye for. She sounds absolutely crazy, but I still need to know. Ladies, is what she did some kind of 'obvious' hint of consent or something? She never accepted my advances.

ISo my girlfriend way back would take my hand and press it on her boob sometimes. We only had a relationship for a month and after that she left me for another guy she already had an eye for. She sounds absolutely crazy, but I still need to know. Ladies, is what she did some kind of 'obvious' hint of consent or something? She never accepted my advances.

I just... I'm just so confused and feel messed with and unattractive because of it.