Jow Forums is full of hypocrites

How come you guys will hate trannies, pedophiles, roasties and jews WHILE you are okay and even support a dude killed fifty unarmed people?

Attached: pls-help.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
archive.fo/U5v1Whttp://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.fo/RUfH4http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but i love traps

tits or gtfo

Fuck off faggot

49 dude stop blowing things out of proportion

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind. Am I saying to not fight back? Not at all. I am saying to be intelligent and consider the consequences of your actions.

Attached: trannyfa.png (832x364, 317K)

How come you guys will hate trannies, pedophiles, roasties and jews WHILE you are okay and even support a dude killed fifty unarmed people?

God wills it.

>Jow Forums is full of hypocrite
no shit

>How can you be intolerant of the intolerant? Doesn't that make YOU intolerant?

I don't hate anybody I was here before the stormfaggots spammed the kids here into following them.
I just like fun, pic related explains it better then I can.

Attached: originoftheleaf.jpg (283x9628, 1.04M)

Maybe those are not the same people.

I just like it when there are fewer humans. Them being muslims is only a bonus.

Gore has been Jow Forums culture since the dawn of time whereas trannies, fags and furries jumped on the wagon within the past 10 years or so. An old /b/tard would sooner jack off to a corpse than a tranny

Because we hate muzzies too you fucking retard

Attached: phewsuy19bm21.png (1000x764, 210K)

He killed fifty shit skins. Nothing of value was lost because shit skins are in the same boat as trannies and gay men. All scum of the earth than need to be eradicated!

i fail to see how that is an oxymoron you sliding faggot

chicks with dicks best of both worlds

You're comparing degenerates to degenerates so I don't know what you're getting at.

How is that hypocritical? Besides your feelings I mean.

The dead of innocents is always bad. But look at the bigger picture.
Imagine you are 200 yeahr or so in the furture looking at our current events.
Ppl will say, "They had it comin'"
just with the crusades, Vlad was a brutal murderer, but he was created by 400 years of war inflamed by islam

We dont celebrate their deaths, we dont want innos to die. But we ignore little details and view it from the top, your little brain cant to that

I don't hate any of those people.
Trannies are mentally ill and need to be fixed, no reason to hate.
What you're likely referring to pedophiles is hebophiles, which a vast majority of males are. This is a social problem, likely caused by jealous older women. I don't hate them.
Roasties are just doing what their genetics desire, that would be like hating a squirrel for wanting an acorn. It's up to you how you want to deal with that.
Jews are just greedy bitches, up to you to realize it and do something about it if you want. Still genetic in nature, but leaves a bit more room to be hated.

I'm not necessarily okay with him killing a bunch of muzzies, but I'm not against it either. I don't want them here anyway, and disagree with most people on most of the decisions they make, like bringing muzzies here. I don't want them here, and that's an okay opinion to have. The more you force it, the more people like me are naturally going to get angry. It turns out Democracy doesn't work so well because people are quite different.

because the people he killed fall in to one of the categories of things i hate

Because the dude didn't fuck kids, as opposed to everyone else you listed.

>How come you guys will hate trannies, pedophiles, roasties and jews
>trannies
you don't visit /b/ often do you?

Attached: 1552731882773.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>how can you hate apples, but love oranges?

Amen I have been saying that after I saw their reactions.

this

>Jow Forums hates Muslims
>Brenton "dump a mag on a hajji fag" Tarrant racks up a 50 muzzie kill count and Jow Forums celebrates
"Woaw, Jow Forums is hypocrite!"

Attached: 1447377325684.jpg (400x386, 45K)

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Clearly, those people need to kill muslims if the truly want pols approval. Or maybe OP is simply the faggot.

Can't you confess you have no reply to this?

Can't you confess it's IMPOSSIBLE to argue for the moral merit of murdering people who could not even dream of defending themselves? Can't you confess that what happened in Christchurch wasn't accelerationism, but cowardice?

Is Accelerationism your new moral compass now? So niggers who have been living on welfare for generations are also based and justified because they kill, steal and live off welfare, thus making people more intolerant and the government poorer?

Accelerationism is a false argument. It can be done to justify anything that is antissocial. It's just a return to hegelian dialectics: you unironically believe that antissocial behavior will cause its antithesis and not just set in motion an unpredictable tide of events that will empower the exact positions that you aim at undermining?

Attached: delphine.png (413x597, 513K)

are you fucking retarded? how is that supposed to be hypocritical? hating moslems on top of trannies, pedos (redudant), roasties and jews is just one more on the list
can you explain to me where the contradiction/hypocrisy comes in?

Begone,whore!

Attached: IMG_20180629_035909.png (1161x552, 276K)

Thank you so much for posting this pic user i havent seen that since i was a wee little kid and it was an irl book. The ending made me laugh. We’re you really here before the storm? Big respect and I’m not even memeing. Remember better days and keep hope for the future.

>Jow Forums is one person
yeah fuck off

>people

I thought they were muslims?

Attached: 1399480593135.png (429x491, 174K)

Prevention
nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
archive.fo/U5v1Whttp://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.fo/RUfH4http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

>moral merit
Probably a bot because I don't believe you even fucking read what I said if that's your response.
Humanity does not get to be exempted from its own bullshit.

Attached: 02146387254.jpg (1600x1251, 428K)

Based serbian

I don't need a response, the image I posted demonstrated your talmudic intentions, shlomo.

How are these two events related

It's ok to kill some people. Like all shit skins. It's simple really. Just leave, your click bait images are also of poor taste

i fail to see how we are hypocrites do you even understand the meaning of that word

>he still believes in morals
It was funny. That's my reply to it. The people who make jokes about 9/11 aren't trying to make a moral argument and you would never think they are unless you're quiet close to retarded. People die faggot, just hope it isn't you or someone you really care about.

Because we hate those 50 roaches

'hypocrites' you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

They aren't mutually exclusive concepts OP, get an IQ above tap water and try again. We don't like Muslims either, we'd rather poos.

>unarmed people

They were armed with Islam

Please come back once you graduate highschool.

Jow Forums is hypocritical because you will judge a woman for having multiple boyfriends out of some moral value, yet you are okay with butchering unarmed people. Your morals are just aesthetics, and defending this coward just proves that all we do here is ideology and aesthetical nonsense, as we are betraying any sense of moral consistency that western civilization has developed.

Attached: download (2).jpg (190x265, 6K)

I’m not reading your essay

Attached: AD04E03D-E832-4A9A-AE24-04F0574767F5.png (720x589, 77K)

give me head bitch

He butchered shit skins. Why do you keep ignoring that fact? You don't seem o understand context. A whore is bad, shit skins are bad, but murder is justifed in the right context. Like when you kill whores and shit skins. In no way is this hypocritical. It's only HYPOCRITICAL because you think one group is different than the other when they are both actually bad to us, to society

49 unarmed muslims* dont twist this into something it's not

a picky ideology faggot
remember who we also hate? muslims

I remember laughter

Attached: thepianohasbeendrink.png (530x444, 921K)

Its pasta anyways

You know whats funny? when muzzies do terror attacks no one talks about them killing children or unarmed people

but as soon as a white manlet does it everyone loses their minds

>you will judge a woman for having multiple boyfriends out of some moral value, yet you are okay with butchering unarmed people
The former leads eventually to extinction; the latter does not. If her cunt isn't wrecked she can help uplift us all & recover the numbers dealt by death.
Meanwhile I dare you to try & stop anyone from dying, ever. It happens regardless, and still nowhere near enough.

>people
You’re taking the enemy taxonomy for granted, you cunt.

I'm going to make a Logic 101 FAQ rebuking all this nonsense.

>muslim arabs aren’t a bioweapon such that their mere presence in certain locales spells impending disaster

you are projecting your set of moral values on pol and assume they share your values
there need not be any hypocrisy as killing unarmed people and judging women for having multiple boyfriends are completely separate matters

you could have a moral system where neither are wrong, both are wrong, or either or

in this thread?

People? you mean invading cock roaches?

how come you let me fuck your mom in the ass while you're shilling on 4ch?

Those aren't "people" you massive flaming faggot. Stop calling those shitskins that, and fuck off.

Speak for yourself fag. I only don't want them near me.

Currently unarmed does not mean not deserving of death.

You didn't have to make some trash non sequitur bait to post Belle dude.

gotem

trannies, pedophiles, roasties and jews are degenerates. Brenton is righteous.

Poor unarmed children. They won’t be able to grow up tand strap a bomb to their chest to blow up a bus load of innocent women and children. How tragic.

Jow Forumstards are just the white version of ISIS. although I am not so sure about the "white" part since most of them are actually amerimutts

>people

Muj are subhuman shitskins, he did the world a favor.

They clearly weren't "unarmed" OP. Each of them had no less than two arms.

some are sure, but not everybody is an incel or anti-science
I'm sure there are quite a few secular nationalists here not wanting to actually throw gays off buildings (just not normalize degeneracy)

>Y-you're hypocritical! haha checkmate bigots

Attached: 1551533414379.png (638x640, 207K)

Explain to me a morality SYSTEM that justifies the murder of those people in the mosque and condemns promiscuity.

Try it, you cocksucker little bitch. Try it with your 102 average white boy IQ who fancies himself the owner of the truth.

Pretend you know more about ethics and morality that every single fucking thinker that built the western canon which you neither read, nor are capable of understand. Pretend your old gramma morality is just not based on violent aesthetics, where those who behave like you find dreadful deserve to be slaughtered for your enjoyment , and the those that act in the slaughter are justified.

I don't know what is this western civilization that you are protecting. It's not Kant, Hume, Plato, Locke, Aristotles, Nozick, or even 'civilization', so to speak; as civilization is based on the ground principle that you should not murder people for the sport of it. This 'Western Civilization' that you are ATTACKING (while claiming that you are defending it by some distortion of hegelian thought called Accelerationism) is all in your head and your feels. You just feel wrong about trannies and fags, but have somehow convinced yourselves that murdering someone because you feel wrong about them is justified.

Go
read
a book

Attached: gohan.png (720x540, 751K)

i dont. a lot of people here too. internet will still fuck up all those machiavellian plans of power. god i love this chaos

Responding only cause you posted the cutest of semen demons

>Can't you confess you have no reply to this?
>confess
Interesting choice of words. Are you a priest? As I don't recognize you have any clerical authority over me I shall confess to you nothing. Frame your statements without these stupid power-games, like I have some responsibility or duty to you if you want a reply on these topics.

>Is Accelerationism your new moral compass now?
You have a poor understanding of Accelerationism. Accelerationism is not in of itself a set of moral standards. It's a means to achieve an agenda, nothing more.

>Accelerationism is a false argument.
Nor is it in of itself an argument.

>you unironically believe that antissocial behavior will cause its antithesis and not just set in motion an unpredictable tide of events that will empower the exact positions that you aim at undermining?
I don't believe such a thing at all. What I believe is that Accelerationism is more likely to shift the odds against the globalists than trying to preserve the status quo. As far as Hegelian dialectics go, if you admit the tide of events are unpredictable, then you have already nullified your own prediction that Accelerationism would result in empowerment or weakening of any given position.

they're not hypocrites. they're just degenerate extremists who have nothing else going in their lives, so they come here to larp and spread their ethnic hatred. They are white ISIS.

>Explain to me a morality SYSTEM that justifies the murder of those people in the mosque and condemns promiscuity.
islam

what does hating trannies, pedos, roasties and jews have to do with this? I also hate muzzies so what's the problem?

>yak yak yak
Start a blog.

I'm going to answer this honestly.

Why do I have child faggots, child rapists, whores and Jews but I don't hate the concept of a man killing fifty unarmed people? Well it is quite simple: If you put 50 faggots, child rapists, whores and Jews in a room, I wouldn't mind them all being gassed.

Because their religion tells them to convert the world, at the sword if need be. It tells them to pretend, hide as friends, and lie as needed.

Fuck Islam, forever. It needs to be eradicated (fuck communism too, but it doesn't quite get the same protected status because it's not a religion)

t. burger in China

Attached: thumb_600.jpg (590x590, 99K)

This, I don't get it.

this is a brainlet board what do you expect?

of course you're a degenerate beta orbiter that likes delphine.

you and your family members will probably like to be rammed by muzzies too and then be killed afterwards.

lots of newfags coming to pol lately.

But we've always claimed to hate muzzies and wanted them dead. How is being okay with dead muzzies being hypocritical when that's the very thing we want? All the others can still be put to the furnace too.

Easy. There is no such thing as a universal morality, only a morality that is acted out by a group. Actions which compromise the group are the worst. Outsiders come second, and are extended courtesies only when convenient, or for soft benefits like PR and positive self image. Duh

Attached: 1552706397613.gif (500x338, 923K)

Your argument is that you have no argument, you are stating nothing, thus everything is okay because you are a random pitbull who will murder someone out of some logic that you neither want to explain, nor can be understood.

you know, everyone can come here and type anything.
How do you know that the people celebrating aren't commie rats trying to make us look bad seeing how they're losing hard at every front...
Ah why am I bothering, you're one of them

Because humans are filthy evil creatures.

Jow Forums nowadays is pretty much nothing but a zoomer circlejerk, where people have an incredibly superficial view on ideologies and international politics. Most importantly, they accuse the left of "still believing in left vs right" while at the same time believing the world is ""whites" vs muslims".

You have to be fucked in the head to believe what happened is even remotely a good thing.

Because people get angry when every other day some muzzie kills, rapes and tortures someone and speaking out against it is a hatecrime. We are not buddhist monks, at some point it'll be the final straw

Stop playing the frame game moarpenis you fat greasy kike. You are literally everything you claim to be against.

>you shouldn't hate paedophiles

Fuck off nonce