The future is here

Which way are we headed, Jow Forums?
Which way would be best, and why?

Attached: FB_IMG_1549509288987.jpg (720x720, 81K)

we're most likely going to have our shit pushed in by robots

Both left, and right. All sides all directions everything at once omnipresent mind is all.

>pick your clown costume

Malthus>fiction

This, it will all be happening at once, not all in the same places, but all of those options will come to fruition.

Golden Path: become AI god in order to destroy civilization and return man to a hunter gatherer state.

Rollan fore transhuman

How is transhumanism decelerate and malthusian accelerate?

Attached: Apocalypse.jpg (960x960, 276K)

Shouldn't bottom left and bottom right be swapped?

>ecofascist is left
hahahaha no

>can't read

Non-correcting collapse. Agrarianism until the last humans die pretty close to the way the first ones did: Cold and alone in the wilderness.

The world will be left in a non-correctable state within 100 years... most of me thinks it actually already is in such a state. The bulk will die in a short time-- complete extinction could come in the same period... but it's likely that there would be at least pockets of surviving humans for hundreds if not thousands of years. But no other worlds to explore, go great works of engineering or architecture-- just huddled in the darkness waiting for the fire to finally die.

Attached: graveyard.jpg (1280x862, 640K)

we need to remove kebab and create more closed-for-niggers ethnostates. If we can do that, maybe we can advance technology enough to move to cyberspace.

this.

Attached: SAVED.jpg (720x720, 157K)

>Which way are (((we))) going
>only choices are forward, backward, left and right
You forgot 'Up'.

Attached: 4Dcircumpunct.gif (100x100, 43K)

The last time another race threatened us we split the atom. Perhaps now, thanks to the sand niggers, we'll merge with technology and become Gods.

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-221721_Clover.jpg (1440x648, 275K)

can we get sauce for the art used user ?

And a honk honk to you, user.

brenton wasn't ecofascist

ecofascism can be incorporated peacefully (in democratic nations), at which point the wars for nuclearization start

Not remotely possible, unless these pockets are less than 10 people each.

Too much knowledge has been acquired by humanity now. We may be the first truly irreversible species

I wish we were headed for "Correcting Collapse", but really we're headed for Collectivism which among the 4, Nihilism Singularity is the most likely one.

/thread

nah sorry rare bro, never found the original

Attached: 39f.jpg (637x722, 207K)

>Brenton wasn't ecofascist
He literally stated he was an ecofascist in his manifesto you retard

Vastly automated straight space minarchy without shitty people.

becareful anons, ur current thoughts are directly influencing which reality you go to. If you keep thinking about all this negative shit then good luck in the reality you're about to enter.

Do you own any slaves?

Transhumanism

A wank a day keeps the doctor away
stay away from the dragons blood u god damn mother fucking faggot

If we merge with technology we will masturbate ourselves with anime for eternity.

Is that what God is?
I'm serious. This is a serious question.

I believe the idea is that it is social acceleration not technological.

Though I too found it odd.

Ooooh technocratic theocracy sounds kinda fun

Based and Christpilled

Attached: 1550013974085.jpg (754x1200, 101K)

BRING FORTH THE BASILISK I WISH TO BASK IN IT'S GLORY

Attached: 1551915812803.png (1200x758, 678K)

The Only truth

Attached: kaczynski.jpg (900x750, 67K)

Are Eco-Fascists "Anarcho-Primitavists of the Right Wing", or are they simply normal Fascists with a far more rigorous environmental policy?

Space Reich

Attached: http___3.bp.blogspot.com_-pcxrqBGyBqw_U-ebar5h9yI_AAAAAAAABY0_woof5Td3XPE_w1200-h630-p-k-nu_Iron-Sky (743x390, 33K)

kinda

Attached: 1551530175837.jpg (628x1021, 491K)

What is this, I really like this.

Attached: esoteric chad.jpg (1400x569, 289K)

Singularity by 2045 without a doubt. If you don't believe it, just google accelerating change.

Attached: kurzslide18.jpg (791x616, 125K)

YANG GANG 2020
FUCK TRUMP FAGS
杨刚为胜利

Attached: 97b.jpg (680x383, 39K)

yeah except computing power gain is slowing down because of physical limitations

Star Trek

Maximum freedom inside the limits of resources
Cult of self improvement
No money at all

Probably Malthusian. We're gonna run out of resources eventually. When that occurs we'll either see a collapse or the ZOG at the top will start culling the population

Hoping for /Malthusian/

This computers barely evolve anymore

Get a feeling Eco and AI will likely be the first 2 that will be constants for the first two that can be switched between each other, Malthusian and Transhumanism being constants in the latter that can be swapped between each other; all 4 will happen regardless

Why do you think we haven't seen him in a few thousand years?

>corrected version

Attached: 1552773390978.jpg (720x720, 173K)