FUCK CHRISTIANITY

It’s universalist far left cuckoldry. Fuck every antiwhite pos pastor and their retarded enablers.

Attached: 113C54A9-9DE7-419A-8663-F9542095A295.png (313x291, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck weebs also

Satania btfo

all white men of character are logical agnostics

kill yourself tranny

It is quite literally why Rome began to fall

>t. NPC
Also, you faggots are the reason that all the animeposters have a bad reputation

Attached: come on now.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

Christians have turned to pedos and cucks. Blacks and mudslims are destroying the economy from the inside. This planet has finite number of resources, unless we improve our space-travel enough to acquire more we are all doomed. For that we need ethnic cleansing and we need it fast.

Attached: 214643.jpg (225x350, 20K)

>All leftists are absent from God

really makes you think

Christianity is still far left shit shilled by antiwhite pastors and they shill for immigrants during mass.

We need to align ourselves with something stronger

Not a tranny. Just a normal man displeased with the churches shilling far leftism.

Dumb debiru

>pastor
>christianity
noone takes seriously your retarded american branch of protestantism

Attached: 1547196398395.jpg (1258x698, 377K)

You're thinking of Catholicism my dude, normal churches don't have mass, instead its a church service and only the catholics are cucks.

This.

Attached: Cuckservative-Christianity-infidelitous-RINO-Quisling-SJW-GOP-neoconservative-open-borders-cuckoldry (3651x2855, 2.42M)

instead of ridicule, put the religious to task.
Show us wonders unknown. Show people the power of your god.
Speaking in poetic terms about an all-encompassing force that directs human progress from behind the veil of reality doesn't cut the mustard in the world of 'pic or it didn't happen' and fact-checking.
>You wanna fact check God?
Yes, I want to fact check God.

I'm Catholic and my church prays for the acceptance of immigrants during mass.

>For the acceptance of immigrants in our country
>Lord hear our prayer

Then start sending immigrants to all your Padre's houses

accept Jesus user, let him wash away your hatred

Attached: 12.jpg (564x421, 33K)

You have no fucking clue how hard the good Christians go or else you wouldn't be this embarrassing with your words on a public online forum. They think the pastors you refer to are heretics, but they aren't there to worry about them, only go full mountain lion on reality with no fucks left to give.

Attached: 34254234.jpg (198x255, 9K)

Jesus beat the shit out of people, cuck

There's no hatred, just fear of extinction.

>You have no fucking clue how hard the good Christians go
Hard, like BLACK DICK. Faggot

>American churches

>Christianity is good, you just need to travel 1000 miles away for proof.
No thanks, upside down Poland.

>Falling for the Catholic (Jewish Subverted) meme

Pathetic

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

Attached: onachan2.png (443x268, 115K)

Also fuck the shills who think they represent real Christianity. Nice try jidf. Sage

Based.
Christianity has been a Jewish tool to control the masses since day 1. It proved very successful, as it greatly contributed to the fall of Rome.
Anyone who can't see it is delusional.

Amen brother. True Christians are a different breed all together.

Attached: 1536675692581.jpg (374x462, 21K)

Based

qq boy

dude I know, it's reassuring to know there are others

Attached: 331b34478088c534a747d7d5a390dafbdc4c4593_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

Cringe Atheist Shrek Poster

Attached: anime_laugh_09.gif (386x232, 1.44M)

MY SLAVIC BROTHERS

IT'S TIME TO EMBRACE THE RELIGION OF OUR ANCESTORS

KILL ALL THE JEWS AND GERMANS!

Attached: bogowieiduszki.jpg (997x256, 72K)

>le meme
Actually, Rome collapsed due to numerous reasons, such as mass migrations and rampant degeneracy and decadence that included sodomy and gladiatorial fights.
Only thing Roman civilization survived was because of the educated Christian monastic societies that have kept said knowledge safe in parts like ERE aka Byzantium and Christianity was the one that preserved even the most specific roman traditions such as Aquila that became both religious and secular symbol of Christian Empires and Litanies that were organized like march of the legionaries.
You can weep and gnash your teeth all you want, but it wont change history.
>For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. (luke 8:17)

Attached: abcd.jpg (565x575, 34K)

>He fell for the fagan
Also based Christian. Thanks. It's sad that OP is still a fag.

Attached: 1516835186880.png (351x351, 153K)

Mayaka a shit

Just remember you're not alone in your true faith. God has us spread out like jacks.

Attached: 129poy.jpg (323x400, 50K)

>Only thing Roman civilization survived was because of the educated Christian monastic societies that have kept said knowledge safe in parts like ERE aka Byzantium and Christianity was the one that preserved even the most specific roman traditions such as Aquila that became both religious and secular symbol of Christian Empires and Litanies that were organized like march of the legionaries.
Firstly, the classics wouldn't have needed rediscovering if Christians hadn't destroyed and lost them in the first place.
>muh degeneracy
>uses "le meme"

Attached: 1540115224573.png (1681x2802, 246K)

>the narcissism
>satan poster
Back to Hell with you.

Attached: 1549810623882.jpg (504x698, 73K)

Attached: 1544514993796.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Satanachia a cute.

>le meme again
Actually, Classics were well preserved and actually thought in monasteries in Byzantium and were part of the curriculum for centuries. Thats where muds got them. as for your picture, you were already btfo in neighboring thread by an ameriflag with three set of pictures prving that you are a whiny little faggot.
Also, show the flag.

Attached: 1549066918851.jpg (988x720, 210K)

yeah it's a foot kissing loser religion

Not everything that goes against your delusions is le meme, user.

>pastor
You're correct about that. Protestants are retards.

Womp womp

Attached: 20190316_190823.png (500x638, 487K)

Christianity isn't far left, you dummy.

not my facebook group of hyper traditionalist orthodox Orthodox christians. Jow Forums btfo forever

If you worship Jesus, you end up like Jesus, dead on the cross.

Turn to God the Father instead, who is known as the God of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob among jews and muslims and was known as Jupiter Optimus Maximus to the Romans. He is the source of all power and can empower a few chosen ones to wipe out the godless masses

>your delusions
I'm not the one desperately posting set of pictures made by an autistic basement dweller, user.

Attached: 2wjpu5g9llj01.png (1265x1080, 1.15M)

Catholics are still shit and support immigration. It’s all around an awful religion.

Nothing stronger then death, shill.

>Jupiter Optimus Maximus to the Romans

Attached: 1548871982571.jpg (618x412, 17K)

I'm not the one deliberately downplaying the fact that Christianity is a foreign religion, incompatible with the original Roman values and which greatly contributed to its downfall either.

Attached: 1532725513065.jpg (808x1024, 139K)

Usually a lurker, but came to say I'm with you guys. God bless

What roman values? Gay orgies? Gladiatorial combat? Panem et circensem? Crosdressing Caligulas?

Christianity was good when common people didn't read the Bible.
That's why the catholic church wanted to keep the Bible in Latin only.
It's a cuck book full of nonsense. Christianity worked when only symbols were taken from it and the culture was otherwise free to develop from racial characteristics.

Like Jack's my freind, like jacks.

Attached: 33427f4eee609ee2ece79b4fa2a7c7cc1778a5ba9f12963c48a5591c199f43db.jpg (400x302, 40K)

>i am unable to understand so it must be nonsense

Attached: konhOrw.png (1000x1000, 716K)

The "foreign religion" that solidified and built massive european Empires and European identities by preserving achievements of roman civilizations, sustaining and transmitting them to the future generations. Though I forgot that I am talking to a whiny little faggot that ignores the actual problem that became symptomatic in Rome since the end of the Punic wars. Of course, you dont know this, considering that your """education""" was gained through memes made by some trapfapper in his mommy basement.
Its 3 PM here and I have to go. But before I go, one last vocation:
Show.Your.Flag.You.Fag.

Attached: Adorable Zero Two.png (550x550, 185K)

How about you read a single piece of classic literature instead of regurgitating christcuck memes?
You don't even have to reach for anything obscure: any work by Seneca or Marcus Aurelius will do.
But no, instead, you keep clinging to the delusion that Europeans were savages until they started worshipping rabbi Yeshua.

>The "foreign religion" that solidified and built massive european Empires and European identities by preserving achievements of roman civilizations, sustaining and transmitting them to the future generations.
Europe still thrived *despite* Christianity, not because of it, considering that they proved they were able to do all those things long before.
>Though I forgot that I am talking to a whiny little faggot that ignores the actual problem that became symptomatic in Rome since the end of the Punic wars.
I'm not sure you know what you're talking about, since Rome expanded and stayed stable for centuries after the end of the Punic wars, which were in fact their first major success.
>Of course, you dont know this, considering that your """education""" was gained through memes made by some trapfapper in his mommy basement.
You've got one hell of an attitude for saying this after having demonstrated that it's you, instead, who argue with memes.
>Show.Your.Flag.You.Fag.
Nah, I'll pass. The fact that you're so obsessed with seeing it shows you're the kind of guy who is going to use it against me no matter what, instead of providing an actual argument.

Attached: 1533899150469.jpg (255x249, 18K)

There's nothing to understand. Christianity is literally a religion of slaves. Weakness is defined as good and strength as evil. Jesus is the supreme cuck - a proper god would exterminate local Jews for trying to kill him and then go on conquering the world.
Those pastors/priests for open borders are good Christians, which is precisely the problem.

Rome fell due to number of reasons,changing religion isnt one of them.
maybe read history

>x is a religion of slaves
religion was made to control the mass idiot.
any religion is of slaves.
thats how it works

Ignore this spiritually dead fuckwit

How cute, denial. The first part of the grieving process.

>universalist
that heresy user
>far left
fucking when? conservatism align with christianity far more than leftism does. And when a jew subverts a house, is that house jewish? When the devil and his children subvert the church, that doesn't make it what christ wanted, and when the time comes these wolve's dens will be purged.
>antiwhite pastors
fuck antiwhites in general. most of the time these "pastors" have gay sons, worship or at least let sin slide, etc. Those fuckers aren't Christian.

Delete this.

Attached: 1548014155369.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>I'm Catholic
There's your problem.

Attached: 1541130435960.png (169x241, 117K)

thanks

You should pick up a King James Bible.
Christianity isn't cucked if you don't use thee versions of the Bible written by jews.
The reason so many Christians are cucked pacifists that think jews are god chosen people and Israel is great is because after WW2 the jews rewrote thee Bible and basically cucked everyone that follows that version.
In the King James Bible it's a sin to support jews, let them in your home or country. God says to continue his exile of the jews for eternity.
Synagogue of satan, The tribe of liars. They're literally trying to summon satan onto earth with the creation of greater Israel and rebuilding the temple.
Also 6 million jews need to vanish, on that note I am kinda happy because to vanish them is more like vaporize and only a nuke to Israel would vaporize 6 million quickly. I know that a zionist jew would have no problems killing his own people to raise satan.

Attached: 1545478336387.jpg (725x566, 141K)

FUCK Satania and FUCK Sataniaposters

Attached: 777.png (1457x1080, 729K)

>synagogue of satan

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

co

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 15.png (320x360, 219K)

Attached: 1514925397930.jpg (347x299, 28K)

Why is this post stickied?

Attached: 1543899690598.jpg (774x850, 197K)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: FUCK ME JESUS.jpg (350x350, 18K)

>ITT kike religions
fuck off mongoloid shills. Jow Forums is a lain board.

Attached: 1464273920761.gif (500x515, 1.31M)