Attached: 230044.jpg (213x166, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/430ELEIFhQk
youtu.be/ni-0aa_zD8w
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free Palestine

Attached: 1526383192107.jpg (573x497, 156K)

A shill for what, exactly?

Just because you're not a neo-nazi doesn't mean you're a shill.

Attached: FF445DC2-BACF-4935-AD56-3820573BB605.jpg (608x757, 107K)

ZIONISTS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY

Attached: 1526482974410.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

Top tard post.

I've found it impossible to take him completely seriously since he deplatformed Faith Goldy. Goes against his "Free speech is the most important thing" narrative completely.

I am not sure myself. I started listening to his videos about freedom of speech, and I agree with that, then there is "clean you room before you slay the dragon" I agree too. But is there any aspect where he's not honest?

Because the Muslims say so.

Any time somebody says something the Muslims do not like, they immediately call that person a jew.

They have been brought up like that in their mosques that preach "peace and equility":
www.youtube.com/watch?v=95GxhqjHZ3E

well this maybe ?

youtu.be/430ELEIFhQk

Attached: sdfsd.png (1371x771, 891K)

How to improve your own life and how to improve your country are two very separate things.
Jow Forums fails to grasp that Juden Peterstein is solely focused on the former.

Attached: 1A7F08F6-EB68-4B4C-AA71-A5D96F64ED61.png (568x767, 502K)

He's selling cultural Marxism as the solution to cultural Marxism
youtu.be/ni-0aa_zD8w

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-180723.png (480x960, 267K)

This is why

Attached: hes-a-fucking-commie.jpg (900x600, 406K)

One could argue that improving a country starts with individual people.

Does he defend Marxism/Leninism anywhere?

Thanks for the input everyone!

People on here like to shit talk Peterson, just as they do any other public figure. However, I have not come across any aspect of him that seems disingenuous.

Sure, he is fond of making money (from his talks, books, and online programs), however he is an academic at heart and his various business endeavours create a bigger outreach for his ideas. He is also straight up about the fact that he is making a lot of money.

I believe his ideas are extremely relevant and important for the current generation. If you can learn anything from what he has to say, good for you man. Peterson comes off as a person who is genuinely trying to make a change for the better, as opposed to the countless virtue signalers that we are so used to seeing. Most of what he is talking / writing about is not even political. If the politics got you into Peterson, that's great. But the true genius of Peterson is what he has to say in the realms of psychology and philosophy.

Thank you.
I try to take with a grain of salt everything and everyone, that's all :-)

>peterstein
>don't change the system
>be stoic instead
>eat the shit sandwich
>no $1000
>what is a neoliberal shill
>good_goy.jpg

Attached: ben.jpg (758x960, 54K)

Shop. Can't believe faggots fall for this.

>don't change the system
Change the system by evolution instead of revolution?

That's exactly what JBP says and is what people who oppose him blissfully ignore. There isn't one person I've met who's against this man that isn't a bad listener.

We're evolving to revolution.

Attached: 8A58FAD4-8046-4E6D-968D-E5712E9899F1.jpg (693x414, 321K)

Tells you to read Solzhenitsyn and then calls you an antisemite when you read 200 years together. Explicitly calls white identity evil. Tells you to take your pills and clean your room instead of purging the filth that is rotting this nation away. A gatekeeper pushed by the mainstream media to sell the neoliberal individuality cult to radicalizing western youths.

This videos explains everything that's shill about Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Before he was famous he produced reports for the UN and did consulting for the Trilateral Commission. He isn't some random professor who accidentally became the face of the resistance against degeneracy. He was chosen and placed there.

You are evolving into a Yugoslavia.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
will watch later, thanks

Attached: TorwächterPeterson.jpg (475x640, 181K)

he despises it.. jfc this thread