HOW DARE THIS GOOK SLANTEYE BUGMAN CHINK SHIT EVEN SUGGEST THIS?

HOW DARE THIS GOOK SLANTEYE BUGMAN CHINK SHIT EVEN SUGGEST THIS?
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN????

Attached: 255278241.jpg (1080x527, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pennies are good luck though! Dropped.

The penny is only kept around because of the (((zinc))) lobby

you mutts still have pennies in your mutt country?

Add the Vapor dollar

youtu.be/MTkhrosH8xw

Attached: B69B8E98-DE7F-4A12-AAF7-EAA444902359.jpg (1162x756, 1.26M)

>delete penny
kikes on suicide watch

Attached: shut.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Who else suck Yang Wang??

Yeah, how else would we get an odd amount of change back? Say we need $2.77 back. How would we get 77¢ without pennies?

Experts have been saying this forever. It literally costs more to make a penny than the value of the penny. I think it cost like 1.5 cents per penny. They are useless and should go.
PS: day of the rope is traitorous whites, not coloreds.

what do you do with your pennies? i hardly doubt you bring 100 of them to buy a fucking chocolate bar

>Yeah, how else would we get an odd amount of change back? Say we need $2.77 back. How would we get 77¢ without pennies?
We have penny rounding in Canuckistan. If your change is $2.77 in change, you would only get $2.75 back here in Canada.

yo is this kid fucking retarded?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190316-172434_Chrome.jpg (1436x311, 106K)

Shove them in drawers and forget about them honestly.

I think how utterly useless the penny has become should be a wake up call exposing how rampant inflation in this country has become. Half our currency is practically speaking, useless. Almost all change is worthless, the only bit most care about is quarters and even then only for aldi carts. Just think about what it really means, that we devised a monetary system in which half of it is now obsolete due to inflation.

>what do you do with your pennies? i hardly doubt you bring 100 of them to buy a fucking chocolate bar
I buy ramen noodles with my nickles, dimes, etc. They cost 27c each. So it's easy to pool together coins for something like this.

And Ramen noodles are perfectly for converting small change because they can be stored in the pantry for a very long time before going bad. I don't even notice an expiry date on the packages.

Ramen noodles are probably the only thing you can buy for around a quarter though. rofl.

So they always round down? The extra pennies always go to the merchants and never to the customers?

Dude $1000 man.

Attached: 1552293265377.jpg (1000x1000, 291K)

$1000 bills will be the new penny in yangs hyper inflation era

they round to nearest nickel iirc

Is this some sort of poetic metaphor, or a shitpost? If he's saying get rid of penny coins, that's fucking stupid.

>Oy vey this is great news; I can round up to full dollars now!

Attached: 1493305110596.jpg (335x400, 72K)

We're saving them to forge into rust-free rakes.

Imagine being so retarded you think 2% inflation is "rampant inflation".

Yeah we should trust these experts. Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea for currency to have intrinsic value instead of being worthless paper notes?

Attached: wiemar.jpg (553x436, 41K)

GET RID OF LINCOLN? THE MAN THAT FREED SLAVES, HOW RACIST