Should gay men be allowed to adopt children lads?

Should gay men be allowed to adopt children lads?

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (628x314, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3be_1326570950
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would rather two gay nationalists raise a child than a heterosexual libshit couple

If they are fellow germans yes. No degenerates.

No

Yes and fuck them because the (((age of consent))) and (((homophobia))) is unironicly a Jewish creation and has no place in white history

No. They are frequently mentally and emotionally unstable plus de eat da poo poo.

Yes :3 Ricky Martin did it, I think also ugly fat homo Elton John also did

Straight men should get gay married (they can fuck as many chicks on the side as they want)
And adopt or Surrogate children of their own to raise, benefiting from the tax break and social approval.
Then raise their children to be nationalists
Fight the liberals with their own poison

one of your fellow german I met used to pee sitting down on the toilet

No. If by natures laws you weren't meant to have them then it should stay that way.

as long as they aren't completely bonkers

They should be allowed in adoption centers that are really gas showers you faggot

Found the pedo buzzfeeder

no

no they will likely abuse the child

ALL GAYS SHOULD BE KILLED
THEY RAPE KIDS
THEY SPREAD DISEASE
THEY DO DRUGS
FAGGOTS SHOULD ALL BE SLAUGHTERED JUST LIKE THE SAND NIGGERS IN NEW ZEALAND AND THE JEWS IN CHARLESTON

THIS IS WHAT HOMOS DO IN THEIR FREE TIME
liveleak.com/view?i=3be_1326570950

Attached: tim-poz-cum-viral-loads-bailey.jpg (613x337, 38K)

only the orphaned children of other gay men.

Eat shit, fag lover. All children should be afforded the opportunity to be raised by a loving mother and father. That said, fags can't be much worse than single mothers.

Kids need parents. So yes. Places to rent in a while that arrangement is not nearly as good as a heterosexual couple, nature has made it this way, gay couples are still adequate to the task.

And two men are almost certainly preferable to two lesbians raising a child.

Mm, as long as they aren't complete fucking weirdos.

Why is that? Is it because you said so? Hahahahahahahah. Hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

No.

Should adopt a bullet in the face

trans since '10 here. My sister may donate eggs so I could have a kid (sort of) with my husband's genes + surrogate... I'm still holding off tho, because I want to do an edit of my DNA onto the egg if that's possible in like 5 yrs, or perhaps just CRISPR edit the kid's genes to be superior. Sadly I think this is 10 yrs away from being acceptable in the US.

If my sister isn't comfortable with the idea, and I'm not even 100% myself, then we'll opt for a surrogate and her eggs.

I want to have 2 kids at least.

I'm gay and absolutely not
the vast majority of gay men would not make good fathers or role models, first of all, but secondly and most importantly a child really does need a parent of each sex. It's one thing if some whore gets knocked up without a husband, but to purposely put a child in that situation is fucked up

gay rights should never have included adoption

Yeah, this avoids splashes. A first world marker.

Attached: IndischeOlympiade.webm (240x426, 2.19M)

Why not pay a surrogate and raise your actual children?

Don't really have a problem with it. Would be a good way to test if being get really is a choice, or being raised by gay people makes you gay by proxy.

UNDER NO CONDITION WHATSOEVER

Attached: 1551986341152.png (920x504, 465K)

but is beta as fuck

>Should childabuse be allowed

Gonna have to go with a big fat no on that one.
And I don't mean that in only the physical sense, though I believe there are some alarming statistics on that, but more so the extreme importance to the psyche of a child to have a mom and a dad, it's so deeply important.

Nobody is entitled to children, and if nature has deemed you unfit, then I'll concur with her.

>Should gay men be allowed
NO. FTFY

Those faces, man.

Attached: 1549918274556.png (1840x2003, 764K)

Nope. You can take a manly standup piss at one of those things. Have you ever seen such one in your life, pajeet?

Attached: Pissrinne.jpg (1200x900, 78K)

Attached: 1551635876890.png (617x571, 260K)

Fags reproduce by touching kids. No.

Attached: faggots and gays ruin everything nice.jpg (960x468, 89K)

Based

in germany

kek jealousy much fag? these the questions that keep you up at night?

no

what if i dont want to adopt a tyrone ? I only want kids if i can breed a 10/10 nordic model surrogate mommy. i hope my future hubby is of the same mindset.

Attached: 1509260769096.png (747x686, 44K)

Zero tolerance for gays raising any sort of family.

The moment you accept them in any fashion, the moment you play into (((their))) hands.

No. Homosexuality is a mental illness and they shouldn't be entrusted with the care of a child.
Children need a mother (female) and father (male) and all attempts should be made at a normalized family unit. Homosexuals also much more likely to abuse and groom children in their care.

Well yeah, it's degenerate and people should grow up with a mother and father. It's just like transexuals, it's not natural

the child isn't going to grow up with a masculine figure in their life leading to the onions boy downward spiral

LOL