This faggot is an accelerationist psychopath who ruined memes and gave ISIS exactly what they wanted and should be...

This faggot is an accelerationist psychopath who ruined memes and gave ISIS exactly what they wanted and should be condemned for what he did by killing civilians in a place of worship. Change my mind.

Attached: 901ED00D-0AD5-43AD-ABD9-6CED3713D849.jpg (1566x881, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552670665749.webm
katana17.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/the-great-replacement-manifesto-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-mar-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=1glTOFPECNI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Islamic Style Porch Way And Window
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ruined memes

Glow in the dark cia nigger detected.

There hasn’t been this hilarious and huge of a happening in awhile

Attached: 6F644006-0AA5-4081-AD5E-1A2A7B65BEB5.jpg (1024x544, 70K)

boo hoo
how will we ever recover

Attached: 1552692687091.jpg (724x401, 74K)

he's a falseflag'ing commie.
True Jow Forums would never be this cringe.

>Change my mind.

Not required for the new dawn ...

I won't.

accelerationism is a conscious phenomenon as opposed to an ideological subscription. you may be aware you are an accelerationist, but only fools ever go out and violate the NAP for no good reason

accelerationism is a conscious evolution, not a belief system. but systems you can believe in do permeate the idea itself. if someone kills in the name of "accelerationism" you may as well call them retarded.

ultimately, it comes when critical mass has occurred at the conscious-societal level, and the only way to save as many people from the clutches of entropic collapse is to divide the system by zero.

Muslims arent civilians they are invaders, read the manifesto faggot. Good I hope ISIS chimps out & pushes more whites into violent retaliation.

ISIS wants to fulfill their prophecy of defeating 17 nations in order to bring about the apocalypse. They don't give a shit about random muslims getting gunned down, in fact they do it themselves.

This board is full of accelerationist retards who were ruined when Stormfront raided Jow Forums in 2012 and you dumbfucks give the government exactly what they want by giving them an excuse to further censor and control the internet.

Attached: stormfags.jpg (1360x1888, 734K)

Islamophile

k

suck my cock.

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind. Am I saying to not fight back? Not at all. I am saying to be intelligent and consider the consequences of your actions.

Attached: accelerationism isn't terrorism.jpg (1640x194, 120K)

There have been seven posts on swarmfront since 2016. That's why you don't spam that pasta anymore.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

what a fucking trash can false flag homo gay low intellecct probably bums kids too

Why didn't you read his manifesto?

Attached: 1552692466572.jpg (800x528, 342K)

He is doing a six with his hands. He is an occultist.

FridayForFuture =FFF=666 in Christchurch

Attached: 1509663598092.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

how come no one wants to mention that this faggot was a Muslim?

>condones israel
>doesnt name the jew
>supports zionists like breivik and candace owens
based!

Attached: AltRight-OK.jpg (2000x2000, 2.31M)

>ruined memes
the nz memes are pure gold
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552670665749.webm

>ruined memes
My sides are still in orbit nigger
>reddit spacing
Here for the memes eh?

Attached: plebbit_fags.jpg (2120x2601, 832K)

>a dad died shielding his son
>a father watched his 21 year old son get murdered before getting murdered himself
>children as young as 2 slaughtered
>father with wife and child killed
>people who were just on vacation killed

This is so fucking vile.

No.
Who cares

I agree, that's vile as fuck
There weren't nearly enough children in the building

truly, who would have thought that they'd take shitposting to the real world?

Attached: australia shitpost dance.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

It's just a prank, bro.

Not so funny when the roles are reversed

He's what happens when you live on eight chin and take the memes seriously,
coupled with being a psychopath.
Doing that shit here was just cowardly. He couldn't do it in his own country because a previous idiot had already had them effectively disarmed. He didn't do it in France where revenge for terror would have atleast been plausibly justified because he was pussy.
He's just a psychopathic loser shouting internet memes while people here cheer him on.
He's done great service to NZ by getting them disarmed and putting them on the isis map and giving the politicians justification to do things like censor the internet, remove freedoms and spy on citizens. What a fucking hero

Violence and massacres are never funny you sick fuck

I agree but I don't think ISIS would have stopped doing what they are doing without him anyway

ruined memes

katana17.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/the-great-replacement-manifesto-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-mar-2019/

There's a whole slew of assblasted muslims in the comments, where was this linked?

yours will be

Any extra information on this guy? I'm hearing a lot of conspiracies going around about him.

Yeah man, his manifesto screams of chan culture. No education, no intellect. But the same bullshit that's "ironically" spewed out here all the time. I'm sorry for what happened in your country.

Is he a manlet? Was this manlet rage? Should manlets be regulated?

Mmmm those are some nice arms I want him to hold my twink neck in them

rake incoming

I can't change the mind of a retard, sorry.

Attached: Roman.gif (480x319, 47K)

OC

Attached: b0b.png (604x711, 459K)

I haven't read the news yet today but he traveled a lot, lived here sporadically. Got a firearms liscene in December 2018 and immediately started buying guns.
Not connected to the other arrests. Only one other has been charged with inciting racial violence, maybe he shared the stream and talked some I don't know

>supports cadace owens
Lol how out-of-touch can you be? Never mind the rest which can be debated over (Breivik is a hero though), but his citing Candace Owens, the alt-lite sheboon, as his chief influence was a troll. How could you be stupid enough to fall for it?

You're right

True.

Oh and the death toll is now 50, they found another body

From what I understand he invested in bitcoin and was financially able to travel from Western Europe, through the Balkans, middle East, and even into Northern Pakistan.

According to his manifesto he began radicalised in 2016 - 2017 following terror attacks throughout Europe. Possible connection to him with IDF and Shia Militants. Also strange supposed connections with the Mosques in Christchurch with Islamic radicalism.

Not the same symbol you dumb fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=1glTOFPECNI

I can't tell if some of you are 15yo or 50 yo.

>lel islam truck of peace
>europe is so cucked
>Hamad is gonna fuck all your women

Anytime a European is killed this is the type of shit we see. All fair in love and war.

that "faggot" as you kikes like to call him literally turned out to be a fucking hero
He shot up that mosque because it was used for radicalizing mudslimes and grooming.
fuck off fucking faggot
SPREAD PIC RELATED FAR AND WIDE LADS

Attached: basedkiwilad.jpg.png (1193x1314, 647K)

VOTE NOW AUSSIE OF THE YEAR
VOTE VOTE VOTE

YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES

Attached: winner winner NZ.jpg (1080x574, 191K)

better to sit on your ass while muslim shitskins invade your country right?

Before you scream false flag, ask yourself this, why is it that they don't want people seeing the video and reading the manifesto SO BADLY?

Why are they hiding it instead of plastering excerpts like they usually do?

We all know these fucks have no self awareness and can't meme, from internal emails and documents showing how they've tried to infiltrate us, and yet the shooter was able to meme perfectly.

Think about it

Saved

The CIA niggers are terrified of copycats and that's why they've posted this pasta 25+ times
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/

Attached: 1552692130096.png (800x528, 676K)

Muslims are not civilians, they are enemies. Every muslim should die or white race is doomed to fail. You retards dont realise how fucked you are.

Fuck off kike

Hily shit he is actually based.

No. He is a Mossad asset like Anders Breivick

Having duty and a mission does not make one a psychopath. What is moral is not dictated by what is comfortable or popular.

It's clear that acting civil has got us nowhere.

Frankly, I welcome anything that still has a chance of accomplishing something.

Sure thing shlomo

only two sane takes I've seen since this whole thing happened

If people can't see how dangerous Islam and Muslims are, then they deserve to die.

The worse it gets, the quicker something can happen. The normies need to be kicked awake. When all the child grooming came out about Rotherham, that should have been the time for England to fight back. Instead nothing happened. What more will it take?
Chaos is opportunity

for some this is just a meme page, for some fags with out social life or friends, is the only thing they know

>NAP
Neck yourself subhuman

>everyone who hates mudslims is a kike
Cope you fucking subhuman. Enjoy mudslims raping your kids and killing your people.

you realise muslims mandate their buildings, right?
almost all purpose built mosques have the exact same architecture
falseflag fakenews spreading retard

There is nothing wrong with acceleration. I want to see a land war in Europe during my lifetime, just like my ancestors did for hundreds and hundreds of years. Peace is stifling, and poison for the soul of every red blooded man.

>Ukranian
>Calling anyone else subhuman

How about if men simply went around armed at all times instead of war

Maybe it wasn't purpose buolt and they just bought an unused building

I agree. It's a shame that mossad agents get to do whatever it takes to keep isreal safe.

My Muslim brothers. Dont be fooled. This was no white supremacist. Who gains from this. Only seasoned Jow Forumsacks know how easy it is to shred a would be active shooter theory right out the window. This was a mossad false flag to hide the hundreds of innocents killed by them same day.

Attached: 1551302418522.jpg (189x189, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
the eternal anglo is a cancer just as bad as the sand niggers

kek sure thing mohamhead
fuck off fucking sandnigger
that same mosque produced radicalized mudslimes that were killed in the middle east by the USA military.
Even the parents of the mudslimes who died for ISIS said that the Mosque is a cover for ISIS infiltrators to set up cells in the West.

fuck off sandnigger

>Anarchist
>have enough brain cells to type
Im surprised.

boo fucking hoo

Attached: chad_brenton.png (2564x1180, 187K)

Was there ever any info on who the other people they arrested were and if they were actually charged with anything?

>lone wolf
>obviously worked in a terrorist cell
>that's before even presuming who the terrorist cell was working for (mossad)
kek

Or, how about we create "Crime Free Zones" then we will be safe

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=Islamic Style Porch Way And Window

almost all churches have a spire or a steeple
mosques have golden or copper domes

basic architectural features are commonplace across religious buildings, to help identify them, stemming from the times of the crusades etc.

even better, lets make murder illegal

Did the one in NZ hwve that shit? Cant remember. Who cares anyway. They are all child grooming centres anyway

He made anime real. KYS.

Just like mudslime terrorism is "condemned" right?
#notallmuslims
oh but he's white so it actually matters when he does it

Attached: 1552674640027.jpg (1024x726, 614K)

but we got some sick memes out of it

Attached: my favorite anime.png (595x104, 16K)

Agreed fuck this glow in the dark nigger

This. Sick and tired about 1st world countries doing nothing to retaliate against the fucking muslims. The ones who haven't blown themselves up are using takiyah until it's their turn to blow up. I hope they all get massacred. /thread

So now isis have a free right to kill jews thanks to the australian killer?

>VOTE NOW AUSSIE OF THE YEAR

Attached: aus.gif (399x369, 39K)

What is the point of being armed if you have nobody to bear arms against? Weapons are for fighting with, not for display.

No. Fuck you ((NOSE))

Attached: 1552588135523.jpg (610x416, 50K)

>memeflag

sure thing moishe.

'retaliate against muslims'? how fucking dumb are you to not realize the zionist jews are behind islamic terrorism and white nationalist terrorism.

>giving them an excuse to further censor and control the internet.
NIGGER THEY ACTUALLY CAN'T THO
CHANGE MY MIND

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Lots of things are surprising to subhumans