The shooter killed 1 Iranian

How dare you hurt another aryan you bastards

Attached: 1552745041038.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>muslim iranian
traitor to his bloodline. he deserved it

they all looked like niggers to me.

The PERSIAN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his olive skin. This olive skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the mountains and deserts of Persia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The olive skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The PERSIAN man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The PBS (PERSIAN Big Schlong) is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the PERSIAN man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Aryan seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the PERSIAN man impregnates.

In total, the PERSIAN man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the PERSIAN man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

iranians are not aryans. they are as alibabas as they come

It was Mossad

Attached: Nigger.png (480x466, 139K)

the irony of a Lithuanian saying that

Don't worry, we'll finish the job soon.

Fuck all persians :)

Attached: 86275.jpg (768x615, 150K)

Shut up Avrell

Attached: 3035410dalton-jpg.jpg (500x356, 31K)

Fuck you too wh*te degenerate.

Attached: mapsachaemenidempiresimple (2).png (350x248, 74K)

You’ll get the fucking rope too when the day comes

Attached: AE699C26-2D25-4074-BFC2-7906941D5985.jpg (634x390, 64K)

>the irony of a Lithuanian saying that
no pun intended. let me make myself perfectly clear. i'm coming from the point of globalized world and equality regime where even war equals peace, freedom equals slavery, ignorance equals strength, etc.. So in such world no countries and no nations exist. So any given nationality is cover for borats to perform boratology warfare. So no iranians or muslims were hurt in that mosque. So whatever i said didn't come from "lithuanian". Yes i was raised here ever since i remember. My soviet birth certificate says i was born here in the same little lithuanian town i'm still living today. My lithuanian passport says i'm lithuanian. But that is just "ihre papiere bitte" portion of military deception.

not fooling anyone, Reza

VOTE NOW AUSSIE OF THE YEAR
USE THE CHRISTCHURCH HIGH COURT EMAIL/PHONE NUMBER TO SUBMIT YOUR NOMINEE

Attached: aussie uprising.png (600x488, 81K)

Mooooooooooooo

God, you're fucking boring OP. Go do something else.

>Mooooooooooooo
running of the bulls or running the bullies? Don't make mistake with holy cows as in land of indochina where they engage in swastika worshiping, floating corpses, cannibals and crematoriums. It's just as insulting as spanish inquisition.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 32117D72-05D3-4D4C-BE8D-6CA75096485A.jpg (750x900, 69K)

t. European LARPing as a Persian Aryan

[SPREAD THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE].

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

evidence for any of these claims?

That copypasta is old enough to vote.
I've been to Africa, the average height is about 5'5" and the average IQ is about 90

>average IQ is about 90
?

Attached: 1544304312123.png (1000x893, 39K)

>iranian
>aryan
Pick one and only one, shitskin

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 115K)