Imagine my shock!

pauljosephwatson.gif

Attached: 9A2243A8-E2BC-4F16-A2E1-7BF05C8966E2.jpg (640x766, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
archive.fo/fW3nR
archive.fo/p3cHa
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO NO NO. This backfired BIG TIME.

Attached: 1545235051693.jpg (300x477, 59K)

Link or starve potatonigger

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1542740890409.png (1022x1246, 823K)

>Intellectual Observer
Literally who? Where the fuck do you get these websites?

Attached: what.png (616x115, 9K)

oy vey

Attached: behind_this_post.png (720x720, 20K)

What the fuck is this website, they have really weird grammer and spell things wrong

Is this a Russian site or something lmao

Attached: what2.png (810x179, 11K)

PROS OF A MOSSADI FALSE FLAG

>bypass attention on recent Gaza bombing, a retaliation for some rockets sent by (((ISIS))) backed spooks

>bypass attention on the brexit debacle and avoid focusing on new UK elections and the leftie ANTI-SEMITIC Jeremy Corbyn

>put pressure on jewed Drumpf

Yeah, gonna need better proofsies on that one, OP. Big claims take big evidence, etc etc

Attached: 1503620147801.png (480x332, 39K)

100% false flag

Literally a really shit fake news site written by people who barely know English

Attached: what3.png (814x215, 15K)

This actually makes sense.

fuck off kike

OI GOY VEY DO YOU HAVE AN ONLY LOICENSE FOR YOUR JEWGLE SEARCHES BY ANY FOOKIN CHANCE?

>it’s not a MOSSAD false fla-
oh...

Attached: JEWS.png (564x635, 280K)

so it was the kikes stirring the pot after all

What the fuck? So it was just a massacre to get the guns

That site looks fake as fuck, and literally no other outlets have mentioned it

Attached: 131EB076-60C7-48D8-A3C6-D3448C92DD3A.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Oh no! I've been found out!

Attached: 1519330181648.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

Whoooduh thunkit

Attached: B86ED347-5321-4870-AA3F-34BA7B7AE3EB.jpg (850x400, 71K)

Also, New Zealand is the most remote country with a significant population. Thus, it is perfect for a distraction from the goings on in the Middle East. In the larger context, this strike appears on the surface to be nothing more than a common white man attacking in the style that the Jihadists have been for a long time now. He very well could be part of a military operation but for a supposed white nationalist, he was suspiciously silent about Jewish Masters in his manifesto.

Anons, if this attack represents a major escalation by the (((Masters))) toward racial conflict you need to get your heads up fast. Look for suspicious people that are way out of place in your communities. Pay attention to your local Jews and what they are up to. They might false flag themselves for sympathy and to create a justification for more war in the Middle East.

>GLOABL NEWS

kek. so this is one of those russian fake news sites?

>fakenews

Tell me the names of the other three that were involved.

Once you have the names, you will clearly see if they are ((())) or not.

>b-but I can't find the names

So you can''t say aforemetioned info of an israeli escaped is (((fsake)))(((news))) until you fucking read the names online

>b-but

JEWgle is not your friend after all, goy

Fake n gay. But I’m the only possibility this isn’t a false flag is if the guy didn’t mention Jews so they can’t call him hitler. But that doesn’t make sense cause libs call ppl who support free speech nazis in the media

It should be noted that only one of them defected (the fifth) not all five defected. A defection does not necessarily mean he's a jew.

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

It makes sense if they want to give new life to neoconservatism. Things aren't being as heavily moderated even on normie sources as I would have expected either. All the memes and live streaming almost seem like an overdone way to try and prove it was not some sort of false flag though that could just be incidental. Jews trying to bring back Muslim hate to 2001 levels and get support from the mainstream right seems like an obvious move after elements of the democrats attacking them and gaining ground.

Bump

Reading this makes me want to make my own fake news site. I mean you don't need any credentials and you can write whatever fake shit you want and people will see it in Google, sound fun.

bump.

This is clearly a 4D chess move, and I'm not even memeing. This is fucking genius. Now everyone will turn to Israel and ask them why they'd attract Muslim killers. Remember, these people are Jow Forumstards who know all the tricks.

Attached: pepecool.jpg (240x240, 15K)

hmm

Attached: israelmassshootings.jpg (1563x1800, 659K)

>Remember, these people are Jow Forumstards who know all the tricks.
what do you even mean by this?

They know exactly what steps to shift the shit onto Jews.

>The Jews
Hey Moshe. zionists aren't Jews. Israelis aren't jews. Real Jews follow the Torah. Democrats are tearing each other apart and anyone who talks about Israel gets called an antisemite. You fuckers don't realize that when Netanyahu visits for AIPAC he's gonna be booed off the fucking stage.

bumpp

If Jews did 9-11, attacked the USS Liberty, etc., why would they not kill dozens of Muslims in a shooting spree to spark unrest? We already know what Jews are capable of.

bump

bump.

Ohhhhh veyyy can you see

Attached: 1492475135053.jpg (515x420, 80K)

>OH NO NO NO
kek was going to post this

Attached: 1528550158283.png (381x461, 285K)

bro at this point with so many zionist Qucks I can't even tell if you're memeing anymore

bump

bump.

what a fucking genius he was, that's why he didn't named the jews

Attached: 1552650111391.png (243x250, 83K)

sauce archive.fo/fW3nR

Attached: 1541823373461.jpg (1305x1080, 216K)

Sauce nao.

>offended by a news website with GLOABL reach

bets on when this guy gets (((suicided)))?

Implying the Moosad only uses Jews in their ops. Implying they aren't the masters of using Arabs against Arabs or against anyone

archived here archive.fo/p3cHa

Many articles are written by bots nowadays.

bump

BUMP

Attached: Lanza_Hogg.jpg (375x466, 21K)

kek
>OY VEY, GOYIM SEE
>ALL THE CON'S OF THE KIKE

Attached: 1424775060686.jpg (720x602, 46K)

No source in op and some bullshit basement dweller "newspaper" link a few posts down

i've never seen so many of you hook noses in a single thread working so aggressively.. it makes me think this has to be legitimate

Russki shits are really trying hard to blame the jews on this one.

Hi schlomo

That's pretty weak sauce.

>they have really weird grammer and spell things wrong
User submitted content. Probably from Jow Forums.

KEK

yeah it's most likely fake
we'll have to wait if something comes out in msm

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: 3456345.png (486x576, 6K)

Something fucked up big time with this one.
Is it possible.... maybe ....
The Jews got Jewed
Haaaar Harr Hardy Harr
Remember
The only one you have to look out for is the one you will never see coming.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

di

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x360, 219K)

bumpp

Attached: 1523536614962.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

bump

bump.

bump.

how the fuck is this shit sliding so fast?

>tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
This is an iranian news agency...

>intellectual observer
fake news you absolute mongoloids

Attached: mong.png (231x218, 4K)

>Intellectual observer
>by newsnerd

seems legit

>literal nobody website

Okay? Iranian and Russian news is more trustworthy than all the news in the west combined.

The interdimensional reptilian shapeshifting mantids are causing AI deepfake false flags by masonic predictive programming weather manipulation and fluoride trails to distract moloch crisis actors from the fact that fake news aliens are hollow and that the sandy hook landing never existed so (((they))) can continue to harvest jesuit adrenochrome from our kali yuga pineal glands for chinese nanochip astral projection remotely through demonic V2K 5G technology from the top of the black cube HAARP hexagon on top of satan.

i bet you find yourself clever for that pile of crap
funny

Spread the word, brother.

bump

holy fuck
bumpin

>Iranian News
Seems legit

only a zionist would pretend like western news is credible...kys kike.

diplomatic immunity

It's an iranian news agency but the analyst is white. Or do you only take news from CNN?

Intellectuals only poofter, you're not invited

>Intellectual Observer
Wtf is this? Is this what they thought caused Trump and Bolsonaro and Salvini and shit? It's barely even English leel.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

j

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 10.png (320x359, 219K)

nump

The lack of any sort of real mention of the jews in the manifesto makes me think this is probably closer to the truth.