A real man would've challenged each mudslime to a duel rather than murdering innocents

A real man would've challenged each mudslime to a duel rather than murdering innocents

Attached: 123175682356568235652.png (185x251, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/members-eagles-death-metal-band-played-bataclan-attend-paris-attacks-n683216
nytimes.com/2018/07/23/world/canada/toronto-shooting-greektown.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Arena_bombing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_truck_attack
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
archive.is/HBPky
archive.is/aS4AP
archive.is/BpJKr
archive.is/PwYVv
archive.is/OpzT7
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_nightclub_shooting
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najibullah_Zazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or the game of chess

Attached: uhi.jpg (748x571, 60K)

oh well !

unironically this

No amounts of whining will bring your friends and family back

show you´re flag.

Or you could just cut out the middle man and read Siege

whatever you say nigger lover

Innocent is a strong word for a group with strong ties to terrorists. Maybe people like you should stop refusing to investigate crimes.

nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/

Attached: 1552763296824.jpg (744x960, 51K)

LOL fuck off

You must be pretty retarded to genuinely think each of those 50 muslims were terrorists or even connected to terrorism.

I don't think 'slims do duels. Enjoy your chivalry.

>innocents
he killed 50 enemy combatants in the battle of christchurch

>wins duel
1 down, 6,000,000 to go.
>shit, got arrested for assault

I'm just saying it's pretty fucking beta to shoot a bunch of unarmed muslims. They didn't even have a chance. If you wanna prove the white race is so superior then beat them like a man.

Estimate and honor for the Australian warrior

>They didn't even have a chance. If you wanna prove the white race is so superior then beat them like a man
His motivation wasn't to prove his manliness or the superiority of the white race. Also, you sound like a massive faggot.

Attached: 1537560400855.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Agreed there. But trucking people isn't that superior either.

imagine thinking killing a bunch of people is going to further your movement LMAO

DONT KILL BABY ROACHES!!!

I'm sure you and I both dislike muslims buddy. The difference is I actually have an IQ above 95 and realize mass-murdering them isn't going to do shit but cause a liberal outrage.

Right. Like every person who died in the twin towers?

I'm not justifying what the shitskins did. I'm saying we shouldn't copy them.

Oh shit. I forgot about the Charlie hebdo attack. Those guys sure got challenged right?

Oh fuck buddy, did you memory hole this attack? I mean, I’m sure these people were given a fair chance, right?
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/members-eagles-death-metal-band-played-bataclan-attend-paris-attacks-n683216

Are you retarded dude? Read what I just said.

These people sure got challenges, right? I’m sure he asked every person to a duel, right?
nytimes.com/2018/07/23/world/canada/toronto-shooting-greektown.html

>A real man
t. roastie

And it's a mutt, who would have guessed...

>A real man would
you tasted one recently, faggot?

>dune coons
>innocents

Ok dude. Read what I’m telling you.
I’m sure these people who died from a suicide bomber really got invites for a duel.
Before they went to a concert.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Arena_bombing

>guy gives his life away for a cause
>goes for total annihilation
>bitch faggot hits man from behind with an egg
>gets punched in the face and then is subdued for his own good before the old retard kills him
>hailed as a hero
Wanna know how I know for a fact you're a jackass?

Attached: 1552680135229.jpg (313x399, 19K)

I’m sue all the 332 people here got invited to duels.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings

Oh dude. Did you memory hole this? I’m so sure a couple hundred people got invited to “duels” and just decided to go here.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Marathon_bombing

Hey hay hey, dude dude dude.
Did you forget this? I’m sure all the people in the Christmas market decided
>I’m going to go shopping and accept this “duel” invite.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_truck_attack

Hey dude, are you too retarded to make an argument defending your stupid post?
You think these people got invited to “duels”?en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
You’re probably related to most of them, mentally. They shot up a bunch of retards. But I’m sure the Muslim council sent them postcards to a “duel”.

Okay, mohammed

>New Zealand Attack Meant to Deflect Global Attention from Gaza, Yemen: US Analyst
A former US army psychological warfare officer and counter-terrorism analyst described Friday’s massacre in New Zealand as a ‘Zionist operation’ aimed at drawing the global attention away from other ongoing massacres in the world, including those in the Gaza Strip and Yemen.
archive.is/HBPky

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"...
>7 year gap who knows where he is...
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
>a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
>a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
archive.is/aS4AP
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
archive.is/BpJKr
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
archive.is/PwYVv
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
archive.is/OpzT7
>shooter announced his attack in advance on infity, we KNOW the chans are monitored 24/7 and yet he was not stopped at all. Even though it would have been easy to inform and warn the NZ authorities and in several similar cases posters got immediately v&

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other.

Attached: Reported.png (1566x398, 238K)

Oh shit. I almost forgot this one. I’m sure this Muslim personally invited every one of these faggots to a duel.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_nightclub_shooting

Go back to your hole under a rock. I’ll kick your ass IRL and I’ll chew on you like a dog toy here.

The memes!
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552741116882.webm

Attached: 1552742934783.jpg (1920x1604, 630K)

t. ignorant American

His movement is self destructive in nature so yeah it furthers it. He just wants a reset when the revolution comes.

56%

Hay
Hey
Hay
Dude

Dude

I’m sure these 13 people who were working got certified letters to a duel.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

eb

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 2.png (320x360, 219K)

Buddy, you’re not responding. Did you get your stupid ideas shoved up your ass until you could see them?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Najibullah_Zazi
I’m sure this guy just junk mailed the fuck out of New York to ask for duels before he planned to bomb them.

>ancap geo location

fucking kek

But dueling is illegal.