Sam Stein BTFO MIGAtards

He has a point...

Attached: Capture.png (634x525, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

persecution.org/2018/08/17/growing-christian-genocide-nigeria-exceeds-6000-six-months/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally every time a terrorist attack happened obongos response was " terrible event, it's important to remember not all Muslims though"

He would not say "radical Islamic terror". I remember trump calling him and Hillary out on it and after about 2 weeks when it became clear that calling a spade a spade polled well Hillary started saying it 2.

yawn

Attached: 1552678774779.jpg (1024x726, 175K)

We live in that world bro

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 60K)

>Growing Christian Genocide in Nigeria Exceeds 6,000 in Six Months

persecution.org/2018/08/17/growing-christian-genocide-nigeria-exceeds-6000-six-months/

ccording to the Christian Association of Nigeria, more than 6,000 Christians have been murdered by Islamist Jihadists since the beginning of 2018. Not many people outside Nigeria seem to care.

The Nigerian government has frequently attributed these murders to clashes between farmers and herdsmen. During the Obama Administration, U.S. State Department personnel were quick to attribute this violence to inequality, poverty, and unemployment and to assert that the violence could not possibly be related to religion, Sharia Law, or Jihadist ideology.

Attached: 1535934288602.jpg (2671x2160, 3.33M)

Attached: 1545784334119.jpg (474x543, 56K)

Odd, thats exactly what the left says when whites get killed by terrorists, mexicans, niggers etc

Fuck off MIGAtards

Attached: 1552022131037.jpg (500x516, 51K)

nice response to christians being genocided, great image

Attached: 1535821215697.png (548x568, 458K)

Not even leftists and liberals care about niggers unless they're useful for an agenda.

and they happily show that fact without thinking, its great

Does he mean like when the London mayor Sadiq Khan said terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city, brushing off islamist attacks on westerners?
I think muslims and westerners can agree neither belong in each other's countries but globalist jewish banksters demand they be brought together and fight each other while said totalitarian seizes more and more tyrannical power from the "enriching diversity" that he wrought.

[SPREAD THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE].

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

Did he not realize that that's exactly what's been happening for the past decade?

32 Christians dead this month, burnt alive. At least 18,000 dead in 2018, 11,000 from the relgion of peace.... All these arguments rely on a egalitarian reality, which is a fabricated lie.

>(((Stein)))

Attached: C2075762-6712-46F0-AD24-1(...).png (1000x1000, 419K)

like USS Liberty?
9/11?
Las Vegas?
etc
etc

Imagine a world where Muslims are a small group of people?
I’m ok with that.

Attached: 3A9C5F85-0606-4233-A9F7-8254E9A282EB.jpg (418x405, 16K)

This is one of those times where pointing out hypocricy just shows that you are a hypocrite in the other direction

This.
/thread

Subject: A president minimizing a terror attack and its perpetrators.

Given example: A president minimizing a terror attack and its perpetrators

Begone kike shill acceleration faggot.

>imagine a world where our daughters are being raped and killed daily by mudslimes who hate everyone who isn't also a bloodthirsty hypocritical goatfucking pedo
o wait

>christians being genocided
They're doing a pretty good job at it themselves.

The Trump I used to know would have stated that this is the inevitable conflict resulting from having open borders.

That was literally Obama's response to Orlando.

Oh my goodness did you get btfo'd, and in your own thread. You must be so EMBARRASSED

Attached: ridyng9lhem21.jpg (1242x1250, 138K)

Neck yourself

This is a board of peace!

I don't have to imagine I lived in that world for 8 years under Obama.

It literally is a small group in comparison, they're just way more effective.

You mean like every President ever before Trump?

Lol’d

>all of the people in the store are brown

This is amexica

its only news because a white did it. nobody cares about muds killing muds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 4.50.01 PM.png (661x894, 272K)

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ed

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

imagine a world where a politician can identify the problem and actually tells the TRUTH
>pic related

Attached: 1552631828028.jpg (765x989, 144K)

>small group of people coming into a country as immigrants or refugees, killing the natural born citizens because they hate the people of the country they DECIDED to move to
>vs small group of people attacking that small group of immigrants/refugees who came into their country
not even close

SO, a middle east president has never said that about his people attacking europeans?

Your reasoning makes no sense and he is just baiting dumb people inciting them to hate more the people he hates.

Obama never even acknowledged the Pulse nightclub shooter was a Muslim.