70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Jow Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Attached: 1552767452665.jpg (215x320, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552003557950.webm
reddit.com/r/japanlife/comments/b0j92f/cheating_wife_part_2_update/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My woman child left me when I proposed

"Should I tell him that I blew his best friend when he went fishing with this dad?"

"Should I tell him about the time that 9 guys ran a train on me in the Greek Islands when I was backpacking through Europe for 6 months?"

20/80 rate
Women want the rare wealthy Chad who will provide the Disney-tier princess wedding, and won't settle for less.
Men see that licensed marriage is a government contract with high risk (alimony, bias family courts), low reward and avoid it.

PepeHands

Modern women are not worth it. All we ask for as men, are debt-free virgins without tattoos to support us in having a family.

Isn't it surprising to hear that all these qualities women possess already from birth (no debt, virgin, no tattoos) or instinct (have kids), but their upbringing and (((modern society))) tells them all of that is bad? Women literally have to do NOTHING and just survive until legal age to become desirable, but they always ruin themselves before long.

Roasties have literally no one to blame but themselves, again, all they had to do was just....live 18 years and they would be on the top of any man's dating list. But go on, tell men it's their problem for wanting standards

Daily reminder it’s impossible for women to be lonely

Attached: FC927E4B-818C-483E-8051-AC154D9C5D12.jpg (959x443, 65K)

>It's the men's fault
>They're the ones failing to step up to the plate
>Very few women are marriage material you say? Unthinkable.
Yeah, whatever.
It's a nice dream to have but with how easy it is to get screwed over by getting married currently, it's a gamble a lot are simply not willing to partake in.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552003557950.webm

Attached: p1_2.jpg (980x1260, 341K)

>article
>2015
kys faggot

I wonder how much worse things are now...

>failed

more like, not been stupid enough to fall for that obvious trap

fuck parasites

Attached: 1458605047550.gif (325x252, 891K)

I'm married and my wife is 4 months pregnant. We are white, what are YOU doing?

if you didn't get with your highschool qt you will be doomed to sharing used women with other men for the rest of your life

Attached: 00001.jpg (600x600, 32K)

The problem is the state if there is a problem. I don't think it is a problem.

A good entry into the world for a child is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING there is. Waiting longer means parents have more life experience first.

Poorly raised children will see to it that society is punished for it. If not immediately, then eventually.

This. Can confirm the disney princess syndrome also

Solution: have a marriage ceremony in a church and don't file it legally, and tell no one it's not "legal". In God's eyes, you're still married but you don't have any of the liability of legal marriage.

Attached: 1552658161768.jpg (612x329, 48K)

Based

Attached: 65hdhs.jpg (790x432, 208K)

>adult roles of responsibility
Yup, men have failed to chow down on the shit sandwich more and more have become aware of.
>and self-sufficiency
No, they're quite self-sufficient, especially when they don't have an economic millstone around their neck.

Goddamn, you are dumb. Listen to this shithead at your own risk.

Attached: LOSER.jpg (128x96, 5K)

>coping with being an incel

>26m reporting in
>barely any money
>live at home
>fap 20-30 times per day
>finishing masters degree in theoretical neuroscience
>trying to get phd in AI
>want to work on developing theoretical AGI weapons tech, manhatten project 2.0
>had a gf for a few years but shes too old and wasn't a virgin, shes conservative thin and big tits but i need a harem of virgins, and I currently have 0 gf offers and i don't think i've met a virgin in the last 10 years.
>the women I meet at university doing advanced degrees are just as stupid as the rest of them and completely unaware of the world of tech/science/phil/politics
>they actively avoid any kind of intellectual topic....and these are supposed to be the intelligent ones. They are also all slutting it up.

I will be 40+ before I have any money so I will try and look for a teen virgin then. IDGAF what anyone says so long as I'm rich by then.
If I can't get a blonde I will go to the depths of eastern europe and buy several teen virgin brides and build my harem.

Well at least she will have to stick around for 7 years to collect gibs me half of your shit.

who the fuck gets married at ages 20-25?
Like serious question, only the fucking idiots who knock up some dumb bitch get married and almost always get divorced after the kids born.

also forgot to mention i'm 8/10 looks 6ft + ripped, jacked, 0.001% fitness, ran a half marathon and beat a good portion of elite runners last week, have modelled once through nepotism in something you have probably seen and am socially good.

unmarried man-child that doesnt get divorce raped in court with half of my assets going to the bitch and then having to pay alimony for years to come.

yeah, i'll keep being an unmarried manchild. seems like a better life.

In all seriousness, I've been contemplating polygamy.

I got married. Found out within ten days that my wife was cheating on me with a guy 15 years older than us. Pretended like nothing was happening, went to court and annulled the marriage behind her back.

Don't get involve with those harlots bros.

based vegetable man

Number one: Fuck off

Number two: Women are shit

Number three: you have Jews gaslighting whites into thinking marriage and loyality are antiquated ideals.

1 post by I'd
>Sage

Wouldn't this make 70% of women in that age bracket unmarried?

Attached: 1525632677555.png (496x693, 96K)

I'm pretty sure I've given up on women. They suck, and I'm actually pretty content living alone.

Really shitty LARP, as far as I know it is literally impossible to fap 20-30 times a day

Attached: 98302070-95BC-4A66-8BCE-6DC3E8CD8894.jpg (492x347, 35K)

okay now that's epic. Part of me says I never will, another part of me says at least try, get your shit together and you might. Right now I'm saying fk it, it's not happening.

Explain how that wouldn't work. I know people doing this right now. You can even file taxes jointly and get the same deductions as if you were married, so long as you aren't in a common law state you can do this indefinitely without becoming legally married.

Attached: 53712327-2382904471743995-4362441837810548736-o-1-1552564335.jpg (900x508, 36K)

Under 10 is very easy. 20-30 seems unreasonable.

>I got married. Found out within ten days that my wife was cheating on me with a guy 15 years older than us. Pretended like nothing was happening, went to court and annulled the marriage behind her back.
I was just reading about something similar on the Japan forum on Reddit. Guy caught his wife cheating, they have a baby, now he wants to sue the guy who was fucking his wife but he won't divorce her. He's a fuckin' cuck. The baby might not even be his! Here, if you can stomach it: reddit.com/r/japanlife/comments/b0j92f/cheating_wife_part_2_update/

>I'm pretty sure I've given up on women. They suck, and I'm actually pretty content living alone.
That's me. I've got too much money now to get married. It's just way too fuckin' risky at this point. I'm a lone wolf, anyway.

Only one presidential candidate feels your pain.

Attached: Yang.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

not a larp...oh boy how I wish it was

this is just one of my drives

i'm fapping right now, and clearing some of the videos without anal in some of the site rips

i think i have 30tb +over a few drives

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1904x740, 509K)

I have a deformity.

yup

Attached: 07c.jpg (900x598, 98K)

Why? Because the generation that was supposed to raise me and prepare me for my future was too busy raping me financially and making sure I would be raped financially for the rest of my life.
We have been failed by our parents.

Get your life straight man. Wtf are you doing? Stop fapping, get off Jow Forums, pick up some hobbies, do a part time job or something and try to talk to people

Being half Asian is not a deformity

What a fucking mess.

>1 post by this aussie
also 3dpd and not even gynoid 0/10 would not bang

Attached: 1525983876329.jpg (900x1235, 121K)

I too would like to know, seems pretty legit to me. Especially if you do like you just stated and stay out of a common law state.

I can't even cohabitate with a woman without losing my fucking mind. How am I going to marry one?

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency,
Believe me, I am not the one who failed. When I got choices such as narcissistic entitled Aussie cunt women, studying or working my butt off for one of these hos, and then integrating into a "social" circle of bland asf NPC faggots who only talk about shit they've bought, well, excuse me for lacking enthusiasm.
I hate the title MGTOW. But I guess that's what I am. A uni dropout working a menial job that's taught himself 2 foreign languages and now moving onto programming. FUCK YOUR "CULTURE".

>stop fapping

literally why?

I really enjoy it, and I don't do drugs or regularly drink

>part time job
I'm studying maybe 10h a day, and working on AI healthcare projects and side long term AGI projects.
>talk to people
I talk to classmates and professors, and randoms in some uni societies.

I think I don't have a gf because I don't have the money/lifestyle

Boring

It's because men are approaching women who give no indication that they want to be approached. They meet women at work or school and can't imagine just smiling, saying hello, and moving right along until a woman gives them signs or approaches first. Men also think that liking a woman makes her like you back. Of course this leads to creepy, stalker, chasing behavior. Also, nobody wants to admit that they could be doing something so shamefully wrong but that's obviously happening. Why do you think it's mostly women out there tossing around "incel" as in insult? Men are acting like women!

This is a psychologically peaceful picture. Would be nice to be alone there for a while and think.

It's actually not bad if they get a little fat when they're super hot to begin with. Ridiculously hot women are very high maintenance.

seriously, can i get an ad-blocker for fucking "andrew yang"-ad posts ?

you guys are bigger pain in the asses then pop-ups

I bet that house gets a lot of alien visits.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>So Jow Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?
My first girlfriend disappeared and I later found out she went to jail on drug charges.
My second girlfriend was unable to remain faithful.
My third girlfriend committed herself to a mental institution.
My current girlfriend is already married to someone else.

Fuck the hell off, I'm doing the best I can.

I don't want to end up a milqetoast boomer.

BOARD OF PEACE.

Complete lack of motivation, as well as a general sense of contentment with how my life is and not wanting it to change.

>What a fucking mess.
Yeah, that cunt is more concerned with suing the man fucking his wife than he is in divorcing her. I was going to leave a comment telling him to take his head out of his ass, but it's Reddit. He probably would've turned on me and all of these other NPC Leftists would've down-voted the shit out of me for it.

Should I tell him about the double penetration BBC I have planned next week?

I still don't get it, he married a Japanese woman without knowing Japanese? Is he fucking retarded?

When I tell them I would only marry a virgin and they will be stoned to death for committing adultery or divorce, they tend to back off. Is it my fault I can't find a decent Muslim woman around here?

>he married a Japanese woman without knowing Japanese? Is he fucking retarded?
Guys do that all the fucking time here. Japanese cheat on each other all the time. Love hotels are everywhere.

I know they do, what I mean is "I will put my life in jeopardy for a woman I can barely understand" sounds crazy.

I've read that the rates of young males opting out of the dating market is incredibly high in japan. You have any perspective on that?

U don't have a gf because u are looking down on yourself. U are still in the uni, so join a club, not those dumbass frat drinking club but something like hiking club or any other sports club. Now you are working your ass off, which is good because you have a target worth working for, but you need a balance. Join one or two "healthy" club and start talking to people. Chance is these women opting for a healthier lifestyle think differently than those women who prefer to spend time drinking or partying, these type of girls are those who look for a rich Chad with the kind of "lifestyle" which u think u are lacking

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

ee

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 5.png (320x360, 219K)

Based bean. They don't understand accountability though so they'll just whine about patreeeeeeeeearchy.

REAL MEN WANT WOMEN WHO ARE DEBT-FREE VIRGINS WITH NO TATTOOS.

Oh, I'm a self-sufficient adult. I just see no reason to start a family. I enjoy my life and my career. Women demand a lot of time without giving anything back. Women only take, they do not give. Even the hyper-educated women I've dated fail to give anything. They all demand time and energy that I prefer to reserve for my career and my personal goals. The sex I can get from short-term relationships, which most millennial women prefer anyways.

>be 23
>born into wealthy family
>white, tall and decent looking
>doing well in school
>bright future ahead
>find cute girlfriend my age
>she seems perfect
>thinking about proposing
>learn in time about her slut past
>whored herself out for all kinds of reasons >cheated on her past boyfriends
>nope the fuck out of there

There is absolutely no reason for me to get married as of now. Especially not to a roasty that pulls that kind of shit and then thinks she'll get rewarded for it in the long term.
Until I find a girl that didn't whore herself out, is from a decent family background, has a functioning career as well as being nice and attractive I'm not getting married.
The benefit us guys have is that we have time, make use of it. Who cares if it takes until 40 until you get married, or not at all for that matter.

>I've read that the rates of young males opting out of the dating market is incredibly high in japan. You have any perspective on that?
I don't think so. They fuck like rabbits here.

God bless you user

TFW you have a three bedroom house and they're all yours and the thots are raging because you have no use for them.

>t. woman or virgin
If men never approached women then only 10% of men would ever get laid.

I would commend you for your service leaf but it's to little to late. Besides you post on pol your kid is gonna be fucked

>millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.
What fucking timeline exists where these numbers exist? Nobody wants to get married. Nobody gives a shit about anyone else.

in lack of champagne your drink water huh?

Attached: ra,triblend_tee,x2150,red_triblend,front-c,367,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u4.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>women refuse to get married
>wow so liberating
>men refuse to get married
>ree man up manchildren

26: tried look look for women, they all rejected me
32: now that i have a career, a house, and im fit, i dont think i need to settle down anytime soon, most importantly, im not settling. and you guessed it, women are NOW showing interest

Attached: 1551826240970.jpg (480x428, 40K)

>Modern women are not worth it. All we ask for as men, are debt-free virgins without tattoos to support us in having a family.
Good post. That's it in a nut shell. But as much as I dislike Western women, they're victims of a culture that tells them it's okay to and get hoed out and fucked out by random men. 13 year old girls are now listening to Ariana Grande sing about getting fucked in the morning by some dude and learning how to dress like a whore. These young girls look up to these Jew created celebrities.

Don't go for a 9 or even 10 to marry, go for a 7 or even 6 instead. They are less likely to have a slutty past and cheat on you. You could cheat with a 9 later

You can marry a 20 year old when you're 40 and be fine. Only women have expiration date, you stupid faggot.

You can either chain yourself to someone who demands your attention, annoys you with drama and all that shit for the rest of your life, or fuck all that and just pay a moderate sum of cash every time you need it if your social skills are terrible, or just go to a bar.

The only reason people married in the past is to blend in with the crowd and not be seen as weird. Marriage is reaching the legacy stage.

How much do you Jews get paid to shill this slant? Fuck off ok?

wat

>look down on yourself
i'm a confirmed narcissist

i am in societies, but the women are dumb as hell, anti science/technology/medicine etc

i'm pretty sure if I had a house and a nice car they would be slightly interested, but still i'd need several million to actually get a decent gf

>women are NOW showing interest
They want to divorce rape you: $$$KACHING$$$

Fine, more world for me and my decedents to conquer!

That's not enough of a reason for so many men to be single. That's petty bullshit. Who cares if a man says the right thing? Just fucking throw your fuck hole at him.....shit. Who gives fuck what some squirly little whore wants? Man I'm 28 years old, tired of hearing about this game shit. If women are really going to end up lonely old cat ladies because guys couldn't come up with the right FRIENDS tier opening line, then fuck them. Women deserve to die alone if that's all it is.

Get off Jow Forums man, there are quite a number of women who ain't gold diggers. Especially women still in their college years. You are missing many chances spending your time on Jow Forums and fapping 20 times a day

>32: now that i have a career, a house, and im fit, i dont think i need to settle down anytime soon, most importantly, im not settling. and you guessed it, women are NOW showing interest

Can related, my ex actually messaged me in a passive aggressive manner 10 minutes ago fuck all that noise, haven't heard from her in years. I don't have social media so my success has clearly spread to her via old fashioned word of mouth, and after the amount of cock that's been in her mouth since I'm no longer interested.

Attached: 1531731166856.jpg (966x1380, 324K)

Women are passing laws saying that if they live with you for more than 30 days you're now liable for alimony and pussy support you dumb fuck.

They're unable to see they're the ones fucking everything around them and they're only solution is to double and triple down on the fuckery

Attached: meghan-markle-princess-diana.jpg (1862x1048, 179K)

Find me an American woman who is financially and personally responsible and not a fucking drunk airhead with no hobbies other than drinking and sucking dick. Sex is plentiful, but damned if I want to marry one of those dumb-ass cunts, they'd just divorce me for half my shit.

What the fuck are you talking about? At the age of 50 man can still shoot that sperm and impregnate a woman.

Anyone who spells "you" as "u" should just shut the fuck up. All of the really deep people are alone, and people like "U" still have some hope fucko, because at least you are retarded enough to think women are worthwhile in their modern state.

Attached: Heykid.jpg (256x197, 9K)

>there are quite a number of women who ain't gold diggers
Women are hypergamous by nature. It's female nature 101. Get the fuck out of here with your NAXALT argument.