Why are racists associated with incest?

Is it true to life or just slander?

Attached: Brandine_and_Cletus.png (504x372, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Wolff
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_Central
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Smushkevich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Shtern
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They ain't got a thing on the Jews when it comes to incest

it's funny because muslims especially in south asia are more likely to fuck their cousins.

why are you hiding your flag?

Attached: 1552174628722.jpg (239x182, 17K)

it's a meme about rednecks in the south, but exaggerated

It's shockingly true. There's also a huge overlap of right wing ideology and Furry fandom.

Israel is the most inbred country on the planet, more than even Afghanistan.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

they're pathetic morons, so the only way they can escape their incel lives is to get enough of the moonshine in their uncle festus so he can pulverize their assholes

It's shitskin cope.

Attached: 1552627826735.jpg (699x355, 39K)

Seriously, meet real life right wingers, ajs them if he state should have the power to stop siblings from poisoning our society with inbreds. They'll say no.

Try talking to right-wingers outside of Israel then.

Pretty sure most of those fucks are trannies, senpai

Nazi flag = incest flag

Hitler's parents were cousins!

Attached: 1534614802152.jpg (567x633, 193K)

You spelled Jew wrong.
Don't you know it's anti-Semitic to be against incest?

why are you hiding your flag ratboy?

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

incest is rampant in the black community.

Adolf Hitler - The Jew Wanted This War
bitchute.com/video/p6ANm8yZUyB0/

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

because racists are actually retardted

Incest is best, put your daughter to the test. Young girls are made to be daddy's little fuckpet. If you aren't going to fuck them why would you even have daughters? It's just a total waste.
>HURR DURR FLAGS
Fuck off, newfag.

Attached: 1528343969625.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

S N E E D' S F E E D A N D S E E D
N
E
E
D
'S

F
E
E
D

A
N
D

S
E
E
D

stop hiding your flag jewboy

why do you hide your flag?

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Because Inbred east and west coast urbanites think it’s funny.

From left to right, 4, 8, and 10 are completely fuckable.

Attached: 1494036791660.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

It's literally just projection. What groups of people empirically have the highest rates of incest/consanguinity?
Jews and Arabs.

Its true and memefag detected

Don't forget Hitler wanted to fuck his niece and killed her when she threatened to let the press know. Together with loving guns and hating taxes, he checks all the boxes of the degenerate right winger. Damn we need to get rid of them.

>xenophobia, fear of outsiders that often extends to others outside of your family group
>usually from small towns where your neighbours are cousins
there is no complicated reason why

I thought for years now about the lack of data on the rates of incest within the American ghetto. In that setting which is a closed social environment, and considering the rate of illegitimacy among blacks, how many half siblings are accidentally incestuous?

Kike projection. They're the most inbred people on the planet.

Attached: 1550276189409.gif (255x190, 17K)

The Jews like to project their own short comings.

You forgot that he was 1/4th jewish, had a micropenis, only had one testicle, and spent his free time cross-dressing, and hated jews because someone named Chaim Goldberg gave him a wedgie in gradeschool.

Why do you retarded newfags think geoflags are the default? Honest question, where did this shit start?

Shoe fits. The highest rate of incest on Earth is in the Middle East and North Africa. They're all racists. Makes sense.

Attached: globalcolorsmall.jpg (640x452, 98K)

Whites are proud of their inbreeding until called out on it

> not wanting to fugg your qt cousin
kek faggot

Attached: cousinqts.jpg (640x1136, 81K)

holy fuck, now i can see why they need 100 zillion dollars a year, they probably can't even tie their own shoes without injuring themselves.

See
Thanks for playing Habibi.

kek, pakis in the UK are a fucking strain on the nhs because they can't stop fucking blood relatives.

I'm not memeing bro it's true look it up.

Hitler = incest babby
Jow Forums = incest babby

Attached: 1411717809328.png (283x439, 136K)

geoflags were one of the best things to ever happen to Jow Forums. Memeflags partially ruined that by allowing people to hide and LARP as other countries, but this was corrected for by always taking the stance that anyone hiding behind a memeflag is to be dismissed until he takes his memeflag off

Attached: memeflags btfo.jpg (821x1024, 210K)

Albert Einstein married his niece, who cares.

Take note of the right wing's very specific hate mixed race people, especially the more successful and good looking ones. Anything that's not inbred is evil to them.

Three major functions.
1. Promote the idea untermenschen whites are the REAL racists
2. Inspire people who hate whites, but recognize we are the best to inbreed as if it's a secret source of power
3. To deflect from the reality whites virtually never inbreed while most African Americans don't even know their own dads and are insanely inbred

Tldr; I'm a schizophrenic and the earth is flat

t. 56%

>Is it true to life or just slander?
Yes.

Stop replying.

Darwin married his cousin. Giuliani married his second cousin.

Poos and all of the island dwellers have cousin fucking requirements by caste. Jews require incest by religion. Whites are the only society that have a prohibition against incest.

Who said I didn't?

Attached: 1503955291900.png (650x445, 323K)

Jews projecting as usual.

Darwin's other cousin Sir Francis Galton theorized and implemented Eugenics, became wildly popular in the UK and America, again, who cares.

based island brah

>4
>8

Attached: 1549017016600.png (564x542, 108K)

I worked for the DHH in St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana. Mostly niggers. Incest and incest pregnancies are INCREDIBLY common among blacks.

I've been on Jow Forums for ages and you've always praised inbreeding. I don't know what changed, but I know you pathetic double tongued neo nazi faggots are still big inbreeding fans. You want inbreeding to be legal. Don't deny it.

Poor people of all races are sibling/cousin fuckers. It's extremely common in spic, nig, and native American circles actually. You just can't tell because their kids all look the same and they're all already retarded. Dumb people don't understand hands off your own family, and it's obvious who the dumbest of the dumb are. This isn't much of a white trash issue, shitskins are the primary culprits of incest.

Kikes are female brained and it's female-brained to use shaming tactics against our opponents because you can't use actual arguments.

Incest is actually more common among blacks in the US and especially muslims.

Leftover American sterotype from when Mormans didn't allow brown skins into the church.

Attached: LEGALITY OF INTERCOURSE BETWEEN SIBLINGS.png (4592x3196, 1.34M)

Well, blacks and Jews are the most racist, and they commit the most incest, so you might be into something.

Attached: 6C202A38-6961-4258-84BB-69B80CF7BD74.jpg (500x667, 89K)

See
Again, I'm not brown, uncommon for my people to inbreed like you lot. Anyway, stop replying Samir.

>geoflags were one of the best things to ever happen to Jow Forums
That's completely backwards. Geoflags are THE worst thing to happen to the board. Now every single thread has newfags whining about flags.
>LARP
Stop, stop it. What do you think this acronym means, you retarded piece of shit? Stop being illiterate. I hate you retards so goddamm much
>wanting to fug qt cousin
>not fugging your qt daughter

Typical jew horseshit. Im from the south. I have never known a single person who had sex with their family members. Actually the last time i heard of something like that it was in the midwest

This board is no longer yours, neo nazi bitch boy. We won't leave the internet to potential sister fuckers.

I can't fall asleep at night without thinking about getting my with my cousins sweet ass

That was a lie invented the Berliner Tageblatt, i'm sure you're not surprised to learn that the chief editor was a jew. It's the source for 90% of your slander.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Wolff

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

What the fuck is up with #6

I know a guy who married his seventh cousin on accident, and then one of his kids married a cousin on accident too. Southerners think it's a scandal so it gets more attention here than it gets in the North, but Yankees have no morals and do not care.

Oh wait I already posted that one.

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1402597517985.jpg (744x992, 72K)

Attached: 1372903203993.jpg (501x585, 92K)

I also use the term literally in a figurative sense. Get over it.

>geoflags are the worst thing to happen to this board
lolno. The only people who don't prefer geoflags are israelis, leafs, pajeets, and other shitters who don't like being found out.

Also
>German flag not aligning with our racist cringe culture? Must be Arab bur durr

I am tall, golden blonde, blue eyed, fair skinned, speak utterly flawless and poetic German, and no incest was involved in my conception

You're about as German as the German Revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

It's just Jewish projection via Hollywood. Jews, who manage to be the most inbred people on Earth despite their mixing with Whites to try and blend in, project their weird pathologies onto everyone they hate.

>Racists are stupidheads, they're literally inbred hicks and not like us enlightened beings.
It's called stereotyping, kid. And it happens all across the spectrum.

Nationalism is idiotic.

And he still came off pretty normal.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that you use claims from jewish papers. You'll be happy to know Hitler killed virtually all of those inbreds at Berliner Tageblatt during the war. He had them shot in the back of the neck.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

Whatever our enemies may plot, whatever sufferings they may inflict on our German cities, on German landscapes and, above all, on our people, all that cannot bear any comparison with the irreparable misery, the tragedy that would befall us if the plutocratic-bolshevistic conspiracy were victorious.

Attached: 1509663598092.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

lmao check out this clown

>identifiers matter on this anonymous imageboard
Fuck off and die, newfag.
>The only people who don't prefer geoflags
Only you retarded newfags prefer geoflags.

Slander now, true 30 years ago

He's not German mate.

Attached: 1544151151847.jpg (575x800, 182K)

sneed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_Central

Trump is also Hitler, as you can READ

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

>Sudan.
What the actual fuck?

I know. His larping is hilarious. Probably an incel too lol.

They literally are the default.
LURK MOAR

Hitler is irrelevant to German history. Nationalism is not needed here. It is for lesser peoples.

Btw why didn't Stalin tell Hitler about his June 1941 purges? Two weeks before Barbarossa Stalin had the jewish head of the airforce and jewish head of the far-eastern front shot. If Stalin told Hitler about this he might not have invaded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakov_Smushkevich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Shtern

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

I have more sex than 99% of this board.

It's just Jews projecting their behavior on others.

Attached: (((pervert))).jpg (706x468, 90K)

If you're gonna larp you can't change your persona halfway through the thread.

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

>larping
LARP IS NOT A WORD. IT IS AN ACRONYM AND IT DOES NOT SIMPLY MEAN "ROLEPLAYING", TAHT'S JUST RP. IF YOU ARE ACCUSING SOMEONE OFF ROLEPLAYING ONLINE IT SI NOT LIVE ACTION STOP THIS
No, they aren't. Geoflags are extremely new, just like you.