Why are Pajeets so successful in the US?

They earn more than natives and more than other high skill immigrants such as East Asian.

What are they doing so right?

Attached: 2BAED09B-7F3D-49BC-9B9E-DE04833B4739.gif (1000x700, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/95-of-it-engineers-in-india-incapable-new-report-reveals/
archive.fo/G86f1
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They go into tech, that's it.

Aren't they good on tech stuff?

Just about every one I know is either into tech or a doctor, so yeah

Something something lower salaries

A mixture of affirmative action and they're cheaper than whitey to hire.

Success is actually a lie. 95% are actually incompetent idiots:
newobserveronline.com/95-of-it-engineers-in-india-incapable-new-report-reveals/

I live in Seattle area and almost all poo in loos here are working in tech

>What are they doing so right?
Literally nothing:

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia's National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City - Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates - Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte - 2010 - this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell - call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Duke University - Massive scientific fraud by Indian national Dr. Anil Potti discovered in 2012.
Fannie Mae - Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
Goldman Sachs - Kunil Shah, VP & Managing Director - GS had to be bailed out by US taxpayers for $550 BILLION.

GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP - Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can't compete with Apple's tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for 'Asian' talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
IBM bill collecting system for Austin, TX failed in 2012 written by Indians at IBM
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas - which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Kodak: Outsourced to India in 2006, filed for bankruptcy in Jan, 2012.
Lehman (Jasjit Bhattal ruined the company. Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare - Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft - Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it's lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines - A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America's VC $ down the drain.
Nomura Securities - (In 2011 "struggling to compete on the world stage"). No wonder because Jasjit Bhattal formerly of failed Lehman ran it. See Lehman above.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
PepsiCo - Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi' watch.
Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas - See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)

Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP - Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK's NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California - Cancelled Finacle project run by India's InfoSys in 2011.
United - call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).

Fuck you op I nearly dropped my tendies on the floor!

Selection bias out of a BILLION people.

They're so fucking inept and horrible st everything, there's a website dedicated to cataloging their torrent of failures
archive.fo/G86f1

Also
>inb4poosuperpower

Indians and Chinese usually have student or work visa sponsorship, if that fails they take advantage of the investor green cards. Most of them also have familial/business connects already waiting inside the U.S. so they're pretty nicely set up once they get here.

Indians have higher IQ than whites. Pretty much every Indian I know, my relatives included, have always BTFOed whites in terms of academic and job performance. Hell, even the Bangladeshis and some Pakis do better than most whites here.

Stormfags like to shit on us as subhuman streetshitters but the fact is that actually most Indians are smarter than your average white. The white people where I live are druggie chavs and absolute scum while Indians are upstanding workers. And yet I am supposedly inferior to these chavs, LMAO.

Because the upper caste of Indian society has an average IQ of 115. Literally should be considered a different race than the average Indian due to a brutal 4000 year associative mating regime. The smartest of them will stay in India where they can have 100s of servants and infinite pussy while the ones that are just below that come here and do tech jobs where they get hired easily because they are brown and reasonably intelligent. Not that 115 is actually all that high for a ruling class but it is better than the western average.

Average IQ of India in general is something like 85. Incompetent Poos are being pushed into tech because they don't look much different than incompetent Poos.

Attached: 865743652658788.jpg (720x867, 65K)

they aren't, they all work at Subway and 7-11 where i live. if you nerds would step outside of your tech bubble for a few minutes, you would see that technology is literally the only thing in the world that indians are good at.

based pajeet

soft power
Indians have high EQ, our IQ is actually lesser than whites or east asians
The ones who immigrate to USA may have high IQ but they still have higher EQ than any other race. EQ is basically people skills.
Do you know that India as a country is friends with almost all countries in the world except 1?
The typical average Indian is like that also ... we just don't do well thinking in terms of making enemies. This is one of the reason seemingly ordinary Indians are rising to the post of CEOs of big tech companies. And also the reason, most tech companies prefer Indians. Our IQ is enough to do the simple IT job and our EQ is very high to manipulate you to give us best jobs and salary.

Lol the cope is strong, you guys are incredibly nepotistic and inept. The rounds of interviews I took for my current job they had indian employees interview the indians so they could cut through your bullshit without getting called on muh racism.

sage

>hired easily because they are brown and reasonably intelligent.

Is this American for

>live 5 to an apartment and accept serf wages for something that should be done by competent and well-compensated people?

muh "skilled" worker visa

Stop meme'ing. Their tech institutions are diploma mills, and the cheating culture overtakes actual intellectualism or competency in importance.

> World is over-populated
> Asia is over-populated

You know what to do

You literally cannot deal with conflict honestly, and your "always yes" attitude is infuriating to people who have the EQ (ha) to say "no" honestly

yes sir

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 7K)

I think this pajeet is on to something. Us white people are subtle maniacs on the inside. Yeah we're friendly towards each other but we have some one up complex. Theres a reason we are masters of killing each other in two world wars. Look at all the people in the defense sector and its white folks. We're gonna blow ourselves up when it all fails. WW3 is just gonna be a shit flinging of us white people showing off how fast and accurate our missiles and other explosive toys are.

Attached: stopped laughing.jpg (298x500, 27K)

YOU MOTHERFUCKER, I’M A PHONEPOSTING FAG AND ZOOMED IN ON THE GIF TO FIND SOMETHING.

Also, if there are over a billion of any people, there’s a higher chance that a lot of them earn big bucks (in Western countries).

You can add Hershey's (The Hershey Company) to that list - outsourced much of the support infrastructure to Infosys - this was mostly due to the ex CIO being in bed with Infosys, under the table deals are definitely suspected.
No cost savings realized, actually the opposite
SAP project now behind by a number of years and over 200M over budget
These idiot cannot program a fucking thing
No one in the company wants to call the support line anymore and now "shadow IT" is rampant

Its American for
>being brown grants your company tax deductions and access to the pool of $5 trillion in federal spending so as long as the nigger look like he will actively break something he will be hired.

In order to have access to the (and I'm not exaggerating) $5 trillion dollars of federal spending companies have to meet certain diversity requirements including having a set of diverse employees and diverse suppliers. It is cancer but that's how it (((works))) here. Local governments usually have their own requirements as well.

Attached: 1550814997504.jpg (700x731, 45K)

Bingo.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

en

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)