WTF Jow Forums...

WTF Jow Forums, I thought the NZ shooter was based and redpilled because he killed mudslimes but then I read the manifesto and it turns out he wants me out too (I'm Indian). WTF.

Attached: 1552773533073.jpg (1080x324, 121K)

Poos are Semites?
I thought you were the degenerate remains of some Indo-Aryans who made the mistake of mixing with Dravidians?

Indians were ruled by mudslimes for 800 years. If they are bad, you are truly worthless. We don't need more currycels. Get out of Europe.

Wtf why are there poos in Germany. I thought poos were only shitting up the Anglo countries.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 667.png (646x985, 941K)

Why the fuck should anyone want poos invading their country???? You guys are Abbos that got raped by Persians.

This. All the achievements of Indian civilization were made by white Aryans before they race-mixed with the native Dravidian streetshitters. The Aryans even came from Eastern Europe. The Buddha for example was a white man with blue eyes.

India is an example of what happens when whites built a great civilization but then are replaced by mongrel poos.

But I didn't harm anybody, I'm just here to study and work. I'm atheist

Shutup paki Indian civilisation made numbers and we invented plumbing. Streetshitter is a stupid

Tarrant is a white supremacist. You’re surprised?

when did the Aryans disappear? what a dumb post. Aryans mixed with Dravidians long ago before India had writing even, 1400 BCE or so.

The Indo-Aryan civilisation begins at around 600 BCE, 800 years after Aryan Dravidian interracial bang bang. Buddha was a Scythian, recent immigrants and assimilated into Indo-Aryan culture.

Attached: 3AE36445-5BD5-4424-8825-7A914E71E08C.png (2040x2576, 649K)

He only wants to kill invaders. Go back to pooinlooistan and he has no issue with you.

>currycels
kek

Attached: 1552744165398.png (720x718, 591K)

Correction: White Aryans made numbers and invented plumbing. Indians and Pakistanis are the mongrelized descendants of Dravidians race-mixing with Aryans. That's why Pakistan and India today are best known for being absolute shitholes where people can't poo in the loo, and is also why you are in Germany, a white country.

Exactly, thanks for proving my point. Scythians were white, whites built the Indian civilization and contributed all achievements of note in India before being race mixed out of existence by the native streetshitters.

That's why India and Pakistan today are third world hellholes instead of being first world developed nations like white countries.

why are you here? should i go to your country and tell you what to do?

India spilling over border is also problem.

>whites built Indian civilisation
I want to know what you are smoking right now

I'm not an invader, I have a visa. Unlike YOU anglos who came to India without invitation and loot our wealth

>We wuz Indus valley civilisation
The only thing you wuz is a bastard

these are people depicted in an ancient Indian painting

white Aryans indeed

Attached: AD7E75C4-14F6-45D4-B92F-C412E518DA51.jpg (641x479, 66K)

Attached: EDB098AD-B105-47CE-9A81-FE1ADE5FA491.jpg (608x505, 76K)

Attached: AA08ECFB-C399-4D43-BC26-8A05657714F4.jpg (482x636, 71K)

Parjeets are cancer, I’ve watched loot Australia’s wealth via the exploitation of the inherent naivety of white northern europeans.

White Christians only allowed

To be fair the Mughal Empire did give the EIC the right to trade on Indian territory, and then the Mughal Empire disappeared after being invaded by Persians and Marathas

So why aren't you in India then?

Lol

bot

>atheist
Not just a street shitter, but a godless fedora tipper.