Ehehe why didn't the Irish fish

>ehehe why didn't the Irish fish
Oh haha yes good one.. PLEASE come and say that to my fucking face so I can HEEM you, cunt. Anglo loving swine, where is your compassion? Have you no decency?
It matters not anyway, The Gaelic man does not care about the opinions of the lesser races. Please, make your little jabs, and quips. Because we both know put me and you in a ring and its fucking OVER. The blood of Cú Chulainn pumps through my veins with every heartbeat, and I will pummel you with every punch. FUCK YOU anglo pups, cowardly rats, stinking judases, The Gaelic mans time will soon come and you will rue the day you laughed at us with your pathetic famine jokes.

Attached: 1551478794651.jpg (750x1334, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Green_(Ireland)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But why though
?

Attached: Chuckle Brothers.jpg (474x291, 26K)

Pretty gaylick thread, op.

Your mother

doesnt read like your mother tongue. guess you lost that battle already.

ill meet you in LONDONderry

Spudnigger gyppo faggot pedophile

Attached: niggear.jpg (350x432, 34K)

Your back is so broad
For a 14 year old

The Irish arent even real, litterally a CIA psyop started in 1942

>wants to sound tough
>posts pic of a 14 year old boy
impressive user

You don't have to lump us all in with Jow Forumstards. Nor should you get so worked up about insults that clearly stem from very dim people.

t. Londonderry

Optical illusion, as it's obviously a manlet.

Go suck his cock, you gay faggot

c'mon man, every brit I know likes the Irish
>some of you are even quite well fed
Why'd you wanna start it all up again?

Funny enough all Americans I know are hideous shit colored brown creatures with a doughy visage and sausage digits you fat fucking retard mongreloid little cunt go jump in front of that mustang I’ll stamp your fucking face into paste you stupid ugly little cunt go die you fucking freak rope yourself stupid little cretin you deserve a bullet die you vermin scumbag

>the british are responsible for racial genocide against the Irish
>the british realise they'll have to pay reparations
>oy vey foreigners
>the british stop Germany taking over Europe several times to prevent nationalism
>the british invites globalism and hard-left politics into europe
>the british become a >tolerant and >diverse nation
>the definition of racism is rewritten
>you can't be racist against whites anymore
>the british don't have to pay the Irish reparations
>nobody even cares about what the British did and nobody ever will
>mfw we got away with it

Attached: kingdicelaugh.png (814x659, 785K)

Haha, see that's the Jow Forums I know and half-love/half-hate.

Among the most common questions I get from visiting foreigners is why the food here is so awful. I believe that has a lot to do with why we tend to just plain look more unhealthy than we ought to, particularly with age, as it would be a chronic effect.

>lesser races
Least they can feed themselves, potatonegro.

>t. Musab al Faiz

Bring it faggot

Attached: PeakWhitesupremacyOptics.jpg (4128x3096, 3.73M)

wheres your neck at chicken boy

>flat party still hasnt fucked off into town yet

fucks sake just leave

110kg
pure bavarian phenotype
Kebabremoval.exe

>Irish boy awfully quiet now lol

>>Irish boy awfully quiet now lol

Attached: 1512607992749.jpg (500x587, 24K)

why didn't the Irish just fish or learn to make other crops?

Attached: file.png (549x549, 320K)

They did but in practicality they had no fishing infrastructure or means of keeping it fresh so it didn't help that much

The English preferentially took their grains and other foodstuffs in order to genocide them. Hardly the first time anything like that ever happened, but that doesn't mean you're not given an alternative view of history in school.

This also delete now

You Irish have an even bigger victim-hood complex than the blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

Tioc fiad ár lá

>Took their grains
>British government sent thousands of tons of wheat seed and grain to try and stop a famine

What caused the Famine were landowners being extremely jewish in devvying up the land of the farms, making it impossible to grow anything but potatos on the plots.

And who were the landowners? Other Irish people.

Sup Celt bro? Don't worry man, you guys did something way back when most people never could, you repelled the vikings. brian boru and his troops did a fine job kicking the fuckers out. England got their ass handed to em multiple times, only people who were able to fight back were the welsh, wasn't until the Frenchie Normans showed up that the lot of em got a taste of equality. Also don't forget, supposedly Hitler did have plans to have the Irish occupy England, my god what I'd pay to see that happen lol.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Green_(Ireland)

Not sure how St. Patrick's day is celebrated over there, from burgerland to you happy St. Patricks day, want to visit your country someday and raise a pint to the Emerald Isle. God speed friend.

Attached: murrika gunz.png (956x864, 106K)

grow other crops

>hey I'm gonna post something farfetched because it sounds crazy but morons will fall for it because Jow Forums users get their info from green texts like how normalfags get their news from headlines.

This is why i train neck. It takes no time and its such a deal breaker. Its like calf raises

It's not my field of expertise, but that's a little bit too simple. Potatoes are so ridiculously easy to grow that they were often grown in England by the impoverished underclass in whatever tiny patch of dirt they could find, and thereby provided a caloric increase that was important fuel for the industrial revolution.

There's not much I learned in school that doesn't fall into the "convenient excuse" category after looking in to it further. I generally presume the truth lies somewhere in between, but so much is omitted and a one-size-fits-all approach is intellectually weak.

IIDF we recognize you

Actually, that's not too far off. Don't forget, we got pissed at good old King George for similar shit, we just picked the right time to start a revolution. The Crown back in the day and even now was fucking horrible, one of the reasons why the early Mormons had so many Englishmen was because of the bread taxes they had, that was towards their own kind. The English crown has historically always been shitty to the Irish and Scots, even during our collonial days they'd send Irish Catholics to the carribean as slaves. Good movie to watch, Captain Blood, it's not too far off the mark as far as that stuff goes, also it's a classic.

Look at it this way, bread is easy to make too, but when shit is so bad people will just raid your shit. The English would do that to their own all the time, once they had gunpowder it made it even worse. They'd send in soldiers to just shoot down citizens in towns when they got too uppity, we kicked their asses out for a reason. Most people here have no idea just how horrible things were in Europe at that time, can't help but think the way things are going now it may well be our turn soon.

Just look at colonial India, or the turning of the Wafd party into the Muslim Brotherhood. I'm not saying it's unique to the English, but people in power play games. It's very intoxicating to be able to lie to people and explain what it is that you've been doing all along after they've already psychologically committed to whatever cover story they made up on their own and that you went along with so that you could execute your ulterior plans. Hillary Clinton is an excellent example of this; you can see how she gets off on public displays of forcing people to submit to her.

Wheres your shitposting license?