This is not a white person. This is a jew

This is not a white person. This is a jew.

Attached: lqyz7qnvckurr1yhvxot.jpg (482x271, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/christchurch-shooting-brenton-tarrant-what-we-know/10904744
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/new-zealand-mosque-shooter-flashes-white-power-sign-he-charged-murder
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks white to me.

wtf I love Jews now

Attached: chad aussie.jpg (1360x841, 328K)

Jesus Christ. Not every white person is a 6"4 Aryan ubermensch with full blond hair and Hercules bod.

Agreed, but they don't look like neanderthals either.

Beady jew eyes.

Doesn't look like the same guy honestly.

He is a white man. Deal with it.

Non-whites have trouble distinguising white faces.

>blaming the whites for the crimes of the jew

Not today shlomo

Attached: wokeblack1.png (1123x1122, 930K)

funny thing is it doesn't take much editing at all.
Weiner face
frog mouth
got the nose
the eyes
he's short af
very disproportionate

Attached: 1552741071336.png (1200x800, 850K)

mean this for

He looks Irish there

This guy is white. You fucking 56er.

Then you have more work to do:
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf - part 1
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf - part 2

>crimes

ok jidf

Stfu discord muslim

white or jew, hes a piece of zionist garbage.

S E E T H I N G

Oh, he's white all right.

Attached: 1404479298013.jpg (850x1276, 537K)

i would love to see you, god americans are retards.

>S-STOP WATCHING HIM
>D-DON'T READ HIS MANIFESTO
yea ok rebbe

how does that even make sense to you?

NOPE THIS MAN REPRESENTS THE VALUES OF WHITE PEOPLE WORLD WIDE!

Thanks for your valuable input, Shlomo.

>posting with american flag btw
getting offended why?
Give me your info and I'll contact you. But we both know you won't, kike.

nah,
look at the ears

Thats doesn't look like the guy from the video.

I agreed.

*agree

>white or jew, hes a piece of zionist garbage.

If he's a zionist and somehow not a jew with a face like that, he's still a shabbos goy and deserves the oven.

Attached: the-eternal-jew.jpg (397x600, 59K)

-shooter was a personal trainer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to “travel overseas”….

-7 year gap who knows where he is…..

-Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture

-Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people

-Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people…

-a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people

-a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones: abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604

-the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested:stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah

-the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years:telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

-then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni

-the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED:news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html

Add to that this article which actually has a picture of the Christchurch shooter in North Korea:abc.net.au/news/2019-03-15/christchurch-shooting-brenton-tarrant-what-we-know/10904744

Glow in the dark Cabal agent confirmed.

OP won the game.

The police and eyewitnesses reported 2 explosions had gone off in the city
two different vehicles with explosives were found
multiple reports of multiple people with firearms at different areas in the city
What the fuck aren't we being told about all of this?
I really think this was taqiyya.
I believe he was radicalized by the same mosque as those others NZers who got hit by the drone a few years ago.
I think when they said "welcome brother" they KNEW him.
He traveled to a number of questionable places like Pakistan and Turkey

Your white boy is a Mossad grunt. Now spread this far and wide.

>-Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people…

Gonna need source on that buddy. Pakistan is sunni but don't really give a shit or want to get involved in general shia/sunni divisions.

looks white to me, goy

Attached: 1472907893612.jpg (252x291, 29K)

>gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf - part 2
>404 not found
I'm Ashkenazi (by family lineage, not by ideology) m8, I think I know what jews look like. That shoop looks like fuckin McGregor.

No idea. I just spread information around. The source is ZH
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/new-zealand-mosque-shooter-flashes-white-power-sign-he-charged-murder

Check the comments section, sort it "Best" first.

THIS

U gonna cry bitch?

since everyone is related
everyone is jewish

Honorary Mossad

Distinctly mousy ears as well.

My guess it is mentioned in one of his linked articles. Might want to read those.

You have autism. He just gained weight and cut his hair.

I have a decent jewdar and im just not seeing it

There's a 100% chance that everyone on Jow Forums would say he doesnt look remotely white if he was american.

Actually now i look at his face a little longer it does seem slightly raty maybe a little ashkenazi

He shares features with this guy who is near pure ashkenazi

Attached: 260px-Pakman-wiki.jpg (260x360, 18K)

They aren't even the same guy?

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

Just think, right when we had the Femocrats admitting their disdain for Israel (thanks to the frankness of a Muslim lawmaker) they go and do this, keeping it Red vs Blue and not Man vs Jew. Every divisive issue is a manufacture, we ought to know this by now. We were on the cusp of striking a deal with the goat fuckers to ally against the kikes at least for a little while. Then this happens and every good goy thinks every Muslim works for ISIS again.

The layers of irony here are unpalatable.

yeah a good ol boy from grafton is a jew. neck yourself cunt

Australia is loaded with jews, the kind that dont even know theyre Jewish

>dat neanderthal face and nose
>not a jew

choke on gas heeb

exactly what you faggots wanted when you cooked up this scheme.

The guy memed a lot and even dueing court. Why would a false flagger put that much effort into the attack?

THERE SURE SEEMS TO BE A COORDINATED EFFORT TO GET US TO DISAVOW /OURGUY/.
SURELY IT JUST A (((COINCIDENCE))) THOUGH

#MOOTBLOX2

During*

We know that you're a kike. (Pic related)
He probably has a little bit of yid dna so what?
If you are still trying to connect the dots about why he did what he did, then all I can say is that it doesn't matter. No matter what he will always be a symbol of the "white nationalist movement" or the msm definition of "alt-right" and imo he does. His manifesto is everything that I agree with, I'm not going to go shoot up a mosque but I do think it's about damn time we start having a global talk about immigration and the forced multiculturalism that the imperialist, Globohomo politicians and their (((bankers))) are trying to push. We are a person, we are a cultural and a community, we as in the white man of the Western world. The ones that are saying that this is jewish Mossad false flagging against Muslim so that they can drive a wedge between Muslims immigrants and whites are fucking stupid. Yes, the ones that have been pushing the immigration of Arab Muslims and Africans into the western world are kikes, and they are the head if this snake, they are another subject and another discussion that we must have. The fact is that these Muslim scum are already here. The international subversive jew is a problem and he mentions that, but if he would've shot up a synagogue they would've just called him a neo nazi and we wouldn't be able to have any discussion at all about immigration. We need to talk about this or it will never end. That senator from Queensland is right.

Attached: 1552755816023.jpg (765x989, 144K)

>He became a worthless NEET and went bald
FTFY

Saved this from his kike book before they shut it down. I wonder if the other individuals in the raft, are not the ones in jail too. I'm pretty sure that's him on the front of the boat. The two in the right actually look muslim to me. You can do a reverse image search, and it will bring you to his archived kikebook.

Attached: 1040291_1376203472599021_1975398164_o.jpg (2048x1365, 333K)

who cooked what you ignorant anal fist fuck? Act like you know shit about anything. Dumb fucking niggers running amok wtf.

Yeah so what? They look like the typical white man until you take a closer look. We all know that Ashkenazi jew is just a line of inbred Europeans, who knows what tribe, but we know that their dna resembles very similar haplogroup as italians and even southern french and Germans. They are European either way. He probably has 6-8%Ashkenazi or eastern Euro, to me he looks Anglo af.
Lol that's because 75% of American posters on Jow Forums are nigger and spic mutts who probably all have traces of nigger and native in them and are embarrassed.

I know I worded that strange. It's been a long few days. Anyway, I was just wondering if the other passengers in the boat, are the ones that helped him in the shooting.

>during court
>meming
because the "OK" sign isn't some alt-right white power meme. it's 666, you know, for the guy you faggots worship - satan
pic related

Attached: alt-right..yeah_right_brainlet.jpg (1536x929, 125K)

Something is definitely off

He's irish you stupid cunt. Even his name has irish heritage.

you pissed that someone can see through your subtle shilling? you fags think you're so smart. you are brainlets and your tricks are folling no one. now fuck off and die

Anglos are light-haired Jews

Nope. He looks like a jew.

He looks more neanderthal than jewish.

it's literally an (((eternal anglo crap face))) alright.
gott strafe england.

finally something useful

>404 not found
don't copy the "- part 2" retard

Speaking of immigration, how about you repatriate yourself to reddit you limp dicked good for nothing wanker.

he was signaling those who hired him, not some white nationalists Jow Forums tards, but you knew that already

>Anglos are light-haired Jews
Creation of Israel makes all the sense now.

>jews never change their names to sound more anglo

you're imagining things and its sad for you to be alive while your brain is dying.

He's a jew.

What the fuck is with the skin, is he some cross-nigger? What kind of nigger is he, that's some straight up YELLOW skin...or is it just photography?

Thats an incel manlet
Kikes are muscular chads
Have you seen inglorious basterds?

go shill somewhere else, retard
your ad hominem attacks have no power here and your pilpul is pittiful

probably jaundice from all the cannibalism and ass fucking and who knows what other kinds of degeneracy

This is clearly a jew. I dont know if its the same guy, but the guy in these pics is jewish.

Attached: 71xrzuWrNfL._SX425_.jpg (425x537, 38K)

Your telling me you never fucking taken a picture u fag

He's a jew.

>the bear jew
topkek, ancap user

Yeah sure (((OP))) he's the jew

Attached: 1525777037732.gif (320x240, 547K)

What are you even talking about? Did you just learn those words and now find satisfaction being able to use them whether in proper context or not? Try a fucking education first, then open your mouth.

Attached: image.jpg (628x649, 195K)

Your fucking island is the home of the jew, wtf you talking about bongoloid.

if he isn't, he's working for them and he's ok with zionism. so, yeah, OP is right. reset your VPN and try again

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/668D4MY

dp

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 16.png (320x360, 219K)

you know exactly what i'm talking about, faggot

This whole thing is one big Ruling Class bullshit.
It's in the fucking newspapers for fucks sake.
EVERTHING in the newspapers is horseshit.
What? Did you go to sleep. Did you forget?

EVERYTHING THE AGENTS OF THE RULING CLASS TELL YOU IS DOGSHIT.
EVERYTHING. NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS.
STOP
FALLING
ASLEEP
YOU
BITCHES.

You probably can't understand the following sentence, it will be incomprehensible...but

I have NEVER took a photo of a nigger. Not many opportunities for that where I live, my guy.

>>dat neanderthal face and nose
neaderthals features cannot be eurpeaon? fuck i don't fully trust mainstream natural history but you ever read mate?

discord is for faggot weebs so, your pic related