If it wasn't for Americans killing people in Syria (for the oil), Europe wouldn't be facing the problem of refugees

If it wasn't for Americans killing people in Syria (for the oil), Europe wouldn't be facing the problem of refugees.

How can you honestly prove this to be wrong?

Attached: 50642005_2163558310627052_4181757666088976384_n.jpg (1600x1200, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M EATING DINNER FAGGOT

They can't be refugee if they're dead you fucking retard.

Attached: Linklestein Schlomoo.jpg (481x662, 169K)

sure, blame white people for your problems just like every other negroid on this planet

Fpbp

why should i give a shit what a muslim country thinks of me?

>stir up shit in foreign countries, causing them to move into your countries playing the victims card (because of muh oil supplies)
>what fucko? it's your problem, not mine

>Cause and effect is for niggers
No, I think the opposite is actually the case.

Yeah remember when they carpet bombed Pakistan ? Yeah me too, this is why you’re full of them. Fucking Americans!

I think all the low IQ remarks from amerilards in this thread should be enough to explain our awful foreign policy decisions.

>How can you honestly prove this to be wrong?
The Jews being behind the mudslime invasion of the west is a meme. They definitely are working towards bringing down the white population but only in America and their soldiers of choice are Mexicans and other non whites. Muslims go to the way off their own choice and to invade the west just like they've been trying to since their literal inception and they realize that they can't win through traditional warfare.

Besides, most mudslimes in your country are from Pakistan and Bangladesh so I don't understand what Syria has anything to do with it. In Germany it's the Turks, in France it's the Nafris, etc, etc.

I'm so sick of this retarded talking point. Wars in the middle east aren't the fucking problem. There have always been and always will be wars in the fucking middle east. The issue is that our cucks and traitors in power let them in.

>How can you honestly prove this to be wrong?
The Jews being behind the mudslime invasion of the west is a meme. They definitely are working towards bringing down the white population but only in America and their soldiers of choice are Mexicans and other non whites. Muslims go to the west off their own choice and to invade the west just like they've been trying to since their literal inception and they realize that they can't win through traditional warfare.

Besides, most mudslimes in your country are from Pakistan and Bangladesh so I don't understand what Syria has anything to do with it. In Germany it's the Turks, in France it's the Nafris, etc, etc.

why cant the dumb niggers stay in their bombed out shithole?
also how you explain the niggers from africa?

with one look out of my window, seeing refugee hordes consistent of 80% black folks you fucking moron

Love it your leave it you intellectual fart-smelling faggot.

too many of the emgire are coming out of the heart of darkness ol chap

>spend more than the oil is worth
>for the oil
You have to be an idiot to believe that.

No shit. We dont have control of our govs. It’ll only get worse with more immigration.

I’m still branded a liberal cause i was a fucking nutcase about the Iraq war being a terrible idea

It sucks so bad that trump bombed syria, didnt build the wall, and wants to war with Venezuela

We’re fucked, everyone is gonna have to fight now, which is probably not going to be good but at least we got a shot at finally getting on the right track

>browsing Jow Forums and eating dinner at the same time
Not a good idea, bucko.

There is perhaps no better illustration of the importance of white racial hegemony in a nation than simply listening to the near-retarded mutterings of a mixed-race, mutt population.

It takes some serious balls to support this kind of shit

Attached: 1293858780118.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Europe already had issues with immigration, the government just swept it under the rug and ignored it since they *think* they benefit from it through taxes, labour, and voters. Syria just brought these things to light as a handful of "refugees" made them remember their neighbourhood wasn't like this 10 years ago.

Syrians aren't niggers you dumb britbong faggot

It's the Jews you fucking stupid dense britbong faggot. None of us Americans want anything to do with the middle East. The jew owned military complex is ran by Jews who have plans for greater Israel, M.E. destabilization, and a pipeline that runs from Israel, through Golan Heights and into EU.

maybe so. it doesnt change the fact that europeans are going to have to fight and cleanse their homelands, or face being conquered

Attached: 1549444026297.jpg (723x1024, 58K)

Europe already had millions of turks, pakis, and algerians before anything in syria happened. Your countries were going to be flooded with shit one way or the other and its your fault for letting your rulers do so unopposed.

Not for the oil.
Hillary did it for Israel.

Why shoop a turd?

Attached: B0uM2iwIcAAh84I.jpg (600x800, 47K)

>the oil
That's the scapegoat. People can angrily accept that the U.S is doing imperialistic shit for oil. At least they're getting something. What the american people would never accept is invading countries on behalf of a foreign state. The reality is that America gained literally nothing, only lost, in it's intervention in the ME. All of the ME intervention has one thing in common, they're all enemies of Israel.
>what about afghanistan
Needed to invade Iran
>but that never happened
It was supposed to. The Iranian Nuclear deal was supposed to create the Casus Beli for intervention in Iran.
>that seems far fetched
Saddam had Weapons of Mass destruction right? Wrong, but it didn't stop them from making that claim. This time it will be harder to deny because of the deal.
>what about libya
Gaddafi attacking civilians
>syria
A mess. They tried funding the rebel groups. That didn't work. They needed a reason to start the air campaign thus ISIS. It was two fold, since ISIS would fight Assad and would allow the U.S to strike Syrian forces. Which they did a lot. Every week there was a news article of coalition forces striking regime forces. They even tried the "assad is gassing his own people" nonsense.

You had shit skins before the Syrian conflict.

I would also like to mention that their religion literally demands world domination.

Also, Erdogan for example very clearly tells all the Turks in European countries to increase their birth rates as much as possible. How can the Jews possibly be behind this? Erdogan also hates Jews more than any other world leader today. Jews are not behind the mudslime invasion of Europe, it's the Muslims themselves. Of course Jow Forums is 90% mudslide shills so it will disagree and try to blame the Jews. Jews are responsible but only for the destruction of America, not Europe.
>Barbara Spectre
She lobbies towards getting the mudslime refugees of Israel into Sweden. Of course she's loyal to Israel and not Sweden but this doesn't prove that mudslimes are innocent.

Who do you think that control europe with thousand of military base all over the continent? Usa who control usa? The the j*ws
Who do you think control the mayority of the media in franxe , uk....?
The j*ws and have the same narrative and objective as their imbreed cousins in america ,a glovalist dystopic world

haha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it's DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been tired of it as well. While I do think that Gaddafi (and Saddam for that matter) should have stayed in power for stability in the middle east and north africa and that the idea of installing democracies in Arab nations is pointless, the issue is more complex than this parroted normie talking point. For example, many European nations also desired to install democracy in these nations with military force and they also had something to lose when Gaddafi wanted to back his oil and currency with gold. It's scapegoating, when the real reason unchecked immigration is happening is a result (((the leftist establishment))) in Europe and the US. It is so powerful that they've manipulated the majority to believe that we need immigrants desperately more so than ever while we simultaneously send aid to any developing nation. They've even reverted on their former convictions because they need something to complain about, just like you. Remember when they were against wars in the middle east and then chemical weapons were supposedly used in Syria. Then, they teared up for the children and decided we NEED to intervene. They even got what they wanted even with a supposedly right-wing president in power.

retard. it's because of the globalists.

america is a net exporter of oil why would they care about oil in syria?

This.
If we were actually killing them as OP suggests, they wouldn't be getting shipped here by NGOs

>"Turk"
The shitskins you see in Germany are far from Turkish, "Based Erdogan" gave syrian rapefugees citizenship to win an election, they call themselves Turkish but they are syrians. Even the Turks who have been in Germany since WW2 are fed up with those fucks

THAT FUCKING GODPILL

I was not ready, m8. Brilliant.

Attached: 139553676879.jpg (816x816, 100K)

They gave up on the whole "poor refuges" narrative a couple of years ago. We're now onto "global warming is causing the poor starving Africans to flee to Europe". As well as "Europe's low birthrate requires importation of new doctors from Somalia". Keep up!

wrong, they were already coming

>Hi pol, I'm going to make an assertion and now you have to prove it wrong
>You mean the onus is on me to prove my point? That's racist!
>2 posts by this ID

Sage and report troll threads.

Put yourselves in refugee's place. It's much easy to be against imigration when you have the luck of borning in a comfortable place. Hypocrites.

... Because half the refugees are coming from a different continent you colossal retard.

>Implying some other retards misfortune is my problem
I couldn't care less what happens to them. The government are traitors for spending a single penny of taxpayer money on anyone other than a British citizen, and if liberals feel so much empathy for their cause they can fuck off and do charity work in those countries.

So the shittons of north african arabs and literal niggers from all across the africa are doing it because of syria too?
And what exactly did Canada and other anglo countries do to China to get flooded by chinks? Revenge for opium wars?

It's (current year) and you still think we've been fucking up the middle east for oil? You people are dumb. Fun fact we spend more than the next 21 countries combined on our military and our military industrial complex is worth much more than oil. Jesus Christ you people are on a middle school level of intelligence when it comes to world affairs.

>killing people in Syria (for the oil)
Killing people in Syria (for Israel)
Fixed your post

Attached: 1534969499351.jpg (1440x960, 471K)

none of them would be able to come if Obama, Hillary and faggot France didnt destabilize Libya. Gadaffi provided the cork in the bottleneck for African "refugees". This was no secret, yet Obama the nigger globalist went ahead and destabilized Libya anyway.

Do you think your children should benefit from your good decisions?

If yes, then why shouldnt the people of Europe benefit from the good decisions of their parents.

If no, then please invite every faggot lowlife scum into your home.

>If it wasn't for Americans killing people in Syria (for the oil)

Attached: a_clean_break.png (1385x387, 37K)

Attached: Study U.S. Middle East Policy Motivated by pro-Israel Lobby.png (659x1026, 78K)

the European migrant crisis can be directly blamed on the actions of Obama, W. and Hillary, those 3 destabilized the Middle East with their forced democracy agenda

Why are more than 60% of "Syrian" refugees not from Syria?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

poop on piggyballs

>>>/gbs/

>luck
Our "comfortable places" didn't just magically fall out of the sky you mongoloid. My ancestors worked for generations to give me what I have. If my generation didn't want to just give it away to apes, I would do the same.

The main thing letting them in is the policy of our countries. Instability may speed up the process, but the lack of border enforcement and deliberate measures to suck off every single incoming subhuman is what's doing this.

That was the US's plan. To drive refugees into Europe to force economic interests in Europe to head to the US instead.

haahahahahah doo doo lol ! xD
its literally POOP. probably smells like DRUMPF MCPOOPYPANTS hahahahahahahahahahahaha

It would help if you didn't literally bus the fuckers north and give them bikes to ride over Storskog because you're angry about the sanctions, Ivan.

>If it wasn't for Americans killing people in Syria (for the oil
and Libya
and Iraq
and Yemen
and Palestine
and Egypt
and Afghanistan
and Lebanon

Attached: 1552774367003.png (323x373, 116K)

The US will be selling oil to the ME in 2 years, faggout

i honestly can't.
the usa are the major reason for 1. the muslim invasion 2. the fastly increasing power of the jews.

>for Americans killing people in Syria (for the oil),
yeah who's genius idea was that?

>all shitskins are coming from Syria
Muricah messing the Middle East for her Jew masters is just one of the reasons.
What about moroccans, algerians, turks and so on?

you miss 258 millions of them ... nice try tho Einstein

refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact

Attached: angel.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>I’m still branded a liberal cause i was a fucking nutcase about the Iraq war being a terrible idea
you were right though, it was a terrible idea
look at the fallout all this shit we're still dealing with it and it's not getting better
don't forget it user, it's the key to everything
toppling saddam was the beginning of the end

Attached: 60_Per_Cent_of_‘Refugees’_Are_Really_Economic_Migrants_Admits_EU_Commissioner.png (670x1606, 327K)

Attached: Fewer_than_3%_of_migrants_who_reached_Italy_after_crossing_the_Mediterranean_in_2016_were_deemed_ref (664x1063, 315K)

>Europe wouldn't be facing the problem of refugees.

You're forgetting about what Obama and Clinton did to Libya. The fuck up in Syria sent hundreds of thousands of middle easterners your way but the fuck up in Libya opened the flood gates to millions of Africans.

Attached: Gadaffi says Israel and Palestine are both stupid.jpg (710x526, 40K)

Why would the world's largest producer of crude oil need to kill anyone for oil?
It's not 2003 anymore, bud.

Attached: EIA-Top-Oil-Producer-e1536812351205.jpg (800x420, 47K)

Now how many barrels do you consume per day?

this

Attached: typical US.jpg (640x378, 52K)

It's really easy, as long as we have a better civilization they will try to invade us, stop giving them givs and deport every single one asap.
It has been done in the past.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

Attached: border.jpg (319x158, 6K)

The US purposefully provoked wars in the ME and strong-armed Europe to accept "their share" as Clinton said.
There is nothing a burger hates more than Europe. They did this specifically to destroy us.
The silver lining is that, once we're gone, they will be alone and the swarm of locusts will come for them.

The US Deep State and the Euro Deep State wanted to fuck around in Syria and Libya primarily because Gaddafi and Assad weren't on our team and removing them served the objectives of the Israelis and the Saudis.

Gadaffi played by his own rules and Assad was aligned with Iran and to a lesser degree the Ruskies.

Attached: Israel Obama.gif (858x570, 1.52M)

We don't need oil. We got fracking ya fuck.

They're being flooded already

Attached: washingtonpost.png (1484x1105, 1.23M)

lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha =p POOP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL DRUMPF!!!!! DRRRRUMPPPPPFFFFFFFFF

>not browsing Jow Forums all day long

>fsjal

Attached: 1410021036347.jpg (550x366, 60K)

The US consumes somewhere around 19 million barrels of oil per day.
Still, US oil import has collapsed over the last decade.
Nowadays most of the oil that the US imports is from Canada.

Attached: 170410_graph2.jpg (698x432, 84K)

>Euro Deep State
Lol. The Euro bureaucrats and policymakers couldn't organize themselves out of a wet paper bag. this was all your doing.
And you're next.

this is why we turning into a toxic wasteland

Attached: tar_sands_0.jpg (1400x932, 641K)

>Nowadays most of the oil that the US imports is from Canada.
what's that even like? what's it like when trumpstein meets with that trudeau faggot? isn't there this weird uncomfortable air that the u.s. could crush canada in an hour barely trying? do we just take the oil and dare them to do something about it? must be weird to do business when there's such a ridiculous power imbalance.

Oil was always a bonus objective, it never was the main objective.
The main objective was to safeguard Israel and provide a way forward for their greater Israel project

There was one war for oil it was World War Two

use your brain you dumb cunt

Middle east wars are for the Royal Saudi
and money for Defence contartors richest place in USA is a suburb in Washington
I mean how fucking dumb are you

PS If you shoot women and childern you are weak.

Shoot some who shoots back you cowards

that pig shit its balls

we don't see the shadow of a shekel from this enterprise and our people getting sick we need to nationalize the expense but the revenue are privatized and the tax money in the Crusader semite cock gargler mountain hidden in some children's panties ..

No, it's because you're a leach country where 90% of the population lives within 100 miles from the US border and you have Fidel's illegitimate son as your leader.

>for the oil
Why tf do you think we fund so much of Saudi Arabia & the UAE's bullshit. That's how we get the oil. The wars are to stop major threats to Israel in the ME, as outlined in A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Attached: 1541551899509.png (597x875, 151K)

I take fidel eligetimized son over Osama Bin shekelstein every day all day

Attached: Obama eating ice cream cone2.jpg (570x838, 95K)

erica attacked Syria for oil
>Thinking America didn't attack Syria with the primary goal of creating refugees to destabilize Europe
America and ISIS have a deal. ISIS gets North Africa and gets to run train on Europe. In exchange ISIS helps America by destabilizing the Russian border. Europeans got pwned and their leaders have to pretend to want immigration in order to save face because western power is based in a claim to moral superiority and is no way they can defend their borders without murdering niggers on camera.

Attached: 8654865987.jpg (2124x1413, 878K)

I would buy you a beer and hang out 10/10

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

well I dont want to be a leech and also I dont drink 0.5% alcohol "beer"

If you mean America is killing Muslims for (((oil)))... then you are correct

This is the truth. Why else would Trump currently be insisting that European countries take back returning ISIS fighters.
With allies like the US, you don't need enemies.